It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real power in the world is SAUDI ARABIA and they are causing the Islamization of the World.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Somebody sent me this ....

MUSLIM BOAT PEOPLE

Where are all these “refugees”coming from? From what courtesy are they considered to be “refugees?”

How can they be Islamic refugees coming from an Islamic country?

Why are they all selecting Australia as their destination? Why not some other Islamic country? Hmmmmm!

This is all a thinly camouflaged immigration operation, secretly agreed to by the governments.

They should be jailed – or hung, for allowing this to happen.

It is about time we acknowledged that because of the thousands of years that we have cultivated our "ways of life" they are different, and this difference is a big hurdle?

Yesterday the 101st refugee boat arrived in Australian waters in the past year, that is eight boats per month for the last 12 months - over 4000 generally male Muslim refugees.

Who are these refugees?

These are the ones with enough criminal background or sufficient money to get themselves onto a refugee boat.

Ask yourself, will they ever assimilate as Australians, as we know Australians? NO

Will they want more mosques? YES

Will they want their children educated in Muslim-only schools? YES

Will they require taxpayer-funded medical care? YES

Will they require taxpayer-funded accommodation? YES

Will they require taxpayer-funded language courses ? YES

Will they require taxpayer-funded rental assistance and any other government / taxpayer handout? YES

Do you know the background of all the 911 terrorists? They were all illegal refugees who entered America under their refugee acceptance program.

Do you know the background of the leader of the Australian terrorist group found guilty of plotting to blow-up a major Australian event - the Melbourne football Grand Final possibly killing hundreds of people?

He arrived in Australia in May 1989 on a one-month visitor's permit, on which he twice gained extensions, and settled in the northern suburbs of Melbourne, an area with a large Muslim population.

After the expiry of his permit in 1990 he became a prohibited non-citizen, then spent the next six years fighting through the Immigration Review Tribunal appeals process for the right to stay.

During his hearings he told the Tribunal of his "love of the Australian lifestyle".

In 1992 Benbrika married a Lebanese woman who was an Australian citizen, with whom he had six children.

He hadn't worked a day since arriving in Australia, living off welfare payments.

en.wikipedia.org...-arrested-0

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by skunknuts
Lions, and tigers, and bears, and muslims--OH MY!!!

What should we do, launch a couple of massive wars to fight this crescent menace? Oh yeah, wait, nevermind....

Best,
SN

I think the Ron Paul solution is the best at this point.

ie. Get the hell off the merry go round.

The military industrial complex is as real as president Eisenhower
warned about in his farewell address.

Time to end the 700 bases in 130+ countries, we need to get OUT
of the rent a cop business globally.

Footing JUST this bill for decades has bankrupted this country.

The trade deficit from just the fact we buy OVER 80% of our oil
from other countries has been a wound bleeding us dry since
the US production peaked in the early 1970's as predicted
by M.K. Hubbert.

We know how to "grow" our own oil on non-arable land via
vertical hydroponics and algae but we do not.

We have puppets paid off by wall street pirates allowing them
to have ZERO SEC over sight of the OTC market which has
shadow dealt all the derivatives behind the largest ponzi scheme
that has ever been performed on earth.

They admitted on camera that they were selling crap and new it
and laughed with maniacal glee over it.

We have this same bunch of crooks use TAX PAYER money to SHORT
gold on the stock market and try to KILL the guy that ratted them out
in broad daylight in public.

Surreal took a planet ticket to a safer place a long time ago.

We have surpassed surreal, and are in new territory.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Ok.. I got through about 6 or 7 pages of this and couldn't take any more of the constant arguing; it's so frustrating how it takes people arguing about who's right and who's wrong for however many years til a few of them decide to shut up and investigate things for themselves, but hey what are you gonna do?

Anyway, don't take what I'm saying the "wrong" way - it's a good thing that people are at least attempting to talk about this stuff from all kinds of different points of view...

Here's my problem:

I believe in a "god" but let's call IT the "Creator" - I have no idea if IT was male / female / robot / asexual / or something else completely... perhaps a combination of everything.. (hey that would make sense)

Why do I believe in a Creator? Simple - I'm sitting here typing this right now; whether I'm a physical entity or merely just a thought in someone else's head it doesn't really make any difference does it?

I cannot, for the life of me, understand modern day religion.

Why? Because there is no religion that combines every other possible religion into One. If you don't completely believe and follow the ideas in "religion A" and would rather follow the ideas in "religion B", then,
I guess one of you will go to Heaven, and one of you will go to Hell.

Now let's all sit back and Pray that the Extra Terrestrials show up soon...

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Holy crap! Warning everyone, this thread is owned by a biggotted asshole who perpetuates the divisiveness between culture, race and religion. Try not to believe his propaganda.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trublue
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Everyone else has books on their history - why are whites not allowed one?

Are you one of these people who think it is disgusting for any white to be proud of their people and that, that is some how racist and stink and yet it is not so for everyone else?

For everyone else it is cultural pride!

Books on "white" history:
books.google.com.au...

books.google.com.au...

FYI, white isnt a culture, its a skin colour.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

So you are basically saying that the united states is around 50 yrs ahead of those who would 'come here and destroy the US', when you say in about 50 yrs the capability will be available in the middle east to do so right? Ignorant. If the US is 50 yrs ahead now, imagine what 50 more years of technology and genius will advance the US military to!

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join