It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do I sign up to become a paid dis-info agent???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Chips?
Oh, you mean potato chips? Yeah.
I'm bringing the microchips for the swineflu vaccine punchbowl.
I got passion fruit flavored!
And don't get cocky, right field has your name on it smarty pants!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Arkady

haha....I know you are kidding.

But just in case you're not...but I know you are...but say you weren't....the "local offices" are really McDonalds...right???

If I'm right...just tell me no...unless I'm really wrong...then go ahead and tell me yes. But just to throw off all the non-dis-info people...just answer it truthfully...no codes.

Not that we are speaking in codes...cause right now we are definately not

But only if you're not kidding...because you are just kidding...right?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Well nice going man!
You really spilled the beans!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I have been accused of this so many times here, I almost started to believe it. But since I was not receiving any pay for my job, I figured I had been fired or people here just did not agree with me when they informed me of my job.

But it gets better.....

I then heard all the rumors of staff and owners being agents and the site being government run and so on. I was recruited as staff and..........again started wondering where my paycheck was. Weeks went by. Months went by. I kept looking for the proof of a government run ATS and staff being government [dis info] agents......I kept waiting for that paycheck.

And now almost 2 years later as staff and almost 3 years as a member - I have not received a penny for my job as a dis info agent nor have I seen any insight into this secret world of ATS being tied to the government.

Eh. Disappointment? Sure, who couldn't use a few extra bucks?

[edit on April 27th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I don't know that much about being a disinformation agent, although I know they sure come up with some wild stories to poison the well and really make everybody with an interest in fringe topics look like idiots, psychopaths, and losers. I can't imagine the pay would be that good though, since there are plenty of people out there who come up with weird, illogical notions all on their own without getting paid at all.

A really good disinformation agent these days has to have good photo and video editing skills, as well as be able to produce realistic looking "vintage" documents. They also have to be pretty well-versed in all the folklore associated with whatever topic they're trying to muddle up. That's because there are a lot of people who will believe anything as long as it fits in with a mythology they already believe.

On the other hand, as a skeptibunker, I don't get paid at all. It's all volunteer work.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Oh come on! Nothing ever happens in right field! I stand there bored, getting sunburned, counting butterflies for half the game and next thing I know I'm playing right field for the other team...
Speaking of which, if you all are going to leave me out there the least you can do is tell me when it's our turn to bat...

Passion fruit punch? I thought the microchips made it taste kinda metallic last time, may want to rethink your flavor. Maybe we could try cherry this time?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Well if you would just put me on the payroll I would stop giving out secrets....until then...I'm spilling everything.

For example...your code speak

Hey this reminds me!

Ahem...."Hey this reminds me!"....code phrase that code speak is beginning. And then we have THIS:

Are you signing up for the Disinfo Agent softball league this year?
The NSA team has some blatant ringers!
After the basketball debacle, I'm not sure i want to play.
Looks like the DIA picnic will be at Gitmo this year! Jeez, I hope they do something about the 'skeeters!
Yeah the vison sucks, but our Goldman Sachs 401k's are doing VERY well!

There you have it:

"Are you up for some blatant debacle this year! I want to do something. 'skeeters' sucks Sachs VERY well!"

Ok...admittedly that last part is more code...or some very kinky dis-info talk. But I'm sure I used the code speak algorithm correctly so that was the message you were sending.

I'll keep spilling the secrets unless I get put on the payroll....I'll post Jenna's response for everyone to see here....do you want that out in the open???

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I have been accused of this so many times here, I almost started to believe it.

That's what any good dis-info agent would say

But seriously...did you fill out the direct deposit form with a voided check??? I heard (HEARD because they won't officially hire me yet) that they went 100% direct deposit...might want to look into that.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Jeez man! What a grouch!
I'll put in a word for you at the,.......place I work.
You gotta start at a low pay grade though, threatening to put Jennas, er, um, response is a little much. As for kinky, come to the Gitmo picinic!
Know what I'm sayin?
Anyway, back to pay grade, ATS is of course, the most important site on the whole interwebnets, so we can start you in, umm. say six figures?
No crappy reptilian shape shifting posts though! I mean it! Those guys can be real jerks.
Think it over. Of course, if you reject this offer your toast. but make your own decision.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Do they hire non-US agents? I can write the craziest stuff and also produce documents and photoshop pictures.

They sure do, if the person has done nothing, this group loves wrecking there lifes.

The homeland security group in america is like the stazi,a nd will kill people worldwide. If you get on there list and your around the world they do not care if you never want to goto america.

These groups are loving the power they ahve to ruin lifes, does not care if your on there list and you did nothing wrong in your life, they will kill you just for thinking america is bad. You never need to goto america, someone just needs to ring them up.

These groups have no critical thinking skills, they just want to destroy people.

[edit on 4/27/2010 by andy1033]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Uh-oh... He's on to us..

Implementing Alpha Tango Sierra protocol.

The NWO is coming for us all and an alien just stole my dog. And by alien, I mean my grandma. She's really a reptilian from planet XYZ32. She's also part of the NWO and is helping round up citizens in Alabama as we speak!!! Quick get me my tinfoil hat!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Sure...I'll "think it over"...gessh...talk about blatant.

I gotta run...I'm heading to the local...um..."McDonalds" right now to negotiat..I mean "order" some food.

I'll be back later...hopefully some higher up dis-info agents chime in to give me a better offer. I'm talking really higher up...you know...the non-human ones. You know what I mean...like the aliens. Not the human ones...the ones not of Earth. Just wanted to be clear.

Not that aliens exist though...because they don't....FACT.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by alchemist2012

Originally posted by andy1033
Your best bet is to ring up the american homeland security office and grass someone up, even if they did nothing to you. This organisation is like the stazi, and will pay you.
Hmmmmm

Someone did that to me. They just rang up american group and told them i was a threat, and the people with no critical thinking skills in this organisation decide they will destroy you.

You will find that many of these groups that are like the stazi, do not employ people with critical thinking skills, they just want people who will help destroy people.

By the way no critical thinking groups in america, i have never wanted to goto your country and i have never said anyone should do anything. I always say people should tell people whats going on, but no one should ever do anything violent, passive speaking out is the best way to talk about these monsters.

If you want money just make up stuff, there is plenty of groups especially in america that lack critical thinking skills and believe what ever people make up to destroy others.

America will literally kill people, just on made up info. If you think critcial thinking skills are lacking on teh web, wait until you ind out about how bad the skills are in these alphabet groups, who beleive anything anyone says to get peoples lifes destroyed.

Some american groups must be like serial killer groups, and people must ruing them up wanting a person they do not like dead, and the americna government will do it for you. These groups have never heard of human rights.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Andy! Lighten up!
Nobody is going to kill you!
Jeeez

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Double post

[edit on 27-4-2010 by OldDragger]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

You haven't gotten your paycheck?!
Ha! What a loser!
I'd file a grievance with the DisInFo Union if I were you.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arkady
You will be provided with the means to hold multiple accounts that appear to originate from different locations around the country and/or globe along with an extensive manual that amonst other things provides tips on exploiting different writing styles in order to go un-detected. The method of payment is quite similar to that used to pay police CI's but you will find that it is probably not as much as you might be imagining.
Usually you are allowed to 'freestyle' your posts but every once in a while you will be instructed to make noise about a particular conspiracy, not in order to dismiss it but in actual fact to encourage it more often than not.
Sometimes you will be provided with a piece of 'evidence' or 'proof' that seems to be the result of a slip on the part of the govornment or conspirators which you are then encouraged to freely spread with as many different stories attached to it as possible.
U2U me for an apllication form and the contact details for your nearest local office.

just kiddding.

..........but seriously

I'm not kidding.
HMMMMMMMMMMMM

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

Andy! Lighten up!
Nobody is going to kill you!
Jeeez

You do not know what was done to me, and they tried to do alot worse. Human rights violations i have had to put up with for 18 years now.

Uk and usa have no human rights records as far as i am concerned. These groups have gone wild with the obsession to destroy any life they can.

You will not ever know what it is like to live with what these people can do, unless they do it to you and you experience it. Shocking what i stumbled on, and i wanted nothing to do with it.

My life was wrecked for no reason, and i will always speak out what these groups do. Imagine never wanting to goto a country and someone who hated you ringing up clowns in that country and they decide they want to absolutely destroy you for no reason other than you just talking the truth. Imagine that is bad enough, but the person who rang these clowns up, actually got paid,after all these things they did, and the groups actually pay money for false info just so they can destroy anyone, and destroy any life they can.

There is no such thing as human rights in uk or usa, its just that if you are going ok they leave you alone, but if you get on your list to be destroyed, they will make your life hell. I have had this for 18 years now, so i do know a little of how these groups do this.

Sickening is not the word for the lack of critical thinking of the people these groups must employ.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I was just kidding when I said I wasn't kidding, but then everything I say is a lie.........except when I'm telling the truth.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Seriously though you CAN get paid money for spreading disinformation on the internet but there is no means by which you can discover who it is that is paying you - it's all very 'a scanner darkly' and I really don't think you want to be 'on the radar' of the people who are. It works pretty much exactly as I outlined it in my previous post give or take a few lies just so i can reach my dis-info target for the day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join