It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjl_u2
Listen to My Brother, your Creator!!!!
Otherwise, I care Not what happens to dogs without souls!!!!!

Oh Bother, here we go with the "Battle of Biblical Quotes!!"

You can keep that battle my friend. The word of God is found in life. There is no life in your dead book. If you truly love Christ, try living by his ONLY commandments "Love God with all your being, and your neighbor as yourself".

Otherwise, remain a prisoner in your own personal hell. The choice is yours my friend. My hand is always extended in friendship, should you find the light within you to repent.

Judge NOT, Love all, be at peace

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by pjl_u2
Listen to My Brother, your Creator!!!!
Otherwise, I care Not what happens to dogs without souls!!!!!

Oh Bother, here we go with the "Battle of Biblical Quotes!!"

You can keep that battle my friend. The word of God is found in life. There is no life in your dead book. If you truly love Christ, try living by his ONLY commandments "Love God with all your being, and your neighbor as yourself".

Otherwise, remain a prisoner in your own personal hell. The choice is yours my friend. My hand is always extended in friendship, should you find the light within you to repent.

Judge NOT, Love all, be at peace

With Love,

Your Brother

Dead Book? lol, spoken like a child of satan, and you were already behind me before we started this exchange... You are indeed so far behind that you think you are getting ahead by typing like an ObamaNot!
p.s. All the paraphrasing of the Words of Christ which you weakly try to deceive people with, He stated to The Jews specifically ! "Judging" was meant as stoning, for it's what THE JEWS were preparing to do at the moment when He stated such.... but the boat has sailed deceiver, and The Promise of His Wrath Is upon you!
edit on 10/20/2010 by pjl_u2 because: For Christ's Sake!

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Wow ProtoplasmicTraveler , your new Avatar looks very nice and it really symbolize your expertise on Ancient Rome and according to your researches, it also symbolize your knowledge on the conspiracy of a Secret Empire ( Ancient Rome) pulling the strings of power for the last 2000 years.

I personally think , it is the greatest finding about TPTB i have ever seen. According to you, Julius Caesar fooled every one, with his false death, since then, the Ancient Roman Empire, could well had also used the same strategy to fooled the world about its false fall and disappearance. Genuinely brilliant my friend!

Maybe i should try to look around and learn to how i can also have my own personal Avatar.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Isaacland

I agree
I am a fan of proto's new avatar
Bringing attention to the fasci
That surrounds the speaker of the House of Representatives

I did however like the green
It carried a reflection of proto's sense of style (such a slave to fashion)

(i am not big emoticon person bit I had to use it there)

Something tells me that a few folks with personal agendas
Are trying to derail this thread but I for one will not let it happen

This seems to happen somewhat regularly with my friend proto's threads
But what these de-railers do not understand
Is that their adamant behavior only solidifies the premise of this thread

and that is

ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROME
edit on 10/21/2010 by Josephus23 because: repetition is only good when you need to repeat yourself again

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

You missed out on the real attack on the thread about a month ago. Over a 3 day period over 22 pages was added to the thread by a handful of posters, who the only thing they could seem to agree on and in some cases at all even say, is their personal dislike of me for my autocratic determination to keep the thread focused and on topic all these months and all these pages.

To display to them just how unserious they were when it came to alternative theories and putting them forward I even opened up three new threads, all with the All Roads Lead to Rome branding, labelled as off topics discussions on UFO's, Religion, and other Ancient Civilizations.

The same posters attacking this thread complained to management that I was spamming the board with Rome threads and had them all shut down within minutes.

So even when encouraged in a topical setting to discuss disconnected and incomplete theories that aren't topical here, they really didn't have any genuine interest in that.

Just derailing this thread for various reasons or discrediting me as a poster for various reasons.

There aren't many, but there are that handful of determined people who really object to this thread and there are that handful of people who see any popular thread as a platform for their own politics and views.

My fear is and will remain, what makes a lot of sense and is something people will seriously consider in the opening thread, they won't seriously consider when they go straight to the back pages and find the discussion degraded to religious theory, space aliens and ancient technologies, and other non-related and sometimes very hard to believe things.

I appreciate people who do want to keep this thread on topic, and on focus, and on point.

Thanks my friend, Josephus

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Oh Froto, the way you take yourself seriously is almost humorous yet clearly lies in autocratic sadness.
Your use of the word "theory" reminds me of 'He that is not' 's use of the word "brother".
Now unless London is geographically located in Rome, i suggest you find a new past time because your assumptions and jumping to conclusions in a Froto-Tantastic tale of no proof is NOT going to gain you Eternity.

This is how you provide PROOF...
London is the DOG of a dragon wagging the beast we call the gay USA.

Statutory Instruments
1997 No. 1778

"SOCIAL SECURITY
The Social Security (United States of America) Order 1997

Made

22nd July 1997

Coming into force

1st September 1997

At the Court at Buckingham Palace, the 22nd day of July 1997

Present,

The Queen’s Most Excellent Majesty in Council"

"""And Whereas by section 179(1)(a) and (2) of the Social Security Administration Act 1992(4) it is provided that Her Majesty may by Order in Council make provision for modifying or adapting that Act and the Social Security Contributions and Benefits Act 1992(5) in their application to cases affected by agreements with other Governments providing for reciprocity in matters specified in the said section:

Now, therefore, Her Majesty, in pursuance of section 179(1)(a) and (2) of the Social Security Administration Act 1992 and of all other powers enabling Her in that behalf, is pleased, by and with the advice of Her Privy Council, to order, and it is hereby ordered, as follows:—"""

www.legislation.gov.uk...

Any "person" more "patriotic" to a flag than GOD, is no better than the "person" of a © Corporation.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 10/21/2010 by pjl_u2 because: Cementing the bricks

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by pjl_u2

I am really not kidding when I say this but...

I have not one iota of an idea of what you are trying to bring to this thread.

It seems as though you merely want to reflect an agenda and discredit the OP.

But I must ask you WHY.
If you have such strong beliefs then start your own threads and get your own followers.

Do not disrupt the ongoing and very enlightening conversation going on here simply because you disagree.

Try to find others that you AGREE WITH.

You will have to excuse me if I ignore your comments from this point forward because they are completely meaningless and spiteful and full of hate and venom.

Proto is probably the absolute finest researcher on ATS and instead of just pissing on what you do not like
Why don't you try to create somehting
It takes much more effort and you leave yourself open to much criticism
Criticism that is SO SO SO very similar to that which you engage so readily

All I see is a very young man with oh so little understanding of the real world and who has been brain washed by the religious-corporate-military-prison-societal complex

Good Luck and Please bring something worthwhile to the thread or you will hear not another response from me.

Cheers

edit on 10/22/2010 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by pjl_u2

This one cracks me up everytime I read it!

You do know that its a reciprocal agreement and that the US has similar agreements with twenty odd other countries, right?
www.ssa.gov...

Just checking.

edit on 22-10-2010 by joewalker because: spwelling

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by joewalker

It seems as though America might be the poster child for the framework of the New World Order

Great find!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I completly agree with you Josephus23, more i think about it and more i beleive TPTB ( who ever they could be) must really be LOL about our immature behavior in conspiracy sites. TPTB don't fear us to much because we are not smart enought to work as a team in each conspiracy theorie investigations. We harm each other investigations and we ends up turning around and not progressing towards our goal which should be to understand our world to one day live free.

it's the same In every conspiracy sites but for the first time i have the hope that we can succeed because ProtoplasmicTraveler is different. He think differently he seems to not look to gain anything from everything he share with us here. His Wisdom is a path i want to explore and i think we should all at least, roll up our sleeves and work all toguether in every conspiracy theories, to one day discover the truth about TPTB.

When i first saw ProtoplasmicTraveler's OP about Rome in another conspiracy site, i had the feeling he really could had find something really important and that is why i registered here. Personally i don't care if it's his discoveries that is right and not mine, fundamentally i want to find out who is TPTB and i want to be free !

ProtoplasmiTraveler suggest us to focus and respect the integrity of his OP, well i agree and i'm behind him, lets find out all about the secret society of Rome

edit on 23-10-2010 by Isaacland because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Speaking of 'strange' acts of legislation:

H.J.RES.104 -- To designate March 26, 1991, as `Education Day, U.S.A.'. (Enrolled Bill [Final as Passed Both House and Senate] - ENR)

To designate March 26, 1991, as `Education Day, U.S.A.'.

Whereas Congress recognizes the historical tradition of ethical values and principles which are the basis of civilized society and upon which our great Nation was founded;

Whereas these ethical values and principles have been the bedrock of society from the dawn of civilization, when they were known as the Seven Noahide Laws;

Whereas without these ethical values and principles the edifice of civilization stands in serious peril of returning to chaos
thomas.loc.gov...:H.J.RES.104.ENR:

Seven laws apparently and not ten.
Kinda makes ya wonder why we need so many lawmakers..
edit on 23-10-2010 by joewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I can’t help but think that the gay rights movement may have Rome’s hands on it. I’m certainly all for equal rights but, as Proto pointed out in his original post, when the 14th amendment was added to give blacks the right to vote, they used it to further enslave us all. So what I’m wondering is, is it possible that something like that could be done again to end this civil rights movement? Pretend to give a few people some rights while actually limiting the freedom of everyone. It worked before, could that happen again?

Another suspicious new trend is the media’s recent obsession with bullying, specifically cyber-bullying. Rome wants us to beg them for censors, for a new world government, for our own enslavement. It seems that this is being used to get public support for censorship. Should we oppose all anti-bullying policies?

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Here is a huge developing story that is just breaking that is very relevant to this conspiracy and in many ways substantiates its most important elements.

Vatican body asks UN to 'end Israeli occupation

Israel cannot use the Biblical concept of a promised land or a chosen people to justify new "settlements" in Jerusalem or territorial claims, a Vatican synod on the Middle East said on Saturday.

In its concluding message after two weeks of meetings, the synod of bishops from the Middle East also said it hoped a two-state solution for peace between Israel and the Palestinians could be lifted from dream to reality and called for peaceful conditions that would stop a Christian exodus from the region.

"We have meditated on the situation of the holy city of Jerusalem. We are anxious about the unilateral initiatives that threaten its composition and risk to change its demographic balance," the message said.

www.ynetnews.com...

Here we see a huge part of Rome's plan coming to fruition as the world makes it's long anticipated turn against Israel.

As this unfolds, it will display the clout Rome has over the U.N. and the ability to alter national relationships as it exerts pressure on those Key nations that Israel usually exerts pressure on for it's defense.

This is a big, big story.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
This is a big, big story.

Wait until the Russian Orthodox Church, the Greek Orthodox Church, Slovania, Ukraine, etc.. etc.. etc... in The Orthodoxy "join into" the "Conspiracy of Christ"

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

This is a truly outstanding
and very timely I might add
find Proto

I will be sure to stay on top of any new developments

Things seem to be happening much more quickly than I expected

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Well, as this thread goes on it just gets curiouser and curiouser......

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by joewalker

keep telling yourself that while the queen reserves the left to ammend

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Dear PT (the OP) I thoroughly enjoyed your well composed and thought provoking original post.Thank you

for taking your time and effort to enlighten the masses. I for one am appreciative.
edit on 23-10-2010 by CelticMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Do you think Israel will spark a war with Iran and it will lead the world into a World war 3. If like you said Rome will creat a new world order out of chaos, a ww3 could really, fall over the world into chaos.

if Rome give the green light to Israel to attack islamic countries, do you think the US will jumps in soon after.
edit on 23-10-2010 by Isaacland because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join