It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate!

page: 591
<< 588  589  590    592  593  594 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
So what you're saying is that it is forbidden for a religious person to work for nasa? I'm still not seeing the propaganda part at all.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I'm wondering who made Nasa God.. They are the only ones who would be able
to tell you as they have been there right, so apparently they would tell the world
whatever they wished to. And so they did.

Oh wait.. i already know the answer to this question."

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

You have no argument so you resorted to ad hominem again. You totally missed the religious propaganda here?

Jeffrey Bennett [he works with NASA] compares Moses & the Isrealites to the Apollo program.

You keep referring to NASA's "sacred scriptures." Are you a religious propagandist? Which reminds me, you have yet to prove that your sacred "Pentagon Papers" aren't a "fake."

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Just had to post this from the comments:

Best job I ever had. I spent 1961 thru 1969 doing the real time digital software for the FMES (Full Mission Engineering Simulator) of the Lunar Module in Bethpage NY for Grumman. I programmed the Descent and Ascent engine simulations, and the Landing/Rendezvous Radars and the Equations of Motion for the landing/takeoff from the moon, as well as the rescue mission that took place later in Apollo 13. We "flew" these missions daily and worked long hours at home and on weekends to help make this mission work. On occasion, we had astronauts "fly" our simulator while connected live to the real mission control center in Houston. I remember one astronaut's communication to Houston "CAPCOM, this is TinCan". He referred to us as "TinCan" because we were not a training simulator, rather a real test bed for the actual onboard flight computer and software. Many fond memories of my fellow engineers Jim Hunter, Mike Solan, James Hussey, Clint Tillman, Bob Alleva, Fred Kelly, Sal Sperazza, Steve Green, Marty Kelly, Paul Arnold, Martin ..., and so many others.

So many others...

edit on 1-10-2011 by FoosM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
FoosM? This one is going to knock your socks off

I did a little web search on Dr. Jeffrey Bennett.

Here is www.jeffreybennett.com... Jeffrey Bennett's site.

Be very careful when you read his articles because they are total propaganda!
Check carefully this article here at a website called BeyondUFOS. He finishes his article with this:

"In the Bible, Moses and the Israelites were forced to wander the desert for 40 years before they enter the promised land. The new promised land is the unlimited frontier of space, and we’ve already had our 40 years in the post-Apollo desert. It is time for us to reclaim the promise of Apollo, and begin down the path that will take our descendents to the stars."

www.beyondufos.com...

That's NASA EPO Propaganda

This kind of ties in that whole Masonic/Illuminati/cult-like symbolism that many are finding within the NASA program. "The Wizard who saved the World"? Not to mention this guy is advocating the whole Global Warming scam.

Key point for Question 2: There is no doubt that human activity is adding carbon dioxide

Yeah? So what, thats how nature works. We exhale carbon dioxide, plants absorb it and produce oxygen for us to breath in. Im telling you, there is some serious NAZI MK/Ultra type programming going on in today's society.

And we are to trust these scientists? these astronauts?

www.beyondufos.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Ok, this needs some serious explaining.
Also brought up in the comments:

Why does the LM shadow (appear to) go the opposite direction of the other shadows on the ground?

edit on 1-10-2011 by FoosM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
You keep referring to NASA's "sacred scriptures." Are you a religious propagandist? Which reminds me, you have yet to prove that your sacred "Pentagon Papers" aren't a "fake."

Go ahead and start that thread and I'll join you there

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Not doing it here proves that you fully understand that your own reasoning is invalid. Only the crew members of the boats involved in the incident really know what happened, and they can't be trusted. Same line of reasoning you apply to Apollo. Busted.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM
www.beyondufos.com...

NASA's propaganda unit, the EPO, starts with kindergarten age (~5 or 6 yo) and work up to grade 5 (~10 yo) with this nonsense of a dog named Max landing on the Moon. It violates science, it violates the truth and it violates the minds of helpless kids.

Here is the full title at Amazon:
Max Goes to the Moon: A Science Adventure with Max the Dog (Science Adventures with Max the Dog series)

How can it be science if there is a dog on the moon wearing a spacesuit? What's the point of using the word Science twice in the same title? Oh yeah, b r a i n w a s h i n g s c h o o l k i d s.

jra

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Your link isn't working for me when I click on it, for some reason, but copying and pasting the link does. So for anyone having issues, here's the link itself without the img tags.

www.nasa.gov...

In regards to the shadows. They're all going in the same direction. What makes you think the LM shadow is not?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jra

In regards to the shadows. They're all going in the same direction. What makes you think the LM shadow is not?

Oh good grief... he doesn't understand that shadows on a concave surface form on the side of the light source.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
So what you're saying is that it is forbidden for a religious person to work for nasa? I'm still not seeing the propaganda part at all.

I didn't say it was forbidden for a religious person to work for NASA.
NASA needs cult members to keep the Apollo Myth alive!
So NASA hired Jeffrey Bennet to write children's books about a dog on the moon!

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Not doing it here proves that you fully understand that your own reasoning is invalid. Only the crew members of the boats involved in the incident really know what happened, and they can't be trusted. Same line of reasoning you apply to Apollo. Busted.

Did you get a response from Never A Straight Answer? You emailed NASA a week ago. Still no response? Busted.
edit on 10/1/2011 by SayonaraJupiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Did you get a response from Never A Straight Answer? You emailed NASA a week ago. Still no response? Busted.

Once again I need to explain how the real world operates. NASA says that it may take up to two weeks to reply to an e-mail. That gives them another five days. How long did they take to respond to you? Oh, wait, you never have.

Edit to add: So this latest evasion is your tacit admission that your reasoning is both flawed and intentionally hypocritical, I assume.
edit on 1-10-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Look at the 8th paragraph.

Except for a single 20-minute segment to be taped for playback a day later,

I then went over to the Apollo 12 video library next.nasa.gov... but I could not find any 20-minute segments.

Anybody have an idea about this 20-minute segment? And look at the cost of those black & white cameras! Westinghouse is making $452,941 dollars per black & white camera. While the color cameras costed less than $100,000 ?? This is another case of the contractors sucking from the DoD money stream.

Remember DJ these are some of the 400,000 honest people who you claim were not part of a hoax.

edit on 10/1/2011 by SayonaraJupiter because: too bad for you

edit on 10/1/2011 by SayonaraJupiter because: tags bloody tags

edit on 10/1/2011 by SayonaraJupiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM
Ok, this needs some serious explaining.
Also brought up in the comments:

Why does the LM shadow (appear to) go the opposite direction of the other shadows on the ground?

Cause you're seeing it wrong? Those are craters. Not hills.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

I then went over to the Apollo 12 video library next.nasa.gov... but I could not find any 20-minute segments.

It was recorded because it covered the trans-earth injection on the far side of the Moon, where they were out of line of sight communication with Earth. The reason there are no 20 minute clips is because that web-page is so ancient that its outdated software can't handle video clips longer than about five minutes. If you really want to see the mysterious "missing" 20 minutes, you will find them here:

www.amazon.com...

(Before you yelp about the price, it contains twelve hours of video)

Edit to add:

And look at the cost of those black & white cameras! Westinghouse is making $452,941 dollars per black & white camera.

Correction: Westinghouse charged NASA $7.7 million dollars to develop a camera that would work in a hostile alien environment, then produce 17 of them, presumably by hand. The cost includes research and development. If you want to assume that Westinghouse padded their accounts, feel free. That doesn't mean that the cameras didn't work or were never sent to the Moon. It just means that maximizing profit is considered a virtue in capitalist society.
edit on 2-10-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I guess NASA didn't have a fraud waste & abuse hotline in 1969

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Correction: Westinghouse charged NASA $7.7 million dollars to develop a camera that would work in a hostile alien environment, then produce 17 of them, presumably by hand. The cost includes research and development. If you want to assume that Westinghouse padded their accounts, feel free. That doesn't mean that the cameras didn't work or were never sent to the Moon. It just means that maximizing profit is considered a virtue in capitalist society.
edit on 2-10-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter

Anybody have an idea about this 20-minute segment?

APOLLO 12 16MM ONBOARD FILM:

Film taken includes a solar eclipse, Charles Conrad and Alan Bean on lunar surface, and scenes of Lunar Module (LM) during lunar orbital rendezvouz and docking. Also includes view out Lunar Module (LM) window during landing and lunar surface Extravehicular Activity (EVA) with flag and various scenes of Charles Conrad, Alan Bean and Richard Gordon.

01h:25m:31s - 3.8gb
www.archive.org...
edit on 2-10-2011 by hateeternal because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 588  589  590    592  593  594 >>

join