It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Report: Al Qaeda never existed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Hmmmm... I am curious where the BBC report gets some of their information-sources.

AlQueda has been around for some time before Sept 11th, with their offical inception date somewhere back in 1988-89 (can be checked doing a google and checking out reports shown, as well as wikipedia which I dont really care for).

We know this because the US is directly responsible for the rise of Bin Laden because of our actions in afghanistan during the Soviet invasion. The CIA supported the Muhajadeen with weapons and money, and towards the end, ended their support, which infuriated Bin Laden.

Bin Laden has an established militant history in Saudia Arabia, where he was stripped of his citizenship and banned from staying in the country. He was infuriated by the Kingdoms request for American troops on their soil (deterrant from Iraq/Iran - securing world oil supplies, insert whatever reason for us troops to be there here).

The argument that Al Qudea does not exist is simply puzzeling, being there is enough information out there to the contrary. As far as a group with tenticles being impossible, I suggest people check out history, and you will find information about organizations with tenticles everywhere (OSS, CIA, Vatican - A former Pope actually worked for the OSS during WWII - Pope John Paul II).

To me it seems they are discounting these possibilities because Al Queda is not a nation state, but a network spanning multiple areas.

Did 9/11 happen - Yes
Was it tragic - Yes
Is it Bushes Fault - I dont think the blame lands here 100%

Clinton attempted to take Bin Laden out during his presidency using cruise missiles. At the last minute he notified the Pakistani Government to let them know we invaded their airspace. From here it is theorized that the ISI (pakistani intelligence) teipped off binladen of the impending attack.

If our Government created all of this as a massive coverup to justify a False Flag Operation, dont you think President Obama would be the first person to make this information public? Dont you think other governments would also come forward with their information?

If other governments have information to the contrary, and dont come forward with it, it would make them complicit in mass murder (once again we repeat history).

Don't get me wrong, I think there are questions that still need to be answered. The question is can they be answered without jeopradizing innocent people? You dont let the otherside know you have the ability to read the cyphers.

Sometimes it just appears the evidence is twisted / read in such a way for the sole intention of trying to blame President Bush and his administration for the actions of a group that have been around a lot longer than his presidency.

I have a lot of questions about 9/11, and granted some incidents dont make sense based on the information released. However, I work in Law Enforcement, and have had cases where if you are on the outside with limited information looking in, the case doesnt make sense. If you are on the inside with the few pieces of information the public does not have, you see the whole picture which makes sense.

If eveidence comes out that our Government was complicit, then I have no issues with the people holding their government responsible.

Either or, and intresting post OP.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
S&F!

I like what you posted here, and I think many should watch this. Even if it strikes some just as an idea, it should be considered an option and in my opinion, even though I am not an expert on these matters, I agree that it was all created.

Imagine if everyone saw this video and came to believe in it? Focus would be directed much more inlands in many countries that outwards toward "terrorism".

-

I thought it was funny that Al Qaeda plus some extra arabic words meant, "I'm going to the toilet"!

Haha, I must say, I definitely didn't know that one!

- S.V.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Well yeah, we all know that. I, and I am certain many others too, and getting really tired of hearing the "code words" over and over on TV. "Al Qaeda" was a word repeated thousands of times immediately after 9-11, and still today they say it, over and over again. I once had a conversation with two Iraqi immigrants who told me that "Al Qaeda" means, basically, "database." I guess if we Americans could speak Arabic we would know a lot more about the war on terror, for it seems the CIA are getting lazy about their code words. Thanks for posting, OP

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
reply to post by mikelee

The last persons name is "Zbigniew Brzezinski", he indeed was the NSA to Carter(Zbigniew was the mastermind behind the Iranian coupe) and he indeed is the NSA to Obama right now. He is also the founder of the Bilderberg group and, get this, the greatest psychic in the world.

*Snip*

Sorry for going OT but Just a small correction to the protocol please!

Zbigniew Brzezinski wasn't the "founder" of the Bilderberg group.

I believe the project was initiated by several European Industrialists & politicians, including Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands, Józef Retinger, Belgian Prime Minister Paul Van Zeeland and Paul Rijkens etc, who then contacted the CIA and the Eisenhower administration, asking them to join their newly founded Group.

And the project was financially endorsed by several European & American Industrialists and their financial elite who also owned multinational corporations & factories and businesses on both side of the atlantic, and were concerned about the growth of anti-Americanism in Western Europe.

The Bilderbergers were promoting 'Atlanticism' – in order to foster cooperation on political, economic, and defense issues between Western Europe & the United States, whose sphere of influence and interests had been weakened by the growth of the anti-Americanism in the political environment of Western Europe.

Many European political groups were by that time against the fast growing influence which all these multinational corporations really had on/in European policies & politics.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Chevalerous]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
First time I seen them videos myself good post.

Al-Qaeda is the establishments boogie man to used to cause conflict and take away rights and gain police state control.
I am amazed how many people still believe the official story of 9/11. So much evidence of fraud and cover-up. Still like that movie Loose Change 9/11, a few weak points, but mostly right on.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
Actually its nothing new as many of us already knew this to be true but its good to have an official MSM media agency saying so as it takes a little more ammunition from those who hang on to the OS fairy tale regarding 911. I have also included other related videos as well below.

I was alive in the late 70's and early 80's when we funded them. We called them "freedom fighters" back then.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Are you guys telling me that i found out there was electronic mind control in school in 1992, in london. You telling me osama bin laden was not being mind controlled and monitored by the anglo american empire.

Come on now there is no where on earth you can go if the americans wanted to find you, and the bbc know this. He had an interview with cnn(cia), before 911.

The thing is before the net they got away with this, but now people question every event so its harder for them to do something like osama bin laden ifs this big threat because he is a muslim.

BBc people are intelligence people i would assume, and they would know that the government has mind control, do you not think the bbc know that it is very likely osama bin laden was being mind controlled by america.

Is that not possible in your eyes. My life has proven mind control exists as i found out in 1992.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I know loads of people who work for the BBC. None of them is in on any kind of conspiracy. None of them knows anything about government "mind control", apart from as an invention of the truly paranoid.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Wow, find this comical as the BBC is also reporting that Al Qaeda attempted an attack against a diplomat in Yemen.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

You know, this is where the Cole bombing took place.

Al Qaeda is not a bogeyman created by the CIA but a fact. It may be called different things but the roots come from the killing of Sadat. This is when it started. I suggest taking a look at the players from that killing and what followed. The first gulf war...93 bombing in NYC...multiple overseas attacks...who do you folks did all of those thing?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
What baffles me is that I thought this information was very well known.

You see I don't actively partake in forums or discussion on the issues surrounding 9/11 because through my own independent research and analysis on an almost daily basis, I've put together the pieces of the puzzle necessary to at least prove the government covered up the truth with a horrendously sloppy book called the "9/11 Commission Report".

Back to my previous point however, the information regarding this very topic was found in a book written by someone (this was around a year ago exactly) and included all of the information presented in these three videos. I used that book as the source for my claims being made back when I would argue against the shills at "screwloosechange.blogspot.com" on this issue. Once I started posting links to the actual .pdf sourcefile on the book, clearly outlining my points, my posts on the site started getting deleted.

Anyway it's interesting that some people on these forums have yet to absorb all information pertaining to 9/11, skepticism and constructive reality, and still maintain their steadfast opinions of what happened. All I want to point out here, is that you need to be very well versed on every tangible piece of information in order to have the best opinions and pose the proper philosophical questions towards the nature of what happened on that fateful day.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by BladeDraven]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

And you know all of this how? Because you have heard it all ex post facto by the same media and political organizations that have created this entire story.

What probably is the truth dates back further than 88-89. More like into the early 80's where Afghan rebels against Soviet occupation were backed by US CIA operations as part of the Cold War. We have been led to believe now that this entire scattered resistance force somehow miraculously morphed into this very sophisticated terror organization with capabilities that far outreach even the country they were supposedly hiding in.
The truth is, the "attacks" of September 11 were a very carefully orchestrated and carried out plan that would have been too extreme for a band of mountain fighter to even comprehend. More like the abilities of a government of a world power like the US or Israel.

The mountain fighters were though, all too happy to take the blame.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
thanks op, the videos where very interesting to say the least. wondering if Wolf Blitzer of CNN will throw around the Al-Qaeda term out as much in the future with this information finally out, as he has done in the past

The headlines of today are all about aliens this and aliens that. kinda curious with the truth coming out will the aliens be the next great threat to keep all the people of this world frightened?

flag for you

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

Brzezinski was co-founder of the Trilateral Commission*

with David Rockefeller.

and yes, he is a VERY knowledgeable man. His book The Grand Chessboard is incomparable in politics and world planning. He was also instrumental in the coup de grace against China by covertly promising them Taiwan then announing the opposite on TV!

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Thermo Klein]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I always knew this was a hoax. While serving in the Special Forces in 1995 we were ordered to bomb Saddam's southernmost palace from a submarine. However, the higher ups realized that his meeting was running longer than scheduled and there was a rush to call off the attack until and I quote," Saddam's royal guard inform us that he is at a more secure northern location." I asked why they thought we were bombing a building occupied only by skeleton staff of custodians, and why they wanted us to wait before it was verified he was elsewhere to continue with bombing the scarecly packed building. The meeting was between Saddam Hussein, one believed to be Osama Bin Laden, and then President Clinton who communicated via NavSat with Saddam. The meeting ran over by two hours and smelling a rat, I refused to launch. After duty rotation, I kept logs while my PO1st class executed the order. I told them I would not keep their Secret and I haven't. Our being there violated the Gulf War ceasefire and international law as we werte an armed warship located less than 50 miles off of their coast. The launch was an act of war and the explosion was blamed on someone else, reigniting the Gulf War. I believe there's terrorist's organised against us like I believe sane people plan wars.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Of course they never have. ..

Only in the minds of those that wanted them to exist.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The Freedom Fighters AKA Mujihadeen was created by the CIA for all of you who seem to be uneducated on terrorism. The name was derived by the agency after Bin Laden was recruited to get arms to the fighters who at the time were fighting the former CCCP. This is common knowledge to those of us who have worked in a variety of gov levels yet the public seems to have a distorted concept of exactly what the facts are regarding the creation of Al Qaeda.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Here's some good follow up information.

At this point, the people who still believe the propaganda just aren't going to change their minds, though. Threads like this just 'preach to the choir' as it were.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Of course Al Qaeda exists. You can't surely be saying that the author of the monumental "Looming Tower", Lawrence Wright, either deliberately wrote a work of fantasy at the behest of some evil group , or that something went badly wrong during his years of research. Every single person he interviewed lied to him, and he bought it. He's obviously an idiot.

We should thank the gods that people holding the absurd view that Al Qaeda doesn't exist will never get within a country mile of a position as a toilet cleaner in national security.

Imagine some intelligence coming in regarding a possible terrorist attack. Action needs to be taken, instantly. Someone pipes up with - Hold on, people. Let's not rush to judgement here. This might be false flag. After all, Al Qaeda is a phantom we cooked up.

Yet this chaos is the ideal scenario for those who believe that Bush & Cheney rained death on 3000 innocents on 9/11.

There's a great amount of literature available on Al Qaeda. Even if you believe it to be an imaginary organization, at least check out the opposing view before forming your opinions.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
reply to post by Chevalerous

Brzezinski was co-founder of the Trilateral Commission*

with David Rockefeller.

and yes, he is a VERY knowledgeable man. His book The Grand Chessboard is incomparable in politics and world planning. He was also instrumental in the coup de grace against China by covertly promising them Taiwan then announing the opposite on TV!

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Thermo Klein]

Yeah! my post was regarding the fact that Brzezinski was not the "founder" of the Bilderberg Group, which unfortunately got mixed up with the Trilateral Commission by our poster friend!

My point was that when the Group started 1953, and which later would be namned Bilderberg Group after the Hotel in the Netherlands after the first meeting 1954 had nothing to do at all with Brzezinski.

Brzezinski who was born 1928 went to attend Harvard University 1953 to work on a PhD and to receive his doctorate in 1953.

and my point was that Brzezinski was to young 1953 to be the "founder" of the Bilderberg Group which was created in Europe at the same time while he was attending his education in America.

An honest mistake by the poster probably, but nevertheless not correct!

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Chevalerous]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The point of the video is that Al Qaeda is NOT the well organized organization that we are told it is by the media.

Yes, There are indeed haters of the US in the world as well as haters of the US domestically.

Timothy McVeigh is an example of a domestic non islamic/muslim terrorist.

Cheney even admitted that Bin Laden had nothing to do with 9/11.

The entire Al Qaeda story is simply a bigger part of the illusion to create and promote another adversary used by the US to grab the OIL in the middle east before the Soviets did.

Plain and Simple.

'Nuff Said.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join