It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET Contactee story

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
ask them if they could channel me i am very flexible mentally and may be valuable

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Myuzik

Hi Myuzik

I'm gonna come into this with an open mind. I have a few questions that I hope you will be able to answer for me.

When you have these experiences for example the simulations, are they taking place in your head or are you physically in these realms? Is there time delay?

Another question, Do most of these encounters happen when you are asleep or awake?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by Myuzik

Hi Myuzik

I'm gonna come into this with an open mind. I have a few questions that I hope you will be able to answer for me.

When you have these experiences for example the simulations, are they taking place in your head or are you physically in these realms? Is there time delay?

Another question, Do most of these encounters happen when you are asleep or awake?

They were just in my head. They did at times use the environment I was in to further prove what they were telling me was real. Like a girl that was supposed to be involved and she was afraid to meet me because she was nervious. They made it seem like this girl drove past me really fast and the way she looked seemed to align with her being scared of meeting me.

They all happened while I was fully awake. Some of the time when I would have possibly doubted were overshaowed due to always controlling what my mind was able to think.

One time I was talking to a US general telepathically(not sure if it happened in reality or not) and a genral looking guy flipped me a westside symbol behind his back(old guy jogging near my house that i had never seen before). He had 'general' glasses on. If you could even say such exists. Like fear and loathing in las vegas, he appeared just like a stereotypical general would in washington. This event is curious to me as its possible I was actually talking to him in one of the simulations.

Im not sure what you mean by time delay but I didnt keep track of time at all in these simulations. I was so entrenched in the situation.

And thanks for the open mind. Its semi uncommon in threads I have created about my contact.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tegz_1
ask them if they could channel me i am very flexible mentally and may be valuable

They say it isnt likely due to them scouting their own channels. But you are on a list of people who would like contact/channels now. Although that list is pretty big if they simulate what people want instead of just taking into consideration people who say it to them.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myuzik

reply to post by Myuzik

Im not sure what you mean by time delay but I didnt keep track of time at all in these simulations. I was so entrenched in the situation.

And thanks for the open mind. Its semi uncommon in threads I have created about my contact.

To find the truth you must have an open mind, to have a closed one invites ignorance.

Regarding the time delay. What I mean is, lets say you have a simulation that is 2hrs long has two hours passed in the "real" world?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Myuzik

To find the truth you must have an open mind, to have a closed one invites ignorance.

Regarding the time delay. What I mean is, lets say you have a simulation that is 2hrs long has two hours passed in the "real" world?

Ahh. I experienced no time delay I believe. At times I have experienced with my contact what seemed like slowed down time, or fast time(i dont remember looking at the time during any of the simulations though). But I have experienced that outside of ET contact as well, as they say time flies when you're having fun.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Myuzik

Hmmm intresting.

Can I ask why you? Why did they pick you? -Without sounding nasty-what makes you so special?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

reply to post by Myuzik

Hmmm intresting.

Can I ask why you? Why did they pick you? -Without sounding nasty-what makes you so special?

The short answer is my soul. Im kind, curious, respectful, honorable, trustworthy, open minded, an cannot be turned to the dark side. They have numerous times compared me to them in saying my energy, views, and demeanor is very similar to their males.

Im very strong in terms of how much abuse I can take(which is REQUIRED for my contact program).

They say they needed a very logical thinker too, and I fit that bill. Im good at debating, which they were looking for as they knew I would be debating many people about my contact and if I was crazy etc.

Also I can get along with anyone(unless a debate is brought up, like religion or something).

They also enjoy my personality. They say my soul(with the help of their AI), is almost perfect in terms of what choices I make. They can design your personality around your soul, and further perfect your downfalls based on the tendencies of your soul. Its hard to come up with the right words for the concept im trying to portray(I imagine they are messing with my thinking processes). In other words, with their AI further perfecting my thought processes(based on my soul and what I would pick if i had multiple choices and knew every action possible), they say I am a very high rating person in their judging system in terms of actions and what I would do if I knew every option possible(as their AI does, or at least almost every option possible).

They like my views on many things. They like how compassionate I am about animals and the environment. They like how deeply I am against injustice. They like how completely opposed to racism I am.

I am very compatible to the nordics philosophies.

I also tend to be able to concisely sum up things I know about well. They say I would be great at explaining things in laymans terms to people who are turned off by certain subjects due to too wordy descriptions of it. Im efficient in describing things(sometimes lol). Which will be good for the website we will be making.

They have also told me that my soul came from another world prior to this one. I'm not sure if thats true, but it does hit some chords as when I was younger I felt like I didnt belong on this planet.

They said they could identify who I would become at a very young age due to my soul, and knowing the soul well(not to mention they I am told partially designed my views).

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Myuzik]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
so how do i move up this list because i have pretty much the same soul as you. with a very #ty childhood put in , but out of all the crap i have gone through i kept my moral compass and am a good person and VERY curious and open minded.... basically out of sheer curiosity i would let them experiment on me as long as my life stays intact lol

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

so how do i move up this list because i have pretty much the same soul as you. with a very #ty childhood put in , but out of all the crap i have gone through i kept my moral compass and am a good person and VERY curious and open minded.... basically out of sheer curiosity i would let them experiment on me as long as my life stays intact lol

Well in some cases people get lucky, in others they get left out due to them not being able to contact everyone they wish. But if you want to explain more about what you believe and what you are about in terms of your purpose here and what you would like to see happen on the planet, they would listen. But they admit even if you presented the best case possible contact before first contact is unlikely.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Myuzik

I get it, your the perfect canidate. Doesn't it bother you that their messing with your head? I don't think I would like to be contacted. To be honest I think messing with someone thoughts is wrong, no matter what species you are.

I mean how can you ever know who you truly are if these beings have been altering you state of mind. Well I guess the soul never changes.

What are their plans for this world? I know that the Greys and Reptilians want to (most likely already have) enslave us but what do the Nodics have planned for us? and will they ever make their presences known to the rest of us?

[edit on 10-6-2010 by ALOSTSOUL]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Myuzik

since i was a little kid ive always known that aliens existed, ive seen a couple of UFOs in the sky in my lifetime. i also always have these crazy inventions floating around in my head , plus its VERY rare that i dream.
basically what i would want out of this is to see my inventions come to life because i don't have the money or resources to make it happen... i re invented the wheel the other day, for cars and trucks using "mag lev" technology and magnetic suspension ..... i believe i was put on this earth to do something big and im 23 so time is running out and i am also EXTREMELY inquisitive and curious , furthermore my vocabulary has a pretty wide range and i have a natural thirst for knowledge.. basically if i don't know abo0ut something i absolutely HAVE to learn about it

[edit on 10-6-2010 by tegz_1]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Myuzik

I get it, your the perfect canidate. Doesn't it bother you that their messing with your head? I don't think I would like to be contacted. To be honest I think messing with someone thoughts is wrong, no matter what species you are.

I mean how can you ever know who you truly are if these beings have been altering you state of mind. Well I guess the soul never changes.

What are their plans for this world? I know that the Greys and Reptilians want to (most likely already have) enslave us but what do the Nodics have planned for us? and will they ever make their presences known to the rest of us?

They say yes they will make their presence known "when the time is right". First contact is complicated. Not only do they listen to TPTB in human form here(as they may just be required to), there is a significant amount of people that may not be ready for disclosure. For that reason disclosure will likely turn into 'if you have an open mind and are willing to search the internet' type of thing rather than a on MSM type thing. They say sightings of UFOs will go up, ET dreams will go up, and people will more and more become open to the idea that ETs are here leading up to first contact. I am unsure if TPTB here in human form are fully corrupted, or just made a deal, or think we cant handle the truth, or just conforming to an ET plan for disclosure. Its a mystery to me, they wont say.

As for their goals, in short they plan to help revolutionize the world for the better. Help bring a complete paradigm shift to us resulting in much more reasonable logical people rather than a bi polar mess of many people. One major task in this is assuring that everyone born here(as much as possible) has a high quality of life and experience. They plan on curing us(with other more advanced races) of many if not all of our sicknesses upon first contact. They plan on stopping all war(if they can) on this planet.

They are basically against whatever the reptilians/allies do. They plan on helping us clean up our genetics and get rid of our deficiencies over time(like obesity, diseases, bad eyesight, diabetes, etc).

They also plan on gifting us amazing media including our true history(when the populous can handle it).

One thing they just seeded me was they may just come forward right when we are experiencing the worst section of time in recent history due to energy problems, all due to greedy SOBs in the energy industry. They HAVE the technology to stop our dependency on oil and gas, yet they continue to profit at the cost of our ecosystem and lungs.

I wouldnt mind if they issued some karma to the humans who side with the reptiles, possibly even death for them IMO. But they say that is doubtful as they are lightside beings against killing. I still wish there was a penalty for betraying humanity, maybe being exposed to the public or something... Although I have more anger in that subject than the nordics do. Their philosophy is convert to the lightside and use to their advantage, not punish.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Myuzik

since i was a little kid ive always known that aliens existed, ive seen a couple of UFOs in the sky in my lifetime. i also always have these crazy inventions floating around in my head , plus its VERY rare that i dream.
basically what i would want out of this is to see my inventions come to life because i don't have the money or resources to make it happen... i re invented the wheel the other day, for cars and trucks using "mag lev" technology and magnetic suspension ..... i believe i was put on this earth to do something big and im 23 so time is running out and i am also EXTREMELY inquisitive and curious , furthermore my vocabulary has a pretty wide range and i have a natural thirst for knowledge.. basically if i don't know abo0ut something i absolutely HAVE to learn about it

[edit on 10-6-2010 by tegz_1]

Well money isnt a thing they can typically help with. Maybe patent something and sell the design to someone. Maybe they will channel you ideas(or already do). But its a little rough on them to hear pleas for contact as they cant do it and they want to. They wish they could contact anyone on the planet without a reaction by the negatives. Which unfortunately isn't the case.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

reply to post by Myuzik

They say yes they will make their presence known "when the time is right". First contact is complicated. Not only do they listen to TPTB in human form here(as they may just be required to), there is a significant amount of people that may not be ready for disclosure. For that reason disclosure will likely turn into 'if you have an open mind and are willing to search the internet' type of thing rather than a on MSM type thing. They say sightings of UFOs will go up, ET dreams will go up, and people will more and more become open to the idea that ETs are here leading up to first contact. I am unsure if TPTB here in human form are fully corrupted, or just made a deal, or think we cant handle the truth, or just conforming to an ET plan for disclosure. Its a mystery to me, they wont say.

As for their goals, in short they plan to help revolutionize the world for the better. Help bring a complete paradigm shift to us resulting in much more reasonable logical people rather than a bi polar mess of many people. One major task in this is assuring that everyone born here(as much as possible) has a high quality of life and experience. They plan on curing us(with other more advanced races) of many if not all of our sicknesses upon first contact. They plan on stopping all war(if they can) on this planet.

They are basically against whatever the reptilians/allies do. They plan on helping us clean up our genetics and get rid of our deficiencies over time(like obesity, diseases, bad eyesight, diabetes, etc).

They also plan on gifting us amazing media including our true history(when the populous can handle it).

One thing they just seeded me was they may just come forward right when we are experiencing the worst section of time in recent history due to energy problems, all due to greedy SOBs in the energy industry. They HAVE the technology to stop our dependency on oil and gas, yet they continue to profit at the cost of our ecosystem and lungs.

I wouldnt mind if they issued some karma to the humans who side with the reptiles, possibly even death for them IMO. But they say that is doubtful as they are lightside beings against killing. I still wish there was a penalty for betraying humanity, maybe being exposed to the public or something... Although I have more anger in that subject than the nordics do. Their philosophy is convert to the lightside and use to their advantage, not punish.

I think there going to have to disclose weather some people are ready or not. We are on the verge of war, a war that will no doubt be the worst in our history. If we or they don't do something to stop it I fear that we will completely annihilate our selfs and mother-Earth.

As for the ET dreams, I have been having a lot of dreams about ETs lately. Much more then ever before I just put it down to reading to much ATS

Take this for dream for example, I was on a ship that resembled the ISS. I had two "people" standing behind me. They ask me to do, what I can only descirbe as a puzzle involving wires. After completing the task they told me to turn-a-round and face them as I did I realized these "people" were not human. I don't remember what they looked like but I know they were small and defiantly not Human.

after this I woke up, when I fell back to sleep I had the exact same dream but this time the puzzle didn't involve wires. It involved fixing some sort of window.

What do you think it could mean?

[edit on 11-6-2010 by ALOSTSOUL]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Myuzik

I think there going to have to disclose weather some people are ready or not. We are on the verge of war, a war that will no doubt be the worst in our history. If we or they don't do something to stop it I fear that we will completely annihilate our selfs and mother-Earth.

As for the ET dreams, I have been having a lot of dreams about ETs lately. Much more then ever before I just put it down to reading to much ATS

Take this for dream for example, I was on a ship that resembled the ISS. I had two "people" standing behind me. They ask me to do, what I can only descirbe as a puzzle involving wires. After completing the task they told me to turn-a-round and face them as I did I realized these "people" were not human. I don't remember what they looked like but I know they were small and defiantly not Human.

after this I woke up, when I fell back to sleep I had the exact same dream but this time the puzzle didn't involve wires. It involved fixing some sort of window.

What do you think it could mean?

I'm not sure of its meaning. They wont tell me anything regarding it either. I dont often get intel.

Its possible they are giving you the dreams. They gave me a dream last night(mainly bad ones) where i was running from a bunch of rednecks trying to ill me. Its a theme in my dreams that my gun never works good when I shoot it. The nordics say that is the reptilians doing. At the end of the dream i got in a small car that looked like a tea cup with some old people who picked me up, got spotted by the rednecks, and the old guy got out of the car and started running. the woman stayed in the car with me. it was barely moving at all up a hill. Then suddenly this dream turned into me peeing in a blue watered toilet watching the blue turn green. I am told they were threatening the nordics to make me pee my bed while this dream happened. Luckily it didnt happen.

Anyway, did you like the dreams? Did it change your views in any way? Who knows what reality is in this regard. But it seems unlikely to me you would have the same dream twice in a row. I have never experienced that.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

reply to post by Myuzik

Anyway, did you like the dreams? Did it change your views in any way? Who knows what reality is in this regard. But it seems unlikely to me you would have the same dream twice in a row. I have never experienced that.

It wasn't a bad dream but I do remember feeling hostility if I fail the task at hand.

I posted this on a thread a while back I don't suppose you would know anything about this?

"In the room was the floor made out of marble? For some reason I don't know why but this grey room sounds familiar. I have had this memory for years but i've never know where it came from.

I remember standing in arch shaped tunnel, there was someone next to me to the left. We seemed to be waiting for something, like an elevator of something like that. The person next to me nudged me forward into a brightly lit room. I always remember the floor more than anything. I remember it being extremely smooth and *GREY*. I also remember four huge columns each with a grey marble staircase in the middle.

There were others in the room many of them wearing hoods.

I always thought is was just a vivid dream that I've remembered. Perhaps it something more?

Maybe, maybe not."

The thread itself:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This was about what I thought was a dream but i'm now starting doubt that.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I am told by my contacts dreams are given to us very frequently. And most people in their lifetime will experience dreams that are altered by external forces.

edit on 12-9-2010 by Myuzik because: something wrong with the quotations

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join