It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate!

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Are you going to keep pretending that you don't know the Frank Byrne Quote is from MoonFaker Exhibit D?

Are you going to pretend you haven't already been told this?

Why not? You pretend that you haven't been asked where Jarrah got the quote. Incidentally, as a "Master of Debate," surely you realize that the operative word in the quote is "guess." As in "I don't know how you could possibly do it so I would have to guess the answer." If he doesn't know how to fake it, who does? Jarrah?

[edit on 9-5-2010 by DJW001]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by talisman

(he is using film that i believe Nasa claims is the original transmission footage)

No, Jarrah is using film that Jarrah claims is the original transmission. Jarrah would never edit anything, would he? Oh, wait! That's all he does, isn't it?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

(he is using film that i believe Nasa claims is the original transmission footage)

No, Jarrah is using film that Jarrah claims is the original transmission. Jarrah would never edit anything, would he? Oh, wait! That's all he does, isn't it?

Its off the DVD that anyone can see (which claims to be of the original transmission)

You can clearly see 'Edits' that are not done by him. It seems, there are edits on the "LIVE FEED" . At first I thought it was the astronauts just turning off their camera's etc, but the audio should've cut out and the flag transition shot is rather obvious as being edited.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
reply to post by Tomblvd

Have you contacted Jarrah White to find an answer to your question?

Or do you think posting it on a thread somewhere on an internet forum where Jarrah White is not a member will make up for actually contacting him?

The man was clearly alive when he was interviewed and that interview is in MoonFaker Exhibit D - which you apparently did not watch.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Exuberant1]

I don't think there's a better way possible to show your intellectual laziness than with this incident. As soon as you posted that quote, I looked up Frank Byrne, and immediately found his decade old obit. Of course, that throws up many red flags as far as the provenance of the quote. I knew you didn't know nor didn't care where the quote came from, as long as you could use it as a club to beat out your hoax theories. Well, just like max2m and his brilliant treatise on gravity fields, you have shown your stripes. Nice job.

BTW, do you believe the late Frank Byrne?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Which DVD is that? I'd like to see it as a reference.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by talisman

You can clearly see 'Edits' that are not done by him. It seems, there are edits on the "LIVE FEED" . At first I thought it was the astronauts just turning off their camera's etc, but the audio should've cut out and the flag transition shot is rather obvious as being edited.

Can you please be a little more specific? What video and what time on that video are the edits that you claim are made?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by dragnet53

NOPE. Not at all...

...and Russians basically owned us in the space race...

Go read a darn book, please!

Alan Shephard would have been first in orbit, but there WERE inconsistencies in the Atlas rocket....they wanted to keep testing, because of previous failures (explosions). Shephard was ready, and wanted to go, but to be safe, they launched ONE MORE unmanned Atlas first...worked perfectly.

Gagarin's launch was shortly after.

Other USSR "firsts"?? Well, the 'spacewalk' was a stunt, just to "be first"...Cosmonaut nearly died, and they kept that REAL quiet. (His suit expanded so much, after exiting the capsule, that he almost couldn't get back in...had to partially deflate his suit).

The first "waman" in space?? Wasn't even a Cosmonaut. Just some poor, hapless janitor they found somewhere, and forced her to go, after minimal instruction. Really, she didn't have ANYTHING to do, it was all controlled from the ground. She was for propaganda, only. She did have ONE tas, and that was to read a prepared propaganda statement piece on the radio.

She was scared poopless the entire time.

Soviets were WELL behind...they even planned to be the first to send man out and back to circumnavigate the Moon, but had too many equipment failures, so Apollo 8 beat them to the punch.

Soviets also were WELL behind in learning how to rendezvois on orbit...a critical skill.

Their N-1 heavy launch rocket never worked properly, and one of their (unknown, to the USA, back then) huge explosions killed over 80 scientists, in just that one tragedy.

WAY, way behind, they were.

GO READ A BOOK!

No, You go read a book. I read this in all my history books. The Russians were first in everything. We were so desperate to win something and it might as well be to land on the moon at any cost. oh, and you are probably going to ask for sources, but if you took American History you would know this.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

No, You go read a book. I read this in all my history books. The Russians were first in everything. We were so desperate to win something and it might as well be to land on the moon at any cost.

The U.S. had sround 1,800 hours in space prior to Apollo 11 compared to the USSR which had less than 700 hours at about the same time.

That is an immense gap, the Soviet's were very far behind by the time Apollo 11 launched.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Since when is being "first" the same as being the "best?" Did you even read Weedwhacker's post? The US could have launched a satellite as early as 1956, but Eisenhower was adamant that it be done by a civilian agency, not the military. If being first makes you a better, we'd all be watching Betamax videos these days.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Since when is being "first" the same as being the "best?" Did you even read Weedwhacker's post? The US could have launched a satellite as early as 1956, but Eisenhower was adamant that it be done by a civilian agency, not the military. If being first makes you a better, we'd all be watching Betamax videos these days.

Heh.

Although in all honesty, other than Sputnik, I can't think of many worthwhile things the Soviets were first at.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I thought I mentioned it. It was on the "Flagging the Gems" Video:

www.youtube.com...

all the relevant info(concerning a Edits during a Live Feed) is on that video

I think it is rather obvious that there is some EDITING where really there should not be any of any kind.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by talisman]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I want to know which DVD the original NASA footage was on, not the edited footage on YouTube. There is such a DVD, isn't there? Or is it only the edited footage on YouTube?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tomblvd
reply to post by FoosM

I take it from the mess you posted you have no answers to anybody's questions.

But I'd really like to know when Werner von Braun was found to be a war criminal.

No you dont, otherwise you would go investigate for yourself, unless you dont believe that targeting and killing people with V2 rockets would be considered a war crime. Maybe you dont, maybe you are numb to it all since the good ol' USA is doing the same in the middle east with their predators and other nasty bombs and rockets. So I suppose you are thinking, 'if Ahmeri-k-k-a kan do it den so kan duh Nazees". And I guess using forced/slave labor and working them to their death is not a crime either. Nahh not at all. The clothes and shoes that you wear were probably also made by slaves too and you got no problem showing of those brands like a walking billboard.

It appears anybody connected to the heralded Apollo program has been washed clean of their sins and crimes. They were all angels. It seems like none of their ideologies that they had continued on, and infected others in their new positions within NASA. This thread is full of hypocrites.

Furthermore, repeating the mantra that I have not answered your questions ain't fooling anybody. A useless ploy. That goes for all you attention seekers asking for me to answer silly questions you can look up answers for yourself. If you lack the imagination or the research skills to do the work yourself, so sad too bad.
But I know you are not here to hear alternative opinions, your here to distract, destroy and deny access to the dirty truths of the Apollo program.
But your attempts are failing and you are exposing your bias and programmed minds to the masses.

The truth about what Apollo was, a program that merely masked the real space program, is coming out. And its not about UFOs (distraction) it was and is about weaponizing space and spying on your enemies... which includes citizens. Yeah, all you GPS/GPRS carrying citizens have become targets. The entire GPS program is wholly owned and run by the military.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM

reply to post by FoosM

But I'd really like to know when Werner von Braun was found to be a war criminal.

No you dont, otherwise you would go investigate for yourself, unless you dont believe that targeting and killing people with V2 rockets would be considered a war crime.

So, you admit he isn't a real "war criminal" in the Nuremberg sense. You've just decided to name him as one.

Can you give any evidence he was responsible for the actual choosing of targets for the V2?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Actually for history's sake, Beta-max was a better format than VHS. The news stations continued to use Beta long after the end of the VHS and Beta wars. The Beta format allowed for much better reproduction with less loss in quality, which is why it just never survived at the time.

..Ex

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I want to know which DVD the original NASA footage was on, not the edited footage on YouTube. There is such a DVD, isn't there? Or is it only the edited footage on YouTube?

Apollo 10 Dress Rehersal from spacecraft films--
www.amazon.com...

Which says "the complete tv and onboard film"

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM

reply to post by FoosM

No you dont, otherwise you would go investigate for yourself, unless you dont believe that targeting and killing people with V2 rockets would be considered a war crime.

So, you admit he isn't a real "war criminal" in the Nuremberg sense. You've just decided to name him as one.

Can you give any evidence he was responsible for the actual choosing of targets for the V2?

Oh Im sorry, is that distinction so important for you?
Doesnt matter, you are obviously having a hard time to see the big picture.
Lets continue this lesson in "whup ass and name taking"

Their number now down to about a dozen, the German team's accomplishments are indisputable: Manned space flight, including lunar landings, the space shuttle and the international space station -- all the direct result of their work developing rockets in the United States following World War II.

Despite von Braun's lifelong ambition of sending rockets into orbit and landing men on the moon _ he devoted his life to rocketry at the age of 13 _ Army brass were mostly interested in ballistic missile development as a countermeasure to communist Russia under Stalin.

``The space function was really an afterthought,'' said Konrad Dannenberg, a member of the original team who retired from NASA in 1973.

With ``Project Paperclip'' under way, Army officials essentially gave the German team the task of continuing work on the V-2 rocket that had been developed under Hitler.

The V-2 had been created and produced by von Braun's team during 1940-45 at an isolated outpost on the Baltic sea near a town called Peenemuende. V-2 work later was also done at Mittelwerk at the foot of the Harz mountains in central Germany.

The V-2, shrieking across the sky and exploding into homes and buildings, was used on England in the closing months of World War II.

``They wanted to know everything about the (V-2s),'' Jacobi said of the U.S. Army officials who first worked with the physicist von Braun and his team. ``Quite a few people thought that going into space was a crazy idea.''

Dahm, who still works at the Marshall center, said one part of the group's legacy is their contribution to America's efforts during the Cold War arms race after World War II.

Get it now? He got a pass because he was more valuable alive than dead.
I dont know how much more one has to spell it for you. You just hate to lose arguments so you try to argue on silly points.
Lets go deeper...

One purpose of Operation Paperclip was to deny German scientific knowledge and expertise to the USSR and the UK... US President Harry Truman did not formally order the execution of Operation Paperclip until August 1945. Truman's order expressly excluded anyone found “to have been a member of the Nazi Party, and more than a nominal participant in its activities, or an active supporter of Nazi militarism.” Said restriction would have rendered ineligible most of the scientists the JIOA had identified for recruitment, among them rocket scientists Wernher von Braun and Arthur Rudolph, and the physician Hubertus Strughold, each earlier classified as a “menace to the security of the Allied Forces”.
To circumvent President Truman’s anti-Nazi order... the JIOA worked independently to create false employment and political biographies for the scientists. The JIOA also expunged from the public record the scientists' Nazi Party memberships and régime affiliations. Once “bleached” of their Nazism, the US Government granted the scientists security clearance...

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byteman

You only prove us right, when you act in such a manner.

The Moon landings happened, deal with it.

huh what manner and how was my post off-topic?? But hey we were talking about Russians and how they were also trying to get to the moon as well. I added my opinion to the subject that we are speaking. But I guess some people just can't take the truth in some things.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The OP is long gone, but with (at last count) 184 "Flags" and a whopping 41 pages (so far) to his credit....

Good job! (>sarc

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Following earlier experiments at Kummersdorf, the Army Research Center Peenemünde (German: Heeresversuchsanstalt Peenemünde,‡ HVP) was founded in 1937 as one of five military proving grounds under the Army Weapons Office

HVP Organization
Dr Wernher von Braun was the HVP technical director (Dr Walter Thiel was deputy director) and there were nine major departments
Technical Design Office (Walter J H "Papa" Riedel)
Aeroballistics and Mathematics Laboratory (Dr Hermann Steuding)
Wind Tunnel (Rudolph Hermann)
Materials Laboratory (Dr Mäder)
Flight, Guidance, and Telemetering Devices (German: Bord-, Steuer- und Messgeräte, BSM-- Ernst Steinhoff)
Development and Fabrication Laboratory (Arthur Rudolph)
Test Laboratory (Klaus Riedel)
Future Projects Office (Ludwig Roth)
Purchasing Office (Mr Genthe)

---

Slave laborers from the Buchenwald concentration camp came to extend the tunnels for an underground V–2 factory called Mittelwerk. The new concentration camp outside the tunnels was code named Dora and was later renamed Mittelbau. More than 60,000 prisoners were interred at Dora. Some of them built 6000 V–2 rockets between August 1943 and April 1945. They experienced squalid housing, starvation diets, and draconian discipline with frequent executions.

In April and May 1945, many of the engineers surrendered to the United States, while most of the remaining Dora prisoners endured brutal death marches. The United States Army liberated Mittelbau-Dora on April 11, 1945. Over 20,000 slave laborers died in the Mittelbau-Dora camp system.

---

A Polish slave-labour survivor of the Dora factory recalls how Wernher von Braun visited the works and seemed "completely unperturbed" by the piles of corpses.

---

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join