It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fifth Column Movement : The United Nations, Your Country, and Defending Your Rights...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The UN concept is a good idea - but it is dominated by an Anglo-American complex which completely undermines the credibility of it as an institution.

Having an international standard on human-rights, law & order, military guidelines etc etc - is a good thing.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ganjoa
I'll go out on a limb here and state that it appears to me as if perhaps Congress and the Executive Branch might be a fifth column according to the definition stated. Flame on

gj

I will say this clearly, I do not believe it is the Executive Branch and Congress.

My saying that may be astounding to some but not all.

It is quite clear, it is not always the White House, and our Congresspeople.

But there sure are elements within those who do have a hand at times.

Bilderberger : The Global Agenda, Eugenics, Global Warming, And Biochiping Sheeple

Bilderberg Economic Agenda 2009-2010

reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Agreed.

With a caveat that I do not agree about your assertion towards Rockpuck.

I believe he understands but is not clear on a few details.

And I hope my post directly to him clears some of that up.

reply to post by endisnighe

Remember when you re-posted the picture of the puppetmaster on the one thread?

Cutting the strings, one thread at a time, it gave me an idea to keep digging.

And the more I did dig deeply the more disturbing information, connections, and deprogramming I found was necessary through shared ATS members knowledge base which I began to see because of everyone I come into contact with daily on this website and I began seeing it even clearer.

It was almost as if I saw all of the plans laid at my feet like a diagram.

Brzezinski on CFR, Bilderberg, and Trilateral Commission

And I broke so many walls, levels of complicity, and bureaucracy I saw it all.

Originally posted by eMachine
My first impression of the material provided...

It is possible that we, the conspiracy theorists, are (unwittingly) a "Fifth Column Movement"... that all of the information we have (whether fact or fiction) has been given to us in order to stir up dissent and/or cause confusion and chaos.

I could not agree with you more on that.

Although the how and why is unclear on several levels.

I believe it is through coercion and hidden details where we literally defeat ourselves.

Call me paranoid, but something tells me "TPTB" are prepared for the various potentials. They don't have just one plan, but many. They're not stupid. They believe they can turn almost any scenario in their favor.

Agreed.

Many such scenarios backfire.

Because of free-will their plans are undone by sheer accident.

There is serious mainstream dissent against our governments, banks, corporations... the TV is "waking people up", they're getting fired up, but many are still not interested in personal research and critical thinking. They still want to hold onto some particular ideology.

Agreed again and it is through this those in power hope to win.

If they divide us amonst ourselves they literally keep us isolated from each other.

Think of the reasons why Martin Luther King Jr. was assassinated and you get it.

Racial division and disharmoy is an easy tool to control via World Government.

I'm not sure where I'm going with this... but it's a little frightening how unquestioning and easily-led the majority is. Personally, I am reluctant to believe anything, even my own opinions/ideas.

Which way is up again?

Up is down, down is up, the rabbit-hole is deep, and Alice is staring at the Cheshire Cat.

As he disappears each time a "False-Flag Operation" evolves into a "disaster".

Alice In Wonderland - Cheshire Cat Clip (HQ)

An each time we fight amongst ourselves, we become Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.

Because of the partisan bickering, racial hatred, and idiotic infighting.

A nation divided cannot stand, and many nations divided, makes one world government.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier
The UN concept is a good idea - but it is dominated by an Anglo-American complex which completely undermines the credibility of it as an institution.

Having an international standard on human-rights, law & order, military guidelines etc etc - is a good thing.

I agree with you.

It is a good concept.

However, it has gone so far from the original charter, that is is actually tearing us apart.

By demolishing our boundaries the United Nations is actually guaranteeing we have a set standard, according to their wishes, which may conflict with what we hold dear.

U.N.S.C. and 2012 : Political Ideologies, Nations United, and Views on Terrorism : Conflict Earth

This is because once those plans are fully running they intend of getting rid of dissent.

Through any means necessary, up to and including, doing what they claim to be against.

I believe before our time is up, people like all of us on ATS, we will see an Insurrection War.

On a worldwide level which makes the "War on Terror" look like a fairy tale.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

So, if they appoint talking heads who have a little more color, you would support them without question? That's a bit superficial, imo. I'm sure there are a lot of people who are that easy to please.

The current US ambassador to the UN is a black woman named Susan Rice. Her father is a former governor of the Federal Reserve System.

To me, it seems they are part of the same ("Anglo-American") crew. She was raised in it. Her skin tone is completely irrelevant.

(I don't mean to attack ghostsoldier, just questioning the line of thought which I think may be quite prevalent.)

[edit on 4/29/2010 by eMachine]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

I like to say that sometimes you have to see the tree and not the forest.

I keep thinking about one thing and one thing only, how and why did the founders attempt to limit power and control? It keeps coming back to the single tree.

One cannot trust anyone, even ones self on power over others.

Alright, that kind of brought up a scenario in my mind.

Why war? What does war do besides devastation. It requires a country like ours, that hates governmental power, to create a bureaucracy to implement the vast structure war engenders.

Now that explains these components of the Constitution a little better.

To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years;

and

To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of particular States, and the Acceptance of Congress, become the Seat of the Government of the United States, and to exercise like Authority over all Places purchased by the Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be, for the Erection of Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, dock-Yards, and other needful Buildings

I find the founders absolute genius in there foresightedness to be absolutely brilliant.

Every time I think I understand all of the meanings behind the language and all of the limits they placed, I get an epiphany on what they actually intended.

Do you think that if you apply that last quote to things like FOREIGN bases, it would be Constitutional? Or if the federal government is even ALLOWED to own anything except D.C. and military bases?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by eMachine

I think you misunderstood me, but no offense I can see where I wasn't too clear.

By Anglo-American complex - I mean European, UK and American interests are often the power-base of what takes place in the UN. Meaning other countries have little power and just follow their lead.

Its not a race thing, its a business thing.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Excellent work of intellect here gentlemen! I praise you and your efforts in educating those unable to see and grasp evident truth.

This ties in with the 5th Columnist America has in the oval office, and all that he perpetuates to do AGAINST AMERICAN SOVERIEGNTY - at the bidding of his masters... like the 5th columnist before him, and the 5th Columnist before him.

It's no wonder that the U.N. recently named IRAN, of all nations, to sit on the U.N. Charter representing the Status of Women... A country that practices a statist agenda, even against it's own, that dictates a policy where it's ok to molest children, and rape women, and then imprison them for the crime of adultery if they come forward with accusations... because Iran represents the seat of the 5th Column's social doctrine.

If you are not one of them, you are a second class citizen, and thus if you do not pay the jizrah that is demanded, you will then be fought against til death, your wife passed about it's members to satisfy thier sexual lusts, and your children enslaved and sodomized, and then conditioned to become just like them.

Indeed, the dragon that empowered the beast, once it shakes loose from the harlot that sits atop it, will stand like a man.... for a time... and govern the world to it's damnation... will reveal to all exactly who it is that the dragon represents...

The time is fast approaching, where the World as we know it will drastically become something the likes mankind has only talked with fear of. Soilent Green, 1984, Fahrenheit 451... all ominous warnings from the past...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier

Okay, so we agree.

I apologize for the misunderstanding, labels are tricky. I don't know what to call "them", lots of expletives come to mind.

The Empire...? Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. I expect the next Pope to perhaps be African or something. The Vatican is in need of a make-over.

I'm thinking this isn't quite on topic though. Sorry, SKL.

/resume discussion

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Voluntary cooperation is, in theory, a good thing. Binding yourself via treaty obligations, thus limiting your options in dealing with untoward situations is quite another, and doesn't bode very well for survival either on an individual level or a national one.

Further, this binding together is, by definition, a means toward a One World Government, a NWO. It's a step on a dangerous trail.

Taken all together, the bad outweighs the good, and so I cannot endorse any such bonds as a 'good' thing.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I dunno.. I usually steer clear of "wrapped up" conspiracy theories.. you know, the kind where every bad event in history is tied together into the master plan.

There IS a subversive element in society.. hell just go to CNN.com right now and the top stories (at least they were earlier when I was looking) is an officer sueing Arizona for the immigration law and an interview of 9 students in Arizona detailing what a racist corrupt law that was past in Arizona and "we should all just get along" mentality we expect from ignorant, naive college students.

But you won't see anything supporting the bill..... because the media, with the governments, who are run by the Oligarchs don't want to protect the borders.

You have to think there must be a logical reason as to why.. Something must connect "TPTB" ... bust aside from money, fear, greed and corruption.. I've never seen a reasonable explanation. Some people blame Jews, some people blame Masons, some people like proto blame Romans, Catholics, Masons, Jews, and well any other group that's easy to hate. Just seems ignorant to me to wrap it all up..

In the end.. doesn't it simply come down to greed, corruption, manipulation, fear, ignorance and so forth? Every time in history the term "Fifth Column" has been thrown around, it was to declare an element not understood, feared and often times non existent. In every case, no clear, identifiable "Fifth Column" ever materialized.

EDIT: I still believe the culprit to be "Progressivism" .. I think that tracking that start of Progressivism you would see the rise of most major issues wrong with society.. but again, I am biased.

[edit on 4/29/2010 by Rockpuck]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The Plan is one of Genius design.

en.wikipedia.org...
A genius (plural genii or geniuses,[1] adjective ingenious) is a person, a body of work, or a singular achievement of surpassing excellence. More than just originality, creativity, or intelligence, genius is associated with achievement of insight which has transformational power.
In Ancient Rome, the genius was the guiding or "tutelary" spirit of a person, or even of an entire gens, the plural of which was 'genii'

en.wikipedia.org...
In ancient Rome, a gens (pronounced /ˈɡɛns/ or /ˈdʒɛnz/), plural gentes, referred to a family, consisting of all those individuals who shared the same nomen and claimed descent from a common ancestor.
The oldest gentes claimed to have originated before the foundation of Rome (traditionally 753 B.C.), and claimed descent from mythological personages as far back as the time of the Trojan War .

In theory, each gens functioned as a state within a state, governed by its own elders and assemblies, following its own customs, and carrying out its own religious rites.

Breaking the design, and ending the script, (and it is scripted) involves ending the cycle. The simplicity of removing ones self, and stepping out of the never ending loop, is blurred by the speed and intensity of events forced upon the individuals.
What is seemingly created is:

en.wikipedia.org...
Catch-22 is a general critique of bureaucratic operation and reasoning. Resulting from its specific use in the book, the phrase "Catch-22" is common idiomatic usage meaning "a no-win situation" or "a double bind" of any type. Within the book, "Catch-22" is a military rule, the self-contradictory circular logic that, for example, prevents anyone from avoiding combat missions. In Heller's own words:

There was only one catch and that was Catch-22, which specified that a concern for one's safety in the face of dangers that were real and immediate was the process of a rational mind. Orr was crazy and could be grounded. All he had to do was ask; and as soon as he did, he would no longer be crazy and would have to fly more missions. Orr would be crazy to fly more missions and sane if he didn't, but if he was sane he had to fly them. If he flew them he was crazy and didn't have to; but if he didn't want to he was sane and had to. Yossarian was moved very deeply by the absolute simplicity of this clause of Catch-22 and let out a respectful whistle.

Other forms of Catch-22 are invoked throughout the novel to justify various bureaucratic actions. At one point, victims of harassment by military police quote the MPs' explanation of one of Catch-22's provisions: "Catch-22 states that agents enforcing Catch-22 need not prove that Catch-22 actually contains whatever provision the accused violator is accused of violating." Another character explains: "Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can’t stop them from doing." The theme of a bureaucracy marginalizing the individual in an absurd way is similar to the world of Kafka's 'Trial', and George Orwell's '1984.' The concept of 'doublethink' has definite echoes in Heller's work.

Yossarian comes to realize that Catch-22 does not actually exist, but because the powers that be claim it does, and the world believes it does, it nevertheless has potent effects. Indeed, because it does not exist there is no way it can be repealed, undone, overthrown, or denounced. The combination of force with specious legalistic justification is one of the book's primary motifs.

The bottomless pit, does in fact have a bottom.
It's time to pay attention to the man behind the curtain.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

S&F, good quality thread with lots of information.

What stuck out to me was the odd use of the "Fifth Column" in the show "V" - it seems the show is trying to scare America away from ET's and the act of fighting back against what you know to be wrong... Coincidence?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
So now anyone who doesn't agree with the Tea Party and neo-libertarian groupthink is part of a "Fifth Column"?

As someone who grew up in a nation and time period where a "fifth column" was a reality of daily life, and where political opponents were whisked away under the cover of darkness (and sometimes broad daylight), I find it absolutely baffling that people have minor quibbles over policy (and trust me, the health care mandate is MINOR when you look at the spectrum of politics outside imperial America) and then immediately jump to some huge, overarching conspiracy to consolidate sovereignty and remove nationalism.

Occam's razor would serve some of you well.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

I like to say that sometimes you have to see the tree and not the forest.

That's just it, endisnighe, I've been "lumberjacking" those trees.

Felling plenty of conspiracies like rotten timber and shoving them through the logmill.

And planting the framework to end their fragile and fake facade, fractured indeed.

I keep thinking about one thing and one thing only, how and why did the founders attempt to limit power and control? It keeps coming back to the single tree.

I take it that is a reference to the "Liberty Tree".

Not a question but a statement of fact in a rhetorical question.

I believe they tried to limit Government so King George could never happen again.

Unfortunately, the last President was "King" George, and 9/11 was his masterpiece.

It was planned by Dick Cheeny though because "Dubya" was a stooge.

A mere puppet who believed he was a real boy with no strings attached.

One cannot trust anyone, even ones self on power over others.

Alright, that kind of brought up a scenario in my mind.

Why war? What does war do besides devastation. It requires a country like ours, that hates governmental power, to create a bureaucracy to implement the vast structure war engenders.

Now that explains these components of the Constitution a little better.

Quite simple in fact.

War, while being a population culling endeavor, is a divider amongst people.

And as well, it creates the ancient alchemy of turning lead, into gold.

Through manufacturing arms, ammunition, and armies, among other things.

Technology is driven by warfare and greed and our desire for safety.

The alchemical reaction of war mixed with soldiers is loved ones who fear their loss.

Through that fear of loss they literally induce a catatonic state of perpetual fear.

This leaves our nation and many like it in the pre-stages of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder

Posttraumatic stress disorder (post-traumatic stress disorder, PTSD) is a severe anxiety disorder that can develop after exposure to any event which results in psychological trauma.

This event may involve the threat of death to oneself or to someone else, or to one's own or someone else's physical, sexual, or psychological integrity, overwhelming the individual's ability to cope.

As an effect of psychological trauma, PTSD is less frequent and more enduring than the more commonly seen acute stress response.

Diagnostic symptoms for PTSD include re-experiencing the original trauma(s) through flashbacks or nightmares, avoidance of stimuli associated with the trauma, and increased arousal - such as difficulty falling or staying asleep, anger, and hypervigilance.

Formal diagnostic criteria (both DSM-IV and ICD-9) require that the symptoms last more than one month and cause significant impairment in social, occupational, or other important areas of functioning.

This is done on such a grand scale and the agenda is simple that it is maddening.

It leaves us victim to the Groupthink mentality of survivors, mentally speaking.

Wehn "groupthink" kicks in we are all subsequently on autopilot.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Groupthink

Groupthink is a type of thought within a deeply cohesive in-group whose members try to minimize conflict and reach consensus without critically testing, analyzing, and evaluating ideas.

As defined by Janis, 1972 “A mode of thinking that people engage in when they are deeply involved in a cohesive in-group, when the members' strivings for unanimity override their motivation to realistically appraise alternative courses of action”.

Individual creativity, uniqueness, and independent thinking are lost in the pursuit of group cohesiveness, as are the advantages of reasonable balance in choice and thought that might normally be obtained by making decisions as a group.

During groupthink, members of the group avoid promoting viewpoints outside the comfort zone of consensus thinking.

A variety of motives for this may exist such as a desire to avoid being seen as foolish, or a desire to avoid embarrassing or angering other members of the group.

Groupthink may cause groups to make hasty, irrational decisions, where individual doubts are set aside, for fear of upsetting the group’s balance.

The term is frequently used pejoratively, in hindsight.

Additional it is difficult to assess the quality of decision making in terms of outcomes all the time, but one can almost always evaluate the quality of the decision-making process.

This is akin to psychogenic amnesia and we forget the corruption in politics through short-term memory loss.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Psychogenic Amnesia

Psychogenic amnesia, also known as functional or dissociative amnesia, is a disorder characterized by abnormal memory functioning in the absence of structural brain damage or a known neurobiological cause; severe cases are very rare.

It is defined by the presence of retrograde amnesia or the inability to retrieve stored memories and events leading up to the onset of amnesia and an absence of anterograde amnesia or the inability to form new long term memories.

In most cases, patients lose their autobiographical memory and personal identity even though they are able to learn new information and perform everyday functions normally.

Other times, there may be a loss of basic semantic knowledge and procedural skills such as reading and writing.

There are two types of psychogenic amnesia, global and situation-specific.

Global amnesia, also known as fugue state, refers to a sudden loss of personal identity that lasts a few hours to days.

This is preceded by severe stress and/or depressed mood.

Fugue state is very rare, and usually resolves over time, often helped by therapy.

Situation-specific amnesia is a type of dissociative amnesia occurs as a result of a severely stressful event, as in post-traumatic stress disorder.

Dissociative amnesia is due to psychological rather than physiological causes and can sometimes be helped by therapy.

This is where the "bread and circuses" comes into play.

Bread and Circuses - Audio only - FOTM1

To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years;

and

To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of particular States, and the Acceptance of Congress, become the Seat of the Government of the United States, and to exercise like Authority over all Places purchased by the Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be, for the Erection of Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, dock-Yards, and other needful Buildings

I find the founders absolute genius in there foresightedness to be absolutely brilliant.

Every time I think I understand all of the meanings behind the language and all of the limits they placed, I get an epiphany on what they actually intended.

Do you think that if you apply that last quote to things like FOREIGN bases, it would be Constitutional? Or if the federal government is even ALLOWED to own anything except D.C. and military bases?

I believe no matter the legality those in Congress and pork-barrel spending would be guaranteed, and those people within the Covert Intelligence Community would find a way to shake the "money-tree", which is Congress.

We get caught between Haiti and their disaster and the Superbowl.

Bread & Circus' - Superbowl vs. Haiti

And in the middle of all of that is American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, and Jack Bauer.

Chris Daughtry - American Idol - Renegade HD (12)

And I for one am mad as Hell and not backing down until I uncover it all.

New World Order : There Is No Such Thing, Architect's of Lies, They Created A Phantom Menace

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/92b129157e68.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

Of course and it is literally psychological blackmail via nuclear threat.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fbb3e453e96a.jpg[/atsimg]

Blackmail : Keep Your Friends Close, Keep Your Enemies Closer, The Threat of Subversion Through Fear

What was that old adage?

Oh yes, now I remember, and it fits oh so well.

If you can't beat them, join them.

Does this mean that Iran will successfully sit in that nuclear guaranteed seat?

Who knows right now the threat of their saber-rattling is obviously a useful tool.

To some people in high places within the United Nations.

The question is who exactly and which particular dangerous game are they playing?

Time will tell and the clock is ticking.

State budget: A ticking time bomb

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I knew you would get the tree reference. Hopefully everyone reads your comment and gets the jist of it.

As always SKL, you have the knowledge, so spread it.

Be an information soldier, in an Army of One. Where no one can join, only LEAD.

Sam Adams was an information soldier, and I love to quote him.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, go from us in peace.We seek not your counsel or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; may your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!"

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

I can understand where you're coming from, I really can, Rockpuck.

Am I right on everything?

I never said I was now did I?

These are theories and of course are open to interpretation and as well details.

That's just it though that when coup's happen in such a fashion those commiting them cover-up those details, so the truth never comes out, and a perpetual system of fabrications, lies, and collusions exists and the grey area exists.

That area in the middle where the shell shocked individuals live and survive.

Amongst the ashes of a constant state of warfare, crime, and fear we cringe.

Waiting for that other shoe to drop and when it does drop it might not be a shoe.

It might just be lethal injection, a guillotine, or the hangman's noose.

A Taste of History: Guillotine

Execution by lethal injection

HIGH QUALITY Hoist The Colours - Full Song untouched Scene

And when that happens it will be curtains for a great many people.

Hoist the Flag : False Flags, Agent Provocateurs, and Black Box Operations

By that time those will all be turned into both "educational" and "infotainment".

On Pay-Per-View no less.

For those sick and too stupid to know better than dissent who will have lost their rights.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

As always excellent post and information.

I see you have been doing plenty of research.

And as well filling in the gaps I've left out.

Originally posted by highlyoriginal

S&F, good quality thread with lots of information.

What stuck out to me was the odd use of the "Fifth Column" in the show "V" - it seems the show is trying to scare America away from ET's and the act of fighting back against what you know to be wrong... Coincidence?

That's just it, this is mixed in with the entertainment industry, as a way of prepping us.

As a means of showing us the plans as nothing more than "entertainment".

And they change the plans, finite details, as necessary, according to box-office statistics.

And or the Nielsen ratings.

There are no "reptilians" though that is pure myth and speculation.

The mosters are hiding in plain sight in the United Nations, Trilateral Commission, World Trade Organization, and various other agencies doing the dirty work.

Love your new signature by the way.

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
So now anyone who doesn't agree with the Tea Party and neo-libertarian groupthink is part of a "Fifth Column"?

As someone who grew up in a nation and time period where a "fifth column" was a reality of daily life, and where political opponents were whisked away under the cover of darkness (and sometimes broad daylight), I find it absolutely baffling that people have minor quibbles over policy (and trust me, the health care mandate is MINOR when you look at the spectrum of politics outside imperial America) and then immediately jump to some huge, overarching conspiracy to consolidate sovereignty and remove nationalism.

Occam's razor would serve some of you well.

It is not something as simple as just the "Tea Party" or "Neo-Libertarianism".

Yes, Occam's Razor, it does work, but it is this which cuts our throats.

With events like 9/11 and the simplicity that is smacked to their alleged investigations.

Sorry, an event of that magnitude, is not invesitgated that fast and sloppily.

The Warren Commission and 9/11 Commission have much in common indeed.

reply to post by endisnighe

Of course, endisnighe, no one can forget the "Liberty Tree".

It is something about to be watered with much love and care by many people.

And that water runs as red as the Spartan's and Roman's cloaks.

Homeland Security, FBI Raid Hutaree Militia in Michigan 1/2

Homeland Security, FBI Raid Hutaree Militia in Michigan 2/2

I am not a militia member, nor will I lead an army, but I will lead many.

Those who lead themselves will find themselves followed in times of trouble.

And troubling times are causing many waves throughout the world.

Disturbed - Land of Confusion Official Music Video

[edit on 29-4-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Am I right on everything?

I never said I was now did I?

I never said you were, nor did I presume to make the assumption that you thought you were friend. I'm only saying that the more you try to tie into one conspiracy, the more... unorganized.. it gets.

IMO the biggest conspiracy of them all is Human Nature.. we are a violent species hell bent on destroying our selves. We have Globalist, who for the most part exhibit many sociopathical tendancies, dominating economies all over the World. Globalism allowed wealth to be consolidated to such high levels.. technology allows them to travel anywhere in the World.. so the wealthy are no longer bound to estates in Britain, France, Russia, USA, etc.. the billionaires of Russia want to party in London and in Dublin, and the Brits want to visit the south of France with a penthouse in Manhattan and a yacht in Sydney.

If I were a Billionaire (or hell a very rich millionaire) I wouldn't give a damn about the local laws of where I park my Yacht. I wouldn't. I wouldn't care if I was in Indonesia, Florida, Britain or Spain .. I'd feel way to self important. And if a local law got in the way of me making money, much less having fun, I'd make damn sure my money found it's way into someones pocket to increase my cash flow.. whether that meant changing laws to bribing people.

Few.. precious few.. say no to cash. If someone offered you $10m you'd take it in a heartbeat. You might for an instance have a flaring self righteous epiphany .. but it's quickly shut down by the prospect of what that money means.

That is the definition of Globalism.. take what you want, where you want, how you want, when you want, and f@^ over anyone who gets in your way. Only the working class are Patriots my friend.. precious few rich people would take poverty to help their people, and to few poor would refuse a generous handout from an outsider.

You and I .. we see conspiracies because .. no one is on our side. Who defends us, who represents our desires.. who is going to try and further our wealth, protect our way of life, defend our ideologies?

Politicians serve the rich, the rich serve themselves. The Government serves the poor because the poor are to ignorant to distrust the hand that feeds them.

The result is a portion of the population without representation, footing the bill for the poor, for the rich, for other nations and an arrogant government. this is why historically the middle class leads revolts and revolutions.. before it was the Merchant Class, then the bourgeoisie and now we simply call it "middle class".. All we are doing by looking for conspiracies is trying to understand why.. how.. who left us out in the cold.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I posted these things to another thread and got met with the usual ridicule! Maybe it's the word "Communism" itself,but whether it's Socialism,Liberalism,Progressivism,or Communism,it all amounts to subversion!

I think on a thread like this,with fairly like-minded individuals,it might get taken seriously.

U.S. Communist Party Sees Democrat Victory as Its Own

“The right-wing stranglehold on Congress has been broken,” declared Joelle Fishman, chair of the Communist Party USA’s (CPUSA) political action commission. “Electing the Democrats to control congress is a victory for communism.”

Fishman delivered her report to the committee as it discussed the results of the election. “With Democrats in charge the future of the Communist Party looks bright,” said CPUSA’s Executive Vice-chair Jarvis Tyner.

Fishman argued that the results of the election were a mandate to enact the near-term CPUSA agenda, which includes socialized medicine, tax increases, intensified regulations, and nationalization of selected businesses. Fishman thanked the women’s equality movement and the African American and Latino communities, the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community, environmentalists, and other public advocacy groups for helping bring America a step closer to the communist ideal. “The CPUSA emerges from this election in a key position to lead,” Fishman said. “The Democratic leadership in the House is in agreement with key elements of our near-term agenda. The long struggle to bring communism to America is nearer success than it’s ever been.”

Erica Smiley, National Coordinator of the Young Communist League, was bouyant, “The results of the 2006 election indicate a major turning point in our struggle to communize America.”www.azconservative.org...

"As Communists we advocate Socialism because it is the next necessary step to get to Communism. That is, it's not that we've given up on building a house, we just realize there is a need for a sturdy foundation first."
www.scn.org...
(Again,their words,not mine.)

Norman Thomas,U.S. Socialist party presidential candidate said,

"The American people will never knowingly adopt Socialism,but under the name of Liberalism they will adopt every fragment of the Socialist program,until one day America will be a socialist nation without knowing how it happened."

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join