It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate!

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by max2m

that's it ? that's your explanation ?
no dust cloud? .....
in fact , there should be a dust cloud, the dust should not fall back, it should stay in the atmosphere !!
we're talking dust particles 6 times lighter than on earth , in fact the rover at that speed and with those wheels behaves exactly as it would on earth
also the dust that leaves behind is very well camouflaged by the background that has the same color, a vehicle that drives in the desert at the same speed would generate exactly the same amount
ok, i've heard the explanation that the dust is vulcanic and it's very heavy , but i find that explanation hilarious , in fact there are scenes where the astro-nuts actually jump higher than the dust cloud !!!!
okkkk , the dust is heavier than the suit and the astro-nut
and i'm not going to get into the way they jump , because that's just way beyond hilarious ,
c'mon people reality check !!!! i need serious scientifical explanation on sand analysis, why is the sand so heavy !!!
this thread reminds me of billy meier pictures that were so obvious made up and people would just not want to admit that !!
when you start to belive in something some people find it very hard to let go !

It has nothing to do with weight, unless you've discovered a new theory of gravity. In a vacuum all objects are expected to fall at the same rate. So your observations about which weighs more are irrelevant.

what ?? ??
you 're joking right ?
do you actually know what gravity means ???
or did you skip the physics class when you were in school ?
so let me get this straight , if i'm on the moon , and if i drop 10 tons and a gram of salt at the same time , they should fall at the same rate and hit the moon at the same time ?
"In a vacuum all objects are expected to fall at the same rate. So your observations about which weighs more are irrelevant."
that must be the dumbest thing i've heard this month

I wonder what happened to our resident physics expert, Max2m?

He's had a lot of time to look up Galileo.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Tomblvd]

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Tomblvd]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by hateeternal

Or do you think the nation who sent men to the moon couldn't send an unmanned probe to relay transmissions back to earth? and that simulation data could not be used to deceive the majority of the public?

They would have to send one probe with the austronauts transmittions alone.

and I say that because of what I just posted earlier regarding the recording of the Apollo 11 lunar landing and first steps on the moon made by the Bochum Observatory.

They only captured the voices of the astronauts on the moon. Not any from Houston. How is that possible???

oh yeah they're covering it up for NASA also.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by hateeternal]

Covering up?
No, but the did clarify their relationship to Jarrah White:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Foos, are you capable of independent thought, or do you only communicate in youtube videos.

It must suck to have to broadcast to the world that you depend on others to do your thinking for you.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by FoosM

I know what three metres is! Don't be so condescending...

Gene Cernan is recounting a tale, and embillishing it, forty years on.

As I keep saying GO OUT and READ his biography, for starters..."Last Man On The Moon"....the guy has an ego as big as Mars. Somewhere, in his memory, he probably recalls the ABSOLUTE HIGHEST SAFE height that the LM was designed to withstand...that's going to be, if you research, the 10 feet.

He was being over dramatic, for the camera...hamming it up.

Hamming it up for the camera? Is that your excuse for him? Do have you any evidence for this? Or maybe he is one of the many astronots who cant keep their story straight because they are telling lieeeees.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

did you actually paid attention to the e-mail that was sent to jarrah from the guy at the bochum observatory???

he said and I'll quote it:

"We were not part of the Deep Space Program - that was madrid
we had good relationship with Werner Von Braun. By Apollo 13 we worked directly with Nasa together. By the other missions we had the permission to receive the signals..."

Isnt that an answer to jarrah's question??

They were not working for NASA during Apollo 11 when the trasmission were recorded. They started working with Nasa by Apollo 13.

JW just ignored and moved on.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

So you're just going to ignore my posts, that prove you for the fraud you are?

Okay, that won't prevent me from continuing to debunk your manipulated information. Other posters deserve to know the truth about your falsehoods.

Just to remind people, FoosM has been caught using information from NASA meetings to prove his point. So when he claims that NASA is lying or faking anything, he is being a hypocrite.

Proven in my post here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyways...

Originally posted by FoosM

Aron Ranen - Directed Did We Go?, co-produced with Benjamin Britton and selected for the 2000 "New Documentary Series" Museum of Modern Art, NYC, the 2000 Dallas Video Festival Awards and the 2001 Digital Video Underground Festival in San Francisco. He received a Golden Cine Eagle and two fellowships from the National Endowment for Arts.

Aron Ranen isn't an expert on spaceflight, or the Lunar surface. He is not a geologist, or any other kind of scientist. He is in fact a sensationalist, and no better than the National Enquirer or Weekly World News. He also made his video FOR PROFIT, so his motives and techniques are suspect as well.

Acceptance of material by the art community, is not proof that Apollo was a hoax. That Bush assassination movie got lots of recognition too, but we all know it wasn't true. Just like Ranen's video.

Jumping to too many conclusions might land you in a hole you cant get out of.

That's ironic, you trying to claim others are in over their heads. You don't even know WTF your talking about, and most of your information comes from MOONMOVIE.com or WIKIPEDIA.

You keep quoting either sight, and then refusing to put up links, to make it sound like your quoting credible scientific sources.

Why don't you address the fact, that you have been caught using information from MOONMOVIE.com affiliated with Jarrah White, and tried to cover it up by not including a link?

Why don't you address the fact, that you have been caught using information from NASA, and tried to cover it up by deleting the first sentence in the paragraph you were quoting?

Are you going to keep hiding from me and my posts?
Why not debunk my claims against your information?

So maybe instead of calling a documentary from an award winning filmmaker youtube junk, spend some time to watch it and learn a thing or too.

DID WE GO TO THE MOON PROMOTIONAL SIGHT:
www.moonhoax.com...

I'm not gonna spend $19.95 proving you wrong, for the umpteenth time. You'll just have to make due with the prior debunking, which you continually fail to address for whatever reason.

reply to post by davidmann

How would any of us know that Apollo went to the Moon?

It's been scientifically proven, through both visual and radio tracking by third-party sources. Just because you don't understand it, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Media lies?

Again...it's been scientifically proven by non-NASA sources. The media is irrelevant.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Byteman

While we're pointing out how Foos convenitently ignores posts he can't respond to, here's another where he put his foot in his mouth:
Ham radio operators? What Ham radio operators?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

That's it? That's all ya got? One man's exaggerated and embellished story four decades later is certainly much more plausible than some sort of "lieeeee" that everybody (all ~400,000 individuals) were all in on!

But...THAT is the particular snippet you focus on, in order to deflect and evade the rest of it?

Your viewpoint has shown to be irrelevant, repeatedly. The truly sad thing is, this nonsense MUST be addressed, in every manner possible, lest some gullible and under-educated people come upon your (and "JW"s, et al) garbage 'opinions' and complete factual misinformation and evasions of the truth.

It is sad, sad, sad indeed when this kind of nonsense keeps getting repeated, and new generations of kids (not knowing any better), who tend to grow up on, and cut their eye teeth on, the ten-minute-video-wonder that is YouTube today, and the ever-increasing pace of life, with Twitter, texting, and no time to sit down and LEARN anymore....these whole new generations won't be able to tell the garbage, from the reality, unless it is constantly pointed out who puerile these "Moon Hoax" claims are.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomblvd
reply to post by FoosM

Foos, are you capable of independent thought, or do you only communicate in youtube videos.

It must suck to have to broadcast to the world that you depend on others to do your thinking for you.

Thats rich coming from you Tom, are the boys on Apollohoax.net not helping you out enough?

So say what you want about me Tom
Im still kicking butt and taking names (especially yours :roll

Normal people who will read this thread will see through all the
distraction and cover-ups being attempted here by 'propogandists' as they are called by their friend J.W.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

reply to post by FoosM

Thats rich coming from you Tom, are the boys on Apollohoax.net not helping you out enough?

distraction and cover-ups being attempted here by 'propogandists' as they are called by their friend J.W.

And I still await your answers to the satellite question.

Oh and the lunar excursion awaits also.

How is posting youtube videos doing anything but regurgitating already debunked crap?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

BTW, I am one of the boys at ApolloHoax, and have been for many years.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

reply to post by FoosM

I consider myself a "normal" person. The reason I read this thread is pure entertainment. I just can't believe people are actually buying this kind of crap. I don't care at all if the moon landing is real or not, but the crap that is constantly put forward is just hilarious.

The bad thing though, it does show how gullable people can be, and how easy they can be made to believe something. I do wonder though what somebodies motive can be to believe the moon landings are a fake. It just can't be the "evidence", there must be a psychological process going on. Is it delusional disorder? Some form of pseudologia fantastica? Or maybe just puberty?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by hateeternal
reply to post by FoosM

did you actually paid attention to the e-mail that was sent to jarrah from the guy at the bochum observatory???

he said and I'll quote it:

"We were not part of the Deep Space Program - that was madrid
we had good relationship with Werner Von Braun. By Apollo 13 we worked directly with Nasa together. By the other missions we had the permission to receive the signals..."

Isnt that an answer to jarrah's question??

They were not working for NASA during Apollo 11 when the trasmission were recorded. They started working with Nasa by Apollo 13.

JW just ignored and moved on.

God people lack imagination here.
I dont get how people thought OJ was guilty
when he never confessed.

Anyway, the guy wrote:
"we had good relationship with Werner Von Braun"

You know the same lying nazi war criminal who basically envisioned Apollo.
The same guy who was good friends with Disney, and probably used Disney SFX
know how to fake the moon missions, or at least worked with Disney to plant into the American mind that trips to the moon and mars was actually possible.

Disney and von Braun

Disney propogada:

Disney and weather control

Yeah Disney was all into Space and beyond well before Apollo.
Welcome to Fantasyland people.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

You have too much....now you brought up disney???

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I dont get how people thought OJ was guilty
when he never confessed.

I know what you mean. Heck, I go for 15mph drives on the LA freeways with a gun to the head of a friend, babbling incoherently on a cell phone that I'm "the one who deserved to die" all the time.

How could anybody think he was guilty (except, of course, the jury in the civil case.

You know the same lying nazi war criminal who basically envisioned Apollo.

Do you have any evidence he was a war criminal?

The same guy who was good friends with Disney, and probably used Disney SFX
know how to fake the moon missions, or at least worked with Disney to plant into the American mind that trips to the moon and mars was actually possible.

And your evidence?

(real evidence, not youtube crap)

Yeah Disney was all into Space and beyond well before Apollo.
Welcome to Fantasyland people.

Fantasyland?!

You're the one who thinks convicted felon OJ Simpson didn't murder his wife.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Tell you what, make a video showing a tire kicking up dirt in a parabola, and NOT making any sort of dust cloud.

Then we can address the rest of your video claims. Especially your completely baseless claim that the Astronauts were being suspended by wires.

BTW...

Easy, use your imagination.
It wasnt in a vacuum chamber!
Dont people watch making ofs on DVDs??
What in god's name would you need a vacuum chamber for in those rover scenes?
Think about it.

No vacuum chamber, when you make that dustless dirt parabola. And no indoor locations.

Good luck with that.

reply to post by ppk55

How does any of this prove that Apollo didn't happen?
Is this more irrelevancies, and sensationalistic demands upon NASA?

Sure is.

Fact is, NASA could refuse to rescan the films from here until the end of time. And it still wouldn't disprove the Apollo missions.

reply to post by max2m

While it's true that the Moon has a tenuous insignificant atmosphere, it's not enough to suspend dust in the air. Low-gravity in such an environment wouldn't make dust suspend in the air either. It would just make it fall slower than on Earth.

The flag moved because it was on poles that were shaking, in the near frictionless environment. The fact that there was essentially no friction to stop it's movement, meant that even minimal contact of the flag, pole, or horizontal pole. Made it flutter about as if it were in the wind.

The Apollo deniers like to claim that the wind was making the flag shake, but why wasn't it also whipping up the dirt and dust all around them?

Foot stomp? The flag doesn't move when it isn't touched. Period.

America did have failures during Apollo. Apollo 1 killed astronauts, and Apollo 13 had troubles en route to the Moon and couldn't land. Apollo 13 is the one that Ron Howard directed a movie about, starring Tom Hanks.

As far as being able to sleep, well...they had guts. I guess you don't understand that people can be braver than you estimate yourself to be.

reply to post by FoosM

The actual Apollo moon sets are not comparable to the real moon.

How do you know this, if we never went there?

reply to post by FoosM

We established the following:
NASA made all kinds of FAKE SAND & DIRT
NASA had vacuum chambers large enough to fit a fake sun and lunar landscape.
In science fiction and fantasy productions miniatures are often used with great success.

Now sleep on all that information, let your brain percolate overnight, and then you might get a clue.

You established nothing.
Care to share with us the composition of this alleged "FAKE SAND & DIRT".

Uh oh, now your contradicting yourself. You already said that NASA didn't use a vacuum chamber for the rover films. That's linked earlier in this post.

The debunker lies must be getting twisted up in your head. You can't even keep your own debunker lies straight.

reply to post by Exuberant1

Are you admitting that we could land on the Moon, therefore we can also make fake Moon landing video's?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-

I consider myself a "normal" person. The reason I read this thread is pure entertainment. I just can't believe people are actually buying this kind of crap. I don't care at all if the moon landing is real or not, but the crap that is constantly put forward is just hilarious.

The bad thing though, it does show how gullable people can be, and how easy they can be made to believe something. I do wonder though what somebodies motive can be to believe the moon landings are a fake. It just can't be the "evidence", there must be a psychological process going on. Is it delusional disorder? Some form of pseudologia fantastica? Or maybe just puberty?

It isn't gullibility, it's sheer ignorance. Just look at the discussion with max2m. He honestly didn't know that things fell at the same rate in a vacuum. He never heard of Galileo? The rest of these HBs have no ablilty to debate a topic using logic and evidence. If they can't link it back to a youtube video, they'd be lost.

Maybe its growing up watching too much TV. It's easier for them to digest a ten minute video than it is to read part of an Apollo manual.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TomblvdIt isn't gullibility, it's sheer ignorance. Just look at the discussion with max2m. He honestly didn't know that things fell at the same rate in a vacuum. He never heard of Galileo? The rest of these HBs have no ablilty to debate a topic using logic and evidence. If they can't link it back to a youtube video, they'd be lost.

Maybe its growing up watching too much TV. It's easier for them to digest a ten minute video than it is to read part of an Apollo manual.

But it can't be just ignorance. Everyone is ignorant in many fields. Yet we don't go out making the wildest claims about subjects withing those fields, having the complete scientific community against us. There is a reason why people want to believe the moon landings never happened, but I can't really figure out what it is.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Oh, and dragnet gives up the fact that he doesn't know what he's talking about. And hasn't really researched the matter.

Well, first of all. The Russian space program gave up on the Moon missions, after Apollo 11. They clearly lost the race in the eyes of the world. And using an ATS page, as your source is ridiculous. You are trying to derail and hijack this thread into a "Dead Cosmonaut conspiracy thread".

Apollo 1 fire killed 3. And Apollo 13 almost got 3 more.

The Russians didn't "own us" in space. Sure they had the first satellite and first man into orbit. But America had the first orbital rendezvous, and the first orbital docking. Oh, and we have that whole FIRST MAN ON THE MOON thing.

Just because YOU would have got scared, doesn't mean the Apollo Astronauts would have.

Whatever NASA did in 2008 is irrelevant to the Moon landings in 1969. And the VAN ALLEN belts (you would have known that name if you had actually studied the matter) were well mapped. If you had actually read the topic, you would have known that.

reply to post by Tomblvd

Most/All of these video's are produced by MOONMOVIE.com.

Every time one is posted, that makes me more and more sure that FoosM is also affiliated with MOONMOVIE.com.

reply to post by FoosM

You're one to talk. You keep using MOONMOVIE.com affiliated with Jarrah White for your sources. You don't really have any place trying to accuse another of using other websites for their information.

You haven't kicked anyone's "butt", least of all mine.
Why don't you address the fact that I caught you using NASA generated information to prove your point?

Hypocrite.

The people who read this thread will see my threads, proving you for the fraud that you are. Jarrah White isn't anyone's friend, least of all "normal people".

He is a con-man spreading lies about America, and the Apollo astronauts. The website he is affiliated with MOONMOVIE.com, and you are probably a shill for him, or you are him.

This wouldn't be the first time it's happened.

MOONMOVIE.com affiliated with Jarrah White
PRODUCT PROMOTION PAGE:
www.moonmovie.com...

Yup, there's that bias.
Jarrah White has a vested interest in lying about Apollo. This is 100% proof of that. Just like that other profiteer, Aron Ranen.

reply to post by -PLB-

Their purpose, or at least FoosM's purpose seems to be to drive up profits for MOONMOVIE.com. By getting gullible people to believe in Jarrah White's failed debunking of Apollo.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen

In 1929 Germany went to the Moon.
Forty years later...
In 1969 they went back.

the 1929 roll out

the 1969 roll out

the 1929 countdown

the 1969 countdown

the 1929 landing

the 1969 landing

Some nice and funky early special effects in this scene from Fritz Lang's underrated science fiction classic "Woman In The Moon" (Frau Im Mond) from 1929 (A.K.A. "rocket to the moon"). This was Lang's last silent movie.

Featuring the talents of Willy Fritsch, Gerda Maurus and Fritz Rasp, among others.
It should be noted that during the third reich, which happened a few years after the movie was made, the nazis had the models destroyed and the film withdrawn from release. They considered the rocket to be too close to reality. It was after all, designed by none other than Hermann Oberth, one of the fathers of rocketry and astronautics, who was also Wernher Von Braun's teacher, boss and collaborator.

A lot of contemporary science went into the making of Woman In The Moon. It shows the very first ever countdown to launch of a rocket. An idea invented as a dramatic device for the movie, but later adopted in real life. Also depicted for the first time are the use of liquid rocket fuel, a rocket with two stages, and zero gravity in space.

Of course, there were also bad calls, like the submerged launch and the moon atmosphere.

Woman in the moon was the first "serious" science fiction film.

Ya'll been duped by NAZIs

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join