It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 211
<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
If rome still controls everything and the vatican has so much power then why has America only had one catholic president? And why did that catholic president get assassinated?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by targeting
If rome still controls everything and the vatican has so much power then why has America only had one catholic president? And why did that catholic president get assassinated?

Catholics have not been the majority religion in America.

The U.S. was founded and expanded by non-Catholics.

TPTB use leadership that satisfies the "majority" to achieve the financial agendas.

The "Americas" south of Canada/U.S. are a different story.

The Catholic Monarchies that successfully colonized Mexico and further down were all Vatican Monarchies that were successful in the Catholic colonial system.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by targeting

TPTB is '' NOT' ' the Vatican, it's The Roman Empire. The Vatican is only one of the secret Roman Legion. The Vatican was used by Rome for many years to control the mass but since the 20th century, population began to rebels against the church so rome did what it can do best...transfering power to avoid the mass to understand they are being controled and manipulated, so then the Roman secret society Legions and the Catholic cardinals pulled the strings from the shadow...

'' The '' Catholic president your refered to was assasinated for his crusade against Rome, ex-Knight of colombus, after he found out and undertood the Matrix used by Rome to control world population, he decided to exposed the wolfs and fight Rome...until Rome decided to eliminated him...

Read all this thread first and do your own research you'll see for your self, Proto exposed the biggest secret and conspiracy the world as ever known ! TPTB is hidden behind the walls of a very complex labyrinth with alot of dead ends and false paths to fooled conspiracy theorists, Proto found the way to the central core...The Roman Empire is TPTB !

JFK speech against the power of Rome

JFK speech against secret societies

JFK assasination investigation

edit on 24-11-2011 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mick1423

this lates podcast from guns and butter is a good listen to ..peace Guns and Butter
"How the Failure to Identify, Prosecute and Convict President Kennedy's Assassins Has Let to Today's Crisis of Democracy" with Joan Mellen.
www.kpfa.org...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

This investigation documentary put the light over a probable accomplice in the JFK assasination. A well known member of one of the most powerful Roman legion secret society ( the Skull & Bones ) is the former president George Bush who according to this Documentary film as secretly been ordered to organised JFK assasination.

Google Video Link

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Thanks Mick ...I hadn't seen this dock ....Incredible stuff that makes you go umm?? as a personal note to this I recall working for a business back in the 80's .anyhow when I found out they were part of the Carlyle Group I gave my notice...I guess we could wish most people would wake up to all this nastiness and I know many are ...Having a site like ATS to put this stuff on and people investigating it for themselves is probably the best way ...peace

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

Rare are those who stands firmly by their principles like you. Sadly, many would sell their soul and family for money and that is why we, as a population, are so weak against TPTB.

Yes, conspiracy sites are a fantastic platforms to expose publicly conspiracies but when the time will come that TPTB will shutdown the internet, we will have to find something else to continue our adventure...but until then, this thread is the best headquarter, it's just sad that the great mind that started all up, the captain of the ' All Roads Lead to Rome vessel ' is absent for the moment , i guess it's up to us, while he fights on another battlefield and until he is back, to continue the journey...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

The NWO may actually be here in the form of the 98 year Federal Reserve and the wildfire psychopathic worldwide central bank system. If they are on a 100 year plan .... look out for the "mick1423 - 2013 idea" !

You are right xuenchen, the Federal Reserve was created in 1913 and in 2013 it will be the 100th anniversary. In fact, 2013 as a turning point date is not my idea, i recall Proto saying somewhere in this thread, that 2013 will be a very important year in TPTB secret agenda to creat a New World Order / One World Empire.

There is nothing '' Federal '' in the Federal Reserve, nothing more than in '' Federal Express '' it's a private bank owned by Rome's banker The Rothschild. On the Federal Reserve logo we can once again see Roman symboles. A Roman Column, a Roman eagle and the left side of a 13 leaves Roman Laurel Wreath.

TPTB invested alot of resources to make us believe that 2012 will be catastrophic and it's without a doubt for a specific reason. I don't know how chaotic 2012 will be, are we on the road to wars and economic collapse..? We shall soon find out..!

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I might also think that 2013 will bring a heavier burden on all citizens and slaves of Rome.

If the U.S. and world politicians can't get out from under the financial mess that they created under orders, we all may see a massive and unprecedented tax increase in Jan 2013.

All the stalling for now is aimed at the 2012 elections.

Whoever will be the new leadership, look for insane tax increases across the board as well as a possible value added tax on everything.

At that point, we only have 20 years till 2033.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This is one of the better threads on ATS.
I wonder what happened to Proto?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow

He was banned, like many of the better ATSers.
:shk:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I asked the same question and was pointed to this thread on Proto's site:

www.protoplasmictraveler.net...

I mainly come to ATS because it's simply entertaining, but good lord there just seems like so much drama and complete disconnects with reality here. Makes me happy to be sane. Anyway, there's the link for whatever it's worth.
edit on 25-11-2011 by HardToStarboard because: grammatical edit

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
IN honor of one of the best threads on the internet...I give you an original song and music video I threw together

thank you friends

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

Here is a video Proto posted on youtube, shortly after the Breaking Into his Home while he was at a meeting place that someone told him to be by U2U here at ATS. Proto found nothing where the ats member told him to go, it really look like it was all to make him leave his house to let his house empty for the intruders to breaking his house...

edit on 25-11-2011 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

Great work my friend, it must took you alot of time to make this video, i really think that All roads lead to Rome, your video is very good.

edit on 25-11-2011 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Proto in this thread exposed many of the secret Roman Legions. Organisations, secret societies or corporations... so it's understandable that once in a while...an outsider..., a strange '' new member ''...came in this thread to insult and try to discredited Thomas Henley aka ProtoplasmicTraveler or harm his research but hey ! i guess it's part of the price of glory LOL

All we could ask ourself it's.... '' i wounder from which Roman Legion he's from...
''

edit on 26-11-2011 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Queen Elizabeth II is Direct Lineage of Julius Caesar..!

Originally posted by muzzleflash

We found out that the Queen's direct blood line goes all the way back to
the Imperial Line of the Caesars (and potentially much further back than
that). My question is why haven't I ever heard anyone tell me about this
before? I have been researching conspiracies, history, and all things weird
for a very long time, and never heard about this in a direct specific
manner.

Here is a link that shows five routes of lineage from Queen Elizabeth II to
Julia Caesar, the sister of Julius.

Julia to Elizabeth

An ats member ( muzzleflash ) just started a very interesting thread, he discovered proof that the British Empire and the American Empire are direct Legions of the Roman Empire..!

i suggest everyone to take a look at his thread, here is the link, click this line !

Here are very interesting video that can be find in muzzleflash thread

edit on 26-11-2011 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
[He was banned, like many of the better ATSers.
:shk:

CIA monitored ATS ?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Sorry if this has been posted

archaeologists with the Israel Antiquities Authority now say diggers have found coins underneath the massive foundation stones of the compound's Western Wall that were stamped by a Roman proconsul 20 years after Herod's death. That indicates that Herod did not build the wall — part of which is venerated as Judaism's holiest prayer site — and that construction was not close to being complete when he died.

"The find changes the way we see the construction, and shows it lasted for longer than we originally thought," said the dig's co-director, Eli Shukron.

The four bronze coins were stamped around 17 A.D. by the Roman official Valerius Gratus. He preceded Pontius Pilate of the New Testament story as Rome's representative in Jerusalem, according to Ronny Reich of Haifa University, one of the two archaeologists in charge of the dig.

The coins were found inside a ritual bath that predated construction of the renovated Temple Mount complex and which was filled in to support the new walls, Reich said.

They show that construction of the Western Wall had not even begun at the time of Herod's death. Instead, it was likely completed only generations later by one of his descendants.

The confirmation of Josephus Flavius writings were interesting since people are to quick to discount him.

The coins confirm a contemporary account by Josephus Flavius, a Jewish general who became a Roman historian. Writing after a Jewish revolt against Rome and the destruction of the Temple by legionnaires in 70 A.D., he recounted that work on the Temple Mount had been completed only by King Agrippa II, Herod's great-grandson, two decades before the entire compound was destroyed.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Josephus also wrote that the end of construction left 18,000 workmen unemployed in Jerusalem. Some historians have linked this to discontent that eventually erupted in the Jewish revolt.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Josephus also wrote that the end of construction left 18,000 workmen unemployed in Jerusalem. Some historians have linked this to discontent that eventually erupted in the Jewish revolt.

I guess unemployment was a big problem back then too !!

Better not let OWS know about this ....

Somebody might want to re-live history

Also, what impact does the coin discovery have on history?

I often wondered too, how they determine the actual dates of Roman coins since the current AC/BC calendar system was developed centuries later. Probably by references to leaders and symbols.

Neat.

new topics

top topics

<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join