It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by prepared4truth
Hi, my names DJ. I'm an open minded guy, so this should work.
1. Will my musical venture work out eventually, and if so how big will it get? (also, just to give me faith in you, what is my venture?)
2. Will my family (specifically my grands) be okay in the next 5-10 years?
3. Where do you see my love life going in the next 5-10 years?
4. Where do you see my spiritual life in the next 5-20 years?
If you can't answer, I understand (somewhat). Just let me know.
Originally posted by plube
When i finish my task of leading the masses in a revolution to change mankind forever and then while i get killed in this process will the change be for the better or will just be better off not doing it because it is not going to make a change anyways.
The thing is i don't really want to have to abandon my family to fight for the rights of others cause they for some reason choose not to lead themselves.
the world is in a great flux right at this moment and it is ripe for taking the masses to a new level of exsistance and to Overthrow the Elitist regime that has been the force of doom for so long and to sit back and do nothing would be wrong...but if doing something about it is going to just make things worse what is the point then.
also one thing i have issue with...in your words you say that you can see the future...but in the same breath the future changes all the time. So therefore to me WHAT future are you really seeing...is it the futre as it progresses now or is it the future that has changed,
I am not trying to trip you up as i see no point in that...And i understand my future and what will become necessary for me ....and it will affect a great many others futures also...but does that mean that there is really no need to try to affect change as the future is always changing anyways.
Originally posted by moltquedelo
Some questions for you about me:
- Who am I "exactly" ?
- What will I do in 20 years ?
- Will I be happy / wealthy / successfull in my work and life in general for the time to come ?
Originally posted by the_0bserver85
Seriously man/ girl, if you could really predict the future why hell would you be here on this forum answering our "dumb" questions. To impress us ? to help us see our future ? to satisfy your alter-ego (a person who can predict the future) ?!
I know my comment is very blunt.....so I apologize in advance that if it offended you.
Originally posted by StarBoy
Hey whats up?
You were right about november nothing big happened... Which means you are more reliable than web bot is or time wave zero.
I dont see any other doom predictions so im just gone ask how will my holiday be in the french alps? will it be fun?
Originally posted by mrwupy
Life is not about the future, it's not about the past. It's about who you are and what you're doing right frickin' now!
Are you happy? Are you surviving? Do you look forward to each new day?
Fnck the future, and the past.If your not happy with where you are right now, they have no matter.
Happiness is a choice, that's all it is.
If your not comfortable with where you are right now, than the future means only sorry and the past only regrets. Leave them both to the Gods and find comfort only in the moment. It's all you have.
Originally posted by PREDICTMYFUTUREBIKES
omg please predict my future! i made an account just for this.
about how old am I?
Where do you see my career going in the future?
what path will I take academically?
Will I finish this long paper that is due on Tuesday?
What college do you see me going to?
What will I major in?
Will i ever find love?
where will i live?
will i ever not be shy anymore?
Originally posted by cybernetic_dude
If you can, then tell me what will I be doing on December 21, 2012?
Originally posted by ahelplesslamb
I have some questions.. I sure hope you can get around to answering them, seeing that I am in the middle of a crisis right now. If you can't answer them, that's fine.. just let me know.
1) Is the girl I am with right for me?
2) What am I am going to do with my life?
3) Where do you see me living 10 years from now?
Originally posted by philosophies
I posted one already and you skipped by it so I'm going to try one more time with a different approach.
1) What the hell am i suppose to be doing in this life? I feel like i have a purpose but i have no idea what that is.
2) What is my financial future going to look like
3) Is there anything else that you see that you feel could be important
I really look forward to see if you respond to this post.
Originally posted by arpgme
Hey, probably you haven't answered my questions because I wasn't specific enough. So, I'll be more specific here and hopefully get a response.
1) Right now I am single and I want to know who is the love of my life going to be and have I already met this person?
2) There was this person who I loved but I never told them. We'll call this person "T", our friendship came to an end after something bad happened will I ever speak to "T" again and be as close as we once were or even more close?
3) Do you see a lot of money coming into my life?
and for the last question...
4) Is there any advice or anything else you think I should know about?
I hope that is specific enough.edit on 15-11-2010 by arpgme because: (no reason given)
Originally posted by thewhop
i think i try my luck too
1. Who will I be in the near future, like in a few years?
2. How will my love life and relationship be?
3. Where will I be living in the next years?
4. What is the meaning of my life?
Thanks for your time, I REALLY appreciate it!
Originally posted by moltquedelo
reply to post by sirbikesalot06
It's kind of "weird" since im not in high school anymore
How should i take that then ?
The "criptic way" ? or maybe did you "intentionaly" mentioned things a way "just me" might undestand/make correlations ?
Or simply maybe you did made a mistake ?edit on 9-11-2010 by moltquedelo because: (no reason given)