Well this is going to be my final post. I don't have the time anymore to answer people's questions. I finally have to do. And it looks
like the Universe wants me to change in this direction. You can be certain, I answered truthfully, and from the heart. I might start a new forum in
the next year or so, but I haven't quite decided yet.
In this final Post, I'll answer everybody question from this guy, the_0bserver85 to my last posting.
Originally posted by the_0bserver85
Seriously man/ girl, if you could really predict the future why hell would you be here on this forum answering our "dumb" questions. To impress us ?
to help us see our future ? to satisfy your alter-ego (a person who can predict the future) ?!
I know my comment is very blunt.....so I apologize in advance that if it offended you.
No offending taken. but according to this guy, I was right on...
Originally posted by StarBoy
Hey whats up?
You were right about november nothing big happened... Which means you are more reliable than web bot is or time wave zero.
I dont see any other doom predictions so im just gone ask how will my holiday be in the french alps? will it be fun?
I'm Jealous. You ride a train, you see snow, and drink hot Chocolate. Oh, it's pretty good but that girl don't like you. She don't see you.
Something because your not Brad Pitt. And the bad part I don't see no Alternatives for you for true love.
But if you ignore the girl,
things will go great.
Originally posted by mrwupy
Life is not about the future, it's not about the past. It's about who you are and what you're doing right frickin' now!
Are you happy? Are you surviving? Do you look forward to each new day?
Fnck the future, and the past.If your not happy with where you are right now, they have no matter.
Happiness is a choice, that's all it is.
If your not comfortable with where you are right now, than the future means only sorry and the past only regrets. Leave them both to the Gods and find
comfort only in the moment. It's all you have.
Somebody who gets it.
Originally posted by PREDICTMYFUTUREBIKES
omg please predict my future! i made an account just for this.
about how old am I?
Where do you see my career going in the future?
what path will I take academically?
Will I finish this long paper that is due on Tuesday?
What college do you see me going to?
What will I major in?
Will i ever find love?
where will i live?
will i ever not be shy anymore?
You will always be shy. That is just who you are. But your love is trying to get a hold of you right now. But because he ain't brad Pitt, you
refuse him. He approached you before, so ask him out. and you'll love every minute of it.
Go towards the Lab Coat. OK.
Originally posted by cybernetic_dude
If you can, then tell me what will I be doing on December 21, 2012?
Chatting on Facebook instead of attending a number of those End of the World Parties going on across the world.
Originally posted by ahelplesslamb
I have some questions.. I sure hope you can get around to answering them, seeing that I am in the middle of a crisis right now. If you can't answer
them, that's fine.. just let me know.
1) Is the girl I am with right for me?
2) What am I am going to do with my life?
3) Where do you see me living 10 years from now?
3. In a city Center of sorts. riding Light rail to work.
2. I have a Hard time reading On the higher planes. It in an office of sorts, that all I can really say.
1. NO she ain't. You don't really like her because of what she did to you in a previous life. Forgive her and move on. OH by the way, you'll be
single for a year or so.
Originally posted by philosophies
I posted one already and you skipped by it so I'm going to try one more time with a different approach.
1) What the hell am i suppose to be doing in this life? I feel like i have a purpose but i have no idea what that is.
2) What is my financial future going to look like
3) Is there anything else that you see that you feel could be important
I really look forward to see if you respond to this post.
I hate it when the Universe really does that. It happened to me as well and even though I'm not quite figured out that all important big picture, I
have focus on the little parts and that has made it all the better. Not a rainbow, but a black cloud will be over you. Darker than the rest of the
sky. When you see that, you'll know the path you are going down isn't for you. But an opening you are looking for. The Second Caller has the road
for you, accept it.
2. Dead Broke.
3. Ignore that girl, ok, she ain't the one for you. And If you choose to go out with her, well I did warn you.
Originally posted by arpgme
Hey, probably you haven't answered my questions because I wasn't specific enough. So, I'll be more specific here and hopefully get a response.
1) Right now I am single and I want to know who is the love of my life going to be and have I already met this person?
2) There was this person who I loved but I never told them. We'll call this person "T", our friendship came to an end after something bad happened
will I ever speak to "T" again and be as close as we once were or even more close?
3) Do you see a lot of money coming into my life?
and for the last question...
4) Is there any advice or anything else you think I should know about?
I hope that is specific enough.
edit on 15-11-2010 by arpgme because: (no reason given)
A lot of money does come into your life, like a few thousands dollars, but you spend it all.
Let it all go and you will find peace. YOu haven't met that person yet who will be that next lover. But please choose the guy with glasses, he's
Originally posted by thewhop
i think i try my luck too
1. Who will I be in the near future, like in a few years?
2. How will my love life and relationship be?
3. Where will I be living in the next years?
4. What is the meaning of my life?
Thanks for your time, I REALLY appreciate it!
1. You will be you.
2. In the Dumbs.
3. On the road. I see trucks in your future.
4. There is no Meaning of life. Please don't confuse Purpose with Meaning. They're two separate things.
Originally posted by moltquedelo
reply to post by sirbikesalot06
It's kind of "weird" since im not in high school anymore
How should i take that then ?
The "criptic way" ? or maybe did you "intentionaly" mentioned things a way "just me" might undestand/make correlations ?
Or simply maybe you did made a mistake ?
edit on 9-11-2010 by moltquedelo because: (no reason given)
No, your mind is still stuck on High School. You choose not to leave it behind. Leave it behind, and don't tell me it is on your mind. It is.
That's it Folks.