It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry revealed (part one)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I get my information from two sources.

1. The horses mouth itself. The enemy sticks his own foot in his mouth.

2. Revelation of the Holy Spirit.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Its funny, I too believe I have been shown things through the Holy Spirit. One of those things was how tainted the Bible makes what is Holy and Divine.

I do believe some things in the book...like 'few find the way'....cause the book has deceived, literally, the masses.

We are all finding out way...the world was made for this to happen, through each individual seeking...not following.

Sorry, this thread is full of BS with no evidence what so ever.

Just another person living in fear of their own God. So sad....

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JesusSaves2008

Nothing in any of those last posts have anything to do with Freemasonry. I mean, Star Trek Voyager? A zombie Obama?? REALLY?????

And what "enemy" is that?

After reading through your last posts, I strongly recommend you stop listening to the voices, regardless of what you choose to call them.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Masonic Light]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I read these books.

They are called "Left Behind".

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusSaves2008
reply to post by network dude

Remember Brother, we all receive revelation from the spirit. Many do not listen, more do not hear, even more misinterpret.

I would say you are at the start of a long path of learning how to use your gift, but you have a long way to go until you receive discernment.

Don't waste your gift parroting others, learn to find your own truth.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
lets see, ........

Obama is the Antichrist, check
Freemasons worship the devil, check
Haarp will kill us all, check
Fema camps, check

You sir are an overachiever. many would have been happy with a trifecta. You went all the way.

Absolutely amazing thread. Very little truth, and not very original, but amazing none the less.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Before I get into the meat of this message let me make clear a statement of truth that we should all already know. There is nothing and no one like our God! God is God; He is sovereign, He is omnipotent, He is Almighty and He is everything we could ever want or need.

Since I have been studying and researching Freemasonry I have been time and again drawn to a certain issue within the Scripture. Just yesterday I opened my Bible to any random place and I once again landed on the Scripture in question. I have been called to explain this issue and in doing so I will be debunking some Masonic doctrine. I love debunking me some Masonic doctrine.

Jesus said that He and His Father were one. In the Gospel of John chapter 10:30-39 the Pharisees wanted to murder Jesus right there on the spot for saying such things like this. The only reason they reacted this way was because their religion was blinding them from seeing who Jesus Christ was. We as Christians will react with disgust when the Antichrist declares himself as God because our relationship with Christ (NOT RELIGION!) will reveal to us the truth. Religion = blindness. Relationship = light.

Jesus says in this passage: "Is it not written in your law, 'I said, "You are gods"'? "If He called them gods, to whom the word of God came (and the Scripture cannot be broken), "do you say of Him whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, 'You are blaspheming,' because I said, 'I am the Son of God'? (34-36)

To whom God sent the word of God He called gods. Masons believe that through the increase of illumination which only comes by wisdom and knowledge that they can achieve godhood. The New Age movement and Humanism teaches that we all have the potential to become gods ourselves because God is inside of us all. Mormons and Scientologist believe that we have the capability of becoming gods and ruling over our own planets.

Mormonism, Scientology, Humanism, New Age and countless other doctrines all share the same root and all promote the same twisted lie. The lie is Freemasonry.

Now, does the Bible itself not teach the same thing that I just called a lie? NO IT DOES NOT!

Jesus was referring to the 82nd Psalm in which God rebukes the wicked judges of Israel.

PSALM 82
God stands on the congregation of the mighty; He judges among the gods.... I said, "You are gods," and all of you are children of the Most High. But you shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes."

When we use the word "God" if it is capitalized we refer to the One Almighty God. When we use the word with a lower case g we are referring to false idols and anything that people might want to misrepresent as being God. The Hebrew writers did similarly when writing the Scriptures with the word "El" and "Elohim". "El" simply means strength or might. "Elohim" means mighty ones or gods. This simple word has led to so much twisting and misinterpretation that it has created confusion and misdirection among the people for ages.

Here is a simple explanation. God knows right from wrong. God is the Judge of all the living and the dead and only He is a righteous judge. Lucifer wanted to be like God and he wound up falling from grace and being cast out because of it. Using witchcraft and sorcery Lucifer deceived the minds of mankind and led them to want to be like God themselves.

Lucifer sinned when he disobeyed God. Lucifer was furious at humanity because they had taken the place which he at one time held. Jealousy, anger, frustration and depression consumed Lucifer and he knew that if he could get humanity to sin like he had then humanity would also fall just like he had.

(continued next post)

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Mankind was created below the angels. Lucifer and one third of Heavens angels which had followed him in rebellion had fallen from their Heavenly abode but they still remained very mighty. They were "mighty ones" and they were called "gods" because of their mighty nature. Lucifer had corrupted knowledge that he wanted to share with humanity so it would blind them from ever seeing their Creator. This corrupted knowledge we call "religion".

When Adam and Eve ate of the Tree of Knowledge of good and evil they sinned against God and at the same time they made the proclamation that they wanted to be as God. Mankind now became their own judges. Using divination mankind would now determine for themselves what was wrong and right for them to do. This was a task only God was cut out for and it was something God was willing to do but sin now divided God from His creation. Mankind had become their own god.

Moses appointed godly men to be judges over Israel. Simply because of the fact that these judges had the responsibility of discerning right from wrong and good form evil, God called them gods. The Supreme Judge called them judges because as long as they relied on the Law that was given to Moses through God Himself and as long as they lived righteously and did not accept bribes and pervert justice, then God would see to it that they judged as He would.

Lean not on your own understanding, but only on His.

This is why Genesis says what it says and this is why Jesus said what He said concerning gods and God. This is why when a Freemason reaches the top of the illumination ladder they find Witchcraft and the Pagan Occult behind it all. Satan was a liar from the beginning! Lucifer is a lie!

Lucifer and his rebellious angels were never given a way back into Gods good graces. Lucifer and his angels were not and are not innocent because they had tasted the goodness of God and knew better! God however looks upon humanity and He has compassion and mercy in His heart for us because we were deceived. Lucifer is the accuser of the brethren because he does not want anyone to ever regain Gods grace because to do so would be undoing what he had accomplished. This is what makes Lucifer the Satan.

God has given mankind an escape from the place He created for Satan and his angels. God has sent His only begotten Son so that He would redeem humanity for Himself by becoming a human Himself. God sacrificed the perfect sacrifice for your sake. There will never be another Jesus.

Jesus is the way the truth and the life. No one can ever see the Father or reach the Kingdom of Heaven except through Him. He is the light that shined into the darkness but the darkness could not comprehend it. Lucifer could not comprehend the light of Jesus because the light is love and Lucifer is blinded by his own "godliness".

I did not even really understand the depth of this message before I began typing it. As tears now flow down my face I realize that I have been given the understanding that I have asked God to give me. It is my honor and privilege to share this message with you.

He who has ears let him listen and understand and he who has none let his ears be opened to find understanding.

I love you. God bless you.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

To whom God sent the word of God He called gods. Masons believe that through the increase of illumination which only comes by wisdom and knowledge that they can achieve godhood.

Not true at all.

You also realize that Lucifer was a mistranslation. There are countless threads in this forum about that. Lucifer was a Babylonian king, not the Prince of Darkness, not Satan, not Samael, not a fallen angel.

I did not even really understand the depth of this message before I began typing it. As tears now flow down my face I realize that I have been given the understanding that I have asked God to give me. It is my honor and privilege to share this message with you.

He who has ears let him listen and understand and he who has none let his ears be opened to find understanding.

I love you. God bless you.

Actually, your holier-than-thou overly righteous nature is what turned me away from attending church.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
My friend,
The Scriptures say that the wisdom of God is foolishness to man and the wisdom of man is foolishness to God. I have been born of God... does my wisdom sound like foolishness to you?
I am not high and mighty. I am but a humble servant of the Lord. God has anointed me to share in His knowledge and He can and will do the same for you if you would turn from wickedness.
God bless.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Masons believe that through the increase of illumination which only comes by wisdom and knowledge that they can achieve godhood.

Again, you are making these sweeping statements that are, in fact, absolutely false. Masons do not believe that people can "achieve godhood". Masons believe in one God, the Grand Architect of the Universe.

The New Age movement and Humanism teaches that we all have the potential to become gods ourselves because God is inside of us all.

While it is true that God is inside us all, it does not necessarily follow that we are "gods", or that we can attain "godhood".

Mormons and Scientologist believe that we have the capability of becoming gods and ruling over our own planets.

I am neither a Mormon nor a Scientologist. Neither are most Masons either.

Mormonism, Scientology, Humanism, New Age and countless other doctrines all share the same root and all promote the same twisted lie. The lie is Freemasonry.

Freemasonry is truth. And it should not be necessary to expound on the fact that Freemasonry's teachings have little to do with Mormonism or Scientology.

God has anointed me to share in His knowledge and He can and will do the same for you if you would turn from wickedness.

Methinks you're having delusions of grandeur. I do not believe that God has appointed you to come onto Internet conspiracy forums and give a very questionable interpretation of Christianity to us.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by Masonic Light]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

My friend,
The Scriptures say that the wisdom of God is foolishness to man and the wisdom of man is foolishness to God. I have been born of God... does my wisdom sound like foolishness to you?
I am not high and mighty. I am but a humble servant of the Lord. God has anointed me to share in His knowledge and He can and will do the same for you if you would turn from wickedness.
God bless.

This is really coincidental.

Just yesterday I delivered a message to my church as part of a service celebrating our outreach mission in Juarez.

The foundation for our messages was the exact passage in I Corinthians to which you are alluding.

The point of my message yesterday to the church was to emphasize that sometimes a personal belief, calling or action can (and often is) deemed "foolish" by the world at large.

As a Christian and Freemason my beliefs complement each other. For me they are not in conflict.

Neither Christ nor the "New Testament" are used in the degrees and rituals of Freemasonry (blue lodge) literally, but the lessons they and other sacred texts convey are used over and over again.

The simple notional argument that Freemasonry "is" this thing or that thing demonstrates a failure to understand its basic nature.

The very structure and practice of Freemasonry ensures that one person or one group can never define what it "is" or whom Masons are to worship.

In my personal opinion the message of foolishness you quote is powerful and truthful, but it is not the divine sacred word of the Almighty. It is simply an allegory in a letter written by a man (Paul) to a group of folks in Corinth that were having church squabbles.

I would assume that if I were to write a flaming diatribe on ATS about "Christianity Revealed" you would agree with none of it, no matter how convincing my evidence.

So, I hope that from that perspective you will understand that Freemasons aren't going to accept your narrow and prejudicial view of what our fraternity is, or ought be.

As always your opinion is valid and your beliefs sacred, but they simply don't agree with mine.

Perhaps, if nothing else, we can agree on the great universal Truth spoken by Christ:

"A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another." (King James version)

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
All that I will say is this...I've known two Masons (that I know about), and they were some of the nicest people I've ever known. I got to know one very well, and considered him a great friend.

I did say to him that I felt like from all the research I'd done...Freemasonry seemed like a religion, more than anything else. He basically agreed. As others have said, it's linked to ancient cultures, like Egypt and Sumeria, the Templars, and there is a reason it's kept secret. Who knows why, but there must be a reason.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusSaves2008

What you are posting is not wisdom. Call me foolish, but you cannot be wise when you come in here as a non-member and call us Masons, of which some of us ARE Christians. You say you have your source, but therein lies the problem, its a second hand source. I live it, that's first hand experience and first hand experience always beats out what someone heard from some other source. Would you ban technological, scientific, and medical research?

I know you're not high and mighty, you're just pretentious and not very humble at all. I am a man of God as well, in fact, I'm a licensed minister and the family theologian (my family is huge and yes we have a family theologian as well as a historian).

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Yog-Sothoth

There are three reasons, in my opinion, for the tradition of secrecy in Freemasonry.

1) The right to keep private that which is private. Masons have suffered persecution (and continue to do so... the Grand Lodge of Iran in Exile meets in Massachusetts because it can't meet in Iran) simply because they believe free men should be able to meet behind closed doors and conduct their business in private. They have held their doors closed against the might of presidents, kings, popes, and every other form of power known on earth simply because they believe it is their right.

2) It is human nature to value that which is secret and to give it greater consideration. The ceremonies of initiation in Masonic tradition are meant to be impressive and to create a lasting impression on the candidate. By keeping the form and content of them as secret as possible, the fraternity seeks to raise the impact of them.

3) As a test. If I can keep my promise to keep the modes of recognition secret -- despite the fact that they may have been published dozens of times over the years --- my brothers know that I can keep my word in general and in particular keep my word when when I promise to keep their personal matters secret when they come to me for advice of assistance. No one wants everyone to know that they are asking -- for example -- what to do about their troubled kid. Being able to trust that a friend can be asked for advice and then keep your confidence is a good thing.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
This is for the OP.

I have read all your posts and I see that you are pretty cock-sure of your beliefs -but that is YOUR belief. You can’t expect others to just believe what you say because other people like yourself have different beliefs. NONE ONE of ‘us’ knows the TRUTH. As much as we would all like to we don’t have a means to possess it. There are people who know but that has been passed on from thousands of years…and who knows if that is even right.

The point is my friend, that no matter what anyone believes – it will always be just that - a belief. We won’t know the truth until 1. We die or 2. Some obvious biblical revelation happens (that wasn’t man-made to convince us…see OP HAARP discussion etc.) – although this would be tough because who do you think wrote the bible?

I just don’t believe (there is that word again), that some form of belief (religion) can remain pure for thousands of years. This is not to offend avid believers but truly reflect one you religion and beliefs – how did they form or where did YOUR beliefs originate? The answer you will probably get is from somewhere other than yourself (SECOND HAND). Were you there for the beginnings of religions or their beliefs?

NO, of course not, so all you can do is LIVE YOUR OWN EXPERIENCE, this is all you have to do. Why worry about if another’s is right or wrong. Who cares? Can you really know someone else’s experience – no you cannot. You can hear them describe it but you can never truly FEEL it.

This to me is where the problems on Earth stem from. Everyone is worried about everyone else besides themselves. How about everyone believes how they want and develop themselves internally, forget about the outside worlds views, opinions, and beliefs. Although it is good to hear these, they are not and will never be absolute. If God is as powerful and amazing as people project him then he will not care what you do here to be honest with you, this is why he supposedly gave us ‘free will’ so we can figure things out for ourselves.

Too many people use God as a crutch and fail to fully develop their potential because they are always watching their backs worrying about if they are being judged. If god is ALL Love, then HE won’t judge you. That’s just another fear tactic to get people to conform.

Be wary of what you hear and believe, in the end it is all SECOND HAND info unless you truly experience God in front of you, which you probably won’t because God is everything and everything is God. Who am I? Who knows and who cares, only I should and it’s part of MY LIFE and EXPERIENCE to figure this out. I know nothing so don’t take what I say as truth – just listen and figure out life for yourself no matter how arduous the task seems.

Oh one more thing for the OP. I know you say religions are blinding, so why do you quote the scripture? Don’t you think even that has been tampered with? It surprises me that people will always go back to the Bible for answers but then claim religions are false. Anyone could have written the words you quote man, anyone. Yes there could be truth in those words but is there really or is it the reading who is interpreting ‘truth’ from his own experience. Peace.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
iv study freemasonry for a while havent joined yet but i can tell you there are alot on this site.... not hard to tell, but i can tell you this id rather sit here and listen to jesus saves talk about how we should follow jesus are you people blind this man is talking about jesus and you guys are saying most of his info are lies sooooo what,,,it all makes sence,and freemasonery ha theres no big secret maybe at 33d but who makes it to that most people only make it to 3d thats it lol and dont tell me freemasons are all about charity yeah they do there bit makes them look good , jesus is the only answer you dont need to follow symbols and lies i know there is something Godley withen us secrets we need to know you wont find them by joining you have to follow jesus oursaviour i rember reading a freemasonery book it said whats as above so below and withen a cycle, at first i thought god and your freemason brothers then i looked at a old coin australian penny you got scroll at top and scroll at botom and its withen a cycle so money its all about power and money, listento jesus saves as he is a servant for jesus like me a apprentis
as well dont get lost trying to search for answers when you dont know what lies behind close doors open your bible and you will find them.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by omega.13
id rather sit here and listen to jesus saves talk about how we should follow jesus are you people blind this man is talking about jesus and you guys are saying most of his info are lies

Most religious liars in the west talk about Jesus. From the Holy Inquisition to more modern cults like Jonestown and the Branch Davidians. It's a mind control technique: "See, we're talking about Jesus, so we MUST be good, right?"

It just doesn't fly.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by omega.13

I'd certainly take you up on your offer to look in the Bible.

The Bible lays open at the center of our lodge every time it is open. It's considered the Volume of the Sacred Law and the Great Light in Masonry.

In fact, the opening of the Bible at the beginning of a lodge meeting is one of the most sacred and beautiful ceremonies (in my opinion) in all of Freemasonry.

We also teach that everything a man needs to know about life and how to be a good person is contained in that Book.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Being a Freemason Christian is an oxymoron. You can not be a follower of Christ while giving validity to Pagan gods and Occult practices.

I have gotten my information from the book of a 33rd degree Freemason and other Masonic sources. I stated in the beginning of this thread that Satan sticks his own foot in his own mouth if you let him talk long enough.

I did not make up the statement that Freemasons believe in reincarnation. Albert Pike wrote that.

I did not make up the fact that Joseph Smith the founder of Mormonism was indeed a Master Mason as was his father. I did not create the links between the symbolism found in the Mormon Temple and Freemasonry. It is established fact.

I did not just dream up all of the stark contradictions between Christianity and Freemasonry that make them incompatible.

You are clearly double minded and the Scripture teaches us all about a double minded person. I urge you to choose whom you will follow because you cannot be a lover of Christ and a lover of the world. To love the world is to love the god of this world, which is not Jehovah Elohim.

God bless.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join