It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Americans Have Any REAL Allies?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Everton

He asked where does an honest American turn to help. Guns help me. If America is invaded, then my guns will be my greatest ally. As for traveling to other countries, I have no interest in it. Afraid of flying.

To poster above you,

In what way did guns tarnish our image? We live by the 2nd amendment and always will. What tarnished our image was the crooks running this country behind the scenes. If you hate guns then that is your problem. I am simply telling the OP about the only ally he can truly trust. I trust no humans in my own country, I certainly don't wanna depend on them from foreign countries.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I honestly believe that the US will turn around when the older generation (everyone over 50) is gone. The mentality of these generations have nearly destroyed us. The hippies turned out to be the ultimate power tripping hippocrites of all time.

A new generation is coming in the US...foolish laws will be abolished...global diplomacy will be restored.

It's already beginning.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ibiubu

Are you being serious???? The complete opposite is happening. I shudder at the thought of present day teenagers running our country. There are less and less people who can be bothered being decent human beings, even saying please and thank you is a chore.

I am a 26 year old male and all around me i see children and teenagers more obsessed with xbox, ps3 and mcdonalds. The entire western world is collapsing under greed and it will not be long before something or someone decides enough is enough!

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Are you forgetting about the generation that is 30-50...namely around 40?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ibiubu
The hippies turned out to be the ultimate power tripping hippocrites of all time.

Got to be one of the biggest plank generations ever. Your right there.

At least usa will be like everywhere one day.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I do understand what you are saying, yet I am hopeful for the future...despite the fact that I'm on here LOL.

I think there is clear evidence of an awakening in this country...but it will take time for this to permeate through to the upper levels of governments and corporations.

I see it at work everyday. My generation (35-45) is significantly more capable than the previous and subsequent generations. I consistently observe better ethics by these people as well. I have opinions why...not important.

I see a good and better future. It only appears dark right now because so many lies have been exposed and too much injustice exists in the world. We should no longer consider recycling important when people are starving. I believe my generation understands this...it's my opinion...i'm not presenting it as fact.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by ibiubu]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Ibiubu,you are not alone,I am also a member of the generation you speak of.I agree with all you have said,the changing of the guard is a tedious process with the boomers,it isnt normal as everything surrounding them hasnt been normal.

We need to be ready to assert ourselves whenever we are presented with an avenue to do so.I personally engage boomers on a regular basis and they are a sensitive and obsessively defensive group,they know darn well what they have done in terms of the mess they have made and they behave like guilty children always ready with the ultradramatic defense,which these days includes the grey factor which they lean heavily on when confronted by one of our generation who is vocal and determined.

My grandfather would never EVER have relied on the grey factor,but all the boomers use it as a matter of business.Our generation is the only one with the right and the ability to point the FINGER at the boomers,we are the only ones educated enough and experienced enough with the fallout of the boomers mess to justifiably offer a viable corrective cours for our culture,and that course like it or not starts with ACTIVELY ENGAGING THE BOOMERS ON THEIR OWN GROUND INTELLECTUALLY-THEY ARE NO MATCH FOR US THERE BECAUSE WE ARE EQUALLY EDUCATED AND THEY ARE INTRINSICALLY AND MORALLY WRONG IN THEIR ACTIONS AND PERSPECTIVES.

We simply need to be vocal and they are forced to change or defend themselves for not changing,and thereby admit their accountability for the state of the world.

Just picture a family that has two sons one is average in every way,he is 5'8-170lbs,the other son is far from normal in fact he is unusual in every way imaginable to the degree that the family history holds NO RECORD OF A CHILD AS BIG AS HE IS--he is 7'8 and weighs 500lbs.The family loves both boys equally and accomodates both equally.Imagine supper time,sitting at the table,the ten foot long four foot high table that is sized to the big boy while everyone else SITS ON TALL CHAIRS to make it work,Imagine how mom has to work to put enough food in front of everyone when the big boy eats for six men,everyone tightens their belts another notch everytime he hits a growth spurt--well they do say thin is healthy--at least thats what my generation was told.

Imagine how tired mom and dad must be having to work triple time to keep up with the little monster,I'll bet you they are so tired that everytime the bigboy cries they JUST DO WHAT THEY CAN MANAGE TO SUPRESS HIS TANTRUMS BECAUSE THEY ARE IMMENSE AND DEVASTATING WHEN THEY HAPPEN,I wonder how mom and dad will manage to find time for the rest of the family when they are forced out of parental accountability to constantly be catering to ONE HUGE DEMAND.Everything they learned from their own parents MUST BE THROWN OUT THE WINDOW FOR THIS BIG KID and this means that the little bugger wore everyone down so much HE GOT TO DICTATE HIS OWN RULES AS HE ROLLED ALONG CRUSHING OR FOREVER CHANGING EVERYTHING AROUND HIM.

You see my generation was the average kid at the table and we survived just fine in fact we feel very fortunate to be average after witnessing the crippled journey our brother was forced to take due to his "issues"with his size.You see we are like every little brother ,we are tougher than our bigger and older sibling because we have been sat on crushed and battered around all our lives,we are happy but touger than big brother,we are also a lot smarter,you see we watched as all second kids do so we learned from our big bro FASTER THAN HE LEARNED HIMSELF,and we didnt just accept the chicken bones at the dinner table WE JUST LEARNED TO BE SMARTER THAN BIG BROTHER--we convinced him we really like potatos to the point that the bully naturally focused on them with his huge appetite while WE FOCUSED ON THE PROTEIN,we knew we needed our strength and we used our intellect to get what we required ---and he still thinks he got the most and the best food at the table and that he dominated in every way.

We are here and we are here to stop the boomers from destroying more of the foundation of our culture on their way out,these maniacs are getting old and feeling guilty and as a rsult THEY ARE CHANGING LAWS AT RECORD SPEED THEY ARE UNDERMINING THE VERY FOUNDATION OF A THOUSAND YEARS OF PROGRESS BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY KNOW WHAT THE RIGHT THING TO DO IS.

They dont know now as they didnt know at the dinner table,BUT THIS TIME LITTLE BROTHER IS TAKING THE BIG LUG OUTSIDE FOR AN ASSKICKING,it is long ovrerdue and a brother as big as this one NEVER HAD TO LISTEN TO ANYONE BEFORS SO HE REQUIRES A STIFF HAND WITHOUT A DOUBT.

The boomers parents are gone now and they have no guidance themselves now when they need it the most ,they were an immature generation used to always dictating the pace of their own progress because of their numbers,but now the only guidance they have is from our generation,their own children who are close in age will have to take over early and it is people like us who need to take the reins.

The finest example that illustrates the urgency of the situation is the SPEED at which the boomers CHANGE LAWS AND TAKE BASIC ESTABLISHED RIGHT AWAY FROM GENERATIONS YOUNGER THAN THEMSELVES IN AN OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO INSULATE THEMSELVES FROM CHANGE BY DISEMPOWERING ANYONE WHO IS A THREAT TO THEM.

Laws and other societal pillars are designed to change slowly TO PREVENT ONE SINGLE CRAZY GENERATION FROM DESTROYING THE FUTURE BASED ON THEIR OWN PRESENT PERSPECTIVE---WE WERE READY FOR THE FAT KID----but the boomers are using their numbers and their influence to change these VERY LAWS WHICH WERE DESIGNED TO PROTECT AND PRESERVE THE RIGHTS OF FUTURE GENERATIONS TO DICTATE THEIR OWN FUTURE PATH WITHOUT BEING INFLUENCED BY A PRIOR OR PREVIOUS GENERATION.

I support a vocal opposition to the boomers continuing influence in areas they should have VACATED BY NOW AND REFUSE TO LEAVE OF THER OWN ACCORD.

Let the eviction begin my friends.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I dread to think of a future not far of were the majority of population speak in 'gangsta slang', constantly swear and instead of taking up proper professions they are to indulged in themselves wanting to be famous and make millions. It's a strange upcoming generation and it's hard to tell what the outcome will be but history does repeat itself, the world has been in much worser states with past generations.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ventian
Friend, as a fellow American I will tell you who our true allies are.

Mossberg

Glock

Smith and Wesson

Colt

Beretta

Benelli

Kel-Tec

Remington

Ruger

Taurus

Weatherby

Winchester

Note, you should keep your allies close at all times.

Now there's an answer I was looking for

Add Sig Sauer to the list

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Try fresh water,corn,wheat,meat and milk.Those are true allies and the most powerful forms of global currency available today.Then remember to keep those subs in our arctic waters,Canada is still a US buddy,and always will be.We seem to have a lot of the above assets.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Your real ally is Israel, but the NWO schills out there are working on severing this tie. They blame everything on Israel and more and more sheeple will believe these lies. When America cuts ties with Israel, Revelation 18 will be fulfilled in one hour.

Always remember Genesis 12:3 [one of the secret keys to America's earlier success and eventual fall]-

"And I will bless them that bless thee , and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AliensAreDemons
reply to post by Signals

Your real ally is Israel, but the NWO schills out there are working on severing this tie. They blame everything on Israel and more and more sheeple will believe these lies. When America cuts ties with Israel, Revelation 18 will be fulfilled in one hour.

Always remember Genesis 12:3 [one of the secret keys to America's earlier success and eventual fall]-

"And I will bless them that bless thee , and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."

True ally, really? You mean the same people who openly spy on the US? If you believe the Israel government cares about anything but themselves, you're disillusioned.

Also, trying to explain politics with religion...good plan. How 'bout the next rocket we spend to Mars is also build on religious knowledge instead of logic and rationality?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
AMERICANS have only the allies who know about America's predicament and have sentiment towards the sheeple that live there. but in so far as sheeple goes, America is a country DESIGNED to make these tools. sorry, no offense intended to Americans, as I am one, but we as a country are so easily fooled its embarrassing.
AMERICA has many allies, but I will not go into that further because its already been discussed in full detail.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
haha ok well honestly we dont have too many alies turn to so i gotta to say maybe we can get all the militias togheter because you know we are true americans thus i think we can hold our own!!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
As for the United States? We don't need help from anybody. We have the Marines.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
,Canada is still a US buddy,and always will be.We seem to have a lot of the above assets.

Are you sure that Canada is your buddy and will always be?

Ok don't flame me for this...I am sure I will be...anyways

Feb 2006 Canadian troops went from peacekeepers to NATO combat operators in Afghanistan. This outraged me. Don't get me wrong I support our troops 100 percent...but I do not agree with what has happened.

IMO Americans sucked our government into sacrificing the lives of our soldiers and damaging Canada's international reputation by turning our troops over to fight in a US war. We are peacekeepers IMO.

I know you all think we are a bunch of pot smoking, beer drinking, touque wearing people up here....but most of the people I know are pissed about this one.

As for the american people....I will be flamed for this to...but here it goes, my sister has live in the US for over 20 years now and last year she came up to see our mother ( our mom is sick ), my god she has turned into a loud, obnoxious, harsh, ignorant person.

We went out for dinner and I was never so embarrassed as how she treated the waitress. Then her 20 something year old son ( born and raised in the USA ) says at the top of his voice "Canada is a dumbass place, in the states everything is bigger and better, why the f#ck do you like living here in dumbass Canada, we could nuke you in seconds and no one would care." And he went on and on. You should have seen the looks we got, I am surprised no one asked us to leave, this was a nice place.

So if SHTF I am not so sure you would have that many Canadian allies..this is just my opinion....if americans are anything like my sister and nephew, ( I really hope they are not! ) I would lock the doors and have the guns out before they set foot over the border.

As I say this is just my opinion from what I have seen ....so don't flame me to much

cheers

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Americans, as in my family over there get my support 100% (even the hyper religous ones that drive me up the wall) they are family after all...

Tho I really do feel we are in the last throws of this incarnation of society and the quicker it ends the better... All this greed and anger just makes me sad.. oh and very ~ off..

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Originally posted by ventian
Friend, as a fellow American I will tell you who our true allies are.

Mossberg

Glock

Smith and Wesson

Colt

Beretta

Benelli

Kel-Tec

Remington

Ruger

Taurus

Weatherby

Winchester

Note, you should keep your allies close at all times.

Now there's an answer I was looking for

Add Sig Sauer to the list

What about FN? My FiveseveN is not pleased!

Also I think most Americans don't trust anyone, because they see more and more how our country in being run. The lies, corruption and greed is unbelievable. Also to think of the possibility that some of the industrialist's from Nazi Germany are now and have been influencing our politics and mindset is even more appalling. I am a Former Marine, but I sometimes wonder if what I and my brothers fought for, was for anything other than a few people's power and profit. Heck, for all we know, this has been designed. Because the only thing stopping the NWO is the US, and it's "Allies" in order to succeed. These need to collapse in order for the NWO to be able to rise up. The best way I can think of, is to destroy it's reputation and reliability to the point that no one cares if it falls.

Something to ponder. If the modern Nazi story is true, and since it is proven that Islam states worked with the Nazi's, wouldn't it seem natural for Islam to be the new face of Terror? Not to say it isn't, but more likely it is and mainly as a facade for the groups now wanting complete domination. You make Amerika, make mistakes. Then the world will send it's sympathies out to the down trodden and their righteous cause to fight back. I say something bigger is going on, and we are all being played. Best to stock up now, because things in the coming years are gonna get ugly.

Edit: Spelling

[edit on 10-5-2010 by UFORacer56]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by belial259

Thanks for your honesty.

Anybody out there willing to help Americans?

You bet, in a heartbeat. So many people are so ready to jump in and condemn the Americans, quite often without any real concrete reasons. What they always overlook is the good that the Americans do at home and abroad.

Whenever there is a major disaster anywhere in the world, the first country to step up to the plate is always the USA. They provide the most help, the most money, and the most manpower to any country in need to get through any disaster. Conversely, when a major disaster happens to the United States, they never ask foreign powers for help (although help has been given to the USA as well).

Disasters aside, foreign aide given by the United States on average is greater than any other nation as well. The people (for the most part) in the United States are caring, giving people.

Finally, the principles of rights and freedoms held so dear in the United States are something that I would fight dearly for because my country like the USA is also a free nation. If there is anything worth fighting for and helping others fight for, it is their freedom.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by bronco73]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senz20

Get the point? Your military is overrated. Im willing to bet that in a war against Iran, they will give a hell of a better run than you would expect.

I really don't know how you can say that, given that in the last two major military offensives, Desert Storm and Operation Iraqi Freedom, we basically dismantled our foe's. Say what you will, but the U.S. and Nato armies are the only ones with victorious weapons platforms that have been used in the last 20 Years or so. You can't say that for other countries weapons or soldiers. We are battle tested and battle proven. I'll take that in any battle.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join