It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LETTER FROM NASA SCIENTIST Creates More Questions? Rogue Planet Alert!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOWILLFALL

yeah right ehh? Why do people turn so negative as if it is their job to set people strait all bothered by it? They choose to come into the thread, yet they will say they have wasted their time? The op has been nothing but nice and is even willing and hoping to concede they are wrong, yet the "experts" have no time for this type of stuff only to waste it replying with such rude comments. Even Phage has been rude lately and that is weird. We don't agree on much (phage and I), but I've always respected him until lately seeing his replies to posts he doesn't agree with.

In the words of Jacob Cohen..."I tell ya, I get no respect".

Peace

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
"Yet it does seem to be moving – and fast: its apparent sideways velocity is four times the speed of light. Such apparent "superluminal" motion has been seen before in high-speed jets of material squirted out by some black holes. The stuff in these jets is moving towards us at a slight angle and travelling at a fair fraction of the speed of light, and the effects of relativity produce a kind of optical illusion that makes the motion appear superluminal."

being pretty much ignorant of the science of this, I have to ask.. how do we know this is true, i.e. that it's an effect that makes this object appears to be moving 4x the speed of light and not that it's actually moving at 4x the speed of light

this is from a link given www.newscientist.com...

laugh as you will 8) as I display my ignorance.... oh and now I forget what the heck this has to do with the OP. are the two actually related?? i.e. this object from which these radio waves are being received is the one that is being seen?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
So far we have heard in this thread that this is a brown dwarf with orbiting Moons/Planets

1/ Can NASAS 'Stereo" see a Brown dwarf?

2/ How have no Amateur astronomers spotted these planets/moons?

3/ Would'nt there be huge gravitational effects of huge bodies entering our own Solar System?

-----------------

Answer -

1/ It can't, and there isn't any Dwarf

2/ Because there is nothing out of the ordinary to see

3/ Yes, there would, hence nothing out of place is here.

we have also been told that these objects are too far away for any amateur astronomer to see!!

we have also been told that the sun would fry the equipment if we tried to look!

we have also been told these objects are in an area of our solar system that we cant look at!

We have also been told that this thing is ejecting Coronial ejections!!!

Come on people.........WAKEN UP!

[edit on 25-4-2010 by grantbeed]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Velvet1

Originally posted by Velvet1
reply to post by discl0sur3

I'm impressed that you have contacted NASA and received an 'official/unofficial' response. I'm not surprised you got a short ambiguous reply citing Venus again, whilst quickly passing the buck suggesting Newtonian physics has the answer. lol

I research for a living, particularly human behaviour. For the last few years I see a small minority of ancient tribal /spiritual knowledge sense coming through, plus a few in the so called educated world debating this and that about end times, XYZ planet is responsible, worsening lead dots connecting world events, quakes, volcanic awakenings etc... All seemingly leading to planet Earth being on a necessary(?) cyclic shift.

I see doom mongers raising deliberately confusing anti every single day, for what reason? Is mass fear a tradeable commodity on the stock market? I believe those, like yourself and me are just trying to better understand what is happening and why? However, I do vote NO to telling the masses about anything until it is absolutely necessary, unless of course you want to see real horror and panic on the streets longer than need be?

Conclusion - There seems to be nothing anyone can do to alter this nature/nurture/cycle? So, my Q is: What IF Dr Gurman said YES it's this or that planet and it's about to hit hard? Truth is only palatable to those who seek it sanely! The majority do not want to know, refuse (denial) or couldn't understand it, even if were drawn in crude crayon form.

However, those of us that do not want to die in total ignorance will plow on regardless...good work! ; ))

Jodrell Bank Observatory UK had an emergency meeting this week with the RAS here is their report and findings which could explain a lot more!

www.newscientist.com...

ok. I'm going to Deny Ignorance:

the link you provided discusses an object that is travelling through the M82 galaxy which isn't even remotely close to being the Milky Way, at a speed consistant to roughly 4 times the speed of light.

It also states:

The thing appeared in May last year, while Muxlow and his colleagues were monitoring an unrelated stellar explosion in M82 using the MERLIN network of radio telescopes in the UK. A bright spot of radio emission emerged over only a few days, quite rapidly in astronomical terms. Since then it has done very little except baffle astrophysicists.

This object was discovered a year ago...

what on God's green Earth does this have anything to do with the topic of this object, in our galaxy?

Answer: Not a damn thing! then, you tell us:

Jodrell Bank Observatory UK had an emergency meeting this week with the RAS here is their report and findings which could explain a lot more!

Jodrell had no such 'emergency' meeting, and nowhere in the article does it tell us that. instead, the article states:

Muxlow will report the discovery at the Royal Astronomical Society National Astronomy Meeting in Glasgow, UK, today.

Take your lies elsewhere!

BAWK!! FAIL!!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
reply to post by NWOWILLFALL

yeah right ehh? Why do people turn so negative as if it is their job to set people strait all bothered by it? They choose to come into the thread, yet they will say they have wasted their time? The op has been nothing but nice and is even willing and hoping to concede they are wrong, yet the "experts" have no time for this type of stuff only to waste it replying with such rude comments. Even Phage has been rude lately and that is weird. We don't agree on much (phage and I), but I've always respected him until lately seeing his replies to posts he doesn't agree with.

In the words of Jacob Cohen..."I tell ya, I get no respect".

Peace

Thank you for that...people need to be nicer to one another. I'm not here to rattle feathers or conjure up fear. I post on what I believe to be true...doesn't necessarily mean I'm right... as a matter of fact, i'm exasperated when I'm wrong about these things. Collective intelligence is very powerful people, If I can't turn to you for support then what's the use of websites like these? I'm very open minded and will be the first one to admit when I'm wrong. I look at the facts and the likelihood of a particular event occurring to make my decision.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I don't think I've ever seen Phage be wrong.

But I have a feeling if he ever is, we're all dead. LMAO

Phage you do a great service to this forum, thanks.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
OK, excuse the crude photoshopping here, but:

I've overlapped Phages stereo field of view (I don't know where you got this from btw) with NASA's 'where is STEREO' image. They match up fairly well. With the field of view as depicted in the overlay (blue lines) the object could only be mercury if the image is reversed - or am I missing something?. The orange line shows that it cannot be Venus as this would be obscured by the sun - IF this data is correct. But why then would NASA say it is.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c79232f368dc.jpg[/atsimg]

It's all well and good saying it's one of the two but can anyone explain why it's either reversed or how Venus is in shot. Could be down to the wrong positioning of the satellite, or an incorrect field of view (i.e. why is the sun not in STEREO's field of view on the diagram? it clearly is in the pictures and the satellite would be useless if it wasn't). I'm not a proponent for the OP's theory, but things aren't adding up and I'd just like a clear answer as to why the data is off.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
hey OP

i do appreciate your effort...your youtube channel, your logo, your avatar...you posted lately he following :

NIBIRU EXISTS! WE HAVE 2 WEEKS LEFT - (FAIL Mercury or Venus)#

UFO ABDUCTION - Italian Woman Impregnated by Aliens 100% Real Footage - (FAIL - Dead Rabbit)

and the others all 100% Alien footage

but seriously man...dont rush ....do your research...and give your posts the Phage test...send the link to him privately for him to judge..when he has no reply..post with Joy

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
So far we have heard in this thread that this is a brown dwarf with orbiting Moons/Planets

1/ How can NASAS 'Stereo" see a Brown dwarf?

2/ How have no Amateur astronomers spotted these planets/moons?

3/ Would'nt there be huge gravitational effects of huge bodies entering our own Solar System?

-----------------

Answer -

1/ It can't, and there isn't any Dwarf

2/ Because there is nothing out of the ordinary to see

3/ Yes, there would, hence nothing out of place is here.

we have also been told that these objects are too far away for any amateur astronomer to see!!

we have also been told that the sun would fry the equipment if we tried to look!

we have also been told these objects are in an area of our solar system that we cant look at!

Come on people.........WAKEN UP!

[edit on 25-4-2010 by grantbeed]

I've proclaimed IMPLICITLY on more than one occasion that I make no claim to being an expert of any sort. Everything I write is MY OPINION, which according to the 1st amendment, I'm entitled too.
Wake up skeptics, we are not here to make your lives miserable. There is a profound feeling of liberation when one is able ascertain input from other like minded individuals that choose to share information that is relevant in your quest for truth...if you don't like what you are reading, THEN DON'T READ IT! And leave your ignorant remarks somewhere else!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Could it be possible that the reason that they havent seen anything is because we pass an optical plane once we leave our atmosphere? Turns everything upside down for instance?
Look at all the photos from hubble, turn it upside down and looks a whole lot different?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Pr0t0

Phage was wrong, its not Mercury, it IS Venus.

The "where is stereo" image is NOT to scale, so using that to determine if Venus is behind the Sun from STEREO A's perspective is not accurate.

It IS VENUS.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
hey OP

i do appreciate your effort...your youtube channel, your logo, your avatar...you posted lately he following :

NIBIRU EXISTS! WE HAVE 2 WEEKS LEFT - (FAIL Mercury or Venus)#

UFO ABDUCTION - Italian Woman Impregnated by Aliens 100% Real Footage - (FAIL - Dead Rabbit)

and the others all 100% Alien footage

but seriously man...dont rush ....do your research...and give your posts the Phage test...send the link to him privately for him to judge..when he has no reply..post with Joy

Duly noted

But I have say say that I respectfully disagree with you on the debunking, nothing has ever been proven either way with scientific fact on any of these cases, that being said...if you can provide me with hardcore evidence to support your argument, I will gladly bow down to your infinite wisdom (no sarcasm intended)

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tOhNeE
reply to post by Pr0t0

Phage was wrong, its not Mercury, it IS Venus.

The "where is stereo" image is NOT to scale, so using that to determine if Venus is behind the Sun from STEREO A's perspective is not accurate.

It IS VENUS.

I guess we'll know for sure in a couple of weeks

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

No offense to any of the members listed in that post. OP (d3) you do not need clearance from ANY other member! That's just a shame, do your thing & they do theirs.

I for 1 have enjoyed your thread so far & appreciate that you stuck by your thoughts.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

No, YOU will find out in a couple weeks.

WE (intelligent people who know what they are talking about) know it is Venus already.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tOhNeE

Thanks for that. Well of course it's not to scale. I didn't expect that the STEREO satellites were the same size as Mercury

Where can I find, if anywhere, an exact field of view for the current STEREO positions? You would think this would be on the STEREO site, but I've not been able to find this. It's no wonder you get wild speculation when the diagrams offered are of pre-school quality at best. You think if NASA really did waste time answering a tonne of pointless questions they'd address it more sensibly by putting out some more realistic visual data.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Discl0sur3.....

I think the thread is disingenuous.

I don't think you would be sitting here arguing on ATS, if you think you only have 2 weeks to live.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tOhNeE

No, YOU will find out in a couple weeks.

WE (intelligent people who know what they are talking about) know it is Venus already.

Silly comment. If you think logically, WE will find out because either your theory or my theory will come to be. Either way WE will have an answer

Sorry to be so smug, I'm just getting sick of brainless, negative feedback.

FYI - My theory is that I have no idea what the hell is going to happen which I've maintained from the beginning.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join