It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Ask? I can predict the future.

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Agartha
Hi! I don't have a particular question.......maybe predict major events in my future? Near...far...whatever you want.

Thank you!!!!

The Economy Tanks this year. Good news, gasoline goes back to a dollar, but it ain't because we're all buying it, its because of Demand Destruction (look it up). Democrats lose the Senate which something I'm looking for, it will wipe away all those who act like republicans. But don't expect the control to last in to the presidency past 2016, nope there are simply more Democrats.

Oh and what ever your using as your main transportation mode, get it fix, get it fix now or find alternatives because your not going to have the resources to get it fix. Walking suck, but only commies ride bicycles. MERICA!

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirbikesalot06

The Economy Tanks this year. Good news, gasoline goes back to a dollar, but it ain't because we're all buying it, its because of Demand Destruction (look it up). Democrats lose the Senate which something I'm looking for, it will wipe away all those who act like republicans. But don't expect the control to last in to the presidency past 2016, nope there are simply more Democrats.

Oh and what ever your using as your main transportation mode, get it fix, get it fix now or find alternatives because your not going to have the resources to get it fix. Walking suck, but only commies ride bicycles. MERICA!

Thank you......although I live in the UK, not in the US......and I ride a bicycle......but I'm not a communist......lol

Thanks for taking the time to do it anyway.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I just want to know that my dreams have been more about a guy I still like but instead of him talking to me or anything he avoids me and doesnt talk to me.. and back then me and him used to talk to each other alot but not anymore is that affecting my dreams?

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: infinitebeliefs22
I just want to know that my dreams have been more about a guy I still like but instead of him talking to me or anything he avoids me and doesnt talk to me.. and then me and him used to talk to each other alot but not anymore is that affecting my dreams?

If your having a dream with him in it, then talk to him, or have sex with him. Agree on a meeting point in the real world. Look up Robert Moss and check out his work. He's really good with dreams, I'm not.

edit on 23-4-2014 by sirbikesalot06 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: sirbikesalot06

I have one set of socks that have one sock missing.
Where the hell is it?

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Can I have the UK lotto numbers for tonight or Saturday please and the Euromillions this Friday, ta very much me old mucker

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

I have one set of socks that have one sock missing.
Where the hell is it?

It fell through a wormhole. Hope it ends up in your laundry sometime soon. LOL

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shminkee Pinkee
Can I have the UK lotto numbers for tonight or Saturday please and the Euromillions this Friday, ta very much me old mucker

Read through thread and you'll figure it out.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
You said you could predict the future, predict away

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Just one simple question if you would be so kind

Will the risk myself and my sexy hippy chick have taken pay off?

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: marvinthemartian

Just one simple question if you would be so kind

Will the risk myself and my sexy hippy chick have taken pay off?

Thank you.

All debts are eventually due. And since one of you guys is having second thoughts, she eventually goes her own way. And besides, you two weren't meant to be together.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I've got a very basic question -- how does my weekend (Sat/Sun) seem to be looking? Are there any pitfals I should watch for?

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I've got a very basic question -- how does my weekend (Sat/Sun) seem to be looking? Are there any pitfals I should watch for?

Yea that Cyclist you all most hit. Your an ass hole and such actions makes me glad that the price of gas is as high as it is.

The vision I got was a cyclist wearing Spandex and some guy in a car bitching and complaining that he was in his way. When are you people going to understand that our streets are mix use paths and if you don't like it, hey how about have a cycletrack next to it so you don't have to be slowing down while driving.
edit on 26-4-2014 by sirbikesalot06 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Nice Barnum statement.

Try again?

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Hi I was kinda wondering about a few things
1. Do I end up becoming a successful programmer
2. Do I ever find a mate, or will I just end up with a bunch of cats?
3. Do I make any long lasting contribution to this world?
4.Will there be a great natural disaster in Great Britain during the year 2020?
Thanks a million good sir, have a fantastic day!

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Hi, just curious what you might say about me is all.

1. Will I ever find a real living version of a presence in my life I love very dearly and see as my real soulmate or twin flame?
2. Will I ever be a success in either music, art, or books?
3. What will happen to my mom?

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
DId I have physically travelled in the future to see myself in the past?

And if yes, when that happened?

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: OrionTaker
Hi I was kinda wondering about a few things
1. Do I end up becoming a successful programmer
2. Do I ever find a mate, or will I just end up with a bunch of cats?
3. Do I make any long lasting contribution to this world?
4.Will there be a great natural disaster in Great Britain during the year 2020?
Thanks a million good sir, have a fantastic day!

1. No but you stayed employed
2. You stick with the cats because the guys you meet seem to have a disgusting factor you cannot learn to live with. Sad, one of them will love cats as much as you. I don't think you met him yet though.
3. That's up to you, it doesn't necessary need to be a cool app or computer related.
4. Flooding, just flooding.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Hey,
Finally you are back...

You read me some time ago with some success.

1. Where were you? lol
2. Why is the economy tanking?
3. Why is the Indonesian refusing to speak to me? Is she special?
4. Do you meditate? Maybe you should, i am sure it will help your ability. In my opinion people who read minds or see future and past, have their third eye open (chakra).
5. Where do you see me in 5 years?
6. Will i become a billionaire?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
What has your success rate been?

What does the future hold for me in the baby department? Will it happen eventually or should I start seeing doctors?

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join