It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats in a Carefully Prepared Alias? Who is Ari Fleischer?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

I don't really have time to answer every question. And I also don't feel any real need to prove anything to you. Because no matter what I say, it won't be good enough. I don't consider you all that relevant or worth that much time or effort. The answers already in this thread if you look for it. But since you lack imagination, it is the story about one man with two wives, and two identities. Many of the passengers lived between two cities, flying back and forth back and forth.

This is often the kind of person we hear about in the news who has two wives, two identities, etc...

Many of the passengers from 9/11 fit into this category I believe. Dual identities. One person. Intelligence people often have one, or more other identities. Even the deniers of 911 conspiracy know this is true.

Now, I will spell it out for you since you appear unable to understand the concept. I'll use an analogy to even dumb it down further.

The man with two wives, two identities is a passenger on on of the 4 flights. But not really. He boards the flight, and is allowed to leave the plane for an emergency phone call. He is shown to have boarded the flight at the ticketing agent. But he never returns to the flight. The flight then crashes. Lets call him Mike so he has a name. Mike instantly sees his opportunity. Everyone thinks he is dead. And he thinks about his fat portly bitch of a wife in New Orleans, and then thinks of his nice lovely new wife in Chicago. He makes a snap decision and decides that he can get rid of one of the balls and chain, by simply never calling her or returning to the home in New Orleans. She will be informed he was dead, and she will get life insurance and a settlement from the airlines, so that she will have money to live and also afford to get on Jenny Craig.

He is already in Chicago, so he simply goes back home to his lovely nice wife and never goes back to New Orleans. He has successfully dumped his undesirable wife, given her a stipend to live on through insurance money. And closes the book on her.

Now, she thinks he is dead. She knows he is dead. She sees his name on the passenger manifest and his picture is shown as well. She goes to his funeral, cries real tears and mourns real grief, never knowing her husband is a scoundrel. For all intents and purposes he is dead.

Lady Booth might very well have a history, but I doubt very much it is a singular history. By this I mean, one person, two identities. Like Senator Bob Kerry claimed, 9/11 was a 30 year conspiracy. Plenty enough time to pull all sorts of tricks like this analogy above. And as I stated in my own story on my forums, Lady Booth might just be a nearly identical person to Barbara Olson. I have never made the claim that they are the same person. I have said that they are nearly identical and asked the question; Are they the same person? And my own opinion is that yes, they probably are. But an opinion in a matter and a claim are two different things. Courts have defined the differences as well.

e.g. I can state an opinion that I think Mr. Smith, the banker is probably a crook and an extortionist. But once I start telling everyone that Mr. Smith is an extortionist & a crook then he can sue me for libel. Unless I have the goods on him. Again the courts have defined these areas and believe I am well within the confines of their distinctions.

Knowing that your not really looking for answers nor have any honest questions, I took the time to write this out for the other readers in this thread. But then, that's just an opinion and I am not stating it as a claim or presenting it as a fact.

Hope that helps!

Cheers-
Phil

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Phil Jayhan

Many of the passengers from 9/11 fit into this category I believe. Dual identities.

Even the children? The children?

Sorry, but there isn't an 'emoticon' with the proper display of disdain I have for these "theories" that you wish to spew on the Internet.

I an incredibly disgusted by this personal 'crusade', as it benefits no one, and causes more damage, than anything else, to the memories of the cherished victims.

The only proper emotion to express, at this point, lest it run afoul of T&Cs?

Pity for anyone who believes any of this falderal.

edit, almost deleted...decided 'stet'. Let it be...

[edit on 27 April 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

The children? Glad you brought that up. Ya, people have long used children to hide behind their crimes. And the children are easily accounted for. Do you even know anything about them? Or how many of them there were? Lets look at what we were told and how deceptive it was;

James "Joe" Ferguson, 39, of Washington, D.C., was director of geography education outreach for the National Geographic Society. He was doing what he loved, traveling and teaching. He was accompanying teachers and school children on an educational field trip to California. He tutored kids at a local school. He'd recently journeyed to Mykonos and London and was already planning his next trip to Australia for his 40th birthday. Ferguson also loved to dance, especially to the music of Janet Jackson and Madonna, and doted on his fox terrier Winston, whom he'd saved from being put to sleep.

My gosh, they make it sound like an entire school full of children were on that plane. How many of these children were there on the trip?

3. Three children. And you want to hear the human interest story of all time? They were on the plane that crashed into the same area of the Pentagon their fathers worked, killing them. Now, here is the human interest story of all human interest stories, and no news network would have passed up this story. Yet all did. If this had really happened as were told, this story would have been parroted all over the news, probably drowning out mention of many of the other alleged passengers. YET, it wasn't ever mentioned a single time that I am aware of. Never, not once. Why? Well, because first of all it was a lie, a humongous lie. And had they parroted this all over the news, for the human interest story of all human interest stories, people would have sniffed out the lie. Kids on a hijacked plane, being flown into the Pentagon where their father worked and killing them.

The first thing that was never told about these 3 children, is that they all knew each other very well. Not surprising, as they went to the same school. What we weren't told is that all of the children lived on properties adjacent to each other, I believe on a base. And that all of the children's parents were best of friends, and played basketball together, etc...A real tight nit group they were. Here's where it gets interesting, because one of the parents we were told took a rare day off at the Pentagon to go and play golf, thus missing his sons plane slamming into him at the Pentagon as were were told happened to the other two fathers. And if that isn't suspicious enough to get your attention, lets take a look at the talk we were told Bernard the father had with Bernard the son that morning before taking him to the airport.

Bernard Brown Jr., a young passenger on Flight 77 that was participating in a field trip, gets a lecture from his father about dying before his flight. His father tells him "don't be afraid to die because we all are going to die someday." Bernard's father, Navy Chief Petty Officer Bernard Brown Sr., takes a "rare day off" from work that day to play golf. Bernard's dad works at the Pentagon. He works in the same wing of the Pentagon that was hit by hijacked Flight 77.

"His father, a Navy chief petty officer, says he sat his son down on the morning of Sept. 11, and had a serious talk with him about dangers he might encounter on the trip. “To be honest — totally honest — we talked about death,” he says. “And I just told him, ‘Don’t be afraid.’ Just because the events that they were going to do were pretty dangerous. Just listen to what the people tell you, and the instructions, you’ll be all right. You’ll be fine. He said ‘Daddy, I’m scared,’ and I said, ‘hey, don’t be scared, don’t be afraid to die. Because we all are going to die someday.’” Bernard’s mom Sinata Brown went to work. Her husband Bernard took a rare day off to play golf. Had he not — he would have been in his office at the Pentagon when the plane slammed in at 9:43. Tragically, his own son’s memorial is not the only one Bernard Brown expects to attend. That’s because Flight 77 — the flight carrying Bernard Brown’s son — actually crashed into the wing of the Pentagon where he works. Few of his colleagues survived." -MSNBC (09/25/01)

Oh Cry me a river.... How did this story ever NOT get plastered all over the evening news for 3 weeks straight? It didn't because it was pure BS and total over-scripted. People would have heard it and believed it at first, but never forgotten it. And eventually they would have sniffed the BS and started asking questions. You can rest assured that Bernard Brown the younger is still alive and well and that he graduates this year. Anyone who doubts this can simply follow his father the last week in May or beginning of June and you can rest assured Bernard will be showing up at Bernards graduation.

And the other two parents that died at the Pentagon probably didn't die either. All lies. This is my opinion, based on all facts known. I can read between the lines of this story, eliminate the BS and get a fairly good idea of what happened.

Also, National Geographics has long been known to be a huge tool of the CIA for operatives all over the world. Google it and the CIA. You will find many such stories.

How do we know who died at the Pentagon? And how do we know they really died at all? The answer is we don't know. We were told this by the government that lied to us about every other aspect of 911. Why should this part be any different? 9/11 has Military Op written all over it. Flight 77, we are told by the Bureau of Traffic statistics, never took off that morning. And that's consistent with there being no wreckage at the Pentagon of American Flight 77.

They lied to us. They deceived us all. The best way of dealing with liars is to call their BS and simply stop believing it. Stop allowing them to manipulate us through our emotions and fears.

Cheers-
Phil

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by phil jayhan

Hey Phil, Great work on the "fake passengers" work that you're doing
. Of course that's a younger picture of Ari and of course the passengers were "faked" because there were NO PLANES. I believe you about Mike Rivero, but then, like I asked before on another thread you did but got no answer, "Isn't Mike Rivero the guy that is on Alex Jones a lot?" And if so that must mean that Alex knows about this, am i wrong?

Anyway, great work on the 9/11 fiasco, Hopefully you will figure this fake passenger thing out and then realize that if there were no passengers, there must have been NO PLANES and then explain to me what you meant by this post ..??

S&F for your efforts my friend.
Hopefully one day the people that are really seeking the truth as to what happened that day will find it.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by warisover

Thanks. I hold no personal animosity towards those that hold to the theory of no planes. Well, maybe a little. But it's mostly a professional disagreement over tactics, and taking things to far.

So you know, I don't really care if someone believes 911 was done by Martians, renting Venesian spaceships from the Venesian Interplanetary authority. As long as we can put our differences aside and unite for a common goal, I'm ok with that.

My opinion is this; Who the hell cares how they did everything? We all know that they did it. And have us in endless arguments with each other over the means. And we need to stop it. We need to put our differences aside and say hey, don't care what theory you believe, lets unite for a common goal, and when we force the bastards hands, then we can see who is right and who is wrong and then and only then, have our aha moments. If there was no planes, I owe you a 6 pack and an Italian beef. If I'm right, then you owe me a 12 pack and a beef and fries. If we are both wrong and it was really those damned Martians, renting Motherships from the Venesian space authority,we are in deep sh&% and nobody gets beer or beefs.

Your not my enemy. I'm not yours. We have people inside our gates taking away everything we hold dear,from freedom to our pocketbooks which feed our children.

Maybe someday soon we can all have the maturity to think like this and unite under a common goal, rather than a common theory. We don't have to agree with each other in order to have a common goal.

They have fooled us into thinking many things. And we have fallen for much of it. And enough is enough!

Agreed?

Cheers-
Phil

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by warisover

I forgot to go into the Alex Jones question. Not trying to skirt it. Just busy. I think when you find that Mike Rivero & Alex Jones are tied at the hip, share shows, share websites, and God only knows what else they share, ya, I think that's a reasonable conclusion. I have long suspected it. Even when I met Alex, and we hung out and drank far too much alcohol together, there was something just wrong with Alex Jones and his demeanor. Not mentally. He was hiding something. And was sizing me up the entire night. He was very petty. Infinitely petty.

Lord Jayhan, the buildings came down in controlled demolition, would you not agree?

Actually Lord Jones, I disagree, it was more like an uncontrolled demolition.

Lord Jayhan, are you challenging me?

Lord Jones, why I believe I am. Light sabers or dragon rods?

Light sabers Lord Jayhan, light sabers it is....

Then Alex would make a light saber noise and start waving his imaginary saber around. While it was kinda fun at first, he wasn't really able to drop the Star Wars crap at all, the entire night long. And to be honest it was just kind of weird. I asked Jack Blood what was up with that, and he told me Alex got a new theater put in his house and had been spending all his time there doing the Star Wars thing and just couldn't stop the Star Wars theme.

I tried many times to have an intelligent discourse with him and he couldn't stop doing the Star Wars theme and talking like Darth Vader. It was like dealing with a 9 year old who doesn't know when to stop.

I wasn't able to draw much off the behavior because we were both drinking, but it did put me off and made me wonder when he simply couldn't stop it no matter what.

----

Back to Ari--

I think this is a significant find and discovery. When people understand all there is to know about the planes and the passengers, and we find the passengers are carefully prepared aliases, and then we find a near identical match between Mike Rivero and John Wenckus, and then find a near identical match between Ari Fleischer and Michael Theodordis, people need to take note of this. And do. Ari Fleischer was the WHITE HOUSE SPOKESMAN for crying out loud.

Rivero and Wenckus, a passengers, allegedly posing as a patriot, now thats HUGE. and an eye opener. But then when you find a near identical match for a carefully prepared alias between Ari Fleischer and Michael Theodoridis, thats GINORMOUS. It leads right back to the Bush Administration.

And for those who mock this, those opposed to 911 truth and those inside the movement, let them consider the fact that after breaking the Michael Rivero/John Wenckus look-a-like story, within two weeks CNN started removing dozens if not hundreds of pictures from their CNN memorial, including those of John J. Wenckus. I think that speaks volumes about the nerve struck with this research.

I spoke to another 9/11 person tonight whom everyone here knows of. And when I shared this with them, they couldn't believe their eyes. Shock would be the best way to describe the reaction. And upon viewing the picture of Ari Fleischer and Michael Theodoridis, said the two people are the same, except for a few touch-ups probably made on the photograph. We went over lighting issues and the chin and shared everything I believed and they too agreed.

When I showed them the Mike Rivero/John Wenckus thing, the first thing they said, and I quote; There isn't any possible way that those aren't pictures of the same man. Perfect match.

And that's generally the reception that this is getting among all the high profile 911 people I am sharing this with. Only one person has said it isn't a match. And he did this before even seeing the photographs and also, happens to be former Army Intelligence. And have long suspected him anyways of being part of the network. He simply confirmed it tome on the phone. And he's not all that profile anyways.

The arguments here on the net and all the cheap shots and cheap arguments made against it don't happen in real life when sharing this with real people. They only happen on the net.

Anyways, gotta run--

Cheers-
Phil

P.S. If you ever go to meet Alex Jones, and end up drinking together, I'll give you a hint. Don't try and play the Emperor. Not a good idea. Not. Just a hint, but if you do, if you must, wear a breast-plate under your shirt. Seriously.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phil Jayhan
And that's generally the reception that this is getting among all the high profile 911 people I am sharing this with.

Must be the crackpot fringe wing that think they're truthers. Care to share names of these "high profile 9/11 people"? I sure would like to ask them about it. I would also like you to post this info on 9/11 Blogger so I can see how fast it gets destroyed.

I can assure you that no one in the real research organizations like AE911T or Scholars for Truth and Justice will fall for this. Especially as easy as I debunked it here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh, and I noticed you didn't try refuting my debunks either. You just continue to peddle the same stuff regardless of facts. Now who does that sound like...

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

No, to reveal their names would be a privacy violation in my opinion. But there's an awful lot of them you would never suspect, and am sure won't be too pleased if and when you do find out. A lot of high profile 9/11 people actually want to get to the bottom of this because to them the images are disturbingly identical.

But no, I am not going to break the trust of private phone calls and reveal their names just so you can savage them, which is all you really want. Your more then a tad on the cranky side. Which is also why I don't spend an awful lot of time speaking with you. Or answering your interrogatories.

Lighten up a tad man and stop taking yourself so seriously. Try and have a little fun. Dark times we are living in. 9/11 isn't going anywhere, not because someone out there has a theory you think you can debunk and is crap. 9/11 isn't going anywhere because there is no controlling legal authority left in America.

Say it three times with me; No controlling legal authority. No controlling legal authority. No controlling legal authority. Now go have a bowl if ice cream or something and watch a cartoon or something fun.

Cheers-
Phil

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

No, to reveal their names would be a privacy violation in my opinion.

In other words, you haven't spoken to anyone. A real, honest 9/11 researcher would have said "Yeah, I spoke to Dr. Jones", or Dr. Griffin, or Mr. Gage or whoever it was you allegedly spoke to. Unless they specifically said not to mention their names, which would give credence to what I've already said: that nobody is going to fall for this stuff and they don't want their name associated with it.

We don't hide things or keep things from each other in the 9/11 truth movement. Nothing is secretive, everything is out in the open. So, you either:

1.) spoke to people and you can say who you spoke to

or

2.) you didn't really speak to anyone

or

3.) they don't want their name publicly associated with your "theories"

So, which is it?

Your more then a tad on the cranky side.

Only to those people who espouse disinformation or easily debunked "theories" and who try to peddle those theories in the name of 9/11 truth. And especially continuing to peddle them after they've been debunked and regardless of the facts brought up against those theories.

The 9/11 truth movement does not support "pods", "no planes at the WTC", DEW, nukes at the WTC, tv fakery at the WTC, and will not support this.

People that see a resemblance in the images you've shown are only seeing what they are told to see or what they want to see. Just like the few people who think they see a "pod" on FL.175 where there is really none.

Lighten up a tad man and stop taking yourself so seriously. Try and have a little fun.

I have plenty of fun. But this right here is not fun. 9/11 is not fun. 9/11 is a very serious matter and should never, ever be taken lightly. And don't you ever forget that either.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

This is absolutely vile. Only word to properly describe it.

You continue to lie, and seem to have no shame in doing so. It goes beyond vile, into territory I am unable to adequately describe.

To demean the loss of the children, and lie about the "details" that only seem to exist in some twisted view that no one else shares...that's bad enough, but then to AGAIN LIE about the BTS data? When it's already been challenged, and sown to be a lie?

Any chance to keep the lie out front and center, eh?

Here is MY POST, yet again, to furhter expose the blatant LIES that exude from everything written by this individual.

Indoctrination, it seems is the intent here. ANY disgusting, purile tactic available is deemed "OK" to use.

This MUST be spoken about, and MUST NOT be allowed to continue unchallenged. Because this is a sort of sickness that can lead to a poisoning of the wells of minds still to come. We see this sort of thing in many different segments of society, today and past as well.

Allusions can be drawn to forms of "yellow journalism", in a milder sense, or in the more extreme? The rise of fascism, and nazism, in 1930s Germany. Two extremes, mere examples of the damage this ONE individual, if not shown to be someone without any merit whatsoever, can inflict in this modern age, via the Internet, and its influence worldwide.

Many minds out there might NOT have the capacity to see this for what it is, and might be gullible enough to accept, at face value, without any questioning -- just blindly believing. The consequences of that type of indoctrination, on those certain individuals, quite often turn tragic.

History's lessons shall not be forgotten.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

This is absolutely vile. Only word to properly describe it.

You continue to lie, and seem to have no shame in doing so. It goes beyond vile, into territory I am unable to adequately describe.

To demean the loss of the children, and lie about the "details" that only seem to exist in some twisted view that no one else shares...that's bad enough, but then to AGAIN LIE about the BTS data? When it's already been challenged, and sown to be a lie?

Any chance to keep the lie out front and center, eh?

Here is MY POST, yet again, to furhter expose the blatant LIES that exude from everything written by this individual.

Indoctrination, it seems is the intent here. ANY disgusting, purile tactic available is deemed "OK" to use.

This MUST be spoken about, and MUST NOT be allowed to continue unchallenged. Because this is a sort of sickness that can lead to a poisoning of the wells of minds still to come. We see this sort of thing in many different segments of society, today and past as well.

Allusions can be drawn to forms of "yellow journalism", in a milder sense, or in the more extreme? The rise of fascism, and nazism, in 1930s Germany. Two extremes, mere examples of the damage this ONE individual, if not shown to be someone without any merit whatsoever, can inflict in this modern age, via the Internet, and its influence worldwide.

Many minds out there might NOT have the capacity to see this for what it is, and might be gullible enough to accept, at face value, without any questioning -- just blindly believing. The consequences of that type of indoctrination, on those certain individuals, quite often turn tragic.

History's lessons shall not be forgotten.

I find your posts sidetracking and opinionated. Not informative. Mainly not because of disagreements voiced, but lack of anything to back your disagreements up.

Looked at the post of yours which supposedly "exposed" and what struck was

"No plane crashed at Shanksville."

"Your opinion is in error. "

I'm more of an investigative mindset that one who assumes. So once again I've visited some old footage from Shanksville: www.youtube.com...=32

Phil has done an excellent job demonstrating what seems to be an amazing find.

I am looking at the Shanksville footage again and there is no proof or sign of anything hitting that ground.

Whatever your point is, I'm not sure, but I think we should stick to the topic and if you have something to point to specifically, of course I appreciate a devil's advocate. But you're not saying anything that is in any way discrediting him.

You're just diverting away from a new discovery which is more interesting and credible than what I have seen in ages, so personally I would prefer to have a more fact based and less opinion driven discussion here.

Excellent find, Phil. Looking forward to more.

Best,

Mike

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
One has thicker eye brows than the other. They aren't the same person.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Nemesis0123

My own eyebrows double and triple in size, in a very short time, if I don't trim them or yank them. In two months time my nicely cut brows will grow so long they will be doing an Andrew Jackson all the way up to the top of my forehead.

Cheers-
Phil

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by firetown

And it only seems that way to the very gullible and those who don't take just a few minutes to check the claims.

Welcome to ATS, by the way. I noticed your first post is in this very thread. A thread that lacks support and evidence. I smell the slight aroma of an agenda.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by firetown

And it only seems that way to the very gullible and those who don't take just a few minutes to check the claims.

Welcome to ATS, by the way. I noticed your first post is in this very thread. A thread that lacks support and evidence. I smell the slight aroma of an agenda.

That's funny, your always on your game B, all I can smell with these look-a-like threads is a agenda.

Reality check.

Question:Why is it that ALL of these 9/11 victims new identity, or fake identity always takes on a public persona?

Answer: Because the investigator only compares them to public images(people).

My prediction...The next living person matched to a 9/11 victim will be, you guessed it, a well known public figure, just like all the others.

Ari Fleisher?? Of all people?? Sorry, I just don't buy it.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

The more I delve into this passenger situation the more certain I am that "we" are missing something.

There is something else that unites these 250 passengers.

"We" are missing something - a link.

A common interest or experience that the majority of the passengers have- which made them CHOSEN.

My quest for some semblance of truth centers on these questions:

1. Are the passengers REAL PEOPLE?
[Many seem to be on the first look, BUT then you see that there are ZERO or ONE comments on the Legacy type pages memoralizing the 9-11 dead].

2. If they ARE REAL PEOPLE - whatever could have the deal/offer been to be a WILLING PARTICIPANT in this conspiracy to deceive the American people? Big money? How can you enjoy $$$ if "you are dead."

3. Where are the passengers NOW?

4. HOW COME MOST OF THE DEAD PASSENGERS [75%] HAVE ACTIVE
SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS?

5. If they ARE ALIVE - how could ALL of them remain in SECRET for almost ten years?
Not ONE friend or family member coming out with the truth?
Not ONE in trouble with the law? Seems mathmatically impossible to me.

6. Are they ALL PRETEND people? Government fake identities?
IF SO ---- we should be ABLE TO PROVE THIS.

Thus my confusion - no such thing as a DUMB QUESTION! RIGHT?

I do feel that there are ANSWERS.
"We" are just not asking the RIGHT QUESTIONS.

Let us brainstorm and figure out what we are missing.

Hugs, Dee

WHEN THE GOING GETS WIERD
THE WIERD TURN PRO.
-Hunter S. Thompson

[edit on 15-5-2010 by F.A.Williams]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
The two men in the glasses being compared are similiar looking, but not the same man.

This is my opinion after 20 years of studying and drawing faces as my credentials, take that for what it's worth.

I'm also a firm believer that 9/11 was a false Flag Op. But this subject is biting on granite.

As far as Mrs. Olsen and Lady Booth. I'd love to see those two images run through a facial recognition program, which is not so easily fooled by plastic surgery.

Even though Olsen and Booth look very different. Mr. Olsens story changing more times than I change my underwear in the weeks after 9/11 makes me VERY suspicious that she was on board that plane and placed those calls.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
But this subject is biting on granite.

More like biting on diamonds. You'd think some people would admit when they're wrong instead of spreading the same debunked "theory" around the internet.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
My own research into the passengers shows that many appear to have falsified identifies and backgrounds. This is particularly true of Flight 93 that supposedly crashed in Shanksville. One of my main sources for research was "Among the Heroes: United Flight 93 and the Passengers and Crew Who Fought Back" by Jere Longman.

Signs of Fabricated Identities

The backgrounds of many of the passengers have telltale signs of fabricated identities:

• Attending the same school
• Worked for the same employer
• Lived on the same street or in the same neighborhood
• Often from broken homes, missing one parent
• Family moved frequently
• Were towards the bottom of the economic ladder (fewer financial records to construct: property ownership, new car purchases, credit cards, bank loans, etc.)

Creating "Legends"

These are all signs of "legends" -- fabricated identities. When identities are created, they are done at many levels. The deeper the level, the more investment in money, time and years are required. The depth of a legend depends on the anticipated amount of scrutiny the falsified identity is expected to undergo. Infiltrating as a spy an intelligence agency: the deepest level -- they have dedicated counter-intelligence teams and huge resources. Infiltrating the Outlaw biker gang: very deep level -- they have an excellent counter-intelligence program and demand years and years of documents. Witness Protection Program: deep level -- mobsters and hit men after you. Posing as a businessman to obtain some commercial information: shallow level -- legitimate business to front for you and a business card.

Creating "legends" requires work, time and money. The depth of the legend (the ability to withstand multiple layers of scrutiny) is directly proportional to the investment required. Some legends cost over a million dollars to produce. Participants, both witting and unwitting, are required to insert school records, credit reports, employment records, appearance of living at a location, etc. etc. When there is an available participant, the opportunity is usually used for inserting/creating records for multiple "legends" -- saves time and money. Also, agents (whether they work for the government, private agencies and even corporations) have to manage and perform this work. Much more convenient to rent two houses on the same street or neighborhood to perform the actions that make it appear someone lives there.

Flights 93 & 77

I am not saying that ALL of the Flight 93 passengers have fabricated identities. What I am saying is that MANY of the passengers have a statistically improbable number of shared backgrounds and tell tale signs of "legends".

Lets discuss the lie of the bogus phone calls from Flight 93. They didn't happen because its not possible for a cell phone to make a call from that altitude and speed. Same for Barbara Olsen's phone call from Flight 77 to husband Ted, Solicitor General -- first it was two phone calls from a cell phone (not possible), then one call from AirPhone (not available on that plane) and finally the government said one call of -0- seconds that didn't connect. Story changed each time the lie was debunked. lies. So if the phone calls were lies, what about the passengers?

Many of the passengers appear to be lies also.

Final Comment

Phil Jayhan is doing research that needs to be done. And is usual with everything connected to 9/11 -- when you dig and research, you always find more inconsistencies. Always, every time. Six years of researching of 9/11 has proven that to me.

[edit on 5/8/10 by The Surgeon]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join