It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats in a Carefully Prepared Alias? Who is Ari Fleischer?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phil Jayhan
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Actually, yes it is frivilous.

How is it frivolous? It pertains directly to what you're claiming. You might as well say it's frivolous to interview the suspect's family in a murder case.

I'll reiterate: the easiest way to divine whether this man is real or fake is to get a feel for his background by approaching his connections from when he was alive. Have you done this?

If, as I suspect, the answer is no, is this because you realise the essentially frivolous nature of your "findings"?

Maybe when you answer all my questions, perhaps then I will answer yours. Why is it that you don't use your real name? Personally I think that people who hide behind screen names and want to be on the permanent payroll of the Devils advocacy group should be taken with a grain of salt. But hey, that's just an opinion.

Ironically I don't use my real name because I'm not trying to make money from 911. Unlike some other people. Phil.

I will always feel free to investigate what I feel warrants investigation and ask appropriate questions on the material I believe warrants it. I don't really respond to disingenuous questions or people generally, not in any great length as it's like pissing in the wind. But hey, to each his own!

Fair enough. You can investigate whatever you like. But expect it to come under some scrutiny when you air it in a public forum.

Has anyone here ever considered the idea that the reason nothing has happened in 911 is because we have no legal controlling authority in the land? And not because there is "poor evidence" presented by some in 911?

There are a lot of reasons why nothing has happened with regard to 9/11. Chief amongst them is the flimsiness of your evidence and the lack of conviction in your own techniques and cause. For many in the TM it's far preferable to stay on the outside because it affords a tremendous feeling of self-importance and ensures that your 'arguments' never undergo any proper scrutiny.

I mean, really Phil. This lookalike stuff? In the real world it just makes you look like a crank.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Just a quick note..

If you see a problem, hit the Alert Button located at the bottom of each post.

Discussing it in the thread is NOT On Topic..

Thank you

Semper

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451

Click here to learn more about this warning.

Now THERE'S backbone!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
While I agree that the two men pictured in the OP look very very much alike, I wouldn't be so quick to make any accusations just yet. I will say I have seen other photo comparisons that are definitely odd, not just the striking similarities in appearance but also the poses or orientation of the person in the photos.
September Clues-Memorial Scam

Originally posted by weedwhacker
People, living or dead, who resemble one another? Can't imagine that would ever happen, not even in the World of Celebrities...(?):

www.inmirror.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Never thought I would say this but thank you ww for that link, indeed sometimes people just simply look alike, the photos on that site prove it without a doubt....however

Can anyone here prove that the passengers even showed up at the airports? And flew on planes at all? Please provide this proof if you have it because it doesn't exist. Can anyone here prove that a single passenger was aboard any of the 4 planes on 9/11?

Why did only 130 families of the 245 passenger families receive any money form the victims compensation fund? And what was the criteria used for eligibility? Why is there only an extremely small handful of passengers found on the social security death index? Which boasts an 83% accuracy rating?

Why has not one single video been released showing a single passenger at a single airport? Why were no bodies recovered at Shanksville? If you say otherwise please provide the proof. How is it that the government claims the fires were so hot at the Pentagon that it consumed the plane completely, yet they were allegedly able to identify nearly all the remains through DNA testing?

Cheers-
Phil

...these are all very good questions IMO that I don't anticipate seeing answered or even responded to, we have photos of a few of the "hijackers" boarding the planes so surely, there would have to be some surveillance capturing some of the doomed passengers on tape right?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Actually, yes it is frivilous.

Ironically I don't use my real name because I'm not trying to make money from 911. Unlike some other people. Phil

I have spent or lost over 200,000 dollars of my own money of the last 8 years getting the word out about 9/11. And tens of thousands of hours of my own time as well.

Your not even worth discussing anything with. So don't even bother replying, I am simply putting you on ignore. Make all the baseless insinuations you like. I don't owe you anything.

Later-
Phil Jayhan
Site Admin
Lets Roll Forums

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by JKersteJr

Jkerste,

Thanks for the reply; I wanted to correct you on something though, really for the sake of readers but also so it doesn't get repeated here again; I have made no accusations. None whatsoever. I was very careful how I wrote each and every word. Please read a small portion of my first post;

There is no doubt that these two men look nearly identical. The question is whether Lawrence Ari Fleischer (born October 13, 1960) and who was the former White House Press Secretary for U.S. President George W. Bush from January, 2001 to July, 2003, and Michael Theodoridis of Boston MA, are the same person - or do they look exceedingly similar? While it is certainly possible with plastic surgery and the theft of an identity that this could happen, it is also possible that Michael Theodoridis and Ari Fleischer are simply near identical look-a-likes.

Thats hardly an accusation. Rather it is a very carefully worded statement of intent and motive and inquiry. I have made no baseless accusations, insinuations or the like.

Everyone will notice that there are no accusations in there, or in any of my posts on this matter. Just questions based upon disturbingly similar and nearly identical features. Questions, that in light of all the lies about the planes and the passengers we were told that day, that need to be asked.

I appreciated your post. But just wanted to clarify this so it isn't parroted all the way through this thread.

Thanks for helping to bring the topic back to topic, that is very much appreciated!

Cheers-
Phil

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Phil Jayhan

Forgive me, I guess accusation was the wrong word, didn't mean to come off like that. I do believe this issue is worth digging deeper into however I also think there are many other more important fallacies to be pointed out in the Official Story about 9/11. Of course, pointing them out hasn't gotten us very far in our debate with skeptics as most of the important questions go unanswered anyway.

Honestly though, the alleged passenger Michael Theodoridis, in your second collage to me personally looks slightly younger and middle eastern, and so does the lady he is dancing with (assuming his wife/at a wedding). My aim is not to trivialize your evidence but rather to encourage you to keep asking questions like the ones I quoted.

Let's just keep asking the same questions over and over if we have to, where is all the surveillance video that would put to rest most of the "truthers" conspiracy theories, video from the Pentagon, and video from the airports, I wanna see every last one of the 19 hijackers captured on tape at the airports on 9/11/01. I don't want to get too off topic here so I will refrain from getting into a rant, but you get my drift, we have too many questions, they don't have enough answers

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JKersteJr

Thanks Jkerste,

For people not aware of it, we have 4 groups of missing people, from3 respective airports. They should be presumed missing,and should not be assumed to be dead. They are officially missing.

The Twins were struck by drones, and there is an abundance of evidence to support this supposition. There we have 2 groups of missing people from one airport. No plane crashed at Shanksville. this represents a 3rd group of missing people. No plane crashed at the Pentagon. Thats the 4th group of missing people.

Two of the above flights, we are led to believe by the Bureau of Traffic Statistics (BTS) never took off that day on 9/11. This we have roughly 246 missing people. (Hijackers excluded)

What happened to these people? Who were they really? The Social Security Death Index only shows a single entry for Todd Beamer, our "Lets Roll" flight 93 hero.

ssdi.rootsweb.ancestry.com...

But unfortunately, it shows him as having died on June 10th, 1997. Coincidently, his birthday was on September 11th, 1968.

Is this our "Lets Roll" guy? Did he die 4 years before 9/11? And if its not him, why is not Todd Beamer listed?

When we start asking any real questions of inquiry regarding the passengers, this is basically what we find in a nutshell. Dead ends and more questions, laced with confusion.

We have already contacted the Wenckus family, inquiring about several matters. And without giving any details, all I can say is the responses from his brother Danny were completely incongruent and inconsistent and rather suspicious. I am putting it kindly.

The passenger issue was off the table for investigation for 9 long years. I put the issue on the table a few months ago and started a public discourse on it, and opened the floodgates for others to question, ask, and inquire. This is not somewhere the PTB want anyone to look, because in my opinion, none of the families or very few of them can stand up to any public scrutiny. 1.8 million dollars for each family with a "lost member" is an awful big incentive to have a part in such a conspiracy. Only 130 families of the 246 accepted the Victims compensation money. Yet very few of them are listed in the SSDI. Very few.

Nobody likes the idea of investigating the dead, or the "alleged hero's." But they were not heros. The flight 93 drama, according the LA Times was not true. This came out in the Missouwi trial. Howbeit quietly.

Nor did that plane even ever crash. Air Traffic control tapes and reliable eye witnesses, the Mayor of Cleveland for one, United Airlines for the other, confirmed that Flight 93 had landed at Cleveland with a "bomb aboard."

Thus we have multiple conundrums regarding the passengers and no answers. If this line of inquiry produces nothing else, this is what I hope it will do, and believe it already has done this; To, once and for all get people to train their eyes and attention onto the passengers and their families for investigation and discovery.

They might have a few families that can stand up to small amounts of scrutiny publicly. But after that, the facade is 10 miles wide and an inch deep.

Opening new lines of inquiry in 9/11 isn't exactly the funnest job on the planet. They as a group are mindlessly lead about by worthless leaders, not mentioning any names, but their initials are AJ and MR.
These people force people into a constant state of confusion and division.and go home at night counting the money they make from them. These two people are like the Bob Tiltons, Oral Roberts and Tammy Faye Bakers of the truth movement. Fleecing the flock, while they scatter it at the same time.

Cheers-
Phil

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Now that's how to hit a nerve.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by phil jayhan

Does anyone else notice the difference between the bottom parts of the ears between ari's first picture and 2nd picture (pic 1 and 3)

In the first pic, the bottom of his ear hangs doown and is not entirely connect to the side of his face.

In the 2nd pic (3rd) it looks like it is now attached??

anyone else see this?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I covered your inquiry in my first post Doom. In the case of Barbara Olson I think there is little doubt she is now Lady Booth with plastic surgery. However, plastic surgery isn't always necessary. Sometimes they can simply alter the original photograph or a series of them to make them different enough to cause confusion and make a match difficult.

And...

For peoples consideration; This is an unrelated tale of a man with two identities and much of the confusion this caused everyone about him, including the authorities; It is quite relevant to the discussion here and might help some to understand some of the trouble, mayhem and confusion one person with two identities can cause;

He told investors he was born in Mexico. Apparently, he told the Mexican army the same thing, because they helped him evict the Americans from the land unless they were willing to come up with more money. The I-Team learned that Esteban Carlos Pedroarena Toomey was not born in Mexico. So, what's the truth? His American birth certificate showed he was born at Mercy Hospital in San Diego in 1951, under the last name Pedroarena. But a Mexican birth certificate the I-Team obtained showed him being born the same day but in a different place -- Tecate, Mexico. A man with two names and two countries of birth? If you're confused, you are not alone. His victims, the U.S. government and the I-Team are confused as well. It has taken five years to get to this point of the investigation.

Rest of story here:

Cheers-
Phil

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I covered your inquiry in my first post Doom. In the case of Barbara Olson I think there is little doubt she is now Lady Booth with plastic surgery. However, plastic surgery isn't always necessary. Sometimes they can simply alter the original photograph or a series of them to make them different enough to cause confusion and make a match difficult.

And...

For peoples consideration; This is an unrelated tale of a man with two identities and much of the confusion this caused everyone about him, including the authorities; It is quite relevant to the discussion here and might help some to understand some of the trouble, mayhem and confusion one person with two identities can cause;

He told investors he was born in Mexico. Apparently, he told the Mexican army the same thing, because they helped him evict the Americans from the land unless they were willing to come up with more money. The I-Team learned that Esteban Carlos Pedroarena Toomey was not born in Mexico. So, what's the truth? His American birth certificate showed he was born at Mercy Hospital in San Diego in 1951, under the last name Pedroarena. But a Mexican birth certificate the I-Team obtained showed him being born the same day but in a different place -- Tecate, Mexico. A man with two names and two countries of birth? If you're confused, you are not alone. His victims, the U.S. government and the I-Team are confused as well. It has taken five years to get to this point of the investigation.

Rest of story here:

Cheers-
Phil

This is your problem. You have been given evidence of Lady Evelyn Booth Olson's life prior to 9/11 but you just ignore it and go on maintaining that she is Barbara Olson after plastic surgery.

If you want to ask questions, as you maintain, then it is incumbent on you to take some note of answers and make your own enquiries.

It is abundantly clear that you are not in fact interested in any answers but in continuing to peddle your fringe rubbish.

Getting more hits on your forum with this ?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Not only have you continued with the garbage about Barbara Olson, then Ari Fleischer....NOW it's a re-hash of patently false "opinion" that is off topic, in your own thread?

The Twins were struck by drones, and there is an abundance of evidence to support this supposition.

No. No evidence. At all to support the "drone" supposition.

No plane crashed at Shanksville.

Your opinion is in error.

No plane crashed at the Pentagon.

Demonstrably untrue. Painfully, easily proven. Beyond any doubt.

There are NO "groups of missing passengers". We all know where the remains of those passengers ended up.

But, despite all the facts repeatedly displayed, you persist in this madness?
Why? Honest question, I think some would really like to know the motivation, especially in view of your personal financial sacrifices. And, lest the term "madness" be considered pejorative, let's just chalk that comment up to being MY opinion (and I don't think I'm alone, there...)

Finally, just because so much disinformation is being spouted, and I really hate for it to go unchallenged:

Two of the above flights, we are led to believe by the Bureau of Traffic Statistics (BTS) never took off that day on 9/11.

You are, of course, referring to American Airlines flights 11 and 77.

I know exactly why you make that (incorrect) assumption, and therefore the 'claim'. It is simple: You do NOT understand how the BTS statistics are gathered. Are not aware (or are aware, but conveniently don't mention) that ALL the data submitted to BTS is provided BY the airlines themselves?

Certainly, when I make a statement, I intend to back it up with proof:

The Federal Regulations that compel this reporting only specify about 32 major city airports that are mandated, in the reporting criteria. Just about EVERY airline voluntarily submits data for additional airports, above that minimum requirement.

Anyone who wishes can reference the specific Government Regulations:

This authority is described in 14 CFR 385 and in Sections 1-7 and 1-2 of 14 CFR Part 241. If you have any comments or questions, please E-mail BTS or 800-853-1351.

You can also review the BTS website.

--in the extremely unusual case, and considering the events of 9/11, it appears to have been an American Airlines Corporate decision to NOT supply BTS with the information about 11, and 77. Compared with United Airlines, who decided to supply the data for 93 and 175. (Interesting to note, the UA93 "OFF" time, as sent to BTS, is incorrect. Likely a Human error, but as everyone can see, even to this day it has not been altered).--

BTS, by the way, is NOT limited to collecting and reporting airline statistics only. A quick peek at their website should suffice.

The Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS) was established as a statistical agency in 1992.

A little history lesson: Deregulation of the airline industry was the likely 'spark' that drove the creation of the BTS, there is little doubt. Public acrimony, and outrage, over increasingly poor on-time performance displayed by airlines, in the new, chaotic business-model environment they found themselves in led to this political solution. Probably, so as not to appear to "single out" air transport, it was expanded to gather other data too.

Since I have worked in the industry since the early 1980s I well-remember the havoc, and frustrations of the period in the latter half of the 80s decade. Airline travel pretty unreliable, in terms of schedule compliance.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Actually I don't think I have gotten all that much more traffic from this overall. The traffic is steady and unusually high for a 911 forum. Thanks for asking though.

And regarding Lady Booth and Babs Olson; The prior life needs to be fully established with documentation and all sorts of other proofs that I am sure you won't approve of. But we are working on it, with no budget and hardly any time. And to be honest, I don't think hardly anything of relevance is "abundantly clear" to you. Just an observation.

Cheers-
Phil

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

reply to post by Alfie1

Actually I don't think I have gotten all that much more traffic from this overall. The traffic is steady and unusually high for a 911 forum. Thanks for asking though.

And regarding Lady Booth and Babs Olson; The prior life needs to be fully established with documentation and all sorts of other proofs that I am sure you won't approve of. But we are working on it, with no budget and hardly any time. And to be honest, I don't think hardly anything of relevance is "abundantly clear" to you. Just an observation.

Cheers-
Phil

So what about this documentation proving Lady Evelyn Booth's appearance in Court in Dec 2000 ? :-

scholar.google.com...

It has been put to you before but you consistently ignore it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join