It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Report: Al Qaeda never existed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Nope Al qaeda never exsisted...

Al qaeda = US = terrorist (bush)

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I look at it this way.
we have crips, bloods, ms13, latin kings etc... all fall under the anti gang law enforcement as "Gangs". If someone were to make a database off al thses gang members and just lump them all together and call it "La ganga"
you would have the equivalent of Al Quaeda.

they are still all gang members and still just as dangerous.

well all the terrorists are from different hate groups but they have all been lumped together in a database called "Al Quadea" still terrorists, still just as dangerous.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Al Qaeda doesn't exist huh?

So, answer me these questions:

-When I deployed to Afghanistan, who were the individuals that I was arresting who would spit at me and claim Al Qaeda when asked who they were with?

-Who were the individuals who's houses I raided that contained Al Qaeda Flags, bomb making material, dairies and documents STATING THAT THEY WERE MEMBERS OF AL QAEDA?

I guess they must have been lieing, falsifying information, or simply involved in some CIA cover-up conspiracy.

They exist. They hate you. They want to see you and your families dead. They don't care if you're against your own government. You are still a westernized american, and they will move hell and high water to watch you suffer and die. I promise each and every one of you, if you ever get a chance to meet one of these individuals face-to-face and see the hatred they have in their eyes for you, your ideas on who committed 9/11 will surely change.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The world needed a distraction for the powers that be that pull the strings behind the governments of the world to manipulate the pillaging of personal rights of people to further enslave the world....

My bet is on a nuclear exchange in the middle east to put the lock on the cage of the UN to "UNITE THE WORLD" so this will never happen again....

Too bad the cage will be a global dictatorship with world enslavement....

Sometimes I wish I took the blue pill...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

For the perpetrator of 9/11...

My money is on Israeli Mossad......

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Zaanny]

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Zaanny]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmittyPuffs

-When I deployed to Afghanistan, who were the individuals that I was arresting who would spit at me and claim Al Qaeda when asked who they were with?

-Who were the individuals who's houses I raided that contained Al Qaeda Flags, bomb making material, dairies and documents STATING THAT THEY WERE MEMBERS OF AL QAEDA?

I guess they must have been lieing, falsifying information, or simply involved in some CIA cover-up conspiracy.

They exist. They hate you. They want to see you and your families dead. They don't care if you're against your own government. You are still a westernized american, and they will move hell and high water to watch you suffer and die. I promise each and every one of you, if you ever get a chance to meet one of these individuals face-to-face and see the hatred they have in their eyes for you, your ideas on who committed 9/11 will surely change.

Best and worst post combined.

I'm a white male. I could go to housing projects right now and get the same reaction, so obviously blacks did 911.

Yes Al qaeda both exists and hates me, and in addition to that took part in 911, however my views on who perpetrated the event cannot be changed since no clear dissertation has been given by anyone. Im still looking for the truth, the same as everyone else.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by jprophet420]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry

Truthers seem to think there are no real problems in the world. They don't want to believe we're hated or there are indeed groups out there that are willing to murder our civilians or soldiers. So they decide to live in a little world together pushing everyone's opinions that don't go with theirs out the door.

I don't think that's true, and this is what TrickoftheShade means when he brings up the "matrix of it all." Getting caught in the black or white side of things is a doomed ideology. I don't believe you can honestly ask the question, "Do you believe that no one could ever hate America and want to murder our civilians and soldiers?" and expect anyone to agree with that statement, regardless of their beliefs on 9/11.

We're hated in the world as "Americans" for lack of a better term, not because of our "freedoms" or ideals, or lifestyle. But because we allow our government to commit heinous acts of violence, destruction, and exertion of our own will on other cultures, civilizations, and ways of life. Moreso than that we actually PAY for this to take place around the world. By not acting, we give consent.

Why pledge your allegiance to a government just because of where you were born? Something you had absolutely no control over? People do it all the time, but what you need to realize is that this logic applies to both sides. People in Afghanistan didn't choose to be born into their circumstances, and based on the environment around them and the indoctrination they go through as they grow, combined with genetics, directly effects their outcome, their actions, and their beliefs.

We're all playing fiddle to circumstance and getting lost in the process.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by BladeDraven]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

You're gonna judge my post and then make a metaphor about black people committing 9/11 because they hate white people?

You're saying that you being white and going to the projects is on the same level of hatred as an extremist muslim hating western civilization?

You have a lot to learn.

O and by the way: They hate black people too.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

By your own words you was in Afghanistan .. If a another world power came to the usa and came around to people searching there houses im sure they would see hate !

Did any of these people ever set foot on us soil nevermind take part in 9 / 11 ?
you have persecuted these people for the actions of others.

When the rusians was in Afghanistan the cia was suplying these people and training them.
which was ok when its agianst somone else !
How would the usa feel if somone started openly training these people and suplying them with arms to fight the usa ? and u k i must add.
it is just another example of do what i say and not what i do.

The C I A have funded overseen and run black ops for years causing untold amount of suffering and death.
This is just a little puppy turning on its owner and it is just what you should expect.
It was the C I A trained these people and armed them , So the Responsibility lies at there door.
And it is logical to think if the C I A hadnt helped these people the rusians might have wiped them out and they wouldnt have been there to do this.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BladeDraven

It has nothing to do with just being born in America. We were born into a free civilization that doesn't have blinders on to the rest of the world like someone who is born in Afghanistan. We know what's right, we know what's wrong. KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE FOR THE SAKE OF TERROR AND RELIGION IS WRONG! I don't give a damn what culture you were brought up in. Is it their fault? Not necessarily. But when that culture fueled extremist comes to my neck of the woods and trys to start trouble, you best believe he's gonna get a boot in the ass and then I'm gonna go to his house and burn the bitch down. You don't screw with America. That's the way it's always been, and that's the way it always will be. Our country was based on telling "bully" nations to piss off, and putting our money where our mouth is.

You don't get what evil is. None of you will ever understand that level of hatred until you meet these men eye-to-eye on the battlefield. They take handicapped women, pack them with explosives, and then explode them in public areas killing women and children. They cut kid's heads off just because they took candy from an American. I could go on and on with just # that I HAVE SEEN WITH MY OWN EYES! Some of you are just incredibily naive to how this world operates.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by vigil gregor

Time, circumstances, events. At the time we were in a cold war with the Russians. Their defeat in the Afghanistan was essential to our future security and their downfall. Could they have ever guess that one, lone, very rich Saudi was going to go off the deep end and form an extreme hatred for the U.S.? Absolutely not.

Cowards think of excuses when it comes down to a fight. these people picked a fight, and now their getting one. The people who fight us in Afghanistan are not native Afghani's for the most part. Their foreign fighters, ex-Mujihadeen gun-for-hires, Al Qaeda, etc. Their not a #ing militia defending their homeland. Their criminals, drug lords, and pimps. They don't give a # about afghanistan,they have raped that land for decades.

And what the hell would you know about "black ops"? You know what a black op even is? ONE THAT NEVER HEAR ABOUT! If you ever heard about it, it wasn't a "black op". Not to mention that in my entire time in the military I have NEVER once heard someone of credibility ever use that term to describe a secret operation that was special in nature.

You got a problem with the U.S.? Get the # out. Enough said.

Edit:

Persecuted them for actions of others? I don't persecute anyone that doesn't shoot at me, blow my friends up, or kill innocent women and children. They may never have stepped on US soil, or directly committed 9/11, but they ARE my enemy. They want me dead, they want YOU dead. And they try their damned hardest to do it.

Do you think we roam around Afghanistan blowing up random houses, kicking dogs, shootin women, adn burning fields? No. No we don't. We do plenty of humanitarian work that those people LOVE! Tell me the next time the media tells you about a school, hospital, or police station opening. You probably won't, but it happens EVERY SINGLE DAY.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by SmittyPuffs]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Do you think we roam around Afghanistan blowing up random houses, kicking dogs, shootin women, adn burning fields?

Sadly, there are some, perhaps many, on this board who choose to believe that you and your brave, heroic fellow members of the Armed Forces do exactly that.

You see, they don't want to hear about Humanitarian work you all do because it doesn't fit in to their black and white, good evil view of the world. They want desperately to believe there is no AQ because it frightens them. Unlike you and the other heroes, they have that luxury; to sit at a computer and proclaim things like, "The CIA runs AQ!!!"

Thank you so much for all that you do. Every time I look in my children's eyes, I am grateful for you sacrifice and that of your loved ones who must do without you because you are at work keeping the rest of us safe.

God Bless you, soldier. I salute you.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

reply to post by BladeDraven

It has nothing to do with just being born in America. We were born into a free civilization that doesn't have blinders on to the rest of the world like someone who is born in Afghanistan. We know what's right, we know what's wrong. KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE FOR THE SAKE OF TERROR AND RELIGION IS WRONG! I don't give a damn what culture you were brought up in. Is it their fault? Not necessarily. But when that culture fueled extremist comes to my neck of the woods and trys to start trouble, you best believe he's gonna get a boot in the ass and then I'm gonna go to his house and burn the bitch down. You don't screw with America. That's the way it's always been, and that's the way it always will be. Our country was based on telling "bully" nations to piss off, and putting our money where our mouth is.

You don't get what evil is. None of you will ever understand that level of hatred until you meet these men eye-to-eye on the battlefield. They take handicapped women, pack them with explosives, and then explode them in public areas killing women and children. They cut kid's heads off just because they took candy from an American. I could go on and on with just # that I HAVE SEEN WITH MY OWN EYES! Some of you are just incredibily naive to how this world operates.

1.) Who isn't wearing blinders in America? Are you talking about the millions of materially obsessed, Fox or CNN talking heads running around? Nice. America isn't free, down to the very core. Every citizen goes through a very thorough and well planned series of indoctrination. Christian religion, 100% subjective science. etc.

2.) Killing people for the sake of terror and religion is wrong? What country do you support again? Because I think "we've" been doing this for years.

3.) You blatantly claim vengeance as your answer to what you admit was extremist action. So we punish everyone for the acts of few? At that point please defend the U.S. military for the massive amount of collateral murder we perpetuate just by being over there. Which far exceeds the lives of 3,000 individuals, not that you should ever place a value on life, but to prove my point, we've murdered countless civilians including men, women, children, scholars, religious officials, so on and so forth.

4.) You embrace a very self-righteous ideology which is that America is the police of the world, and somehow responsible for nothing other than retaliating against foreign enemies. But you don't even understand that we were walking all over their front door before 9/11 ever started. You follow the same mindset of ignorance to the nature of how this conflict even started by thinking we were just minding our own business before this happened.

5.) I do understand evil, but it is not them who are evil. No one is evil, but merely victim of their own upbringing and circumstance. I'll elaborate to explain this based on your own characteristics. You feel extremely passionate towards what you believe in. You believe in what you do based on the way you grew up, what you learned, and how you think you should act and respond in any given situation. So did they. They were brought up in a world where one country out there thinking it runs the show has infringed on the sovereignty of multiple nations, pillaging resources and exploiting their peoples. We constantly cover up killing innocents.

You act as if the United States is a bastion for peace and prosperity for all, but we're not. We outright defile and rape the meaning of the word peace on a daily basis. Alas, in my honest opinion, everyone is just caught up playing the game of life in the best way they see fit. This is based specifically on how they think and act, which was determined by variables outside of our own control.

I applaud your service and dedication to what you believe in.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
As a former soldier as well as career civil servant I'll say that most of those captured were not "Al Qaeda" but individuals who profited off of the Taliban and as such, stated to us that they were AQ when they were not. Some who claim they were, were nothing more than hard core Taliban fighting under the name of a tribe that adopted the Al Qaeda moniker for obvious reasons. Most of the Middle East population who fight against the US (and allies) do so because its "the thing to do" if you wish to provide for your family and survive, otherwise you'll be found with your head on a stick on the outskirts of your village. Wal Mart in the Middle East is not a valid employment option people.

Many in the population who take up arms for their cause use the Al Qaeda moniker because its what they have been told that the west fears and hates. This is not a secret either among those of us who have actually sat down with some of these people and talked for hours, multiple times. They do so because its what drives them but as stated previously, it is a prime reason that keeps them alive. A question I always ask when people argue the Al Qaeda myth-perception is:

Why didn't the name "Taliban" become associated with our current enemy rather than "al qaeda"?

My answer is always, and a fact that the Bush administration did not want to use the longtime known and accepted name of their enemy, because in the true psy-ops fashion, branding them with a name known to the Taliban that was created by the west fit the bill perfectly.

[edit on 4/26/2010 by mikelee]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

This is the exact real world application to my philosophy on why these "terrorists" commit their acts. They're a product of everything outside of their control, and like all human beings only strive to do the best they can.

star for you mikelee.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

I'm a white male. I could go to housing projects right now and get the same reaction, so obviously blacks did 911.

This is a very racist comment. You are assuming that everyone that lives in housing projects is black. YOU SIR ARE A RACIST.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
So did the KGB just get even with Brezinky?
2nd line

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
If they're admitting this, and this is real (although I've suspected it, too), then there is a reason for them admitting it. The CIA never tells anyone the "truth" unless it serves their agenda. So, if this is true... I wonder what their agenda is for telling everyone this? Thoughts?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
You forgot the last part, it certainly seals the deal

[edit on 4/27/10 by MoothyKnight]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

reply to post by vigil gregor

Do you think we roam around Afghanistan blowing up random houses, kicking dogs, shootin women, adn burning fields? No. No we don't. We do plenty of humanitarian work that those people LOVE! Tell me the next time the media tells you about a school, hospital, or police station opening. You probably won't, but it happens EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Actually, yes we do. Or maybe you weren't paying attention when our troops infiltrated a house and raped a 14 year old girl after they killed her family. Once they were done they shot her in the head and then set the family on fire. I watched a US soldier throw a puppy over a #ing mountain cliff and laugh as it cried the whole way down. Who the hell are you to say that doesn't go on when I've seen it my self (not those examples personally but it's on youtube) and you have soldiers themselves on VIDEO say they've seen it or have been a part of some inhumane act.

Pull your self-righteous head out of your ass and wake up. You aren't the only soldier to see combat. Grow up, holy crap.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by novastrike81]

[edit on 27-4-2010 by novastrike81]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join