It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Proto, remember earlier in the Thread I asked you to consider the possibility that 'rome' has not achieved world domination and is not invincible and that there are other 'influences' in the world that should not be ignored? You have asked me to tell you who they are, to produce evidence that your theory that 'rome' is all powerful is incorrect. I reiterate, I offer no alternative. I challenge the premise on the grounds that other powers exist and their history and antiquity is not compatible with 'rome' and therefore are separate sovereign entities who vie to increase their sphere of influence.

Your assertion that everything Christian is a fabrication of 'rome' has got me thinking. Would you say the same thing applies to other, non Abrahamic/Westerncentric religious or ideological systemic constructs?

Do you think 'rome' has anything to do with Falung Dafa? And what of other, more ancient esoteric systems from the same region of the globe? What about the belief systems originating in other regions? I know, I know! This Thread is not about religion! It's about 'rome' being top dog! Power struggles continue and religious or ideological collectives will always be involved in these struggles. In China, Falung Dafa are speaking out against the CCP and communist oppression. Do you believe that globally, all popular uprisings against the elites are orchestrated by 'rome'?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
My dear proto!

I am now in Southern Spain ( Deeply Catholic) and I have show some friends your thread here.

We had some discussions during dinner tonight where one Freemason neighbour took part, this guy thought that the power from the papcy (The three city states) comes from the old mafia families surrrounding the old Geneua banking system and the Spanish royal court investor A.K.A the money makers in in Europe, in general.

He didn't think that the Vatican these days had any influence at all - In fact! he was convinced they had already losed that power to the Genua Group.

And the only power the "old" Genuea group had concering the Vatican these recent 200 years was the that some popes still come from those families!

I'll come back with more comments later when I have spoken with a few more guys!

At least! - I am now spreading your thread here in Spain!

Kinds regards from one of your friends/Gus!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Not to ignore other powers at work in the world, since we all know there are public faces and private hands always at work. But....the RC church is the only Christian organization on record as declaring themselves above the precepts of Christ, sovereign above the Bible, and able to prove their power by changing worship dates and times. As prophesied.

Also, the RC is the largest, most widespread and devotedly-loved organization which is capable of and is in fact in the process of linking together with every other religious group they possibly can.

All this put together makes them the chief player, with more power behind the scenes than any other single group. Whe the Pope talks, his followers listen. It's this influence and the fact that it is so cohesive that makes Rome so powerful.

They undercut their role as Christian leaders as I mentioned in the first paragraph. So what is their influence all about if it is not about the role they occupy?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Ahmadinejad Calls for New World Order at UN

Don't you think that, it sound very strange... The UN is mostly controled by USA ( and maybe Rome ) and Ahmadinejad who is now almost the new enemy #1 of America, decided to publicly calls for a New World Order, like all his enemies, USA, United Kingdom, EU and Rome. Do you think Ahmadinejad could be playing a role and that he could be in reality a member of TPTB but his role is to creat fear, insecurity to spark a international conflict, kind of like Osama Bin laden but worst to creat international chaos and then the UN with Order into chaos, creat a New World Order , i have the feeling we are being fool big time.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777

Originally posted by infinite

ATS members, viewing this thread, need to be told the whole story ProtoplasmicTraveler

In the words of Marc Antony,

Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Ok lets not. Let's talk about the mysterious black sattelite oribiting the planet from pole to pole that was up there when we first began launching into space.

Let's talk about Earth's highly advanced past, and the level of society and technology it had attained before the flood.

Come on you two,your doing this on purpose aren`t you?.

How can you barely touch on this then stop two pages ago.

Do you like to torture little puppies as well?

I`m dying here to hear what you have or as proof on " the mysterious black sattelite oribiting the planet from pole to pole that was up there when we first began launching into space."

On this day in 1779 two warships met in a naval engagement in the American Revolution the Bonhomme Richard and the Serapis captained by the immortal John Paul Jones who was not only a great sea captain, but went on to become the legendary bassist and key board player for the equally immortal Led Zeppelin.

It was during this battle on September 23, 1779 when the English Captain of the Bonhomme Richard demanded John Paul Jones surrender he uttered the reply “I have just begun to fight”.

So having said that, Infinite, Masqua, and other members of the ATS Staff feel this epic, landmark and ground breaking discussion on Rome, are still but in its infancy.

Infinite brings a lot of very quality research and insights into this aspect of the conspiracy. You might want to U2U him and express an interest in discussing this further. MikeBoyd the BigFurryTeaxan, JackFlap, HothnSnake and others all have done some significant investigation and have very interesting takes on this that along with Infinite and I, we discussed at great length on another thread that created the main impetus for this one.

I will U2U them all as you might want to also to get this part of the discussion going.

So with luck we can get them all involved again in this thread and move the conversation in that direction.

Do you have some questions or insights you would like to share on this aspect?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Isaacland
Ahmadinejad Calls for New World Order at UN

Don't you think that, it sound very strange... The UN is mostly controled by USA ( and maybe Rome ) and Ahmadinejad who is now almost the new enemy #1 of America, decided to publicly calls for a New World Order, like all his enemies, USA, United Kingdom, EU and Rome. Do you think Ahmadinejad could be playing a role and that he could be in reality a member of TPTB but his role is to creat fear, insecurity to spark a international conflict, kind of like Osama Bin laden but worst to creat international chaos and then the UN with Order into chaos, creat a New World Order , i have the feeling we are being fool big time.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f814e3224360.jpg[/atsimg]

Just because the Iranian President is a Master Mason as evidenced in the Master Mason Handshake exchanged between he and CNN Talk Show Host Larry King, doesn’t mean that the Iranian President serves Rome.

Well actually it does.

Because the three faiths of the Religions are prophecy intensive and dependent as mentioned previously, each faith of Islam, Christianity and Judaism has to have it’s political leaders ensure prophecy is coming true by driving world events in that direction.

In reality it’s all grand theatre where these leaders that have long been aligned with and take their orders from Rome manipulate events so the laity of the other faiths sees their prophecies coming true in them.

Masons are particularly careful to distance themselves from Rome as Rome is careful to distance itself from them. They function at the upper levels as building blocks for the New Atlantis, the concept behind the New World Order that Sir Francis Bacon saw the United States, the Mason and Rosicrucian Orders playing a pivotal role in gradually laying out the foundation for through their own work.

When you understand that the Iranian President is in fact a Master Mason, and one of the premises behind Masonry is respecting all other faiths, you begin to realize he is just using the Islamic Faithful, as he is using the Jewish and Christian faithful in the controversy he stirs to make it appear like religious prophecy of all three faiths is coming true.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Guess what the UN (Pax Romana) is doing today;

The theme of the general debate is “reaffirming the central role of the United Nations in global governance”

Sorry for the lack of activity over the last two pages. One has had a nasty accident at work, numerous cuts and a puncture to my hand - thus typing is currently limited or non-existent

edit on 23-9-2010 by infinite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

When you understand that the Iranian President is in fact a Master Mason, and one of the premises behind Masonry is respecting all other faiths, you begin to realize he is just using the Islamic Faithful, as he is using the Jewish and Christian faithful in the controversy he stirs to make it appear like religious prophecy of all three faiths is coming true.

My friend

Is there proof that the Iranian President is a Master Mason? If the only proof is a handshake, then you have no proof at all. I have shaken hands with many men and those many men were not all Masons, though they shook as a Mason does. I am a Master Mason, and would know the handshake. That being said, even if he is, does not mean anything necessarily, unless one is to speculate, and speculation is not proof.

Freemasonry respects more than other faiths, it teaches one to respect ALL men, whether they have faith is irrelevant.

Now as far as religions conspiring to make prophecy come true, I whole heartedly agree with you. Is it to set up a One World Government? YES

Now that government WILL come to pass. Oh yes it will. And, from what I have witnessed of the Human race, it is needed. Why?

Even in this thread, Mankind cannot find agreement to let each other believe what they want. This thread is proof of the Roman Empire and its ability to divide man against each other. The participants in this thread have been arguing over many issues, that when taken to there very root, are nothing more than their perception of the Truth of their condition. This truth represented by words, which represent their thoughts as they come to know them. Thus, you squabble over thoughts and nothing more.

Thus, you need government, for you are not yet Kings recognising other Kings before you. When you do, then you will be ready to proceed without the Government stripping you of your own will. In fact, you will refuse them this power, even refuse them to take your Brothers will. For each is allowed, by God, to create his own Truth on all things, which means he cannot stop another from doing the same.

Judge not, love all, be at peace

With Love,

Your Brother

edit on 23-9-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I was gonna say: ''how the hell do we know you're a master mason?''

However, I found your post to be brilliant, I love the message you have conveyed. Thank you so much for making me smile and feel warm.

edit on 23-9-2010 by Wide-Eyes because: Missed a word out!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

One after another, we see the leaders of all powerful countries on both sides, strangely lining-up behind the New World Order Agenda. It is like everything has been already setup and it is unfolding in front of our eyes, and we don't realised we are being Fooled.

Maybe yes, Rome has already achieved world domination, maybe they are playing with us using their economic Legions (world bank,Rothchild etc), their civilisation Legions ( the United Nation ) their population control Legions ( Drugs Corporation, cable TV programs, Internet ) their world Military alliance Legions ( NATO, the UN peacekeeping force, etc ) their secret organisation Legions ( Bilderberg, Committee of 300, Freemasonry, Bohemian Grove, etc ) their population manipulation organisation Legions ( the Vatican and many other church and cults ) their population crisis Legions ( Club of Rome ) and accomplice conquered countries Legions ( USA, United Kingkdom, EU, Canada, Iran, Russia, China, Israel etc...are we in a middle of a world domination playing game, controlled by Rome TPTB, and most of us are not awarded that we are not free, that we are in reality being manipulated and controlled.

edit on 23-9-2010 by Isaacland because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   

I just wanted to hear what you had concerning "the mysterious black sattelite oribiting the planet" I read the links that worked (a few didn`t) within the links Serbsta so kindly gave and was very unimpressed,now dont get me wrong some of the links do sound credible about an object? orbiting the planet,but the only piece of info which I could see that somehow you find credible linking it to All Roads etc.... is one person who says he was in contact with it, through visions and voices.

Here`s a bit

The message he decided VALIS was sending him is that we still live in Roman times. Nothing has changed, we still live under the rule of a cruelly corrupt empire, and the Christian apocalypse is near. VALIS predicted the downfall of a King. Nixon left office soon after. As Dick said in VALIS, "The Empire Never Ended." This catch-phrase was made known to him in one of his tutelary dreams.
www.excludedmiddle.com...

In that same link the beings that suppossedly put the prob there are described by the same man as...

Vast Active Living Intelligence System, VALIS for short. In a series of visions and coincidences, VALIS revealed itself to Dick as an ancient satellite from another world. It was sent here long ago by three-eyed, crab-clawed beings from a planet orbiting Fomalhaut. They built our civilization, taught us writing and science, then returned to their own world. VALIS was left behind to prod certain individuals when civilization needed a boost.

Now if this is all we have to go on? I find it disingenuous when you said

Rome has kept the whole picture from us, for the same reason I have kept it from the thread. People aren't ready to handle it, it would render invalid their entire belief system and what they have been taught to believe, about our past, concepts of God and government and nation.

I am not at all optimistic even ATS is ready for this yet.

and then the next post

Can we at least have a little chuckle first at what a great job I did at convincing others that Proto knows nothing about these things and is closed minded to considering them?

So since you have brought up the subject of ET`s I guess its safe to say its allowed now because it was off topic beforehand,not only that but as far as I can see its one mans stary,heck he could be delusional for all we know,but he did mention Rome?

I think it a bit condecending if you believe ATS members are not ready or couldn`t handle it,who believes it?

Now I just read your jumping to conclusions about a handshake being Masonic?.

I`ll not trying to be mean here,because in my opinion I think freemasonry plays a big part of this,(sorry Masons) I do.

This is what I mainly believe and is most important.....

Originally posted by undo
and i still say that if the one world order in biblical prophecy is relevant to this thread, then so is the rest of the data in revelation.

Don`t throw the baby out etc.........

Originally posted by infinite
Sorry for the lack of activity over the last two pages. One has had a nasty accident at work, numerous cuts and a puncture to my hand - thus typing is currently limited or non-existent

Somewhat like infinites quote above (get better soon infinite) I`ve been crook as well and the only reason I`ve been posting of late,its the only time I find the time to post is when I`m crook,feeling much better now and will fade away again soon though.

Play nice,till next time all

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

His trusted General and friend Mark Anthony who was left unscathed in the plot, with the help of Caesar’s nephew Octavian, destined to eventually become Augustus Caesar and Rome’s first life long dictator and Lepidus another General spirited Caesar away to safety out of the city, to the tiny Roman State of Seborga.

Is there any proof to back up these claims? It's a pretty bold statement to make considering the amount of evidence which stacks the other side of the argument. I had trouble finding anything to support this.

Just did a quick google search as well to see if there's anything online, keywords: 'caesar survived seborga' and the first link was this thread.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

Even if this thread has nothing to do with Alien civilisations, science fiction technology, religions and prophecies there is always someone who want to derail ProtoplasmiTraveler's original presentation to fit his personal beliefs instead of creating their own threads about their personal conspiracy theories.

Order into chaos my friends..., i never saw on the other sites i'am registered, that much unwillingness to respect others and unwillingness to follow organised research in orderly threads. This thread and his author is the reason i decided to registered to this site but some could endup be responsable for my disinterest and departure.

I really think that if we want to finally discover who is TPTB, we should be more organised, self-discipline and behave as teammate and not rivals.

Please think about my suggestions
thank you

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Kudos on the John Paul Jones references man. I was laughing pretty good at that. I am a big fan of both actually. Though I prefer the musical work to the naval work.
Amazing post by the way. Thank you for the work and dedication.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
""But it was not the Secret Empire banks which suffered the big losses. It was the depositors and stockholders of all the banks swindled. Any losses were deducted against taxes, swindling the taxpayers. And the Vatican later agreed to pay $250 million in exchange for being released from any culpability by the world banking system, which, of course, was paid by the humble, faithful flock. . . the looting of the Vatican Bank . . . could not have been carried out without the co-operation of the international bankers. . ." (Cushman Cunningham, The Secret Empire, p. 317, 586). "

"Researcher Eustice Mullins writes that the Rothschilds took over all the financial operations of the worldwide Catholic Church in 1823 (The Curse of Canaan, p.125). Today the large banking and financial business of the Catholic Church is an extensive system interlocked with the Rothschilds and the rest of the International Banking system. The great wealth of the Russian Czars was entrusted to the Rothschilds, $35 million with the Rothschild's of England, and $80 million in the Rothschild's Paris bank. The Rothschilds financed the Russian Revolution which confiscated vast portions of the Orthodox Church's wealth. They have been able to prevent (due to their power) the legitimate heirs of the Czars fortune to withdraw a penny of the millions deposited in a variety of their banks. The Mountbattans, who are related to the Rothschilds, led the court battles to prevent the claimants from withdrawing any of the fortune. In other words, the money they invested in the Russian Revolution, was not only paid back directly by the Bolshevists in millions of dollar of gold, but by grabbing the huge deposits of the Czars' wealth, the Rothschilds gained what is now worth over $50 Billions (Mullins, Eustice. The World Order, p.5)."

""A number of rich Catholics undertook to organize a competitor bank to rival the Rothschild power. . . sometime about 1830. The Rothschilds crushed it. The Jewish Encyclopedia (Vol. 2, p. 497)"

ALL ROADS OF EVIL LEAD TO LONDON.... JUDEO MASONRY

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

anglo-saxonisrael.com...

NO RESPECT FOR MASONS, SAXONS, MUSLIMS, ATHEISTS etc.etc. etc..... but I LOVE Orthodox Russians!!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANSPHAR

Kudos on the John Paul Jones references man. I was laughing pretty good at that. I am a big fan of both actually. Though I prefer the musical work to the naval work.
Amazing post by the way. Thank you for the work and dedication.

Hey you are welcome. I am much more fond of his bass playing than his captaining ability but then again I never had to rely on him to get through a storm of British Gunfire.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I think this video of Jordan Maxwell, about symbols hidden in plain site, is very interesting. He also talks about symbols of ancient Rome, surrounding us everywhere in the world.

Google Video Link

edit on 29-9-2010 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mick1423

You like myths and symbolism? I can't relate for I tire of them following me around.... the Egyptian Obilisk in Rome could very well indicate that "The Spirit" is elsewhere..... let's see what the "miniscule" qe ii's loyal government of Manitoba has to say of it.... vigilantcitizen.com...
Sincerely,
Golden Boy of Winnipeg
"A gift from the Catholic King of France St-Louis, not the gold plated bronze one from the masonic republic of france" happyones.com...

www.godlikeproductions.com...

edit on 9/29/2010 by pjl_u2 because: because I CAN

edit on 9/29/2010 by pjl_u2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
www.legislation.gov.uk...

www.legislation.gov.uk...

Is "buck in the ham palace" and it's court in Rome???

Do you think Rome had anything to do with this, is that why jewish tv is still confused as to where the h1n1 pigs fly "twisted tail" virus came from? "That's it.....Back to Winnipeg" as the Simpsons episode states.....
www.canada.com...

The GOD (El Elyon) of Jesus Christ (Michael, The Lord of Hosts) is Wiser and funnier than allah, budha, the fake royals of the world , the "masons", conspiracy "theorists", and americans all combined....All He has ever asked is RESPECT, LOVE, HONOR and Repentance for your failings mixed in with a little worship for the gift of life He has bestowed upon you!!!!

edit on 9/30/2010 by pjl_u2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
In light of your topic here,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I came across the philosophical thought of Pyrrhonism,
en.wikipedia.org...

The traditions of ancient skepticism found a new reception in the early modern era climaxing in the 17th century in the discussion of historical doubt "Pyrrhonismus historicus" and "Fides historica" the 'belief' in history. The fundamental question of the debate could not, and cannot, be solved: How can we prove historical data? History is a realm that does not allow experimental proofs. Questions such as with how many stabs was Julius Caesar killed can only be discussed on the basis of documents. If they contradict each other historians can try to balance them against each other. Do certain documents have precedence over others as eye witness reports, can they be validated through experience, or do they include unlikely, marvelous incidents one should disqualify as legend?

The result of the debate was not a final solution of the inherent problem but the implementation of a new science of critical analysis of documents. The questions had a potential to destabilize religious histories. They lost much of their momentum with the transformation of history from a narrative project to a project of critical debate and with the 19th-century implementation of archaeology as a comparatively objective and experimental science.

I find it interesting how we put faith in certain ancient texts, yet are skeptical of others.

What to believe when it comes to even ancient historians, who would have possibly had their own agenda?

edit on 053131p://bFriday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join