It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Ask? I can predict the future.

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sirbikesalot06

Please predict mine. I want a happy ending to my love storyxxxxxxxxx
If not i can take it. It will be a signal to forget him.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
what will my life be like in a year ?? job? children?etc

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Hi!i dont know if your still active in the prediction buisness,but im just gonna ask

Will i face massive financial problems in the near future?

Will i be able to love my wife again?

Do you something very bad or dark in my future?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
you are such a lier.who do you think you are? good luck on that one. you cain't predict anything and i can prove it in just 12 hours.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

this is the b, s i am talking about here on a.t.s why do these people not get banned for not telling the truth?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Hey man.
First of all this is a great thread

I want to ask you two questions.

First is about my family.
Are they going to be alright?My father is he going to be alright?

And the second one.
When and will aliens ever show up?

And where my life is going?
I mean,where i will be in 5 years?

edit on 20-8-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
sorry double post
edit on 30-1-2012 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
This is for the new psychic who is my future girl and wife? describe nationality, personality, ethicity, and name

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirbikesalot06I saw two guys kissing each other. I'm not homophobic, I pefere girls. I'm focusing on Feburary 2012 or around that time. You need to stop drinking and driving. That is going to cause alot of problems with everyone I see hope and tragidy the same month. You meet him in January and by March it is over. I see snow on the ground that year where you live, it is rare, but you cause alot of problems because of your drinking.

I just wanted to say, although you responded to the poster below me, your interpretation of two guys kissing and snow came true for me. I went on student exchange to Hokkaido, Japan and the snowfall there that year was higher than the norm. I'm actually still together with that guy, and it occurred in February 2011 rather than 2012 but I was very impressed to come back to this thread and see how accurate what you had written was. I actually never had any problems with alcohol since I very rarely drink, though perhaps that last part of your insight was mixed with the poster to whom you originally responded to.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
So who is going to take over

I could give it a shot but you might not like it
Im broken.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Tylerdurden1

You can make readings? If so can you give me one?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
reply to post by Tylerdurden1

You can make readings? If so can you give me one?

Sure just need some details.

1 hair color
2 eye color
3 first name
4 smile as you type
5 gender

Lets see how this goes

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I know that wasn't directed towards me, but if you don't mind

1 hair color BLONDISH
2 eye color GREY
3 first name MARY
4 smile as you type OK

5 gender FEMALE

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

hmm.... I can see that sirbikesalot06 hasn't been on this site for 9 months,soo where is he....
edit on 26-9-2013 by Dalarn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Dalarn

hmm.... I can see that sirbikesalot06 hasn't been on this site for 9 months,soo where is he....
\

ahh hell, I'll give it another shot. Except 1 per day, maybe 1 per week. First come first served. After that, no readings at all. I had a problem focusing on one person and seeing the same thing over and over again when trying to see into another person.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Hi! I don't have a particular question.......maybe predict major events in my future? Near...far...whatever you want.

Thank you!!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

sirbikesalot06

Originally posted by juveous

Originally posted by sirbikesalot06
If I don't answer your question with in 5 days, then I have either died or cannot get to a computer.

how is being away from your computer and death right next to each other for an excuse?

I like to be ignorant of my own Death. Where the surprise in life if you don't know the surprises.

Also I try to make it online everyday, so If I'm not answering your questions is that the power is out. Like that time right before December 2012. or is it june 2011? I just know it's going to happen.

You really can see the future im sure of it. But only in the utopic world inside your head...

It is really funny to see people like you coming and claiming to predict the future accurately or even slightly and then get a lot of attention for a simple reason. It is a simple form of mind control, just tell people what they want to hear, thats what you did just know with the crappy 2012 BS. Well if that makes you less lonely in your mom's basement...

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Well, thanks for the offer.
Can you tell me which decision I'm about to make? It's been buggig me for the last 4 months, the undecidedness makes I cannot move further i life as long as it's not cleared out.
It's about where I live right now and who I'm together with.
Thank you.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Will we win the appeal and the subsequent case? Do you see any time frame involved?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

sirbikesalot06

Dalarn

ahh hell, I'll give it another shot. Except 1 per day, maybe 1 per week. First come first served. After that, no readings at all. I had a problem focusing on one person and seeing the same thing over and over again when trying to see into another person.

Hi Sirbikesalot, here goes,

A few days ago I was visiting London for my niece's wedding, long flight from Austin but turned into the most amazing trip for me. The wedding was wonderful but what happened the last night in London stands out as one of those moments filled with synchronicities that I hope changed one man's life. I would like to know what you see as to his future….

I was outside my hotel in central London smoking a cigarette after dinner and a man walked up to me and told me he had been in the city for 4 months looking for work after the breakup of his marriage. He was living at the church down the street, is Irish, about 45, clear eyed, dressed in a good coat but I could see the coat needed a good wash. I thought maybe he was a bum, though a nice one and offered him a cig, or a glass of beer and he turned me down, said he didn't smoke or drink and that he had been living on just chips/french fries for quite a while.

I had left my purse in my room and told him to give me 5 minutes and went to retrieve it. In my room as I reached for my purse I saw the sack with two rosaries in it that a friend who recently visited Rome had given to me. For some reason back home in Austin I had packed these in my luggage to bring to London. Thought maybe they'd make a nice gift though that didn't make sense either as the groom's family is Quaker. Anyhow I brought the sack with the wrapped rosaries downstairs and went back to the bench where he was waiting. I reached in my purse and gave him all the cash I had (25 pounds) as I was leaving the next morning and the money would've been just souvenirs of the trip.

Then I held out the bag and asked him to reach in and pull one out, he did and when he opened it he saw that it was bright green and he laughed and said "The color of Ireland". (The other that he did not choose was blue) I told him what my friend had said about the rosaries, which she had repeated over and over to me as if it was important to remember, which she said the nun had stressed to her which was, "Rosaries bought at St. Peter's are doubly blessed whereas rosaries purchased at the vatican store are just singly blessed. So remember when you gift these that you make it clear that they are from St. Peters and are doubly blessed.

When I told him this his face got still and even paler than it was. "St. Peter's is my home parish in Dublin, you said St. Peter's doubly". I knew something was up and I asked when he had last been there and he said he had left in the late 80s and had not spoken with any of his many brothers and sisters since '91 when both his parents had passed. I said it must mean you need to contact your family or your parish priest to check on your family, this is a call from home in a way. He promised he would call his oldest sister and check in and he was clearly visibly shaken.

After that he took me on a walking tour of the unknown ancient sites in central London and then we parted ways….

Now it has been 2 1/2 days and I find myself wondering constantly about him and the news he received when he contacted his sister. I saw a few pages into your thread where you mentioned the pope stepping down and realized you had gotten that one right so I'm giving it a go with you to get your impressions on this?

Thanks,

STM
edit on 4/17/2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join