It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate!

page: 594
<< 591  592  593    595  596  597 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

What Im seeing is that without that satellite, NASA could not have pulled off the hoax the way they wanted to.

The Intelsats are in geosynchronous orbits. The earthstations would know the signals were not coming from the Moon.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by FoosM

What Im seeing is that without that satellite, NASA could not have pulled off the hoax the way they wanted to.

The Intelsats are in geosynchronous orbits. The earthstations would know the signals were not coming from the Moon.

So what if they knew.
They were in control by NASA.

edit on 3-10-2011 by FoosM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

So what if they knew.

Ah, so you've finally given up on the ridiculous "compartmentalization" idea. All 400,000 were "in on it now.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
No....not 400.000.

Just a few compartments ?

:-)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

reply to post by FoosM

So what if they knew.

Ah, so you've finally given up on the ridiculous "compartmentalization" idea. All 400,000 were "in on it now.

What!? 400,000 people were working NASCAM, er sorry, NASCOM & MSFN?
How did they fit all those people in those dishes?
Your kidding right ?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Your kidding right ?

This is the cheese that sat in the house that Jack built. This is the rat that ate the cheese that sat in the house that Jack built. This is the cat that killed the rat that ate the cheese that sat in the house that Jack built....

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

reply to post by FoosM

Your kidding right ?

This is the cheese that sat in the house that Jack built. This is the rat that ate the cheese that sat in the house that Jack built. This is the cat that killed the rat that ate the cheese that sat in the house that Jack built....

The rhyme continues to be a popular choice for illustrated children's books, with recent examples by Simms Taback[8] and Quentin Blake[9] showing how illustrators can introduce a fresh angle and humour into a familiar tale.

Link

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

reply to post by FoosM

Your kidding right ?

Those MK Ultra trigger words dont work on me dude

More Apollo scam info coming!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Apollo 11........one photo every 15 seconds
Apollo 12........one photo every 27 seconds
Apollo 14........one photo every 62 seconds
Apollo 15........one photo every 44 seconds
Apollo 16........one photo every 29 seconds
Apollo 17........one photo every 26 seconds

Especially the 15 seconds of the Apollo 11 is fantastic, every 15 seconds a photo, during the first flight !

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Ok.

This is the LM
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2f8e36e70e04.gif[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c13b71e5aaca.gif[/atsimg]

So what is this on the LM (arrows pointing on the object on the left)?
And how did that astronaut's helmet shadow get up that far? Was he standing?

next.nasa.gov...

Take a look at it in motion:

The photos were taken some time around here:

143:50:39 Cernan: Yeah. Don't take that one. Get it up as we come around. You get it?

143:50:41 Schmitt: There we go.

143:50:42 Cernan: Okay. That's the one we want. And you got the valley?

143:50:47 Schmitt: Yeah. Keep going.

[The whirring sound of film advancing in Jack's camera can be heard.]
143:50:48 Cernan: Okay.
143:50:49 Schmitt: Keep turning around over there, and I'll get that Scarp. That's beautiful.

143:50:54 Cernan: Isn't that something? Man, you talk about a mysterious looking place. (Pause)

143:51:03 Schmitt: They can cut some frames - some parts of those pictures out - and make a nice photograph. (Laughing) (With the) TV camera, (and) maps (in the way). (Pause)

What? How the hell could they hear the camera?
Anyway, can somebody tell me what that "flag" is supposed to be before I conclude its a "flag" used in movies?

next.nasa.gov...
next.nasa.gov...
next.nasa.gov...
next.nasa.gov...
edit on 3-10-2011 by FoosM because: (no reason given)

jra

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by webstra
Apollo 11........one photo every 15 seconds
Apollo 12........one photo every 27 seconds
Apollo 14........one photo every 62 seconds
Apollo 15........one photo every 44 seconds
Apollo 16........one photo every 29 seconds
Apollo 17........one photo every 26 seconds

Especially the 15 seconds of the Apollo 11 is fantastic, every 15 seconds a photo, during the first flight !

You're using Jack White's numbers I see. Those calculations of his are heavily skewed. The Apollo 11 EVA was 2h31m long. For some reason Jack White decides to take the 31 minutes and use that to calculate the photos per minute (PPM), instead of using the whole 2h31m. To quote myself from a few years ago:

originally posted by jra
But back to Jack Whites PPM calculations. His method makes no sense. With Apollo 11 for example, I see no good reason why he takes the 31 minutes out of the total 2h31m EVA to calculate the PPM (other than to skew the results to his liking of course). Seeing as how the 121 photos were taken throughout the entire EVA, it would make sense to use the full 2h31m time for the calculation don't you think? And when you do that, you get 0.8 PPM instead of 3.90 PPM. Plus the later mission, both astronauts shared the task of photographing and documenting, so if you redo the calculations for Apollo 17, which has the most photos taken for it's 3 EVA's, and you use the total EVA time and divide that between the two astronauts then you get 0.75 PPM instead of 2.35 PPM.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

It's easy to get a top job with NASA when Richard Nixon's brother is doing the hiring at Bellcomm.

Historical point of interest: in March of 1967 Richard Nixon was not president. In fact, he was in what historians sometimes called his "wilderness years," when it seemed unlikely that he would ever have a future career in politics. I would have thought you knew that.

DJ, Did you think people would be too lazy to check out Ed Nixon, Richard Nixon's little brother?
Nixon's little brother who was taking payments of some money from the C.R.E.E.P. ?

In 1974, Ed Nixon was the first witness for the defense in the Maurice Stans and John N. Mitchell conspiracy trial.[2] He contradicted the testimony of two of the Government's chief witnesses. Later that year, the staff of the Senate Watergate committee disclosed additional information to support the charge that Charles Rebozo gave or lent part of a $100,000 "campaign contribution" to President Nixon's personal secretary Rose Mary Woods, and to Edward and Donald Nixon. Source Wkipedia

Oral Histories: Edward Nixon at CSPAN.ORG
Part One can be viewed at c-span.org/history.
www.c-span.org...

For the next hour, Mr. Nixon talks about his extended family and their influence on his brother, his thoughts on the 37th president's political opponents, his own work on the Apollo Project ... Source C-SPAN

And would you believe Edward Nixon stated in his CSPAN interview...

C-SPAN: Tell us about the Apollo 14 launch...
Ed Nixon: Yes, we were quite away from the launch pad, all kinds of dignitaries , special passes, I was surprised, I was just a nobody, I was one of those 400,000 people who worked on Apollo...for NASA... for manned space flight... "

Ed Nixon caught using the 400,000 fallacy. But he was a very special. He hired Farouk el Baz at Bellcomm in 1967. el Baz personally sorted and organized and archived all the lunar orbiter photos because NASA was too stupid to understand the concept of sorting, organizing and archiving photos in 1967.

The lunar orbiter pictures were not catalogued, according to el Baz:

I went to NASA Headquarters [Washington, D.C.] at the library and asked them, “Where are the lunar photographs?” They told me in such and such room. I went to that room, and there were piles of Lunar Orbiter pictures just like the ones with Don Beattie. Totally disorganized, and just shoved all over. I went to the librarian and said, “These need organization. Can we have some tables? We’ll fix them.”

He said, “Sure, what do you need?”

I said, “Nine tables.”

He said, “Sure. They’re going to be ready 9:00 in the morning.” So he did. The following day I had nine tables ready to go. I had brought in clean sheets from the house to brush the dust off the papers and organize them. It took me three days to organize all the pictures that had been collected by Lunar Orbiter then and put them in stacks by the mission and by the numbers and all like that. I began to look at them.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

????

Ok.

This is the LM

No, you followed that assertion with a series of photos of the LRV...the "Lunar Rover".

The acronym 'LM' stands for "Lunar Module", the spacecraft used for the powered descent and landing, and then the return ascent to Lunar orbit for rendezvous with the 'CSM' (Command Service Module).

Wondering if the remainder of your "research" has any accuracies in them? Or, are they (from what I keep seeing) merely distractions, and incorrect and rhetorical claims?

By the way....there is ample evidence. Tons and tons and tons of it, of the reality of Apollo.

And, to the actual topic of this ridiculously long thread --- Jarrah White has not shown anything, in his laughable collection of amateurish and scientifically inaccurate, factually bereft, and occasionally intentionally misleading YouTube videos to suggest otherwise, regarding all the evidence.

edit on Mon 3 October 2011 by ProudBird because: Spell...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

What? How the hell could they hear the camera?

Is this a fundamental, and elementary lack of understanding about the nature of sound? Does it stem from the notion of the vacuum, on the Lunar surface ... and the (correct) fact that sound cannot travel through a vacuum?

Well, then back to basics...what is "sound"? It is, at its simplest, vibrations:

Sound is a mechanical wave that is an oscillation of pressure transmitted through a solid, liquid, or gas, composed of frequencies within the range of hearing and of a level sufficiently strong to be heard, or the sensation stimulated in organs of hearing by such vibrations.

The very, very basic "Wiki" preamble to the article.

(I bold underlined the word "solid", for a reason. Of course, we are all aware that sound travels in air too).

SO, the camera mechanism, when it operated, was being grasped in the Astronaut's hands. The mechanical activity that produced the "wave" of vibration, that we interpret as "sound", was transmitted via the solids of the camera body, to the solids of the gloves, and then to the air that was present inside the pressure suit....lastly, to the highly sensitive microphone that was part of the communications set-up. And, this fact is reflected in the notes, in the transcript. They didn't just make up that detail --- it was put in the transcript because it was heard by those doing the transcribing, and they probably thought it pertinent to mention.

Additionally, those same mechanical "wave" vibrations could be carried along the actual physical suit itself, besides just in the air within, to ultimately be picked up on the mic.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Anyway, can somebody tell me what that "flag" is supposed to be before I conclude its a "flag" used in movies?

I'll bite, on this outlandish reach for the absurd. Hopefully, someone (or two or three) with much more cinematography and lighting experience will be able to chime in, with their perspective.

The attributions to the photos used in this thread posting I reply to are difficult to ascertain, as they are not noted directly near the images, but clustered at the end of the posting. (Almost as if it's intentionally designed to make it more difficult to respond......)

Using the Apollo Lunar Surface Journal sources, was able to find the specific EVA, and point in EVA that is being "focussed" on here. Firstly of course, this is Apollo 17, Cernan and Schmitt. That was the first easiest clue.

It is from their second EVA, and it is from the "Traverse to Geology Station 3". In the full transcript, you can refer to Mission Elapsed Time 143:50:16. (143 hours, 50 minutes, 16 seconds).

[align=center]>>>Wow!! Not even Hollywood can be that accurate, and produce hundreds of hours of film and audio, fully synced, with all the traveling shots that would be required, etc, etc..... in only one take, no mistakes....and doing it live, to boot!!! Just, wow!! The imaginations the Moon Hoax Believers have just beggars the limits of credulity...how anyone can think it would be possible, shows how little they know about the reality of fiilmmaking

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Welcome to the thread
Nice post, nice presentation. I look forward to seeing more of your critical analysis.
But have you ever considered the possibility that everything you know might be wrong?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

, I was just a nobody, I was one of those 400,000 people who worked on Apollo...for NASA... for manned space flight... "

Ed Nixon caught using the 400,000 fallacy. But he was a very special. He hired Farouk el Baz at Bellcomm in 1967. el Baz personally sorted and organized and archived all the lunar orbiter photos because NASA was too stupid to understand the concept of sorting, organizing and archiving photos in 1967.

What is the "400,000 fallacy?" Is it some sort of logical fallacy, as in "400,000 people have visited the monument this year, therefore it does not exit?" Once again you are just making things up and hoping no-one notices. Ed Nixon hired Farouk el Baz because he was in charge of personnel, remember? He hired el Baz because it was his job. What makes el Faz so special? He happened to work in the photo department. Someone had to. What makes him suspect in your eyes? The fact that someone named "Nixon" hired him? Nixon had to hire someone. You are using circular reasoning: el Baz is suspect because Nixon hired him, and Nixon is suspect because he hired el Baz. The fact of the matter is you would be suspicious of everyone who worked in NASA's photo department because your pre-conceived beliefs dictate that the must be corrupt in order for your beliefs to be true.

How you determined that NASA was "too stupid" to understand the concept of sorting and archiving photographs is beyond me. Obviously they understood the concept: they hired someone to do it!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

SO, the camera mechanism, when it operated, was being grasped in the Astronaut's hands. The mechanical activity that produced the "wave" of vibration, that we interpret as "sound", was transmitted via the solids of the camera body, to the solids of the gloves, and then to the air that was present inside the pressure suit....lastly, to the highly sensitive microphone that was part of the communications set-up. And, this fact is reflected in the notes, in the transcript. They didn't just make up that detail --- it was put in the transcript because it was heard by those doing the transcribing, and they probably thought it pertinent to mention.

Additionally, those same mechanical "wave" vibrations could be carried along the actual physical suit itself, besides just in the air within, to ultimately be picked up on the mic.

So based on the logic you presented, can you explain how we cannot hear the engines of the LM during ascent and descent?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

By the way....there is ample evidence. Tons and tons and tons of it, of the reality of Apollo.

All provided by NASA. One source. The same source that claimed to have conducted the manned moon landings.
You'll have to do better than that then to bring up that old line.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

143:51:03 Schmitt: They can cut some frames - some parts of those pictures out - and make a nice photograph. (Laughing) (With the) TV camera, [color=gold](and) maps (in the way). (Pause)

Seems eminently reasonable to presume that Jack, the one taking the pictures, would have noticed the occasions when their maps managed to sneak into frame,

The cameras did not have viewfinders. How would he know maps were "sneaking" into the frame?
And how could they "sneak" into the frame if they are fastened?

edit on 4-10-2011 by FoosM because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 591  592  593    595  596  597 >>

join