It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET Contactee story

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

And lastly, a two part question on:
Your own thoughts on why do YOU think Earth needs to change?

I think the scaling of money should not be so thin in % of population. Spread the wealth, end poverty/hunger.

Make the medical industry about healing people rather than temporarily curing them every time they take a pill for the rest of their life.

I wish people would be more accepting of others beliefs. And not so quick to judge others. I also wish people were more open to ETs not being demons as a lot of religious people say.

Take a lot of the occult people out of power...

Get the zionist problems dealt with.

Stop poaching whales and dolphins.

More money for education and arts, less money for weapons/war.

I could go on...

And then the E.B.E.s reasons for wanting to change Earth..?

Star and Flag.

They mainly want to change what has been altered by bad ETs. If they had seen us doing this naturally to ourselves their view on us would be different.

They would like us to be responsible for ourselves and each other. And also have real leaders rather than puppets. They would like to see a lot of inhumane things end here and would like to raise the quality of life of all to some extent.

The biggest reason the good ones want to change stuff for the better is just they are very bright nice beings. And its part of their duty in the scheme of things in the universe.

A big reason the bad ones want to hold us back especially right now is they do not want us to become interstellar, and resemble resistance to their influece in other places.

Once you are responsible enough you have allies. These allies give you up to par technologies so you can be a threat to ancient races in terms of weaponry(which is all computer guided sounds/lazers/other tech), and you are a baby. lol. This pisses off the reptiles a lot.... It would be cool to be a missionary going to other planets like the nordics i know are. Their goal is not to turn them to a belief system but to enlighten them, give good company, raise quality of life, study, befriend, protect from bad ETs when they can, etc.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Myuzik

Whats the Nordic AI that you refer too?
Ive read about Nordics before, yet im sure this is one of the first times that ive heard it mentiond with reguards to conversations.

Do the Nordics take their commands from a computer?
How can the computer reply to your questions with mixed meanings?

Also, to the point about a treaty that E.T.s have with the Reptiles. ....How come that the Nordics would share Technology with us, when quite clearly the Reptiles species would appose this?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Whats the Nordic AI that you refer too?
Ive read about Nordics before, yet im sure this is one of the first times that ive heard it mentiond with reguards to conversations.

Their AI does a lot for them. As with pretty much any ET that can travel to other planets. The nordics I speak to chose a female entity as their AI. Shes nice, I like her flavor. In pretty much any conversation with nordics their AI is most likely active. As with any ET.

Do the Nordics take their commands from a computer?

No, they are the dictators of their computers. The computer gives suggestions though and offers logical concept with analyzing stuff. At times they let their computer think for them due to better thought quality.

How can the computer reply to your questions with mixed meanings?

I'm not fully sure what you mean :x

Also, to the point about a treaty that E.T.s have with the Reptiles. ....How come that the Nordics would share Technology with us, when quite clearly the Reptiles species would appose this?

We would be allied with them, and enemies of the reptiles. Eventually we could go help out some young planets(like we need help now) get rid of negative ETs who have infiltrated their society to the max. Its a universally sound job to eventually do.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by Myuzik]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Do ETs like the Andromedans exist on a different dimension/frequency?

Are there higher or lower dimension ETs we can't see living in our solar system? As in sharing the same space but existing on a different frequency.

Can ETs travel through time? Can they interact with the past and the future?

Are there parallel universes? Is there more than one universe? Can ETs travel to them?

Are ETs male and female? Are there hermaphrodites and genderless ETs?

Does the ship AI have a soul/consciousness or is it programmed to think for itself?

Can you attach a soul/consciousness to a clone, robot or space ship?

Is the government hiding advanced tech from the public? When will it be available to everyone?

Did the ETs give you advice on how we should end the monetary system?

What will happen between 2010 and 2013?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4letter
Do ETs like the Andromedans exist on a different dimension/frequency?

Yes. From what I gather most of the ETs here are in a different dimension when traveling. I believe it is an empty dimension they achieved by technology.

The nordics nor any other ETs have told me much about the density syste, 3d 4d 5d etc. So I dont know that stuff.

Are there higher or lower dimension ETs we can't see living in our solar system? As in sharing the same space but existing on a different frequency.

Not that I'm aware of.

The last time someone asked this they said no. But they did propose a scenario that was interesting to me recently as if it was a reality: Fighting a war with the ability to go back in time.

They say there are rules to dimensions and space. And time is not full of constants. They hint that if there is such thing as time travel, it is beyond what current beings have in terms of technology. And the headaches it would produce are gladly non existant.

They have also spoke to me of the universe being endless amounts of planes. And when you time travel you just enter a new universe in a different time. I am not sure if its real or just them running random interesting thoughts through my mind.

They won't conclusively come to me and say there is time travel, or not. If I had to guess, I would say not. Time can be bent and manipulated but being able to go back in time would present too many problems for the universe IMO.

Are there parallel universes? Is there more than one universe? Can ETs travel to them?

Yes there is more than one universe they say. They won't tell me if they are able to travel to them or not.

Are ETs male and female? Are there hermaphrodites and genderless ETs?

There are all 4 in the universe. Male and female are the most common throughout the universe. The nordics I talk to are a couple, male and female + their AI.

Does the ship AI have a soul/consciousness or is it programmed to think for itself?

It does think for itself. But it is also programmed in some cases. She is able to have a consciousness but most of the time remains a processing entity without a consciousness or self awareness, only simulation of personality etc. They say a soul for a computer AI makes their quickness go way down. So most don't do it often.

Can you attach a soul/consciousness to a clone, robot or space ship?

You can emulate a soul for someone. But it takes constant attention and connection to the person by an advanced computer system.

Is the government hiding advanced tech from the public? When will it be available to everyone?

Yes they are hiding much technology from us. And it all differs when we'll actually know. What kind of sucks is all this secrecy makes history hard to document. And basically we will just have to have our true history given to us in the form of a gift by an ET race(possibly the nordics).

Like first person into space, first person to another planet, first person to make body contact. First government to make a deal with an ET race, details of such, etc. Random stuff like that. They will be reluctant to give for quite some time.

Did the ETs give you advice on how we should end the monetary system?

They do not see an end to it coming anytime soon. They say that usually comes when an entire people are very likeminded and motivated and uncorrupted. Which is nowhere near us here right now. People would exploit the system, and a system with no monetary means requires participation and effort from everyone in the same direction.

What will happen between 2010 and 2013?

I am not sure they haven't told me. They have said 2012 will be a good year for me though

[edit on 4-5-2010 by Myuzik]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Very interesting. Thank you for answering my questions.
Let us know at ATS when you publish your website/blog. You can put ads on it and generate money from the content like ATS does.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Very interesting. Thank you for answering my questions.
Let us know at ATS when you publish your website/blog. You can put ads on it and generate money from the content like ATS does.

I will let you guys know

The nordics asked me to not have ads. so I probably won't unless they change their position on that.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
The best dream the good ETs have ever given to me I was on a planet with the whole civilization looking upward. I looked up too after feeling their conscious energy, and saw a huge moon. Maybe 4 or 5 times the size of ours. ALl of the sudden something HUGE smashes into the moon. The sound was so immense, its the most amazing sound Ive ever heard. It rung down to my core/chakras.

After something hit the moon, the moon was in pieces, and was smashing in towards the planet. This is where it cut out after about a second or two of time where pieces were on their way to smash with the planet.

I get the idea it was a galaxy collision as the race seemed advanced enough to defend themselves from asteroids etc. They were very accepting of the coming events. No shock or anything.

It's by far the most moving dream I've ever had.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
One night I went to the woods I first saw a grey with a friend. He wanted to see ETs too.

We went in and i noticed little white things flying from tree to tree. It was enchanting, and amazing. Little white orbs flying around. lol. My friend couldn't see them. I suspect they were altering what my eyes sent my brain.

Another cool experience though. I have had lots. I wish I could remember them all.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Oh, interesting experience you got there.

Tell the ET .. the good one I said Hi...

But i hope you get more good experience.

Good luck in your journey of experiences.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

The nordics asked me to not have ads. so I probably won't unless they change their position on that.

Haha really? They mentioned it specifically? Can they access our internet?

After something hit the moon, the moon was in pieces, and was smashing in towards the planet.

Maybe you saw Earth's past? There is a huge asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter.

Why are you targeted by the ETs?
Are you harassed by the government?
When will disclosure come from ETs?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepathoverseer
Oh, interesting experience you got there.

Tell the ET .. the good one I said Hi...

But i hope you get more good experience.

Good luck in your journey of experiences.

Thanx
Their computer heard me read Hi, and says Hi back.

Haha really? They mentioned it specifically? Can they access our internet?

Ya they can, and yes they did.

After something hit the moon, the moon was in pieces, and was smashing in towards the planet.

Maybe you saw Earth's past? There is a huge asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter.

Well the moon was much bigger than ours, and it crashed into the planet. So I think we would have seen it. I speculate if it did happen it was far away from us.

Why are you targeted by the ETs?

The simple answer to this is my soul. The good ones like some of my traits etc. Philosophies on some stuff is the same.

I hate injustice enough bad ETs like to hit me with it. It seems to be satisfying to them. They like to do bad things to me mainly due to being affiliated with their enemy.

Are you harassed by the government?

So far no.

When will disclosure come from ETs?

Lately it has been coming in terms of like the defence minister or w/e of canada who said ETs are here in the wake of Stephen Hawkings stuff.

More and more people will be confronted with the idea of aliens through media, dreams, internet, and so on.

They are working towards people not going crazy if first contact occurs. The vatican is on to it, starting their first steps towards being a religious power after ETs show themselves(which they wont be able to do for long i bet).

They won't tell me when big disclosures will happen, if ever. We might have to wait until first contact. Which is a date unknown to me. They have told me to stay away from predicting dates for anything. And it's generally not a good idea.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Myuzik

Yes. From what I gather most of the ETs here are in a different dimension when traveling. I believe it is an empty dimension they achieved by technology.

The nordics nor any other ETs have told me much about the density syste, 3d 4d 5d etc. So I dont know that stuff.

Not that I'm aware of.

Hyperspace. They do use hyperspace to travel. However all three of these posts are discussed a bit in this post on my thread: Space/Time/Infinity & The Holographic Universe!: www.abovetopsecret.com...

... time travel is a huge component of space travel for advanced races because the various planes/dimensions/channels have to do with space/time and perceptions of time, and this is not experienced the same for everyone in this "DVD player/Universe!". Each DVD contains its own space/time related to its own star system, and the clock ticks in our heads. So any conscious beings living near Betelgeuse would be experiencing an entirely different plane/channel/dimension of space/time than we would.

To travel here, they would also be selecting a time to travel to as well.

For our system, and its telescopes, we're looking out into the past from our perspective and from a 3D one, but in reality we cannot see what is really in this Universe from a 3D perspective. Our space/time density may be the grass roots beginning one, so we could not see those who experience life on "higher" channels, though they could see us.

If we built a sentient robot, and programmed him to experience one of our earth days as 10 minutes say, we would disappear from sight/perception, but from our perspective he would be standing still, so seeing his progress would be like reading a magazine article.

The Universe as the Hubble telescope looks out into 3D space is actually not a 3D Space/Time plane, but is a collage of many different DVDs, playing at different rates.

In our own solar system, each planet or body in orbit is experiencing a different orbit, space/time as well though there is a unification throughout the solar system, there is still some variety. And the ones from a slightly elevated position would see us, but we would not see them. Also, we would not see life on the planets as we looked out either. So we really don't know whats there.

Of course technology that can mimic or do this would keep them phased as well. For in our "bodies/matter/brains" as we perceive them, there is an area relating to time that would relate to your planet of origin. In order to fit somewhere else your body would need adjustments or another suit, depending on how big the change and the technology available.

Those from a different perspective of time and high technology could bring themselves into your perspective so you could see them, ie.there could be 3D underground bases in Mars, used by those who walk in 3D or another channel in it, according to our concepts of 3D, for even dimensions/channels/planes are perceptions in "no time"...

This also relates to their ability to phase/stealth right in our 3D, for they're out of step, and when the greys for example monitor a family long term which is common, they attach their own lab or equipment phased as if a room in your house has been created in another envelope. Additionally they can detach a device to you, that is phased, still 3D(ish) and you can be somewhat aware of it, including tubes, can create a magnetic field etc.

When you raise your frequency through meditation and whale songs, also through love, and forgiveness, setting intentions to do so, asking through your heart in connections to your Family of Light,Higher Self, the matrix can slip up quite significantly and the phasing. If you ever see a kind of quick flash downwards, orange is common, white is used too, done by both sides, that seems to be between 7-9 feet height as if down a vizer, that is a part of their phasing technology which they sometimes need, as we become more aware of this matrix.

In addition David Icke's new book on the moon has a lot of truths in it.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Myuzik

Out of curiosity, how do one calm fears that is spreading on Earth?

I just gotta ask that to see how the Benevolent response is.

[edit on 5/8/2010 by thepathoverseer]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

reply to post by Myuzik

Out of curiosity, how do one calm fears that is spreading on Earth?

I just gotta ask that to see how the Benevolent response is.

[edit on 5/8/2010 by thepathoverseer]

Well they won't give me something good atm for this. My own fear is controlled. I stopped fearing death some time back. I was run through some transformational experiences in some of the simulations. One of them involved me standing outside someones house who was supposed to open the door and shoot me. My lasting memory of that is the person giving me the directions telepathically letting me have another cigarette before being shot, I fully believed I was going to die.

There were other times I thought I was going to die too. One time in my early contact I was speaking to a grey, and they said they were coming to kill me, and if I wanted a more respectful death to go outside. I said ok, and was about to go outside when they said nvm and left.

Other times they have said a sniper was gunning at me, and I did not fear it at all.

One time they made me smash my hand over a shell on my desk. Took control of my body and a piece of the shell(they controlled it completely I am told) went through my wrist, very close to veins you dont want cut. On the way there a grey was playing with a piece of the shell cutting parts inside my arm, the nordics healed most of it and took the little shell out of me, the main cut was given stiches on my wrist. I thought at one time I was going to die from this, when I was holding my hand blood gushing out coming from my wrist.

They have supposedly injected me with aids numerous times. I thought I would die from aids one time within a few years. Everytime I have been cured.

They have injected me with spider venoms and snake venoms. I am told these have differing effects. Like strengthening the immune system.

In one of the simulations I was talking to 100 foot wide spider telepathically. She gave me immunity to spider bites(which im not sure is real), and injected me with all sorts of venoms that had good side effects. One upped my conscious frequency quite a bit(temporarily).

Anyway so many experiences meaning death has lead me to fear almost nothing. Unless a grey or reptilian is synthesizing fear in me. Which they have been doing lately. When I open the garage they give me a feeling I might find an alien in there and be completely stunned etc. I never do find one there, lol. Its just a fear based matrix they like to keep us in. ET contact is like the only thing left I fear. And that is in person, not telepathically.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Myuzik]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Myuzik

Hey there Myuzik.

Why do you think the Aliens choose you?

And what is the most resent thing they've told you or shown you?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Myuzik

I know, but I wasn't asking personal advice for myself.

I know how to control my own fear.

But what do you mean they aren't giving you a good answer?

Is the answer you deem isn't worthy enough or are they not saying anything.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire
reply to post by Myuzik

Hey there Myuzik.

Why do you think the Aliens choose you?

And what is the most resent thing they've told you or shown you?

In short they chose me because my soul. They knew what I would be like when older.

reply to post by Myuzik

I know, but I wasn't asking personal advice for myself.

I know how to control my own fear.

But what do you mean they aren't giving you a good answer?

Is the answer you deem isn't worthy enough or are they not saying anything.

They ran through a couple things in my mind, but they made it kind of clear they weren't going to channel. And after both things were rejected by my mind the greys kind of made it hard for me to think until I gave up on the answer I was looking for.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Myuzik

Oh, that interesting. I wonder why the Grey made it hard for you to think and why the benevolent didn't want to channel.

All the mystery add up made me think.

Love- Light- and a Twist of Lime.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Made a song with the nordics AI today/last night called USOs:

www.supload.com...

its not mastered and i made it with headphones, so it might not sound right without headphones.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join