It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do I sign up to become a paid dis-info agent???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

POST OF THE WEEK! GREAT!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Where do I sign up to become a paid dis-info agent???

Become a member of the FBIS branch of the CIA, hard to find recruiters, but not impossible.

I figure I get accused of it enough here on ATS...I might as well actually get paid for it. I'm on ATS all the time anyway...what better than to get paid for it...right???

So where do I sign up??? Is there a dis-info office I can visit somewhere???

Yeah, but the paperwork....ughh...then there are reports to specific Congressional Committees (and most of them are asleep and don't care)...

And to all you other dis-info agents...after you become an official paid dis-info agent...do they give you a script? Or can you just freelance? Do you get paid per dis-info or is it a flat rate? How are the benefits?

Completely freelance...though there are monthly reviews. Typical government benefits...

Oh...and btw...If I actually was a paid dis-info agent...this is exactly the type of thread I would create to throw everyone off the scent. I'm just saying...

Excellent work agent! Carry on!

[/sarcasm off] Well, figured you weren't expecting THAT kind of response, so figured I'd lighten the mood somewhat...
None of the above is serious of course, though would be nice if it was....

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay Electronica
Giving people disinformation is one of the worst things you can do... do you need the money that bad ?

I do, and I'll do it just for hot chicks and fast cars.

Anything less, then I'll just be a troll... That usually gets at least a beer or two.

Failing that, I'll just offer my opinion.. that usually gets me foes or into an argument..

Crap, seems like us peons are doomed to hassle and less than what we put in.. Snap!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Originally posted by Jay Electronica do you need the money that bad ?

No, I am just asking generally.

Generally has not been online in a long time.. You should ask someone more frequent..

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xilvius
The moon is made of cheese, aliens are really dead people, religion is foolproof. Bam, check is in the mail.

Nah, John Lear is no longer with us here, so the cheque bounced..

It was on the moon afterall, and next to a soul catcher. Must have been air-brushed out..

Ahem..

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
I have been accused of this so many times here

THAT is why they gave you the MOD job... C'mon we know it !!! You're a spook!!!11

I remember when you were a peon like us...

how is the fancy abode and all those sneako perks you get.. Coh!! Must be nice living up there with the nwo..

teeheehee..

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Why did somebody have to mention john lear? was it absolutely necessary?.........ugh........I feel physically sick now.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Iconocaust, by the band JUDAS COMPLEX; I thought I'd give you prospective disinfo agents a new brand of music to lie to.

satanprevails.blogspot.com...

Potato Salad? I'll settle for walnuts myself.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Send me a U2U for a couple of contacts if you like.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Go to www.mturk.com...

There, you can be a survey lab-rat, or a survey maker.

Mob sourcing demographics = disinfo

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I think you have to know what the info is before you can dis info it.
Or it might be easier than I think.
Well one could ask known dis info agents.
Asking can always help.
According to one info or dis info source the Illuminati-CIA agents
of dis info contact people for recruitment.

I don't know what the contracts are like but you definitely get one
if a saucer hits your house.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
I figure I get accused of it enough here on ATS...I might as well actually get paid for it. I'm on ATS all the time anyway...what better than to get paid for it...right???

So where do I sign up??? Is there a dis-info office I can visit somewhere???

And to all you other dis-info agents...after you become an official paid dis-info agent...do they give you a script? Or can you just freelance? Do you get paid per dis-info or is it a flat rate? How are the benefits?

Oh...and btw...If I actually was a paid dis-info agent...this is exactly the type of thread I would create to throw everyone off the scent. I'm just saying...

join the military ranks and ask them if you can be on their disinformation group.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join