It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fifth Column Movement : The United Nations, Your Country, and Defending Your Rights...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

You have aids.
Alien Immune Disease Syndrome.
There is no cure.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

true what i posted about the military industrial complex as most ATS members have either listen or saw the clippings but i put that paticular clip
as it showed warnings sign even before his farewell speech and what his Son and Grand Daughter Said of what they heard

but thank you for posting the whole Audio of his Farewell Speech the Famous Military Industrial Complex

here is another great speeches of Ike Eisenhower that people in the past missed or did not catch on !! ATS members need to check out our past Presidents of their tale corrupted Political Power

Dwight D. Eisenhower

Bureaucratic Monster Government Speech

Oliver Stones JFK
with the Military Industrial Complex Speech! at the Beginning credits

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Such as the Vatican/Jesuit/Illuminati/NWO! Using such groups as the Latino illegal/legal immigration movement that, among others, brings X-Sandinista trained military butchers into the uSA. I believe these topics are mentioned quite often.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Nice to see The Underground Empire being mentioned.People have such an aversion to the very idea that the US government would either be willing to deal drugs or allow it into the country is just something that very few are would even consider or talk about.Keep those reading lists coming,Leo I have noticed that there is an attempt to downplay Eisenhower's farewell speech almost as if to say:"there is no such thing as the military/industrial complex." or even more recently when Colin Powell talked about the terrorism/industrial complex.As for rockpunk's assertions that the CFR is nothing more than a harmless think-tank why is it that almost everything they have advocated for in foreign policy has come to pass?

[edit on 013131p://1726 by mike dangerously]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
This has wrapped my mind since its posting.
Even the wind, though not seen, still has measurable effect and its destructive power can be viewed.
What does this 5th column culminate into when reduced to paper,
when compiled and presented as a profile, as a wanted poster,
complete with identifying photos.

Locations of the 5th column.

Continuity chart of the 5th column.

Permanent postions held within the 5th column.

Actual leaders of the 5th column.

Identifiable individuals in the 5th column.

Strength of the 5th column.

Weakness of the 5th column.

Victims of the 5th column.

Tools of the 5th column.

Weapons of the 5th column.

Funding the 5th column.

The collective intelligence here, can be compared to puzzle pieces being held by many, and when finally assembled in the same room, and laying them on the same table,
the image revealed.

Doubts, are questions left unanswered or not yet understood.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

The problem(s) is being met with reaction(s).
My circle traveled involves a good part of Ohio.
What you state is true. The conversations I've participated in or have overheard are similar to what you've mentioned.
Although there is just cause and some substance for alarm, and the tensions have brought out some intense statements by a few individuals,
the focus is still on some type of legislative resolve and hasnt "yet" eroded to the wild west.
It is a powder keg though in some areas, and my fear is that one big enough spark will set off an irreversible event.
The unfamiliar and excitable "local" will end up being the trigger.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

All you ever do is rant . When you are done with that you accuse. You do not want to have
a debate. I wonder why that is?

[edit on 1-5-2010 by rick1]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

You read something on the internet and call that research. If you are so well researched tell me what the debunkers say about your Rome theory and who the main debunkers are. Anyone who does serious research on any subject knows this about the subject they are researching.
aslo I will be waiting for you to back up your accusation that the U.S. military tells our soldiers it is MORAL to kill people as well as civilians.
As far as Rome being relevant to everything. Yeah right. I know a couple of posters on other sites who use the same tactic. They believe they have the answers to all of the world therefore they are allowed (they think) to constantly talk about their conspiracy in each and every thread. Hopefully the Mods here will catch on like other Mods have before you bore us to death.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by rick1]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Studying one thing does not help either such as Rome being the sole source. The U.S. constitution came from many sources. I challenge you and your friend to post those sources. As these sources are quite plentiful I am curious if you are really serious about
discussing all ideas or just those that promote a particular point of view.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Not trying to preach, the Petra song just fit what I was speaking to in relation to posting a reply to you, and the video spoke very loudly to it as well.

To someone who loves the word of God,you could "preach" all day and I wouldn't mind a bit!

I appreciate the time you took to respond to my posts. I regret perhaps coming on too strong with the quotes! Actually,my understanding of world events has more spiritual significance. I believe it is Satan at work through our leaders and the forces that are influencing the world we live in.My belief is that the ultimate conspiracy is between God and Satan.

I think my next thread may be called,"All Roads Lead to ...Lucifer!"

I look forward to crossing paths with you again. And thanks again for your reply. I will delve in to some of those links when I have more time.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
well this is interesting ! I love Conjuncture !

ok people the 5th Column are the Visitors! the Reptilians in power right now ! Silly humans ! gee watch the new V Tv series the 5th Column are the good Reptilians Reptilians they been around for century's LOL

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by ganjoa

I dunno, especially after Spartans last post.. to me, it seem Liberals are the Fifth Column. They are the ones who hate borders, who love the UN, tout the mythical "International Law" every chance they get, prefer the destruction of culture, hate laws restricting illegal immigration, believe in sharing wealth (with the World) .. the list goes on.

I'd say progressives, they exist in both parties.

They are harder to differentiate on the left, but on the right
thy refer to them as RINO's aka Republican in Name Only.

So I'd say these club of rome adherents are on both sides playing
both ends against the middle, and often have even their own ppl fooled.

But in this day in age a lying politician that is corrupt comes as
a small and common surprise.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

You do realize all of those elements you posted on are fifth column movements, right?

The Confederate States of America through trying to secede from the Union was exactly one of the many types I was pointing to, and while not specifying that particular one, it was one of many which have happened throughout history.

I am neither attacking nor defending the fifth column movement's.

But speaking of them, in historical context, and how they have affected the world.

Sometimes for better and sometimes for the detriment of mankind.

Personally, the secession of the Southern states, which lead to the Civil War, did not benefit America in the least, but lead to many atrocities, on both sides.

What I find interesting in any and all of the events that leads to war, policy change, and or disagreements of a magnitude that lead to annihilation of entire races, is that not only are both sides often wrong, but both sides are so flamboyantly ardent towards their particular side that they lean left or right.

Yes, you heard me correctly, I see both sides in a conflict, as wrong.

Dead wrong.

They are so wrapped up in themselves and their own ideals that neither side sees a middle ground, until after the conflict, where the victor makes demands of the vanquished.

If only they tried to both step to the middle and compromise, war would never be a necessity, and millions of people would not unnecessarily die a useless death.

But then again, war is nothing more than managed population control, made to look as chaos.

And the Military Industrial Complex, often playing both sides against the middle is the only "winner", because they have succeeded in profiting, culling from the herd, and ruling via conflict, price, and the death knell of peace.

This is why I create threads to begin with so as to not point to the "left-wing" or "right-wing" element, but those greedy bastards hiding behind the scenes, pushing those within the "wings" of the world stage, into conflict.

War used to be fought for honor, valor, and to defend one's own nation.

Now it is nothing more than a profit margin and population control on a spreadsheet.

And the paper-pusher behind that desk is smiling as his profits rise and countries fall.

Give me a sword, shield, helmet, armor, and men to lead to fight toe-to-toe and face-to-face grinding swords against swords, blood spattering across the body as slashes are made, and the knowledge of brothers-in-arms who I know will fight.

And fight for a real purpose, not pre-packaged propaganda, packed with lies, for idiots who hide behind podiums, preaching false-peace, meanwhile who have puppet strings controlling them, as sell-outs to humanity itself through duplicity.

War is nothing more than entertainment for the elite of society to make a profit from.

Jeff Dunham - Achmed the Dead Terrorist

The Boy Who Cried N.W.O. : Are You Watching Puppet or Puppet Master's?

reply to post by dbloch7986

Agreed.

This is not something so simple as any one religion over another.

Nor any one country over another.

Literally, it is all countries, working towards a collective one world government.

And this is for world unity, at the cost of loss of individuality, and that is a lie.

These elements within the United Nations are doing it for complete control over Earth.

Those citizens at the bottom rung are disposable and seen as sheep to fleece.

And I do not agree with that assessment whatsoever because I believe humanity can one day travel to the stars, without world unity, at least not the way those in the United Nations are trying to sell it, because the cost is too high.

reply to post by Jakes51

I believe the United Nations, as the League of Nations, before it, were created with a good intention, but that intention is far off the mark now, as to be absurd any more.

It is nothing more than a means to deceive those who would look to it for salvation.

An allegedly neutral organization that is so rife with corruption it makes a rotten pumpkin look as an ice cream sundae, sweet at first, but over all not worth a damn.

The United Nations, is about as worthless as American Idol, it is mere entertainment.

With no real value to society other than as a distraction to those watching it.

In other words, the United Nations, is the international version of bread and circuses of Rome.

All those bastards in the U.N. successfully do is suck out money and give back nothing.

Through the creation of bureaucracy, they made the paperwork, which enslaves us all.

One day those Peace Keepers marching at orders of the U.N. will not be soldiers from every country, representing each country, but clones, mindless servants, of a one world government, enslaving mankind under their banner.

And those will be the soldiers coming for all of our guns and to kill dissenters.

Originally posted by RRokkyy

You have aids.
Alien Immune Disease Syndrome.
There is no cure.

So, what you're saying, is you have nothing worth contributing?

Thanks for posting.

And as well for the bump.

reply to post by Wolfenz

No worries.

And thank you for contributing videos and depth to your perspective.

I see this as a very in depth conversation and every person who adds it is welcome.

Originally posted by ReelView
Such as the Vatican/Jesuit/Illuminati/NWO! Using such groups as the Latino illegal/legal immigration movement that, among others, brings X-Sandinista trained military butchers into the uSA. I believe these topics are mentioned quite often.

Can you please expand and expound upon that particular information?

It is a complicated miasma to which this leads and every bit of evidence is appreciated.

I do not support "Illegal Immigration" but have no issue with legal immigration.

Originally posted by mike dangerously
Nice to see The Underground Empire being mentioned.People have such an aversion to the very idea that the US government would either be willing to deal drugs or allow it into the country is just something that very few are would even consider or talk about.Keep those reading lists coming,Leo I have noticed that there is an attempt to downplay Eisenhower's farewell speech almost as if to say:"there is no such thing as the military/industrial complex." or even more recently when Colin Powell talked about the terrorism/industrial complex.As for rockpunk's assertions that the CFR is nothing more than a harmless think-tank why is it that almost everything they have advocated for in foreign policy has come to pass?

[edit on 013131p://1726 by mike dangerously]

Yes, mike dangerously, The Underground Empire is an awesome book.

What is ironic, is I was not searching for the book, but it was almost as if it was waiting for me to find it, through happenstance, because it corroborated everything.

It backed up everything I have ever believed about Government and the War on Drugs.

I have zero aversion towards speaking of the crimes of Government.

After speaking to a friend a while back she mentioned I know much about that.

And my reply was that I could teach about the counter-culture within Government.

The turf battles between each Agency, Branch, and or politician is interesting.

If I had money I would buy as many copies of that book and quite a few others.

And give them away for free.

Of course, my doing that, would be a fifth column, and I would never do that.

And there is nothing "harmless" about a think-tank, nothing whatsoever.

Council on Foreign Relations, Project for the New American Century, or whichever one is pointed out, they all have ties to power.

reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

Excellent post.

Yes, the puzzle pieces are so many, as to be looking a beach.

And when one looks at the beach, you see the big picture.

Without looking at each grain of sand, there is where the finite details are hidden.

And it literally covers the entire beach and we must look at each part.

Both the smaller picture, in each grain of sand, and the bigger picture, the whole beach.

Similar indeed to not seeing the forest for the trees.

We cannot ignore the details within or we will miss it all while seeing it all.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

Originally posted by ReelView

Can you please expand and expound upon that particular information?

It is a complicated miasma to which this leads and every bit of evidence is appreciated.

I do not support "Illegal Immigration" but have no issue with legal immigration.

I think he was probably referring to MS-13, a criminal organization that originated in El Salvador, many of whose members from there were trained in Sandinista training camps in Nicaragua in order for Ortega to export communism during the El Salvadoran Civil War. Nowadays, they're simple criminals.

When I was a young man, of a bellicose bent (yes, believe it or not, once upon a time I was far more bellicose than now), I viewed communism as 'evil', and engaged in my share of vigorous altercations in order to 'make the world safe'. As I get older, I've come to realize that communists per se, as people, are no more 'evil' than anyone else. Yeah, it causes bile to rise in my throat to say that, but it doesn't make it any less so. The fact is that, just like the other systems of political thought, the bulk of communists only want what they percieve to be the 'best' for their own, by force if necessary, just as we do. They tend to expand 'their own' to include all of humanity, which becomes problematic. It's in a diametric opposition to individuality. I realize now that the communists I faced off against years ago were in reality no worse, and no better, than myself, at the most basic level. Soldiers are soldiers the world around, and are all motivatd by the same things, the same feelings and emotions, and the same basic sense of 'patriotism', the only difference being what they are patriotic towards.

Funny how, during the US Civil War, and the deconstructive aftermath know euphemistically as 'Reconstruction', the Democrats were the conservatives, maintaining the status quo of individuality that had developed as the backbone of the fledgling country, and the newly-formed Republican Party were the liberals, espousing collectivism. What a radical notion! You read that right, things were rotated 180 degrees from what we knew up until the mid 1990's or so. Republican liberals from the north invaded the south in droves (the 'carpetbaggers') and forced southerners into their way of collectivist thinking, as punishment for the temerity to seceede in an effort to forge their own destiny, independent of the liberal constraints being propagated in the north, to the detriment of the southern economy. Lincoln's stated objective for the reconstruction (I have no way of knowing what he actually thought, and so must go by what he said) was to welcome the south back into the union as brothers, and let bygones be bygones in an effort to heal the whole. the Liberal Republicans, by a vast majority, felt otherwise. They were hell bent on 'reconstructing' the south to fit their liberal ideals, and levying punishment on them at the same time. Naturally, the southerners balked at this development, and the draconian restrictions on their liberty they had just fought a war over, and what we got was several decades of unrest lasting nearly a century.

Sometime in the early 20th century, 'Liberal Republicans' and 'Conservative Democrats' swapped ideologies ending the process 180 degrees from where they had started, and creating the world that most of us older folks (past, say, 30 years old) grew up in. Now, it appears, in the first part of the 21st century, a similar filp-flopping of ideologies is taking place. Ergo, we have what are now called 'RINOs' to explain the perplexing liberal proclivities that the Republican Party seems to be developing, whilst claiming otherwise. I've noticed lately that a number of Democrats are appearing to become more 'conservative', and are finding themselves at odds with the party they thought they knew, just as the Republicans are doing. I've even seen the acronym DINOs applied to this situation.

We are at another of those points where politics becomes fluid, and there's really no telling what will shake out of it. Fluid is an apt description to my mind, as I view the political arena as akin to a pond. There may be all sorts of good things in it, but if left to stagnate as we have done in the last quarter of the 20th century, then the scum rises to the top, and feeds on the nutrients beneath it. That goes for ALL political systems, communism, democracy, republicanism, socialism, ALL the 'isms', no matter HOW well meaning the individual members are. The scum will rise to the top, and parasitically feed off of the rest if it's allowed to stand stagnant. Just as with a body of water, the ONLY way to prevent this is by roiling it, keeping the top moving to prevent stagnation. If this is not done, eventually the oxygen will be depleted from the pond, and it will die.

Taking all it's inhabitants with it.

Now we approach the Fifth Columnist portion of my rant. As I've said above, the vast majority of any political system are well meaning, if misguided. Who then misguided them - and us? I submit that those with the most to gain from it are the decievers. The scum that floats to the top, and parasitically lives off of the host. The Fifth Column. By extension, that ought properly to include those deluded 'true believers' that the scum at the top have deliberately led into doing their bidding for them. They may know not what they do, nor indeed the reality of WHY they do it, but they do the Master's bidding nonetheless, and so by extension should be included in the tally of the Fifth Column.

If that turns out to be the case, then WE, and THEY are the Fifth Column! The only way to effectively combat such a situation is by education and awakening your opposition, and stirring hell out of the political pond to avoid stagnation, and keep the scum busy trying to make new plans, rather than allowing them the leisure time which allows them to indoctrinate the masses and put them to sleep.

The water at the top needs changing, and then constant stirring forever after.

Edit to add: The theory I propose above would also explain why we are hearing increasing numbers from both sides saying "there's no difference in 'em! They're all the same, two sides of the same coin!" which I myself have uttered. I first noticed that in 2002-2003. The fact is, when the players are swapping ends of the field, there inevitably comes a time when they're all passing each other in the middle. I believe that's where we find ourselves now. The only way to tell 'em apart is the jerseys, and some of them are even swapping jerseys.

Edit to add (again): The scum at the top, strangely enough, seems to me to adhere to NO political ideology other than parasitism. They tend to delude the rest into one camp or another, making followers or "useful idiots" out of them, in order to reach critical enough mass to promote themselves to the top, and maintain their position there. Us lemmings march onward, doing all the hard work for them, flinging our ideology at the 'opposition' as if it were a weapon to subdue them with. The pond scum merely laughs, wrings their hands in anticipation, and then feed, secure in their knowledge that we lemmings will always march when the drums are beating.

What do you suppose they're gonna do when the AWAKENED reach critical mass?

[edit on 2010/5/2 by nenothtu]

[edit on 2010/5/2 by nenothtu]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Often times, the best way to expose something is to quote it. Nothing so succinctly expresses the goals and directives of the globalist conspiracy quite like a few good quotes from some of their more prominent CFR members. We'll start it off with a quote from the Chief Counsel to Congress' Reece Committee, which investigated the CFR during the 1950s:

"The Council on Foreign Relations, another member of the international complex, financed by the Rockefeller and Carnegie Foundations, overwhelmingly propagandizes the globalist concept. This organization became virtually an agency of the government when World War II broke out. The Rockefeller Foundation had started and financed certain studies known as The War and Peace Studies, manned largely by associates of the Council; the State Department, in due course, took these Studies over, retaining the major personnel which the Council on Foreign Relations had supplied." --Rene A. Wormser, Chief Counsel to the Reece Committee

"The Council on Foreign Relations is the American branch of a society which originated in England ... [and] ... believes national boundaries should be obliterated and one-world rule established." --Dr. Carroll Quigley, CFR member, college mentor of President Clinton, author of "Tragedy and Hope"

"... the powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences." --Dr. Carroll Quigley, "Tragedy and Hope," 1966

"I know of this network because I have studied it for twenty years and was permitted for two years in the early 1960s to examine its papers and secret records. I have no aversion to it or to most of its aims and have, for much of my life, been close to it and to many of its instruments. I have objected, both in the past and recently, to a few of its policies ... but in general my chief difference of opinion is that it wishes to remain unknown, and I believe its role in history is significant enough to be known." --Dr. Carroll Quigley, Tragedy and Hope

"As a teenager, I heard John Kennedy's summons to citizenship. And then, as a student, I heard that call clarified by a professor I had named Carroll Quigley." --President Clinton, in his acceptance speech for the Democratic Party's nomination for president, 16 July 1992

"In the economic-technological field, some international cooperation has already been achieved, but further progress will require greater American sacrifices. More intensive efforts to shape a new world monetary structure will have to be undertaken, with some consequent risk to the present relatively favorable American position." --Zbigniew Brzezinski, CFR member and founding member of the Trilateral Commission, and National Security Advisor to five presidents

ONE THAT MAKES MY SKIN CRAWL!

"The technotronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and maintain up-to-date complete files containing even the most personal information about the citizen. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieval by the authorities." --Zbigniew Brzezinski

"[There must be] some dilution of sovereignty, to the immediate disadvantage of those nations which now possess the preponderance of power ... the establishment of a common money, might be vested in a body created by and responsible to the principal trading and investing people. This would deprive our government of exclusive control over a national money." --John Foster Dulles, CFR founder, former Secretary of State, 1939

"There must be a thoroughgoing reform of the world monetary system ... For its part, I can assure you, the United States will continue to rise to its world responsibilities, joining with other nations to create and participate in a modern world economic order." --President Richard Nixon, CFR member, 1972

I'll say one thing for them, they have continuity and focus on their goals.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...#!

HERE ARE SOME MEDIA MEMBERS:

CBS:
Laurence A. Tisch, CEO -- CFR
Roswell Gilpatric -- CFR
James Houghton -- CFR, TC
Henry Schacht -- CFR, TC
Dan Rather -- CFR
Richard Hottelet -- CFR
Frank Stanton -- CFR
NBC/RCA:
John F. Welch, CEO -- CFR
Jane Pfeiffer -- CFR
Lester Crystal -- CFR, TC
R.W. Sonnenfeidt -- CFR, TC
John Petty -- CFR
Tom Brokaw -- CFR
David Brinkley -- CFR
John Chancellor -- CFR
Marvin Kalb -- CFR
Irving R. Levine -- CFR
Herbert Schlosser -- CFR
Peter G. Peterson -- CFR
John Sawhill -- CFR
ABC:
Thomas S. Murphy, CEO -- CFR
Barbara Walters -- CFR
John Connor -- CFR
Diane Sawyer -- CFR
John Scall -- CFR
Public Broadcast Service:
Robert Mcneil -- CFR
Jim Lehrer -- CFR
C. Hunter-Gault -- CFR
Hodding Carter III -- CFR
Daniel Schorr -- CFR
Associated Press:
Stanley Swinton -- CFR
Harold Anderson -- CFR
Katharine Graham -- CFR, TC
Reuters:
Michael Posner -- CFR
Baltimore Sun:
Henry Trewhitt -- CFR
Washington Times:
Arnaud De Borchgrave -- CFR
Children's TV Workshop (Sesame Street):
Joan Ganz Cooney, Pres. -- CFR
Cable News Network:
W. Thomas Johnson, Pres. -- TC
Daniel Schorr -- CFR
U.S. News & World Report:
David Gergen -- TC
New York Times Co.:
Richard Gelb -- CFR
William Scranton -- CFR, TC
John F. Akers, Dir. -- CFR
Louis V. Gerstner, Jr., Dir. -- CFR
George B. Munroe, Dir. -- CFR
Donald M. Stewart, Dir. -- CFR
Cyrus R. Vance, Dir. -- CFR
A.M. Rosenthal -- CFR
Seymour Topping -- CFR
James Greenfield -- CFR
Max Frankel -- CFR
Jack Rosenthal -- CFR
John Oakes -- CFR
Harrison Salisbury -- CFR
H.L. Smith -- CFR
Steven Rattner -- CFR
Richard Burt -- CFR
Flora Lewis -- CFR
Time, Inc.:
Ralph Davidson -- CFR
Donal M. Wilson -- CFR
Henry Grunwald -- CFR
Alexander Heard -- CFR
Sol Linowitz -- CFR
Thomas Watson, Jr. -- CFR
Strobe Talbott -- CFR
Newsweek/Washington Post:
Katharine Graham -- CFR
N. Deb. Katzenbach -- CFR
Robert Christopher -- CFR
Osborne Elliot -- CFR
Phillip Geyelin -- CFR
Murry Marder -- CFR
Maynard Parker -- CFR
George Will -- CFR, TC
Robert Kaiser -- CFR
Meg Greenfield -- CFR
Walter Pincus -- CFR
Murray Gart -- CFR
Peter Osnos -- CFR
Don Oberdorfer -- CFR
Dow Jones & Co (Wall Street Journal):
Richard Wood -- CFR
Robert Bartley -- CFR, TC
Karen House -- CFR
National Review:
Wm. F. Buckley, Jr. -- CFR
Readers Digest:
George V. Grune, CEO -- CFR
William G. Bowen, Dir. -- CFR
Syndicated Columnists
Geogia Anne Geyer -- CFR
Ben J. Wattenberg -- CFR

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by rick1

Studying one thing does not help either such as Rome being the sole source. The U.S. constitution came from many sources. I challenge you and your friend to post those sources. As these sources are quite plentiful I am curious if you are really serious about
discussing all ideas or just those that promote a particular point of view.

I have to wonder if you believe I am dense enough to believe the Constitution only comes from Rome and Greece, if you're just picking on that particular comment, as a means to sidetrack the thread, and take it off on a tangent and off topic.

This particular thread is not about the topic of the U.S. Constitution as a whole.

The discussion is about all countries, and rights of each, not just one country over another.

It is not about America and our Constitution but about all countries and the United Nations.

And it is not about any one particular point of view, ProtoplasmicTraveler, mine, or yours.

So, before you go calling other posters, within a thread of mine rude, or questioning the veracity of anyone's information, I highly suggest you actually contribute to the discussion itself as a whole, and not tear apart selective bits.

I have seen zero actual contribution, on your part, except as a drive-by posting.

Bring a valuable contribution to the discussion on the topic at hand, please.

Otherwise, you are the one being rude, and not trying to discuss, but judge others.

DC Drive-by Shooting Suspect Pleads Guilty

I know American rights, the Constitution, and the laws of the land as well origins of all of them, and I see what you're doing as trying to quagmire discussion.

Originally posted by On the Edge

To someone who loves the word of God,you could "preach" all day and I wouldn't mind a bit!

I appreciate the time you took to respond to my posts. I regret perhaps coming on too strong with the quotes! Actually,my understanding of world events has more spiritual significance. I believe it is Satan at work through our leaders and the forces that are influencing the world we live in.My belief is that the ultimate conspiracy is between God and Satan.

I think my next thread may be called,"All Roads Lead to ...Lucifer!"

I look forward to crossing paths with you again. And thanks again for your reply. I will delve in to some of those links when I have more time.

Well, how about that, here I was trying to be politically correct, in regards to religion, and you weren't offended, and loved the message.

I do try to reply to each and everyone who takes the time to post a well thought out post, irregardless if I agree with them, because they took the time to post.

It has to be an intelligent and or interesting discourse, of course, of course.

Your next thread sounds interesting.

Originally posted by Wolfenz

well this is interesting ! I love Conjuncture !

ok people the 5th Column are the Visitors! the Reptilians in power right now ! Silly humans ! gee watch the new V Tv series the 5th Column are the good Reptilians Reptilians they been around for century's LOL

Oh, you're so funny, I forgot to laugh.

I liked the original V television show and have only seen one or two episodes of the new version.

I found it boring and uninteresting because everything they have in the show is something I've read about on a daily basis, in one way, shape, or form since I was six.

Great example, however, of a fictitious fifth column movement.

reply to post by nenothtu

I will say this for your answer, nenothtu, in answer to my question, of someone else, you nailed the details of what I was searching for as a reply from them.

Go on, and continue your bellicosity, and I'll continue my cynicism.

I was told at age 13, by a 45 year old, that I was as cynical as a 30 year old.

Now, someone recently told me, I'm as knowledgeable as a 60 year old, and I'm 36.

And I used to be where you were referring to yourself as, believing falsely about other forms of Government, based upon misinformation, and propaganda.

Personally, each person is committed to their own form of Government, or not, based upon their personal choices, the religions which push them, and or familial upbringing.

reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

Rock on.

I have seen your threads and posts within others continually kick butt lately.

You are definitively doing all you can to do exactly what the ATS motto suggests.

Deny Ignorace.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I thought I would point to this website as an example of WWII propaganda use.

Second World War 'Ghost Army' helped Allies win war

The perfect example of a fifth column movement in use through the military.

The Ghost Army was a legitimate use through military deception.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Ghost Army

The Ghost Army was a United States Army tactical deception unit during World War II officially known as the 23rd Headquarters Special Troops.

The 1,100-man unit was given a unique mission within the Army to impersonate other U.S. Army units in order to fool the enemy.

From a few weeks after D-Day, when they landed in France, until the end of the war, they put on a traveling road show, using inflatable tanks, sound trucks, phony radio transmissions and even playacting.

They staged more than 20 battlefield deceptions, often operating very close to the front lines. Their mission was kept secret until 1996, and elements of it are still classified.

Interesting is it not, how the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Working WIth A Bunch of Dummies

Can anyone say False-Flag Operations precursor?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I don't necessarily view other forms of government as 'evil' any more, but consider that those who call the shots for them, and us, to be thoroughly evil, rotten to the core. They are the 'pond scum' I alluded to. It appears to me that, instead of US keeping THEM circulating too fast to do any real damage, THEY are keeping US in that constant ideological motion. One mechanism is what I discussed above, disorienting the 'masses' by keeping them guessing as to what ideology precisely they actually hold to, by switching up the labels and the actions of the heads of their respective 'clans'. At that point, people have to stop and sort themselves out, in a 'hey, wait just a minute' sort of moment when they realize that what they believe is no longer in sync with the labels they have gotten used to.

The individuals belief hasn't changed, but swapping out the labels and the activities of their 'leaders' tends to confuse and disorient folks. In such a confused and disoriented state, most people will seek direction from, and adhesion to, any old pied piper willing to lead them. By this means, by creating in people the psychological equivalent of clutching for life preservers, most people can be led around by the nose, and so fall right in to whichever Fifth Column movement that has been prepared for them. All that is further called for is some sort of event, false flag or not (and I believe that term to be far overused - I read accusations of 'false flags' everywhere, in every conceivable situation, when in fact most occurrences are no such thing) to catalyze them and herd them together into one front, headed in one direction, like so many cattle. Once pulled together like that, it's far easier for the Pied Piper to lead them to the ocean, and they are far too willing to go.

Herd instinct. The Achilles heel of a collective. I further believe that what most refer to as the Fifth Column are in reality not much more than the leaders, planners, and directors of these herds. The herds themselves eventually compose the 'columns' when secrecy gives way to open herd instinct. That's why the traditional practice (since the American Revolution) of taking out the head of an army or group is usually so devastatingly effective. On the other end of the continuum, that's also why movements such as the internet's 'Anonymous' can, and will be in the future, so devastatingly effective. They have no head to take out. To a lesser extent, al Qaida is in a similar situation, being highly disorganized and cellularized, with no discernible head, bin Laden notwithstanding. Bin Laden is no more the head of al Qaida than my great aunt Fanny. He's a figurehead, a symbol, and nothing more. Al Qaida itself, in common with Anonymous, is not an 'organization' at all, it's a DISorganization, the highest level of organization being cells (which Anonymous lacks) within an overall framework of political Islam.

It's nearly impossible to organize a disorganization that insists on remaining disorganized, and that's what the 5th Columnists fear the most. Nothing to lead. If they can't be herded together, no one person or group of persons can take the lead and direct them to their destruction or their slave cabins.

If people refuse to herd together, refuse to conform to the 'left/right' paradigm (added bonus: no conformation to that paradigm eliminates the weapon of confusion by misdirection we are witnessing now) and instead insist on 'changing the water' of leadership rather frequently so that no one person or institution can become entrenched, TPTB, AND their 5th columnist operatives, are screwed.

Note that this decentralization doesn't necessarily have to have a detrimental effect on technological progress, and can actually enhance it. No stranglehold on, say for instance energy technology, means that other people are free to explore alternate technologies, free of the constraints of oil companies squelching such discoveries.

Although in my later years I've become even more strongly an individualist, I realize the need at times for strong cooperation in groups. I just don't think it should ever be allowed to institutionalize itself into a 'collective' of any sort for any great length of time.

Another handle the 5th columnists have used to good effect is economic control. If that particular stranglehold can ever be broken, all the rest will fall into place in short order. Unfortunately, I think it highly likely that the next 'event' used to herd the masses together will be economic in nature, and if allowed to take effect will further strengthen the stranglehold of the Fifth Columnists on the herd.

Watch the economic shenanigans of the left hand while the right hand is trying to point at 'terrorism'. Don't follow the herd, blaze your own trail, and thank your dieties that there are stragglers from the herd.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I could not agree with you more about all that you have stated.

I have noticed in the last 20 years that the shift of America has leaned more towards a totalitariam regime of a ruthless dictator within our country.

It started, for me, to feel this way around the time Reagan was shot by Hinckley.

Yet another fifth column movement, an attempted coup by Bush Sr.

It is my belief this was a strategic attempt by Bush Sr. to gain the White House early, via nothing other than literally a heinous action against Reagan.

And it would not be the last time I felt that shift in how our country operated.

The actions of Oliver North under orders from Bush after that as well seemed to me to be a betrayal of American ideals, with North falling upon his "sword" to impale himself, in order to save his Commander-in-Chief only reiterated the imposition of a shift to differ our country right before the fall of the Berlin Wall in what lead the precursor of Russia's fall.

But nothing left that impression upon me more than the assassination of J.F.K. before I was born, that an American President would have successfully be assassinated.

A tragedy of a magnitude that I believe layed a dark shadow over America.

What I see as the closest story of that fateful day has to be the movie Executive Action.

EXECUTIVE ACTION Trailer

Our country has never fully recovered due to the actions of that day because as far as my estimation, this is one of the darkest precursors to the citizens of our country never fully trusting our Government whatsoever.

I believe it is those cover-ups as a part of standard operating procedure which damages the psyche of our nation immensely because of the nature of the crime and the American people demanding answers.

And then failing to get satisfactory answers because no one is held accountable.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/caae49113ba4.jpg[/atsimg]

Everyone I have ever spoken to in my 36 years has questioned the veracity of the claims of a lone gunman with the capability of pulling that off.

Especially with a piece of crap rifle made in a hurry by the Italian's during WWII.

Evidence like the Zenit camera and a FotoSnaiper kit leads me to believe more eivdenciary means were never taken to apprehend the real culprits.

Фоторужьё Зенит FS-12-3 - Fotosniper-FS-12-3 (Фотоснайпер ФС-12-3)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dd53d1930898.jpg[/atsimg]

Quote from : Zenit Fotosnaiper

Photosniper

One oddity of the Zenit camera range is the so-called FotoSnaiper (or Photosniper) kit, which consists of a case (either leather or metal) a gunstock and shoulderstock, filters, a 300 mm f4.5 Tair-3 lens, a normal lens and a Zenit adapted for the gunstock (recognizable by the s designation, Zenit-ES, 122s etc.).

The camera is actually held and used in the same manner as a rifle; hence the name "Photosniper".

The book called Ultimate Spy was one of many which lead me to that conclusion.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aee44d6d2c21.jpg[/atsimg]

Amazon Review :

Synopsis The insider's guide to the secret world of espionage, Ultimate Spy delivers thrills and chills with: Famous spies through history--The secrets of the most secret agents: who they were, what they did, and how they did it.

Tales from the secret world--Detailed accounts of undercover operations: the daring exploits during both World Wars, the beginning's of today's intelligence agencies, the intrigues of the Cold War, and present-day international intelligence gathering.

Spy equipment--Over 700 illustrations, including specially commissioned color photographs of the mysterious and ingenious paraphernalia of the spy: a gun in a pen, a poison walking stick, a map and compass concealed in a hairbrush, a video camera the size of a stamp, and much more!

Biography H. Keith Melton is a renowned historian and specialist in clandestine devices and equipment.

He is recognized internationally as an authority on espionage tradecraft and has amassed an unparalleled collection of spy devices, books, and images of famous spies.

Part of his amazing private collection is on permanent display inside the Central Intelligence Agency.

He lives in Jupiter, Florida.

There is a host of other books which lead me to that evidence.

The purpose of this heinous event?

One of many was to make sure no one ran America that was not controlled.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join