Communist Goals (1963) Congressional Record--Appendix, pp. A34-A35 January 10, 1963
Current Communist Goals EXTENSION OF REMARKS OF HON. A. S. HERLONG, JR. OF FLORIDA IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES Thursday, January 10, 1963 .
Mr. HERLONG. Mr. Speaker, Mrs. Patricia Nordman of De Land, Fla., is an ardent and articulate opponent of communism, and until recently published the De Land Courier, which she dedicated to the purpose of alerting the public to the dangers of communism in America.
At Mrs. Nordman's request, I include in the RECORD, under unanimous consent, the following "Current Communist Goals," which she identifies as an excerpt from "The Naked Communist," by Cleon Skousen:
[From "The Naked Communist," by Cleon Skousen]
1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev's promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers' associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to "eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms."
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. "Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art."
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them "censorship" and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural, healthy."
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a "religious crutch."
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of "separation of church and state."
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the "common man."
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the "big picture." Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture--education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use ["]united force["] to solve economic, political or social problems.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45. Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction [over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction] over nations and individuals alike.
"America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within."
"Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything."
"Education is a weapon, whose effect depends on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed."
"World dictatorship can be established only when the victory of socialism has been achieved in certain countries or groups of countries … [and] when these federation of republics have finally grown into a world union of Soviet Socialist Republics uniting the whole of mankind under the hegemony of the international proletariat organized as a state."
"If the opposition (citizen) disarms, well and good. If it refuses to disarm, we shall disarm it ourselves."
Communist Party USA Tells Us They Are "Progressives."
Ahhh, the Communist Party USA (CPUSA). Gotta love these fine folks, huh? Their slogan is "Radical Ideas. Real Politics." On the home page of the CPUSA site they proudly offer a snippet of their history - the struggle as it were - where they tell us "The Communist Party has an unparalleled history in the progressive movement of the United States . . . ." Huh? American Communists admitting a connection between progressives and Communists? Who knew?...
There have been trillions of words written and spoken about how American progressives are way left leaning folks. Funny how the progressives themselves deny any correlation to Communism, and how they defame any who maintain otherwise. But the best part is the CPUSA themselves tell us they are progressives.
Progressives talk, act and legislate in a Marxist-like manner and then get all indignant when anyone says "gee, seems like a Commie to me." If one tells me I am thinking and acting like a conservative, I wear that mantle proudly, but if I say they are Marxists and Communists, they go ballistic. That means either they are unaware their ideology is Marxist and almost full blown Communist, or they are less then honest. I wonder . . . .
And,I went on to add that the "Green" Movement IS the new "Red"!
Vaclav Klaus, president of the Czech Republic, survived the communism and now warns the world about these peoples' ultimate goal, the elimination of freedom. President Klaus is the author of the book, Blue Planet in Green Shackles. Klaus argues that radical environmentalism is masking socialism, communism, and even fascism.
Cliff Kincaid of Accuracy in Media writes:
"But while communism was an atheistic system," Klaus notes, "modern environmentalism has assumed a religious dimension and has become a 'green religion.'"
"Bush and Senator John McCain… have fallen into the camp, which includes Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and most of the Democratic Party, which wants to further erode individual freedom in the name of saving the environment. It is the modern version of Marxism; 'from each according to his ability, to each according to his need,' except the needs of the environment are now being placed above those of people," Kincaid goes on to write.
President Klaus explains:
The ultimate goal is "completely about power and about the hegemony of the 'chosen ones' (as they see themselves) over the rest of us, about the imposition of the only correct worldview (their own), about the remodeling of the world."
Klaus explains that the goal of the radical environmentalist is to completely destroy private property rights and the free enterprise system by limiting the "carbon footprint" of individuals and companies, growing the size of government, and ushering in socialism.
[edit on 30-4-2010 by On the Edge]
Originally posted by eMachine
reply to post by On the Edge
Do you have some thoughts of your own you want to share, or just quoting the "bad guys"?
Not entirely true FDR's Administration was riddled with Council for Foreign Relations types including his Secretary of State.
There is some speculation by the son of a Washington D.C. undertaker who the body was taken too, that his natural death from poor health included a single gun shot wound to the center of the forehead.
since there is so much real evidence to support it.
When asked about "Liberation theology",Ratzinger said.. "The 'absolute good' (and this means building a just socialist society) becomes the moral norm that justifies everything else, including--if necessary--violence, homicide, mendacity." Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger ~ US News & World Report, Dec 2, 1985.
...Ratzinger’s terminology defined...
Liberation theology is defined as "Communism and Christianity mixed."
Mendacity is simply defined as "lies."
Communism is evil no matter how much the New World Order pushers say to the contrary. It is the ultimate community over the individual. What’s good for the community is what rules the person. If you as a person upset the order, it is better for you to die then the whole community to suffer loss.
Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
The truth is actually pretty much in our faces, it's just how badly you want to deny it, and at what cost, and for how long, until there is just no denying it any more, because the 11th hour came and went, and it has all already changed.