It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry revealed (part one)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mlatrice7251

Its too bad you don't have a true understanding of Freemasonry. There is no Devil worshipping in Freemasonry.

You say there are a lot of rappers, singers, and actors that are Freemasons, but then you name 2-females and 1-male. Well, first of all, the girls are not Masons as no female can join regular, recognized Freemasonry. Do you have a list of all these famous Masons?

Oh, the irony of you and JesusSaves talking about brainwashing. Can you say "Hell kettle"?

Well, as Freemasonry isn't a religion, Masons are not doomed just by being a member of this club. I'm a Christian so as far as I'm concerned and as far as its your business, my soul is intact and saved. Its too bad tolerance is something overlooked and I hate to see what Christ built now an authoritarian style body.

For not wanting info leaked out there are sure a lot of sites that have our rituals on it. And also why do we hold Masonic exhibits or open houses? We're very public with just the exception of our meetins (which some of those are public).

That is a such a pathetic, baseless lie; there is no homosexuality in Freemasonry. Its a desperate attack by the extreme religious. Yeah, why would I want to join an association of just men **cough** priesthood **cough**

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

You are not worth the debate. God bless you! We will see in the end! I wish the best for you!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

I was scrolling and wondering where the light was gonna pop up. You waited longer than usual this time.

Where have you been mate?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Oh, you don't want to play anymore? Stay. Have fun.

The good Reverend B.E.N. aka KSigMason

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I am Kevin.

They call me Saint Kevin.

I am a truth sayer,
I can only say truth.

I am the 13th bloodline in the Illuminati.

That is the Merovingian - European Nobility

The 13th bloodline of the Illuminati is known as the Jesus /

Saint Kevin
Saint___ in
Satan

line.

That is the Jesus Satan line.

As a young child, I was baptized into the Church of Satan as Satan. The CoS is very closely connected with Freemasonry. I am connected with the Redding Lodge.

One of the semi secret names that Freemasons ( Male ) and Eastern Star ( Female ) like to call themselves is the Order of the Trapezoid. Historically, Jesus or Yahweh asked them to study the triangle, like the holy trinity or pyramids.

In Freemasonry / CoS There is an important document with a 43 written on the front in crayon, most people can only see a copy. I assure you I used a crayon.

Most Fraternities in the World, lead into a fraternity called the Illuminati. Some of the leaders of the major religions/cults and fraternities meet at Bohemian Grove.

I went to Bohemian Grove one time, They told me I am Care. They said, if I went back when I got older I would be there leader and they would put my in the Cremation of Care Ceremony. Little do the Bohemian Grovers know, I am also Molech.

Anti Christ is an interesting term. Simple analysis shows a new light of this idea. In terms of the religion(s) Christianity, Christ is the single best term to represent the church. Anti is against.

I am pretty sure the Son of God is against the celebration of Jesus being eaten. And the Cremation of Care Ceremony, as Care is another name for the person with the soul that is Son of God, or Jesus.

I do not appreciate being celebrated like this. Cannibalism is disgusting.

In terms of Christianity, the soul that is Son of God on earth is God in haven.

And a soul that has the life experience 1000 with a worthy soul may become a God.

I am Kevin, I was born in 498 and went into Catharsis in 618.
I like being Saint Kevin... I do not know if it is appropriate, because I have not died yet. I think 1367 years of catharsis is close enough. The higher ups of christianity peeled by body off of me layer by layer, eventually showing me they were eating me alive. I thought they would do this as I told them I, Kevin Prince of Leinster am the Son of God. And they ate me.

This process helps me become Satan. Saint Kevin --- Saint In --- Satan

Freemasons should know about me... I am Demon Baby.

I know Christianity knows who I am as I was taught about the horrible things that the Ku Klux Klan ( bad connections with Christianity ) and Freemasonry had done to me when I was 7, in Sunday School. I witnessed this at the Lutheran Church in Randolph, MN.

I disagree with eating Jesus.

Yes Yes I am the Anti Christ.

Saint Kevin | Saint - In | Satan

Freemasons like cryptic messages like the Bible for the Church of Satan. Only part of it can be decoded as the rest is useless gibberish. A result of random key strokes.

Freemasons use the abbreviation OP, to refer to Other People, as in not Freemasons.

I on the other hand use OP to refer to any person other than myself.
---Master Mason

Lucifer is often misunderstood. Lucifer is Son of God. Lucifer is the title that equates to leader of God's Army.

Chi is much like energy flow. Rieki is much like force heal from Star Wars.

The Force... I have that It is like in Star Wars.

I call out any Freemason. To a duel of the Force.
Can you beat the Master Mason?

I remember my existence. The first thing I remember I was part of the Holy Spirit. Then, I am a Rock ( you should find this in scripture or religious texts somewhere.) Then I rememeber living through different types of organisms. For a long long long time. Eventually I got to the time, dinosaurs existed.

This was frustrating because it was difficult to make friends.

With people it is difficult cause even thought they are not supposed to kill people or eat people. The Christians crucified me and ate me on the cross.

And again the higher ups of christainity ate me alive for 1367 years of catharsis. At certain point I only remained a brain spine and eyeballs. At this point they stopped eating me.

At Stanford Medical Center, in 1985 I was taken out of Catharsis and put into my new body, Kevin Michael Palmer 1984.

I went in the Catholic Church and came out the Ku Klux Klan. My My this society has some problems.

Freemasons fight eachother in a game called Chesst; I am the KING.

Ku Klux Klan fights in a game called Circle; I defeated the Chainsaw with a pencil when I was 7.

Christianity, if you would like to eat Jesus.... I ask " Did you run out did you eat all of Jesus and need someone else to eat???"

I am Kevin.
I am the Son of God.

Try to eat me Now.

You didn't like Jesus, ya'll ATE JESUS cause ya'll HATE JESUS.

I am Kevin
Saint Kevin
Saint In
Satan

Eat ME Eat ME!!!
( This last line would make more sense if you watch Men In Black... Wait for the scene when K is yelling at the BUG.)

If you would like to eat me. Knock me out with one punch and have at it.

A lead pipe, hammer, 12 foot 2 x 4 have not been effective at rendering me unconscious. I highly doubt you can knock me out. I am confident your hand will break before I lose consciousness. Who wants to try it?

If you are really curious about Freemasonry I have a website to recommend.

www.manlyphall.org...

My name is

Kevin Palmer

What is the name of the Canadian actor on the first page of The Manly Palmer Hall Archive?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

OK, so you are a master mason and your name is Kevin Palmer. Either you are an escaped lunatic form the asylum, or you are really Molech, Satan, and all the other things you claim to be. Just tell me the lodge and number you were raised in and the approximate date, and I will take care of the rest. As you know, masonic lodges keep meticulous records. It should be no problem to verify your membership. Just give me the dates you were initiated, passed, and raised, or any of those of you can't remember. Anyone who has been around since 498 should have no problem remembering a few years ago. I guess what I am saying is that you should probably stop avoiding those men. they are there to help you. They will put you in a soft room and take care of you.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Seems like a few people forgot to take their crazy pills. I don't mean to be too insulting, but my god, the ignorance of some is amazing! I especially love the part about the Masonic 33rd degree book..lol...I actually have a copy of Morals and Dogma on my desk here at work. It never ceases to amaze me how people misquote this book or take passages out of context. Oh well...what can you do...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Redding Lodge.

Freemasons live till about 85.

I am Kevin. I was born in 498 ( Brain and Spinal Cord )

I Kevin Michael Palmer. I was born in 1984 ( Body )

In 1985, I was united brain and body. I believe this was done at the Stanford Medical Center.

Oh and did I mention.

I am the Master Mason.

What, the builder!?

Yes Yes, I am the Grand Architect.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

Not you again!

For everyone fairly new or new to Coemgen, he's going to claim this and all other sorts of nutty stuff, but he never proves it.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

Redding lodge has a number. Or it's not a masonic lodge. What is the number? And I assume CA since you are a regular at the grove. When were you raised. I don't care when you were born.

Since you will not be able to provide me with this information, I suggest you stick to lies that nobody here cares about like claiming to be Satan, or St. Kevin, or Fluffy Butmuncher. If you claim to be a Freemason, you have to be able to prove it, or it's an outright lie, and I believe that is not allowed around here.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
KSigMason

Go your Freemason Lodge.

Ask the higher ups about Kevin Michael Palmer.

I am from the Redding Lodge.

If this does not suffice. Perhaps, I can prove it to you another way.

Let us Play Chesst.

If you are a Freemason I am sure you will enjoy losing to the Master Mason.

When would you like to play Chesst KSigMason?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I believe the Redding lodge. Is actually written the Reading Lodge.

I can show you a trowel these writings on it sometime, but not now.

#254 is a possibility, I didn't pay attention to things like this.

Ask your higher ups about Demon Baby and all the crazy things the Freemasons in Northern California have done.

I have already explained this.

If words cannot prove it to you. Then I have a better idea.

Let us play Chesst

I am the KING

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Everything you said OP is pure fantasy. I assure you I do not worship Lucifer nor am I being fooled by "higher ups".

A lodge may be comprised of mostly one religion or another but Freemasonry is NOT a religion. If someone worships satan and works at Wal-Mart does this mean Wal-Mart is a satanic business? No!

The BIG secret of masonry is the symbolism and traditions we use to learn to be better human beings. like using a song to learn your history test. Same thing applies. Nothing dubious here.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Coemgen

Ask your higher ups about Demon Baby and all the crazy things the Freemasons in Northern California have done.

I AM Demon Baby.

I am 407th line immacutely conceived Illuminos.

I am King of Bohemia and 14th assistant vice president of Skull and Bones.

Let us play Chesst!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I am the leader of the Illuminati.

I am Son of God

I am a 1513 year young Saint in a 26 year old body with over 15 times the lethal amount of Steroids.

I have become a Celtic Warrior Authentically down to the bone twice in this life.

Where would you like to lose?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Or the Illuminutty.

I am Son of God

You mean like Jesus, except less popular than John Lennon?

I am a 1513 year young Saint in a 26 year old body with over 15 times the lethal amount of Steroids.

I have become a Celtic Warrior Authentically down to the bone twice in this life.

Yeah, I saw that movie too.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

look sport, either you look on your dues card, or you run off to nap time. Better start getting used to going to bed early. School starts next week.

I am king of the Illuminati. You aren't even a member.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
he sounds like the guy from the lost symbol, i forgot his name. I don't want to give away the ending or the story to the book because it is a great book, but if you read it i am talking about the guy who was in prison and was the main villain.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I am Son of God

Where would you like to lose?

Not the son of god, the sons of good that have fallen, and the fallen rule upon earth, twisting the truth
, it's pay time, soon.

So they figure, if we go humanity go's, they make stuff up, twist things, movie industry, everything.

Pay...pay...pay.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

I think that he was a little less nuts.

This kid is way out there.

School starts soon though.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join