It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Americans Have Any REAL Allies?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Under the overt umbrella of an apparent discord with nations like Russia and Iran, North Korea et al that national governments go along with america in their dislike , mostly it seems that the nations people (not governments) really despise are America and Israel. Nobody really has any issues with these alleged enemies like Iran , unless they are zombies convinced by the murdoch media.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Drexl

AND you speak for all 6.8 Billion people on the planet? You're on a conspiracy site where emotions run high. You'll gain some support in the POP Culture views of America. I hate these types of threads!

Way too many generalizations get thrown around.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
No, just my general perception from my own limited sphere of insight within that population. The OP was asking , so that is my reply. It would be the default to assume it was within the personal sphere of the relator , given the absence of otherwise additional data , ie , Should I say . During my tour of Africa etc.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drexl
No, just my general perception from my own limited sphere of insight within that population. The OP was asking , so that is my reply. It would be the default to assume it was within the personal sphere of the relator , given the absence of otherwise additional data , ie , Should I say . During my tour of Africa etc.

I quoted the entire reply as is becuase you kind of contradict yourself. Anyway. I'm glad you admitted that you have a "limited" sphere of insight.

That works for me.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Who doesn't . It is obvious I can not speak for every person on the planet . That I did not make that a special specific caveat in the above post then I must apologize , for I did not assume that anybody would take it under the assumption that I was relating the issue under any guise of an omnipresent all seeing ubiquitous oracle .

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Drexl

Oh I hear what you're saying and I'll agree to a certain extent but it is also no secret that you have an agenda. In almost every single one of your replies you are almost always railing against the US or Israel or both.

You have that right. It just gets kind of old. Is that all that you joined ATS to do? If so have at it.

I dunno, I think I'd get board having such a narrow and limited field of interest.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
~notice the title says Americans...not America.

Not anymore.

After all the crazy stuff in Vietnam, your former allies no longer want anything to do with your criminally insane American GOVERNMENT.
Americans love war, love death and killing, as does the US government.

And through it all, you have totally supported your government, which makes you as criminally insane as they are.
There is a theory that you get the government you deserve.

Even some of the strident psychopath gun lovers here on this thread turn foreigners right off America and Americans.
You will very soon have your orgy of suburban death and killing, and it will go on and on for years. The total blood bath many of you long for will come very soon.

The rest of us foreigners want nothing at all to do with what is coming to America.
We will just watch it on TV and shake our heads in wonder as you rob, plunder, and slaughter each other.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
By inference , your disdain of my limited sphere of insight suggests that yours has no bounds . We do not need to carry on this thread any more , as slayer can give an account of everything that everybody, the whole world over has an opinion on. Let him give the conclusive summary of what people think , this behemoth of knowledge and enlightenment.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I don't see why I can't . After all, you spend all your time on some crusade against these alleged enemies of America . Russia, China , Iran et al . At least I only do it infrequently , you make a forum career out of it.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Australia will be there for you

Does that count for much? ... I think it does.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
You can say Europe is America's ally...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join