It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LETTER FROM NASA SCIENTIST Creates More Questions? Rogue Planet Alert!

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Congrats to the op for his patience and also those that have seemed to have identified it

That was a good thread and look we got there in the end.

Isnt this what ATS is about? Getting to the facts?
Well done everyone but next time is there any chance of less grief and slating eachother?
Good Thread
Good argument
Good counter argument
Good outcome

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent Venom

No but i think that was an insult on me, nice try though

its venus i will join your little claim for the time being.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

No, not really. I just find it very amusing that some people still believe man didn't walk on the moon when there is no evidence whatsoever to support such a ridiculous claim. Most of the so-called "evidence" I have seen put forward that the moon landings were faked is spewed out from the three clowns I mentioned in my previous post. Oh, and not forgetting Bart Sibrel.

But anyway, back on topic. Have been watching this thread for afew days now and am 100% satisfied that the object in question is Venus. I see nothing to suggest otherwise.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Fair enough, good work folks!...I guess it's mystery solved & case closed on this one.
Thanks to everyone for their contributions and hard work in this matter...see you at the next "anomaly"

Vernon James (VJ)
DISCL0SUR3

btw- As promised, I'm officially admitting that my theory was wrong...great news for humanity! My apologies to those who feel mislead, this was certainly not my intention.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

I think you've just gained a lot of points and respect with people, including me by that post.

Welcome to the place.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I'll believe that and give you credit when I see the title of the YouTube video you've uploaded change.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent Venom

I'll believe that and give you credit when I see the title of the YouTube video you've uploaded change.

Check it now

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Thank you for your very kind words...I'm sure we'll have something to talk about soon. This world is getting stranger by the day

Don't stress yourself out too much on these time/energy wasting de-bunkers. It's pretty easy to spot who's approaching this from a scientific standpoint and who's purely speculating, there's a HUGE difference. I've learned to completely ignore the speculators...eventually they go away

Thanks again for everything!

VJ

[edit on 27-4-2010 by discl0sur3]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I guess that's satisfactory and deserves a star. Of course you don't want to take Nibiru out of the title or add anything else that might make people not click the 'Play' button. Fear sells after all. Over 15,000 views in three days, why ruin a good thing huh?

Peace y'all.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent Venom

I guess that's satisfactory and deserves a star. Of course you don't want to take Nibiru out of the title or add anything else that might make people not click the 'Play' button. Fear sells after all. Over 15,000 views in three days, why ruin a good thing huh?

Peace y'all.

Haha...I'm pretty sure the fact the video title states that the object is ONLY Venus will significantly slow my view count. I didn't pull out Nibiru exists, because I'm a firm believer that it actually does (my opinion)
As previously stated, this video was not posted to accumulate views...it benefits me in NO way. Anyway, it's been fun...take care.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Was wondering the thoughts of others on this?

[edit on 27-4-2010 by Isis_Is_I]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I don't stress out about anything I just don't understand how people come on here and say it is their duty to make sure the truth is told to everyone and then call us all ignorant because we have our own opinions about things. Like they say "opinions are like a**holes everyone has one" then you have those who are just acting like asses altogether.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
He is just giving you his opinion on what he is looking. He has a couple of videos up on this topic. I would suggest watching more of his videos to see what he is about.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
He is just giving you his opinion on what he is looking. He has a couple of videos up on this topic. I would suggest watching more of his videos to see what he is about.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
sorry for the double post I have an itchy mouse finger. I really hate it when that happens.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Isis_Is_I

I thought we put this puppy to bed *lol*... apparently not everyone thinks so. I would be interested to get Phages view on what is being said in this video.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

That's what happens when people who know absolutely nothing about astronomy start spouting off. He's an idiot.

Venus rotates around its axis in a clockwise direction. Though it's kind of hard to tell because the axis is tilted so much.

Venus revolves around the Sun in a counter-clockwise direction (when looking "down" from the Sun's north pole), just like all the planets do.

[edit on 4/27/2010 by Phage]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I do love a good Nemesis story, but this video cracked me up! Actually I did not get to the end, when he started to say all the polar ice caps were going to start melting (all this by May 15th) and huge disasters, I had to press pause. That bad of a scenario would be showing itself by now don't cha think? I t was so funny because this guy is so serious! You all can watch it for a little fun, I guess.

I do wonder about the comment of Venus traveling clockwise, unlike the rest of our planets and the stereo pics seeming to show Venus moving counter-clockwise, but I am sure there is an explanation for this, right guys? Yes, I know this subject should be dead by now, but could someone explain this one thing. Thanks.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36 >>

join