It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry revealed (part one)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
What the hell? No pun intended...

That was easy enough.

Can we call this "church" driven fundamentalist drivel about burning in hell for all eternity a "done deal"?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The Masonic Grand Architect of the Universe is not even the same being as the Jewish God, even though the phrase "Grand Architect of the Universe" was stolen from the Christians.

The Jews believe that YHWH created the Universe, whereas Freemasons believe that the universe spontaneously sprung forth from the Ain Soph Aur (the limitless light of nothing), which is an idea stolen from the Kabbalah.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
The Masonic Grand Architect of the Universe is not even the same being as the Jewish God, even though the phrase "Grand Architect of the Universe" was stolen from the Christians.

The Jews believe that YHWH created the Universe, whereas Freemasons believe that the universe spontaneously sprung forth from the Ain Soph Aur (the limitless light of nothing), which is an idea stolen from the Kabbalah.

"Masons" believe no such thing.

Each Mason has his own belief about God. For some it is YHWH, for some Allah.

I can assure you "Ain Soph Aur" appears in nowhere in Blue Lodge masonry or the York Rite.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Also, he failed to note the fact that it was the Jews who came up with idea of Ain Soph Aur in the first place, so for him to say "the Jews believe that YHVH created the universe" as a different deity than the principle of Ain Soph Aur is a logical inconsistency.

Ain Soph Aur is a metaphysical idea about the state of the Divine Nature *previous* to the act of creation.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Masonic Light]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

dude, do you make this stuff up as you go along, or is there a manual somewhere? You need to have your "beliefs" already figured out before coming to masonry. The craft may help you along your journey, but it teaches nothing of the sort. BTW, smile, Jesus loves you.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JesusSaves2008

I understand what you are saying and I wish that people werent so blind and think that the Masons is just a club that cares about people and does good deeds. It basically worshipping the devil. There are alot of rappers, singers, and celebrities that belong this cult. They basically have sold their souls to the devil for fame and fortune. They think that everything is good now, but they are going to regret that they did it. There is an interview online with Katy Perry, where she says that gospel didnt work for her, so she sold her soul to the devil. She says it like its a normal thing to say. Rhianna has a song called umbrella and she keeps saying ah ah ella ella in the song and this isnt about an umbrella. Chris brown has a song called fallen angel anbd this is about satan and how he should be forgiven. This is ridiculous and there are many more. Look online.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mlatrice7251
There are alot of rappers, singers, and celebrities that belong this cult. ...Katy Perry...Rhianna.

What do Katy Perry and Rhianna have to do with Masonry? You know it is a Fraternity? As in men only. You knew this, right?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I understand what you are saying and I wish that people werent so blind and think that the Masons is just a club that cares about people and does good deeds. It basically worshipping the devil.

You know, you guys whining about devil worship may have worked against the Templars in the 14th century, but welcome to 2010. I don't think that very many people are worried about the Masons bewitching their crops anymore.

Yawn.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by JesusSaves2008

Its okay. There is no convincing people that have already been so brainwashed that you cant tell them anything. I completely understand what you are saying and agree with you. Whenever people start criticizing you or getting upset or putting you down, you have hit a spot and they dont want to hear the truth. Like I always say, I am not here to argue, or knock anyone for the choices that they make for a religion. All I can do is try to tell them the truth and lead them in the right direction. Arguing is not my burden, nor is it yours. These people that have been steered wrong by the devil will aaaaallllllllllll see what happens on judgement day, when Jesus chooses who enters heaven or hell and when they burn for eternity, they will regret it. It is not a joke. The end is near and signs of the times are showing it. Obama is clearing the path and making it easy for the antichrist to arrive. Once the antichrist does arrive and try to make everyone operate under one society, Jesus will intervene and make his choice of who is worthy and it wont be them.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Well since you ask, I am saying that there are many people as yourself, even a lot of celebrities and music artists that worship and sold their souls to the devil. There are freemasons and illuminati. THAT is what I am saying and I am fully aware of the masons being men as well as being aware that your secret society also doesnt want any of their info leaked out and men have to agree to do gay acts with eachother as well. You society isnt that much of a secret and lets see where you end up on the last day. Its ashame that you could be sucked in so easily to a cult, but you are sitting up and defending them. Why would you as a man want to join a society with nothing but men? Kind of strange if you ask me....lol

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mlatrice7251

I hate to brake the news to you...but all are worthy, in the Divine Eye.

We all keep reaping what we sow, till we awaken to the Spirit within, to what we truly are.

Many are in for a big disappointment, not only the ones awaiting Jesus and salvation, but also the new age'ers awaiting ascension.

There is much work to be done, and it is us that will have to do it.

We are ONE and there is no escaping that. Your belief is a reflection of your inner nature, it shows the Divine Eye, what you are in need of learning. Like mabey, finding the divine light within all people. Like mabey understanding, for those walking the paths they walk. Understanding for those that cant help it but to only believe what they see. God does not hold such things against a soul. OUr natures are weighed, then we are given what we are in need of, to keep learning and growing in soul/spirit.

You seek a path of self, which is what you are in need of. But there is much more, in the cycles of learning.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I hope your pink unicorn is non flammable because that is what your gonna have to ride out on when your on fire in hell...lol

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Yea okay..whatever...r u drinking? You sound like you are trying to be so deep, but your not. Not only what you said is untrue, but being an intellect isnt going to get you out of hell either..

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

...as well as being aware that your secret society also doesnt want any of their info leaked out and men have to agree to do gay acts with eachother as well. Why would you as a man want to join a society with nothing but men? Kind of strange if you ask me....lol

More Fundamentalist Christian homophobic rhetoric. It always amazes me how intolerant some supposed followers of Christ can be to other human beings.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   

sadly, it is painfully obvious that you know nothing of what Masonry realy is and you are blinded by the bible you hold in front of your face. God is the one who judges people. NOT YOU. So my suggestion is to A. learn about which you speak before speaking, or B. stop speaking.

Born agains telling somebody else about a cult.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I would say that the cult you belong to has severely twisted your thought processes. Perhaps someday you will be able to think for yourself.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Its hilarious how all of you are getting upset..ha. I am free to feel how I feel, so dont be upset, you all are ridiculous and you ARE a cult and honestly I could care less about what you guys are. I am just making it a point to stay away from your kind. Dont flatter yourself becuase you are all not that special!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Its hilarious how all of you are getting upset..ha. I am free to feel how I feel, so dont be upset, you all are ridiculous and you ARE a cult and honestly I could care less about what you guys are. I am just making it a point to stay away from your kind. Dont flatter yourself becuase you are all not that special!

The only one I've seen get upset is you. I suppose it's due to the bizarre cult you belong to.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Its hilarious how all of you are getting upset..ha.

Upset's much too strong a word choice. Annoyed? Maybe. Miffed? Somewhat closer to the mark. That said, do try to contain the appearance of trolling; the mods here take a rather dim view of it.

I am free to feel how I feel, so dont be upset,

You are and I'm not. That said, don't think that your words're carrying more weight than all that.

you all are ridiculous and you ARE a cult

Says the poster who hasn't defined the difference between a group and a cult.

But I digress. Pray continue.

and honestly I could care less about what you guys are.

You could care less? What is it that you could care less about? Me, I've always had an issue with that turn of phrase. If it was framed "I could care less?" with an uptick on the less, then it'd make sense. Framed as mlatrice has posted it, it suggests that there's something of less import to him/her in the world. Not the intended impression I would think.

But again, I digress. Pray continue.

I am just making it a point to stay away from your kind. Dont flatter yourself becuase you are all not that special!

Our kind? Oooh! I guess that's the sort of cutting statement that's supposed to cut me to the quick. Operative phrase? Supposed to. And I (speaking only for myself) don't flatter myself; life's too short to think that my feces doesn't stink. Truth be told, precious few of us ("us" in the collective, larger, not-just-limited-to-Masons sense) are "that special". The ones that accept this (or happen to be among the happy few (in the Henry V usage of the phrase) who truly are "that special" tend to be the truly balanced ones on this plane. The others who can't bring themselves to shuck off childish ego (Paris Hilton comes immediately to mind) are doomed to pursue attention wherever and however it may be received.

Sad really.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join