It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney admits Bin Laden had nothing to do with 911

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
This almost another example of someone wanting to get their theory/name out there(i.e. the theory of conspiracy by aliens). Bin Laden did have something to do with it. Course in my belief I believe he existed and is currently dead right now do to the fact that the United States Military has blown practically every Mountain-Cave-Hill range in the middle east, and Bin Laden is like 75 years-old so if he's alive then he must be walking around in the Arabian Desert with an IV unit!

Now just so you do not get me wrong, I am not bashing your view upon this. I just do not believe he wasn't involved .I just don't have any creditable knowledge at hand that Laden was not involved either. Bin Laden has been taped and heard many time by millions of people(let alone in North America solely). He has talked and preached about Al Queda non-stop and his involvement with in them.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The FBI has already said that OBL wasn't involved with 9-11. Dick Cheney got his words mixed up and he was actually speaking the truth, but he didn't mean to speak the truth.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by AaronTheSpeaker
This is craziness...

I don't believe this is a good person lol

He definitely didn't shoot that guy in the face, while hunting, on accident

Aaron, Im knew to this board......Im intrigued by the quote about the guy shot in the face...what's that all about?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Thing is, Cheney has said that any evidence of OBL involvment was "not forthcoming"......why hasn't this been picked up by the mainstream press??

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join