It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Just because the Iranian President is a Master Mason as evidenced in the Master Mason Handshake exchanged between he and CNN Talk Show Host Larry King, doesn’t mean that the Iranian President serves Rome.

Well actually it does.

Interesting picture of the Iranian President and Larry King, I had no idea there was a special handshake when shaking hands with a fellow Mason, now what level do you think they are, I would imagine not the same.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1

Just because the Iranian President is a Master Mason as evidenced in the Master Mason Handshake exchanged between he and CNN Talk Show Host Larry King, doesn’t mean that the Iranian President serves Rome.

Well actually it does.

Interesting picture of the Iranian President and Larry King, I had no idea there was a special handshake when shaking hands with a fellow Mason, now what level do you think they are, I would imagine not the same.

From what I understand the Masons secret handshakes, were alleged to have originally been developed so people who worked with stone that weren't Masons could be discovered through not knowing the handshakes.

Kind of like an early ages contractor's license.

Of course as time went on and became more of a fraternal order, those hand shakes are now really just a poor substitute for milk shakes though much less fattening but far less filling.

Mason's deny that their is a level higher than the 33rd degree in the Scottish Rite, but my own information states that a 34th degree Mason would be a Titan of Industry, a corporate oligarch, with the 35th degree being one for national and world leaders.

So the Iranian President would actually be a 35th degree Master Mason if this is true, with Larry King likely being a 33rd degree Master Mason.

The highest the 36th degree is reserved for Caesar.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

ive followed this thread closely, and find much of the info in the OP's to be interesting.

but this stuff about secret handshakes as 'evidence'?

im sure all these issues have been brought up before, but--why would they do such a handshake in front of cameras? How can you differentiate between a legit handshake and an accidental one? i suspect i coud take photos of numerous people who are not 'masons' and would get at least some doing this sort of handshake.

how is this 'proof' of anything?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The Masons do have a handshake.

Sorry, just wanted to add that.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
The Masons do have a handshake.

Sorry, just wanted to add that.

Of course, so do the Water Buffaloes...

Yaba daba do!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by justadood

ive followed this thread closely, and find much of the info in the OP's to be interesting.

im sure all these issues have been brought up before, but--why would they do such a handshake in front of cameras? How can you differentiate between a legit handshake and an accidental one? i suspect i coud take photos of numerous people who are not 'masons' and would get at least some doing this sort of handshake.

1. The best place to commit and hide a crime is in plain site.

2. They have an obligation as Masons to identify one another in greeting as Masons. (These guys take oaths)

3. They know YOU will DENY anything untoward or sinister or out of the ordinary.

4. Nothing accidental about a Mason's handshake they are designed precisely in a way to identifiably denote from one Mason to another that they are Masons by using a deliberate handshake that no one would accidentally attempt to make.

5. What established it as proof of something are Masons who actually only use the handshake to prove to one another that they are Masons.

6. You aren't talking about some kind of handshake, you are talking about a Master Mason's Handshake.

edit on 11/10/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: spelling

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

1. The best place to commit and hide a crime is in plain site.

2. They have an obligation as Masons to identify one another in greeting as Masons. (These guys take oaths)

3. They know YOU will DENY anything untoward or sinister or out of the ordinary.

4. Nothing accidental about a Mason's handshake they are designed precisely in a way to identifiably denote from one Mason to another that they are Masons by using a deliberate handshake that no one would accidentally attempt to make.

5. What established it as proof of something are Masons who actually only use the handshake to prove to one another that they are Masons.

6. You aren't talking about some kind of handshake, you are talking about a Master Mason's Handshake.

edit on 11/10/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: spelling

My friend,

Your premise is a bit flawed my friend. Some jurisdiction have modes of recognition such as a handshake, others do not. There are different jurisdictions with different rites. Swedish Rite for example, has no handshake. There is no obligation to identify each other as Masons in any jurisdictions. Usually we do if we bump into each other, identify each other, but rarely by handshakes. Of course me correcting you makes no difference as you have already ruled my point of view as irrelevant with your third point "3. They know YOU will DENY anything untoward or sinister or out of the ordinary. ".

Of course you could always find out for yourself by going to a neighborhood lodge and asking to become a member. Then you will get to partake in all of our nefarious designs. You may be asked to help with a pancake breakfast fund raiser. You may be asked to help do some maintenance to the lodge building, maybe help cut the grass. You'll get to sit in on our plans to dominate the world, and see how hopeless that endeavor would be as the old guys debate for an hour on which day is the best day to hold our fundraiser. You might find that some important people from your local government are Masons, but you'll probably be let down when you ask for favors and they tell you it is beyond their reach to do such things. Of course you'll learn this before you ask, it is in the ritual work we go through. Don't be discouraged though. We have a back door approach to taking over the world. We do things like raise money for scholarships. We then give those scholarships out to needing children. Maybe one day they will become king of the world and remember where they got the leg up from.

But what do I know, I am on the inside, and will only lie to you anyway...

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

But what do I know, I am on the inside, and will only lie to you anyway...

With Love,

Your Brother

Throughout the years if Jesuits, catholic priests or knight templars were asked if Rome have a secret agenda or if they knew they were accomplice of a secret agenda of Rome, well... all always answered ''NO'' and they were all probably sincere but we all know now, they were used by Rome to spread the Catholic faith and the power of Rome over the world and for almost all of them, that was hidden , they were unconsciously used and manipulated...

So it would not be new, that an organisation is used and all their members lied, manipulated and fooled by Rome.
edit on 11-10-2010 by Isaacland because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Isaacland
Throughout the years if Jesuits, catholic priests or knight templars were asked if Rome have a secret agenda or if they knew they were accomplice of a secret agenda of Rome, well... all always answered ''NO'' and they were all probably sincere but we all know now, they were used by Rome to spread the Catholic faith and the power of Rome over the world and for almost all of them, that was hidden , they were unconsciously used and manipulated...

So it would not be new, that an organisation is used and all their members lied, manipulated and fooled by Rome.
edit on 11-10-2010 by Isaacland because: (no reason given)

I can understand your point my friend. However, I have sat in the East in a Mason lodge as the Worshipful Master. I have also gone to Grand Lodge, for my jurisdiction. Everything done in Freemasonry is done above board in front of every Mason who attends lodge. Every cent of incoming and out going funds are accounted for. The only thing the Grand Lodge has over the subordinate lodges are general rules and regulations which the lodges decide on by vote.

You have no reason to take my word on this. The only thing that makes me come out in the defence of Masonry is the fact that attention is being pulled from real legit conspiracies going on. If there is any real conspiracy, it would appear to me that some forces have made Freemasonry the easiest scape goat to take the eyes off them.

I am not saying that lodges cannot be used for nefarious purposes, they have been. When this happens, corrective action is swift and final. Check out the P2 lodge in Italy for what I mean

Anyway, believe what you will. The Lodge still stands and always will. It's doors are open to all. All you have to do is ask.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Wow. I'm quite predictable, I guess.

Except I didn't deny anything. I just asked a few questions that, to me, seemed common sense. Clearly I am not up on m subtle nuance of handshakes game, so please take pity on me as I learn what to agree with.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
My thoughts on this is that TPTB ( Rome, according to ProtoplasmicTraveler ) who want to control the world from behind the scene and stay hidden, had discretly left throughout the world, clues and Codes Recognition in architectures, official procedures and documents to secretly affirm their power over the world.

It's true that if populations became awared that an empire gained too much power, all could rebels and overthrow TPTB so ProtoplasmicTraveler affirmations that the Roman empire became a secret empire to fooled conquered civilisations is first and foremost, in my opinion a genius theory from a brillant man and it is literally fascinating..!

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

My thoughts on this is that TPTB ( Rome, according to ProtoplasmicTraveler ) who want to control the world from behind the scene and stay hidden, had discretly left throughout the world, clues and Codes Recognition in architectures, official procedures and documents to secretly affirm their power over the world.

It's true that if populations became awared that an empire gained too much power, all could rebels and overthrow TPTB so ProtoplasmicTraveler affirmations that the Roman empire became a secret empire to fooled conquered civilisations is first and foremost, in my opinion a genius theory from a brillant man and it is literally fascinating..!

It is a brilliant theory my friend. It is just the tip of the iceberg though. The story goes much deeper than Rome. It goes back to the beginning where Man first decided he was "better" than his fellow Man. Rather than accepting equality and working together, which is what we must do to survive here on this rock, we developed a system whereby we hand our free will over to another willingly or it is taken by force. Rather than share our resources, we divide into clans and hoard what we have and conquer others for what they have.

We claim this is human nature. However, is this how we were born? No, we came into this world completely and utterly dependant on others for our survival. The human species has the longest period of time dependant on others for its survival from birth. Why is this? To teach us that we need each other to survive. We must work together despite the differences we were born with.

Rome did not invent this system. They just learned it from the systems in place. They became Masters of the system. We despise the system, yet we do nothing to stop it. If we do not realise our dependency on each other we will only erect more systems of control if we ever did destroy the ones in place now.

We all came into this world dependant on each other. We all came into this world with free will. However, since we are dependant, we have allowed our free will to be taken by others. We must reclaim our free will. The only way to do that successfully is by realising that others MUST be allowed theirs as well. You are only free if you are willing to allow others to be free. If you do not do so, you create a system and become a mere cog in that system.

Do you want a free society where all are considered equal? Do you want a society where all can express their free will without usurping the will of others? If not, then the system in place is as good as any. All give up freedom that all can be controlled for the peace of all.

If you do want such a society, we must learn to love each other once again. Love is the only way 6 billion people with different perspectives and free will can survive and co-exist peacefully.

We will have to love each other enough to provide for those who cannot. Otherwise some will conquer others to feed themselves.

We will have to love each other to house those who are homeless. Otherwise some will conquer others to be housed.

We will have to love each other to share all that this earth has. Otherwise some will conquer others to obtain resources.

In a world of love, their is no crime. For all have access to all equally.

In such a world, people will be motivated to contribute the best they can for the benefit of doing so is self evident and weighed equally amongst the society.

If anyone else has a different idea of how this can be achieved, by all means present it. I have searched for the answer all my life. The only answer I have found, is love.

Judge not, Love all, be at peace.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Wow. I'm quite predictable, I guess.

Except I didn't deny anything. I just asked a few questions that, to me, seemed common sense. Clearly I am not up on m subtle nuance of handshakes game, so please take pity on me as I learn what to agree with.

The good news is the bad news, and that is what happens in the world, happens any way, whether you recognize that it is, or agree that it is.

Part of effective leadership whether it's in a legitimate or a criminal endeavor is understanding the psychology of the human mind.

So when I say they know YOU will deny it, yes, denial factors heavily into a lot of reactions to things that it becomes mentally more pleasing to deny than to accept or further investigate.

Many Jews on the trains to the camps were still in denial over what was happening to them. Often they had heard rumors for months even years, and simply would dismiss them as not being true.

Believing they were true would have left them mentally in a much more insecure place, and far less comfortable and certain about their own uncertain futures, than not believing they were true and choosing denial.

It's human nature, and the Powers that Be are masters at anticipating human behavoir and exploiting what they anticipate it to be.

Personally it doesn't matter to me what YOU or ANYONE choose to deny. Or conversely choose to accept. We all have free will. We all should exercise it to the degree and extent we feel is wise.

What I won't do is agree with people who wish to deny things just for that pyschological benefit of denial.

They sure don't have to agree with me, but they would be wasting their time, if they imagine I am every going to agree with them.

Dark forces are at play here in our world. They are simply greedy, dishonest human beings, who are great at denying themselves how greedy and dishonest they are.

That all stops when we stop allowing those denials to placate us.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

My friend,

Your premise is a bit flawed my friend. Some jurisdiction have modes of recognition such as a handshake, others do not. There are different jurisdictions with different rites. Swedish Rite for example, has no handshake. There is no obligation to identify each other as Masons in any jurisdictions. Usually we do if we bump into each other, identify each other, but rarely by handshakes. Of course me correcting you makes no difference as you have already ruled my point of view as irrelevant with your third point "3. They know YOU will DENY anything untoward or sinister or out of the ordinary. ".

No actually my premise is as solid as a rock.

Now what we have here in response to that is basically a Masonic sales pitch, where by alternately sewing the seeds of confusion and hope, and the ever present hint that something worthwhile might be gained by succumbing to that entreaty, will serve a person better than the unpleasant truth.

Yet who is avoiding the unpleasant truth, is a relatively low ranking, inexperienced Mason who’s stage is small and local, and not global.

So, it would seem to me, in order for you to feel good about what you are doing as a Mason on a small local scale, it requires you dispelling the notion that there are Masons much farther up the food chain doing bad things on a global scale.

In this case because it’s a little hard to pretend a Theocratic Dictator is a ‘good’ guy, what’s important is simply to not have him be clearly associated with Masonry.

Yet as the handshake displays he is a Mason. One of the building blocks of the New Atlantis, the glorious New World Order, the Roman conquest complete, do we dare to believe our lying eyes?

I do, because the evidence is as plain as day.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

One of the most important things in a conspiracy is plausible deniability. You want to make it appear like what is happening is not really happening, and that the people behind it are not really behind it.

The more obvious you make it, the more in the face of others you put it, you are basically creating a dual track.

One is because it is so all in the person’s face and so obvious, is that accepting it would become very frightening.

What becomes more frightening to the person, the possibility that you might succeed in your conspiracy, or the possibility that harm might befall them challenging you in your quest to succeed in that conspiracy.

So the safest route becomes denial, that gives you more time with the illusion of safety and security. You aren’t really safe and secure because the time you are taking for yourself to in essence do nothing, they too are taking that same amount of time to do something.

To do something against you and your way of life, while on the other hand you aren’t using the time to protect yourself against them and preserve your way of life. You just keep hoping that if you keep living your way of life that nothing will ever change that.

Yet the truth is as most people now know. Your way of life has changed, and it’s changed for the worse, and it continues to trend in that direction.

Yet they do leave not so much clues, but signs of ownership where ever they go, where ever they succeed, as part of a series of building blocks that eventually when complete, will make it easy for them to display and establish their control and their rule.

When the U.S. Capitol Building was built the Masonic Grand Masters of the United States all converged on Washington D.C. to participate in a Masonic ceremony to lay it.

George Washington presided over the ceremony which included burying an inscribed silver plate on top of the cornerstone into the foundation.

No one knows for sure what’s on that plate, just that it was placed there by George Washington himself.

Now come the day that plate is dug out and it clearly says, Property of Rome, well…what are we going to say? When at the same time the most powerful person in Congress, the Sergeant at Arms is holding the original documents sworn by secret committee of Congress that attest to that?

People might not like it, they might not want to go along with it, but will they be in any position at that point to rebel against it?

Doubtful.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Yet as the handshake displays he is a Mason.

My friend,

You seem to have a high capacity for logic and reason. Are you really making this claim solely on a handshake given as gentlemanly courtesy between a guest on a TV program and the host?

Is that it, a hand shake?

seriously?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

My friend,

You seem to have a high capacity for protecting freemasonry. Are you really making this impossible solely on your personal intuition given by your guilible freemasonry cult follower brothers and Masters.

Is that it, a intuition?

seriously?

With Love,

Your Friend

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

My friend,

You seem to have a high capacity for protecting freemasonry. Are you really making this impossible solely on your personal intuition given by your guilible freemasonry cult follower brothers and Masters.

I am not protecting Freemasonry my friend. There is no evidence which even suggests either of these two men are Freemasons. All that there is to go on is a handshake. A very brief gentlemanly handshake. Nothing more.

Freemasonry is not even on trial here because there is nothing to establish that it is even part of the picture presented. Nothing but a paranoid illusion that One man who leads a middle eastern country shook hands with another man who hosts a talk show must mean they are Masons bent on world destruction.

Where is logic and reason in that?

If this is the kind of logic and reason that forms this thread, I sincerely over valued it in my original assessment. With that, I'll leave you guys to it. You're certainly welcome to believe anything you want to believe in this world.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Yet as the handshake displays he is a Mason.

My friend,

You seem to have a high capacity for logic and reason. Are you really making this claim solely on a handshake given as gentlemanly courtesy between a guest on a TV program and the host?

Is that it, a hand shake?

seriously?

With Love,

Your Brother

Yes, I am in fact making that determination on a clearly identifiable Masonic handshake, that yes, one person might accidentally make, but not two people!

They greeted each other as Masons as Masons do, it's very simple, no reason to pretend, no reason to lie, no reason to imagine it wasn't exactly what it was.

Being honest is not being unkind, nor is it being irresponsible.

In fact it's the opposite, we all have a responsibility to be honest.

Just as we all have a responsibility to be observant.

The truth will set you free brother.

The Masons truly are one of the armies of Rome and always have been and always likely will be, until they out live their usefullness.

It is what it is.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Yes, I am in fact making that determination on a clearly identifiable Masonic handshake, that yes, one person might accidentally make, but not two people!

Neither of which knows from experience what the hell they are talking about.

They greeted each other as Masons as Masons do, it's very simple, no reason to pretend, no reason to lie, no reason to imagine it wasn't exactly what it was.

They shook hands man! Sheesh! I suppose everyone who shakes hands is a Mason??

No reason to make up something without facts. A handshake is a handshake.

Being honest is not being unkind, nor is it being irresponsible.

Your not being honest with yourself or your audience. You state as fact something you cannot possibly draw as fact with the evidence you presented. But, thats ok, I will leave you to it. It is your credibility on the line, not mine. I have said my peace, and the readers can either agree with your flimsy evidence, or not..

In fact it's the opposite, we all have a responsibility to be honest.

I guess sometimes we can't see the truth through the blindness of ignorance.

Just as we all have a responsibility to be observant.

The sun is shining today. Holy crap it must be the second coming of Jesus!

Observant, yes. Jump to conclusions, no.

The truth will set you free brother.

It already has my friend. Let me know when you loose your shackles.

The Masons truly are one of the armies of Rome and always have been and always likely will be, until they out live their usefullness.

If you say so my friend. I now understand why, in all these pages on your conspiracy, nothing has been done, and no conclusive foundation has been built to work on.

Thank you for saving me some time researching your conclusions.

It is what it is.

It is my friend. So it is.

Nothing personal, your welcome to believe anything you want my friend. I'll just have to remember that we come from two very different realities in future posts.

With Love,

Your Brother

new topics

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join