It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Video, Great facts, I hope he's wrong.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Wow!!

So, this presentation absolutely floored me. This fella Lucas, did his homework.

He basically presents a very straightforward time-line of documented events, all strangely related.

From the vatican's new telescope to a new understanding of the georgia guidestone meaning. The Bush family's new Andes mountain ranch to the relocation of the CIA.

This theory has it all.

It's 13 ten minute segments. I'd love to hear what everyone thinks.

later

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
He has a great point at the start here, ' would the russians shoot up a missile the same Morning that Obama is sitting in a plane right over here,in Norway Without Telling Any one about it ? And there is no reprecutions later on if it was indeed a Russian missile ?

Maybe the Russians tried to shoot down Obamas plane and Obama used some 'laser HiTech' weapon to shoot it down...

OR, it was a reminder to us here in Norway, beacause, after some 'suspected' terror actions here in Norway a few weeks ago with trains Derailing, actually 3 of them in a very short time span in about a week, the Russian President comes here to Norway and strikes a deal about the Barents-Sea area which Norway and Russia have been arguing over for 40 years, gets solved in less than three hours time ?

Or....

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

Thanks for sharing this!

I just started watching the videos, and this guy seems like someone who should be on ATS if he's not already...

This sort of stuff is why I came to ATS in the first place! Not to debate politics with people who will NEVER change their opinions on things. The daily USA bashing and the like has become so redundant.

This is refreshing

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The guy is definitely sincere, but he makes some far out claims and connections. But many of his claims do make sense, but for the rest, idk ._.

I think Lucus is just like any one of us and trying to find out what truth is, he just happened to find his own theory and have an audience to discuss it with.

For any one here, I say take in Lucus' claims as opinion and possibility, but don't think of him as a figure head or that 'he must be right'.

The only thing he said that has my attention is the connection between the blue spirals and the spirals on all the ancient carvings with everyone running away. But the rest, I'm really skeptical. A lot of stuff he said didn't come to pass.

Lol, I spent a little time fallowing him, and he is even a friend on myspace

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Scarcer]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Many of us have probably seen most of this, but for those standing at the rabbit hole's edge looking inside, this is a good ticket for the show, an anthology of connected dots to begin shaping an idea of what else could be going on beyond the official stories.
The Gargoyle coming out of a suitcase is just blatant madness to me. What else could they represent besides a dirty bomb? Thanks for sharing this, it is well done, imo.
I know the whole 10th planet idea constantly takes a beating here, and I am undecided on the notion, but just yesterday, this article casually shows up, without much coverage. I think it is important discovery

ROGUE BROWN DWARF LURKS IN OUR COSMIC NEIGHBORHOOD
news.discovery.com...

Here is a link to Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory show on 2012, the Denver Airport is shown and discussed here....VERY interesting
www.casttv.com...

[edit on 29-4-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scarcer
A lot of stuff he said didn't come to pass.

like what?

cool

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
There was another discussion about this some time back. I didnt pay attention back then, and not until today did I sit down and actually watch all the videos. Very interesting indeed and was well worth watching. A lot of information to absorb and it certainly gave me plenty to look into.

Here is the link to the previous thread

While I was checking into some things, I came across something else that I personally found interesting after watching this lecture... check out you tube for "punch hole clouds"

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I just finished watching the videos. In the 11th part I had an ah-hah moment. I posted this thread earlier about a potential false-flag EMP / power grid attack in June or July (linked to a source through Steve Quayle).

That type of attack would make perfect sense if an astronomical event were coming and the world leaders wanted to run for the hills (via DIA) and get everyone else out of their way. It would keep all of us in the dark including US military personnel long enough for them to safely relocate and get locked in.

I doubt they'd be concerned about the average citizen, but an average guy in a position of authority in the military could cause a lot of trouble for 'the plan' and a country-wide shut down would be the perfect cover. Everyone would expect the president and his cabinet to be moving to "secure" locations, and the scientists and other support staff could be rounded up and moved discretely as well (no cell phones or tweets to create an uprising).

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

The guy is definitely sincere, but he makes some far out claims and connections. But many of his claims do make sense, but for the rest, idk ._.

I think Lucus is just like any one of us and trying to find out what truth is, he just happened to find his own theory and have an audience to discuss it with.

For any one here, I say take in Lucus' claims as opinion and possibility, but don't think of him as a figure head or that 'he must be right'.

The only thing he said that has my attention is the connection between the blue spirals and the spirals on all the ancient carvings with everyone running away. But the rest, I'm really skeptical. A lot of stuff he said didn't come to pass.

May I ask what things he said that did not come to past?

I also agree, what I found the most interesting is the spirals that are appearing in our skies and those he finds in ancient writings. Certainly a topic that requires more research.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I watched the whole series, and I am impressed with his gathering of facts. He has added another section to this "2012 puzzle." He feels that this ending should all transpire toward the end of this year, and adds, that he really does not know. He does state a CIA whistle blower (as well some others, these can be found by performing your favorite web search) has also indicated this year. This sounds to me like someone sincere, and not some blathering idiot. One of the several things that caught my attention was his comment on the Northern spiral. He felt that it was projected from the sun and in the background (of the photo) you could see the sun rise beginning to appear. I didn't think that the direction was correct, and I back this with the many threads that were posted here on ATS. Another item that I found interesting was his comparing a fossil from his back yard, with the numerous sea shell found through out Texas.
All in all, it was an interesting video that added to my own theory.
Sheeple, be prepared. Watch the video.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

May I ask what things he said that did not come to past?

I also agree, what I found the most interesting is the spirals that are appearing in our skies and those he finds in ancient writings. Certainly a topic that requires more research.

Mostly dooms day stuff, I can't remember exactly, stuff having to do with those weird objects around the sun, and nibiru coming etc. Sorry for being vague, been several months.

Most of what I watched were a series of bulletins on MS that he kept posting for several weeks. After a while Lucus seamed to grow disbelief and simply just stopped.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
would help if i could hear what he is saying!

what a sham and a shame as it seems interesting.

if any one can sum the vid up in a few short words would help
i cant watch it it's like torture on my senses.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

The video link below is from maybe 2003ish called "The Kill Shot" by a
former US military major named Ed Dames. Dames admittedly is a little nutty, but he touches on similar information that "Lucus" talked about.

It's creepy similar.

Google video: The Kill Shot:
video.google.com...#

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
May we have a copy of the chart he is using in his presentation? I am very interested in the details that are overlooked due to time restraints.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by GovtFlu

The video link below is from maybe 2003ish called "The Kill Shot" by a
former US military major named Ed Dames. Dames admittedly is a little nutty, but he touches on similar information that "Lucus" talked about.

It's creepy similar.

Google video: The Kill Shot:
video.google.com...#

Cool, I'll give it a watch this evening after work.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by joeroxor
May we have a copy of the chart he is using in his presentation? I am very interested in the details that are overlooked due to time restraints.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura
would help if i could hear what he is saying!

what a sham and a shame as it seems interesting.

if any one can sum the vid up in a few short words would help
i cant watch it it's like torture on my senses.

A planet was discovered in the 1980s or at least reported by msm in 80s
Georgia Guidestones went up
The US tricked iraq into invading kuwait to secure resources
9/11 was a mere distraction to keep our minds occupied

great resource here Down the rabbit hole......

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
So basically, if you're not on a very high mountain, you will be washed away.
Anyone have any idea how high above sea level are talking here?
How high were those goat carvings?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodFella
So basically, if you're not on a very high mountain, you will be washed away.
Anyone have any idea how high above sea level are talking here?
How high were those goat carvings?

According to Lucus these spiral petroglyphs can only be found up in the mountains.

Does that mean that everywhere else was covered in water?

Or maybe only the people high up could see the spiral?

I like the fact that there has only been one spiral, the one over Norway. I think that's good for us. Or maybe just good for Norway? Or bad? Who knows. What I do know is the second I start seeing these spirals all over the place and animals apparently running to the hills, I'm peacin out.

Then I'll draw some some rock art.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by vermonster]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The Norway spiral only looked like that on very long exposed pictures. Those spirals they drew back then are not related to the Norway spiral, as it looks totally different with the naked eye.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join