It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate!

page: 592
<< 589  590  591    593  594  595 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
as I was looking for something else, I saw this jerrah ownership here and had to LOL

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
as I was looking for something else, I saw this jerrah ownership here and had to LOL

Thats fine and all, but did you watch JW's response to the video?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by hateeternal

so...what's your point??i still dont get it.

When Armstrong exclaimed, "The Eagle Has Landed", he basically made a statement that Apollo was as real as the accounts in Higgin's book, "The Eagle Has Landed". Nirvana continued this tradition with their song for bootleggers, in other words a counterfeit track: "The Eagle Has Landed".

Watch the video I posted in that thread:

Now take a look at Buzz in the LM.
See those windows?
Now tell me, what could be causing that bright light emanating into the craft?
Why are those windows not black from outer space?

You can see its bright enough to put a shine on his head.
Thats pretty bright.

Look at the shades of Buzz.
Whats causing the reflection on his shades?
What lights were in the LM to produce it?

edit on 2-10-2011 by FoosM because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2011 by FoosM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter

Remember DJ these are some of the 400,000 honest people who you claim were not part of a hoax.

So let me get this straight.
The video images first went to a satellite before it went to a tracking station.
Is that what I just read there?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM

well since the last video I watched was jarrah sitting in front of his latop simply saying he disagreed with NASA without giving any facts or even a theory to back up his position, he was basically saying, wtf.. srsly ? lol !

no I didn't waste my time

is this one any different ? does he do an experiment with a real ham radio from 1970 at least ?

so you agree he got owned ?

can jarrah debunk the obervatories that recorded apollo transmissions ? you know, while pointing their equipment at the moon ?

want to listen in on a recording ?
edit on 2-10-2011 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

well since the last video I watched was jarrah sitting in front of his latop simply saying he disagreed with NASA without giving any facts or even a theory to back up his position, he was basically saying, wtf.. srsly ? lol !

So are you saying you didnt watch JW's series on the subject, and his response to this video you posted?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

So are you saying you didnt watch JW's series on the subject, and his response to this video you posted?

I thought you'd never ask

have a listen to the apollo 11 landing for yourself !

nail in the coffin proof, case closed

edit on 2-10-2011 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Look at the shades of Buzz.
Whats causing the reflection on his shades?
What lights were in the LM to produce it?

Wow, yet another smoking gun. Let's do some very simple research and see if we can figure this one out. The crew entered the LM from the CSM three times during the mission, but only twice in shirtsleeves (or "constant wear garments") :

1. Entries into the LM
a. Three entries into the LM are scheduled in the timelineat 56:30, 81:30 and 95:52 GET respectively.
b. The first entry (56:30 GET) will be for LM familiarization and will be performed by the CDR and LMP in the constant wear garments. During this period there will be approximately 5 minutes of VHF-B LBR data which will be recorded by the DSE in the CSM. The LM will remain on CSM power during the crew familiarization period.
c. The second entry (81:30 GET) will be for LM housekeeping and will be performed by the LMP in constant wear garments. During this period the LM will go to internal power for the S-Band/VHF B voice activation.
d. The third entry into the LM (95:52 GET) will be performed by the LMP in LCG‘s to prepare the LM for undocking and descent to the lunar surface. During this period the LMP and CDR initially transfer to the LM in LCG‘s then return to the CSM for PGA donning.

history.nasa.gov...

Presumably, this was the second ingress at 81:30 GET:

As you can see, this took place on REV 4, that is on the fourth orbit of the Moon. So, I'm going to take a wild guess and say that the big bright shiny thing outside the window is the Moon! Sure is bright from up there... so bright they had to wear shades. I wonder why they couldn't see any stars?

Edit to add: As far as I can tell, the rest of your post is just word salad. Expert texture choking smokers dontcha see the Joker laughs at you?

edit on 2-10-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
hey hoaxers, anyone have any explanations for the selene pictures ? were they done in a hollywood basement too ?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

The video images first went to a satellite before it went to a tracking station.

I guess it was a NASA or DoD satellite. The more complicated answer is just a search away...

Just one search away... found this guy. James Montgomery Beggs (born January 9, 1926) served as the 6th Administrator of NASA.

Before joining NASA, Beggs had been with Westinghouse Electric Corporation in Sharon, Pennsylvania and Baltimore, Maryland for thirteen years.

Frank Godsey, also a former Westinghouse exec working for James Webb, recommended James Beggs as his successor for the NASA position of Associate Administrator for Advanced Research and Technology.

James Beggs oral history doesn't go into any detail about what he did at NASA during his first tour at NASA in 1968-1969 timeframe. He totally blows over this year and skips straight to his time a Deputy Sec'y of the Dept. of Transportation under Nixon. :wink:

Under the Ronald Reagan administration James Beggs was NASA's Administrator.

www.jsc.nasa.gov...

edit on 10/2/2011 by SayonaraJupiter because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/2/2011 by SayonaraJupiter because: xxx

edit on 10/2/2011 by SayonaraJupiter because: punctuation alert!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

There you go again, using a single secondary source to make an historical argument. Do you think it might just be possible that a proofreader accidentally added the "and?" Maybe it originally said "satellite tracking stations."

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

James Beggs and his military industrial connections got into some hot water looks like.

Beggs, who has headed the space program for 4 1/2 years as it underwent a period of rejuvenation, was indicted by a federal grand jury in Los Angeles Monday. On Tuesday, the White House had indicated that Beggs should step aside at least temporarily, a move the NASA chief made Wednesday, when he asked President Reagan for a temporary leave.

According to the indictment, when Beggs was executive vice president of General Dynamics, he and three other executives used illegal accounting techniques to hide the true cost of two prototype Sgt. York Division Air Defense guns. U.S. Atty. Robert Bonner estimated that the alleged scheme enabled the contractor to illegally recover $3.2 million in cost overruns from the Defense Department between 1978 and 1981.

The work on the $40-million prototype was part of a competition, which General Dynamics lost to a division of Ford Motor Co., for a $5-billion contract to produce a tank-mounted air defense gun. Last August, the program was scuttled by Defense Secretary Caspar W. Weinberger.

As he appeared in a small auditorium for his parting remarks Thursday, Beggs, 59, received a standing ovation from about 200 officials and employees. He was also applauded several times during his remarks, including when he declared that he would not resign.

The charges, he said, "are baseless. They are outrageous, ridiculous, and I feel confident" of acquittal.

In addition, Beggs expressed concern that [ Justice Department lawsuits are creating an atmosphere that could poison the relationship between government agencies such as NASA and the Defense Department and their defense and aerospace contractors. Source articles.latimes.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
It's easy to get a top job with NASA when Richard Nixon's brother is doing the hiring at Bellcomm.

In 1967, Farouk el Baz was an out of work geologist looking for a job in geology.

In this Physics Today there was just a one quarter-page ad [advertisement] for Bellcomm. It said, “We need geologists to work on the Moon” from photographs that have been taken by Lunar Orbiter missions.

He applied and was asked to interview.

They said, “You’ll come and interview,” I think the first of March or something like that, so I went down for that interview. Two people stood out in my mind from these interviews. The first is Ed (Edward C.) Nixon, who was the brother of President (Richard M.) Nixon. He was a geologist with a master’s degree. He said, “Well, I tried to work in geology, I didn’t find anything, I couldn’t, so I moved out and now I’m a personnel guy.” He was the head of personnel at Bellcomm. “Geology, I suppose, trains you for all kinds of things, and here I am, I’m doing fine. I still remember geology. I read some books here and there, but it’s all gone.” Source www.jsc.nasa.gov...

Isn't that ironic? Richard Nixon's brother, Ed Nixon, was a geologist who couldn't find a job being a geologist so he found work as head of personnel at Bellcom and eventually hires the Egyptian born el Baz to study moon rock photos under a NASA contract.

What else does Farouk el Baz say about his time at Bellcomm?

It was unreal. I’ve never seen anything like it before. The way it worked is that Bellcomm offices were always in the same building, and in many cases on the same floor as the Apollo Program Director Rocco [A.] Petrone.

I’ll never forget my first interaction with him in a real-life situation where there was some problem at JSC [Johnson Space Center] in Houston and I knew about it. So he calls me up because he knew that I was there. Calls me up. “Farouk, what’s the story?” So I told him. He said, “Do you know what group in Houston is doing this?”

I said, “Not clear.”

He (Rocco Petrone) said (to Farouk el Baz), “Just get on a plane, go down to Houston, figure out exactly who is doing it. The small group, tiny, down in the bottom, that will do this job. Because from (JSC Director Chris Christopher C.) Kraft I get all kinds of smoke and mirrors. I want to find out who’s doing this because we need to finish this. We need to finish on time, so just find out who and where at NASA Houston is doing this.”

So I go down to the small group that’s doing it. There’s one guy and six engineers. I get his [phone] number and name and this and that; I found out what the real story is. And, there are complications between him and layers above. So, I go to Rocco the following day and I said, “That’s it, I found out yesterday that this is the story.”

That's where it ends. There is no mention of what problem was so important for Rocco to send Farouk down to Houston on a moments notice.
edit on 10/2/2011 by SayonaraJupiter because: colors

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Farouk el Baz. Hired to Bellcomm in 1967 by Richard Nixon's brother and ...

From 1967 to 1972, El-Baz participated in the Apollo Program as Supervisor of Lunar Science Planning at Bellcomm Inc., a division of AT&T that conducted systems analysis for NASA. During these six years, he was secretary of the Landing Site Selection Committee for the Apollo lunar landing missions, Principal Investigator of Visual Observations and Photography, and chairman of the Astronaut Training Group. His outstanding teaching abilities were confirmed by the Apollo astronauts. While orbiting the Moon for the first time during Apollo 15, Command Module Pilot Alfred Worden said, "After the King's [Farouk's nickname] training, I feel like I've been here before."

El-Baz: Like some of the astronauts themselves, we really did not either see or feel the incredible impact on history at the time. We just wanted to make it to the Moon before the Russians; it didn’t matter where or how.

Everybody was charged with this race, because our view, it had a reflection on our ability as a nation. Whenever once in a while the argument would call for any discussion about let’s do this, let’s not do that, or we can do that, immediately you would hear somebody say, “Guys, listen, we’re not going to let the Russkies beat us. What the hell is this? We got to do this, we got to do it right, we got to do it on time.” They would say that with gumption, so this was certainly part of this whole thing.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
hoaxers...

If you had one singular piece of physical tangible evidence of a hoax, what would it be ? not a youtube video, or theory, but actual physical evidence you could present in a court of law

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Connecting Richard Nixon, Ed Nixon, Farouk el Baz, Apollo photography, US Navy secret Kodak film stock, Dick Underwood, CIA, NASA and Von Braun.

Wright: Did you work closely with the photo labs?

El-Baz: Yes. After the missions we did. We realized that all of the color film that we were using was not real color [film]. There is something better, there is something that is not working very well here. We communicated actually with the US Navy about color film. We were able to get them to cooperate with us, because they were working with things that were classified, but they cooperated with us only by the time of 1975 and the Apollo-Soyuz [Test Project] mission, then they gave us the color. They had paid [Eastman] Kodak [Company] to make a color-sensitive film, which we could have used, but they wouldn’t allow us. After some time I suppose when they developed a better film, they allowed us to use then the special color film that was from a batch that Kodak had developed for the Navy for a classified program, but they developed something better and they allowed us to use that.

They told us about, “Well, we can’t give you the color-sensitive film, because we have one for the Navy, which we can’t give you.”

So we said, “What if we talk to the Navy?”

Said, “You go ahead.”

We talked to the Navy. “No, we can’t give you that.” So we knew that we had to wait. “We can improve the balance, and we can tell you a little more about how do you develop it. We’ll send a guy from Kodak to work with you in the photo lab in the processing.” He came and he helped with the photo processing, I would be standing there at the end with Noel [T.] Lamar, who was the head of the photo lab then, and Dick [Richard W.] Underwood was the photo man at NASA. He was from the CIA [Central Intelligence Agency] but joined NASA.

And who brought Dick Underwood to NASA...? none other than Werner Von Braun himself.

The reason why I was loaned to von Braun was I didn't have Q-clearance and he didn't need one. And did other things in Washington, and then got loaned back to what became NASA at that point on several projects,

What is a Q Clearance?

Q clearance is a United States Department of Energy (DOE) security clearance equivalent to a United States Department of Defense Top Secret (TS) clearance and Critical Nuclear Weapon Design Information (CNWDI)

And who was trying to remove/fire Underwood from his job?

UNDERWOOD: Yes, I was the only supervisory aerospace technologist in that whole directorate, and that made a lot of people unhappy. They kept trying to fire one supervisory aerospace technologist in the directory, and I was the only one. But Gilruth and Low and other people were on my side, so it never worked out. They said they wanted me in that directorate so I could have direct access to the processors and the film and all these other things, and interface with the astronauts. I didn't do any real work in photographic techtometry lab other than interface with the people there on situations, and directly with the astronauts and people in Building 4 and the ninth floor of Building 1, who were really the ones who protected me through the whole system of management there at that particular point... "

Dick Underwood explains the value of space photography on early NASA missions:

... those photographs, if you get great photos, they'll live forever. Your key to immortality is in the quality of the photographs and nothing else."
Some of the guys would say, "Oh, Dick, you're crazy." And then the next day they'd say, "You know, you're right. I'll get you great pictures." So that was part of the motivation. And today those photos will live forever.

Dick Underwood explains how to side-step a tough historical question:

It was sort of like on Apollo 11, nobody wondered why we never released any pictures of Neil Armstrong on the Moon. Because there weren't any. But we were told, "Don't mention it." And nobody in the news media picked this up. I can't figure that out to save my life, why every picture you released was Buzz Aldrin, because Buzz was mad at Neil, didn't take his picture. Got hundreds of the other eleven guys walked on the Moon, none of number one.
"Well, don't mention it." So that's the way that sort of worked for years. Nobody brought that idea up. A lot of things weren't mentioned and got away with from that standpoint.

Is that a conspiracy of silence?
edit on 10/2/2011 by SayonaraJupiter because: tags bloody tags

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

hoaxers...

If you had one singular piece of physical tangible evidence of a hoax, what would it be ? not a youtube video, or theory, but actual physical evidence you could present in a court of law

I don't think there is a single piece, there are many pieces, hidden in various places. I found out early in this thread that Apollo Cheerleaders often use bits of trivia from the Sacred Apollo Scriptures to rebut any and all questions about Apollo. But it's simply not good enough just to cancel one fact with another fact.

The Cheerleaders need to be aware that history is tricky. Like the fact that Nixon's own brother (Ed Nixon, ironically, a geologist) recruited Farouk el Baz. I don't believe many users in this thread were aware of that fact.

Jarrah White showed in his extensive series of fact finding videos that a critical examination of original source materials is necessary to have a true grasp on the Apollo Mythology, the historical & political context that gave birth to Apollo, and it also helps to know who were the players and how they played the game.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Getting closer to an A15 press conference...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Stills from the Apollo 15 press conference.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
an Apollo astronaut made an interesting request to the networks ... why did Michael Collins make that request?

Up to this point NASA was making lots and lots of films. NASA surely knows how to make films in 1969. This is a fact. But why would Collins make an absurd request like this?

Did he have foreknowledge that the NASA intended to hide the telemetry tapes, the same telemetry tapes in the now-famous mixup between the NRC/National Record Center and Goddard? Accession #69A4099.

Look at what Michael Collins did after he left NASA.

After being released from a 21-day quarantine, (August of 1969) the crew were feted across the United States and around the world as part of a 45-day "Giant Leap" tour. Prior to this trip NASA administrator Thomas O. Paine had approached Collins and said that Secretary of State William P. Rogers was interested in appointing Collins to the position of Assistant Secretary of State for Public Affairs. It was not until they returned to the U.S. in November that he sat down with Rogers and accepted the position on the urgings of Richard Nixon.[2]:454-455 In this position he was in charge of various areas including exhibitions, speeches and history.

A year later, (1970) Collins left this position to become director of the National Air and Space Museum. He held this position until 1978 when he stepped down to become undersecretary of the Smithsonian Institution. That same year he retired from the United States Air Force with the rank of Major General.

What really happened to the contents of Accession #69A4099?

www.parkes.atnf.csiro.au...

edit on 10/2/2011 by SayonaraJupiter because: fixed

new topics

top topics

<< 589  590  591    593  594  595 >>

join