It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Video, Great facts, I hope he's wrong.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-
The Norway spiral only looked like that on very long exposed pictures. Those spirals they drew back then are not related to the Norway spiral, as it looks totally different with the naked eye.

I feel like it would be hard to get an exact duplication of the spiral using a hunk of rock instead of a pencil or a camera.

if you think those are bad, check out some of those animals. They did quite a hack job on some of those antelopes I'd say. Only 2 feet really?!

i hope you you didn't stop watching after the spiral part, but I am willing to bet you did. eh, who cares.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The rock paintings look exactly like the Norway spiral images, so they must be the same phenomena. But the Norway spiral doesn't look anything like the images to the naked eye. Oh well, they weren't any good at making pictures back then.

See the flawed logic here?

[edit on 30-4-2010 by -PLB-]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

The rock paintings look exactly like the Norway spiral images, so they must be the same phenomena. But the Norway spiral doesn't look anything like the images to the naked eye. Oh well, they weren't any good at making pictures back then.

See the flawed logic here?

This is a tiny tiny tiny piece of the story. If you had watched the entire presentation you would see the other evidence. I doubt the spirals have any connection to every single spiral drawn on a cave wall.

I am especially interested in the ancient artifacts he talks about. Perhaps the spirals aren't exact because the drawers only took digital pictures and never drew prior to the big event.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

Well true, I always stop these kind of videos at the first moment I see major flaws in their story. In this case it was very short after it started. If he can't even get that obvious fact correct he loses all credibility, and I can't take anything else serious anymore.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Well true, I always stop these kind of videos at the first moment I see major flaws in their story. In this case it was very short after it started. If he can't even get that obvious fact correct he loses all credibility, and I can't take anything else serious anymore.

lol, how do you know it is an "obvious fact" as you put it?

wtf "story" ???

what do you mean?

you haven't watched this.

like a child who wanders into a movie and asks "whats going on?"

bye

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by vermonster

lol, how do you know it is an "obvious fact" as you put it?

wtf "story" ???

what do you mean?

you haven't watched this.

like a child who wanders into a movie and asks "whats going on?"

bye

I know this because I have done (just a bit) more than watch pretty pictures.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

like what?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The man that makes the presentation in the video, what is his last name? Is there any way we can contact him to add some thoughts to his research?

EDIT: Also, which program did he use to compile his timeline?

[edit on 30-4-2010 by joeroxor]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by joeroxor

you can find all of his research here

www.the-rabbits-hole.com...

later

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

If only I had known of this site before! This should be what your post is concerning, his website not the short video that provides him with almost no chance to get into any detail. He has basically compiled and organized everything known about the cycle. Just...wow.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by joeroxor

yes it is pretty impressive. there's tons of information to go through.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by vermonster]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I can't seem to find any method of contact for this man. Am I overlooking an obvious contact link or does this man not want to be contacted?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Hey there vermonster, thanks for the link to the web site!

that is so much better than the vid,really aprechiate that.
there is some serious stuff to mull over there,he has put
some good info in there.pretty crazy if correct.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by joeroxor

I can't seem to find any method of contact for this man. Am I overlooking an obvious contact link or does this man not want to be contacted?

Also notice there is no advertisement on his website.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

Yeah he has.

His site keeps getting hacked by "Islamic terrorists".

I don't understand why this hasn't received very much attention, if any, on ATS?

To many documents to "debunk"?

peace

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

The title of this thread doesn't bring any attention to his website and I don't believe there is a post concerning it on this board other than this.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

A planet was discovered in the 1980s or at least reported by msm in 80s

Here is what was really stated.

Possibly as Large as Jupiter; Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered

A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation Orion by an orbiting telescope aboard the U.S. infrared astronomical satellite.

So mysterious is the object that astronomers do not know if it is a planet, a giant comet, a nearby "protostar" that never got hot enough to become a star, a distant galaxy so young that it is still in the process of forming its first stars or a galaxy so shrouded in dust that none of the light cast by its stars ever gets through.

"All I can tell you is that we don't know what it is," Dr. Gerry Neugebauer, IRAS chief scientist for California's Jet Propulsion Laboratory and director of the Palomar Observatory for the California Institute of Technology, said in an interview.

That is the start of the article in the Washington Post.

The astronomers made it very clear that they did not know what it was they were viewing. Well they did more research to learn about the objects detected by IRAS.

Unidentified IRAS sources - Ultrahigh-luminosity galaxies

The abstract published in March of 1985 states.

Optical imaging and spectroscopy measurements were obtained for six of the high galactic latitude infrared sources reported by Houck, et al. (1984) from the IRAS survey to have no obvious optical counterparts on the POSS prints. All are identified with visually faint galaxies that have total luminosities in the range 5 x 10 to the 11th power stellar luminosity to 5 x 10 to the 12th power stellar luminosity. This luminosity emerges virtually entirely in the infrared. The origin of the luminosity, which is one to two orders of magnitude greater than that of normal galaxies, is not known at this time.

How could Lucus should claims to have researched this missed the resolution of this mystery. The mystery was solved 25 years ago. How could Lucus miss this?

I don't think he missed this. It is difficult to miss this information. It is posted all over the internet. I think that Lucus did not want people to know the truth.

The truth is that the "or a galaxy so shrouded in dust that none of the light cast by its stars ever gets through" possibility listed in the newspaper article turned out to be the mysterious object, not a planet.

When Lucus says at the start of the second video "IRAS found it is he referring to the new type of galaxy the was discovered or is he lying about a new planet? You decide.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by stereologist]

[edit on 13-5-2010 by stereologist]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

He has a great point at the start here, ' would the russians shoot up a missile the same Morning that Obama is sitting in a plane right over here,in Norway Without Telling Any one about it ? And there is no reprecutions later on if it was indeed a Russian missile ? Maybe the Russians tried to shoot down Obamas plane and Obama used some 'laser HiTech' weapon to shoot it down...

Actually, the missile test was over the White Sea which is Russian territory. It was a third stage failure of the Bulava ICBM. That why it was seen from so far away.

Frisnit Navtex Decoder

ZCZC FA79 031230 UTC DEC 09 COASTAL WARNING ARKHANGELSK 94 SOUTHERN PART WHITE SEA 1.ROCKET LAUNCHING 2300 07 DEC TO 0600 08 DEC 09 DC 0200 TO 0900 10 DEC 0100 TO 0900 NAVIGATION PROHIBITED IN AREA 65-12.6N 036-37.0E 65-37.2N 036-26.0E 66-12.3N 037-19.0E 66-04.0N 037-47.0E 66-03.0N 038-38.0E 66-06.5N 038-55.0E 65-11.0N 037-28.0E 65-12.1N 036-49.5E THEN COASTAL LINE 65-12.2N 036-47.6E 2. CANCEL THIS MESSAGE 101000 DEC= NNNN

The Russians posted a warning of the test. See if says White Sea. Russia has confirmed that the launch failed.

Russia confirms failed missile launch

UPDATE: More than 24 hours after the incident, the Russian Ministry of Defence confirms that it was a failed Bulava missile launch that caused the strange spiral shaped lights over Northern Norway yesterday.

- During a test launch of the intercontinental missile Bulava on December 9th, the motor of the missil's third stage malfunctioned, the MInistry of Defense's press service informs according to ITAR-TASS.

So the suggestion that a missile was launched over any country other than Russia is false. The claim beings with a lie about the launch path. Then having lied, the claim continues by being incredulous to think that anyone would do this with the US president in the area is at best a non sequitur.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
He has a great point at the start here, ' would the russians shoot up a missile the same Morning that Obama is sitting in a plane right over here,in Norway Without Telling Any one about it ? And there is no reprecutions later on if it was indeed a Russian missile ?

Maybe the Russians tried to shoot down Obamas plane and Obama used some 'laser HiTech' weapon to shoot it down...

Oh come on, Obama didnt arrive in Norway until the day after the spiral.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I like the fact that there has only been one spiral, the one over Norway. I think that's good for us. Or maybe just good for Norway? Or bad? Who knows. What I do know is the second I start seeing these spirals all over the place and animals apparently running to the hills, I'm peacin out.

Well head to the hills in the Northeast Kingdom because there have been 3 failed rocket launches forming spirals, 2 in Russia, and 1 in China. That does not include a low level spiral formed by a US missile launch.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join