It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney admits Bin Laden had nothing to do with 911

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Just proves if this tape is true that these people do anything they want, and iraq thing had more to do with other reasons.

I personally believe and always have that it was invaded as it was where babylon was, lol.

That was more important to the ptb than oil.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I have to second Dave on this one. Although I still believe that he is NOT the hero that many of the far right like to claim he is, he simply mispoke. They were talking about Saddam here. That was plainly evident.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee

Sorry but after he says he wasn't involved, he states that the Bin Laden aspect is separate validating that he ment to say it and it is credible.

I believe you are mistaken. As much as I would like to hear these people come forward and finally admit to their actions I have to say that they were talking about Iraq, he stated Saddam up front, and continued the conversation on that line. He stated that they didn't say that AQ had anything to do with Iraq as far as they could see. So he meant to state Saddam instead of bin Laden.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Major Discrepancy

It seems the Major has made a good point with all that clear evidence stuff! I think you can only find the truth when you keep yourself objective. Your thread comes across as hit job. Just my opinion.

Edit to add: Oh, and a star for you Major.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by liveandletlive]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
OK, so they started two wars. They admit to having a false pretense in invading Iraq. Is that so much better than admitting OBL wasn't involved either. I think it well could have been a Freudian slip to say OBL; my guess is they have made so many lies that they can't keep them straight. This is a despicable liar that was too evil for words, along with the rest of the bunch. How they could have been in power for 8 years is beyond comprehension.

Edit for typos

[edit on 26-4-2010 by inner_sanctum]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Makes you wonder why Bin Laden/Al Qaeda never denied the accusations... You would think that they would enjoy standing outside without having to worry about being nailed by a predator drone. I guess these guys are just the greatest secret keepers ever, along with all the thousands of people involved on the 9/11 inside job

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Hmmm.... I wonder if the FBI has been "mis-speaking" all these years on their "10 most wanted terrorists" website?

Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world.

FBI ten most wanted terrorists

No mention of 9/11 there; maybe those attacks on US soil (no mention of any US attacks either by the FBI) were insignificant compared to Kenya and Tanzania embassies???

Not enough 9/11 evidence on OBL to put on the most wanted website, but enough to invade Afghanistan and be there for almost 9 freakin' years???!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
if you listen to the rhythm of his speech, he either meant to say OBL or it was a Freudian slip and he was thinking it..........

but, like somebody said, this is old news now.

_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Heh, posted this in the other similar frontpage thread, but it's relevant here too. Pretty good summary of everything to do with Al Quaeda and Bin Laden.

I still don't think there's much hope that anyone is going to change their minds on this subject now. The people who don't want to believe it simply won't accept anything that doesn't fit with their desired world view. But you never know.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
we knew this all along .....

its about time he admitted it .

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Ol' Dick says that Saddam had no connection to 9/11 at :25 so that is an admission that Iraq war had nothing to do with 9/11. In the video he says Bin Laden had no ties, but this is a freudian slip? Like how Silverstein didn't mean to say pull building 7? Give me a break, just another "slip up" to add to the pile.

I think it is real simple: if someone you know wants to join the armed services, tell them to watch Loose Change, Zetigest, or Fabled Enemies, if after watching one or all of them and they still want to join, more power to them. If the videos are "bunk" surely there is no reason not to watch it anyways so you can then say you researched 9/11 and still believe the war on terrorism is a just cause.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I have to say that they were talking about sadam and not bin laden and cheney clearly made a mistake here. He was talking about Iraqi intelligence and leadership and then like the old fart he is, he had a senior moment and mistakenly said bin laden. Sorry everyone but thats clearly what happened here.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Rockstrongo37]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
All of this just seems to get more and more muddled and confusing.

Maybe we should just round up all the suspects who may have been involved and waterboard the lot.

These guys believe that's the best way to get at the truth, and even if not, it won't really hurt anybody.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Not out of context, but a straightforward Freudian slip.

He knows full well the Bin Laden/Al Qaeda connection is bogus, his mind was thinking it, and his fat quivering, lying face spoke it..a Freudian slip.

The war on terror, is a direct replacement for the cold war. Besides billions for the mili-ind complex, and substantial backhanders for the protagonists, it also has handy Big brother 'rabble' control mechanisms inbuilt...so there's a bonus eh.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The classic Freudian slip:

A Freudian slip, or parapraxis, is an error in speech, memory, or physical action that is interpreted as occurring due to the interference of some unconscious ("dynamically repressed") wish, conflict, or train of thought.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

...Or suppressed truth".

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
As they say. The truth will always come. Its just a matter of time.

What goes around comes around

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

What Cheney said does sound a wee bit like a Freudian slip. Oh, yeah, he didn't mean to say it. But he did.....

Edit: Blackmarketeer: I posted before I saw your comment.

[edit on 4/26/2010 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Why is it that goodoldave thinks that anyone with half a brain believes anything he says?

If I were his boss, I would get someone who is more up to the job.

He just knew for a fact what Dick meant to say, when a suspect does what Dick did it signals the investigator that something does not add up and he needs to turn up the pressure.

With goodoldave it tells him to make assumptions or flat out lie.

I wonder if he spoke to Dick Cheney to confirm prior to stating that he was confused?

Should we just take his word for it?

The world is just full of lowlifes isn't it Mike?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by samhouston1886

If DeadEye Dick can make a man who he shot in the face, apologize to HIM on national TV, I imagine he can make other Good Ol boys say some things too. He snarls pretty nasty-like.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join