It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry revealed (part one)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Vert308

Our right to meet privately doesn't infringe on the privacy of others. Ummm...actually until just recent years there are places where known Freemasons were still harassed. There are some countries still have a very intolerant view of Freemasonry, mostly religious intolerance.

Freemasonry welcomes men from all walks of life not just the ones you mentioned.

Freemasonry is not a religion like Christianity, but a civil organization and since we are a private organization we keep our meetings private for the most part. We are very open about most things, but a few things we keep private. There is nothing wrong with privacy. Everyone keeps something private or secret from others.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vert308
I have spoken with a Freemason, and he said that when he joined these people knew everything about him. Every secret, and he did not know how they knew, but they did know.

This sounds pretty apocryphal.

If masons have a right to keep private that which is private, why would they impinge on the privacy of others? Isn't that something you would call hypocrisy?

It is, but once again, I'm not sure this ever happened.

Now masons may have been persecuted in the past, however in present times, Freemasons are now in the most powerful positions ever in our history.

Such as?

Freemasons are bankers, politicians, and police commissioners.

The number of federal politicians who are Masons is inside half a dozen. The other two are hard to find statistics on, so I'll wait for you to provide evidence of such.

Now why would a Freemason need to keep what they do a secret?

We don't. Every financial action of a lodge is publicly recorded under 501(c)3 documentation.

Why is it that Freemasons are so secretive about their beliefs, yet Christianity is so open about theirs?

Once again, we're not. Every Grand Lodge has a website which will spell out exactly what Freemasons believe. If that's not good enough for you, look at Duncan's Ritual or any other publicly available monitor.

Generally from what I have found is that, secret societies are generally hiding something evil. And the bigger the organization is, and still holds secrets, means that the evil is probably, extremely evil.

What you have "found", though, contains serious factual errors.

See I've heard stories of Biker gangs which deal drugs, run prostitution rackets, murder people to protect their business. And then in the public light, they contribute to charity, go to childrens hospitals and give them all, cuddly teddy bears. And they are a secret society.

Now the Illuminati are the biggest secret society, and they have the greatest respect for masons. So I just have to wonder. What are you guys hiding?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Jesussaves please tell me who is your GOD ? I myself am a Freemason and I must tell you it (Freemasonry) does not teach it's members to worship anyone or anything.You must profess a belief in God,no matter your religion (Islam ,Christianity etc...) that's it.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusSaves2008

In my experience, the Freemasons don't have a clue about "The Force". They use God as a manipulation in their playing of God. They use mind control and brainwashing in the most ugly of ways to maintain their behind the scenes power. I have reincarnated many times, and the Freemasons and their precursors have been there, manipulating the false religions of history. I found them with the Egyptians, the Hittites, the Sumerians, all the way through the pre-Templar Roman cult of Sol Invictus into modern times. The way they use God to harm is sickening. They should always be rejected and countered.

I have learned the hard way that The Force should not be considered the same as God. God is false. The Force is a descriptive term for something very real and complex.

Nosuri

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Nosuri

We don't "use" God nor do we "play God". We are taught to worship God and give Him his due respect and reverence as a creature owes his Creator.

If we used brainwashing and mind control, would the majority of those close to us prior to joining the Masons notice something different?

You're a re-incarnation? Right....ummmm....yeah.....whatever reincarnated Jedi.

There are many individuals or separate groups throughout history who use religion to do their dirty work. Many great and horrible things have been done in God's name, but as the fable goes, "a tyrant will always have a pretext for his tyranny".

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
You're a re-incarnation? Right....ummmm....yeah.....whatever reincarnated Jedi.

I AM the droid you're looking for.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Nosuri

If I'm correct, you are the red-headed woman from Hollywood who believes she is the center of certain prophecies? I read that in another thread.

Yeah...um....

Moving along now.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nosuri

In my experience....

Which, apparently, equates to zero.

Carry on...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Nosuri

I'm so embarrassed for you. I'm also amused, so carry on.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join