It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Ask? I can predict the future.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirbikesalot06

There will come a time that I'll be leaving this thread. I don't know when that will be, but when that time comes that I'll not be answering any more questions.

You don't know when you'll be leaving this thread?
So much for seeing the future....

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Since alot of you guys put alot of BS Questions in, I'll just ignore most of you.
Also I don't have the time right now to answer a lot of your questions so Your first hotpinkurinalmint

Originally posted by hotpinkurinalmint
This might sound kind of selfish, but

1. Where do you see my career going?

2. Where do you see my family life going?

Thanks. I am interested in hearing your answers.

Your questions aren't selfish at all. Just read the thread, and you'll see a bunch of Selfish questions.

Its stagnant right now, not much of a change at all now and pretty much forever. You live paycheck to paycheck and is currently debating whether to invest some of that hard earn $$ into something useful. You do want to change something about it, but thats hard for everyone right now.

I will tell you this, when the Stock Market gets to 13,000 start selling your stocks.

A person dies soon. My guess the next year or so, somebody you love. I feel old age with this person and a white dog as well. Please tell him right now to not hang around and go into the tunnel of light right after his funeral.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Will there be a massive change in how I live my life soon?
Will I get on my Nursing course?

Thanks...

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
can you see MY future...or just THE future...
i'm not too interested in the latter...
but i'd love some illumination on where the eff my life is taking me. so yeah. i'd love THAT.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Who am I in the grand scheme of things?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
So many to answer so your first.

Originally posted by RizeorDie
what will happen to obama?

Nothing will happen to the dude at all. His hair will continue to go gray and he'll still have a six pac on his belly.

He's also a two term president. Regardless and of what you all might think, stop acting like Moveon.org and start behaving.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
Winning lotto numbers pl0x.

I cannot read on the Higher plains. Because If I knew this, I would have already won the Texas Lottery years ago. :bnghd:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I would like to ask two questions if thats ok.

1. what will happen if i go with my heart?

2. will i ever find the person i seek the most?

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
1. What will the rule of the new world order look like?
2. And what does the antichrist look like?
3. Will Israel be invaded by the US?
4. Will the Rapture of the Church start?
5. I'm I going to be reincarnated into a girl?
6. I'm I going to live forever?
7. I'm I going to have a girl/wife?If so what's her name and last name?Can you give me a physical description of her?
8. I'm I gonna graduate from high school an college?
9. Is there gonna be an earthquake in Los Angeles?
10. What's my destiny in the future?

(Sorry Op if I'm asking too much questions. If so just answer the reincation question, the high school/college graduation question, girl question and my destiny)
If you want just pick three questions if this is still too much

[edit on 24-4-2010 by starwarsisreal]

[edit on 24-4-2010 by starwarsisreal]

Here's a problem with alot of your questions. Only if you Choose too. The future isn't written in stone and you can change your path anytime you want to. The ones I don't answer are the ones you have control over.

1. Just look around you, have been around since 1990.
2. I don't think he's alive right now, and if he is, his role on history has been stoped for the time being. According to one guy, he the former governor of Alabama, or Mississippi. Ray Mabus.
3. Israel is going to get it butt kick diplomatically. They'll be crushing military victories, but no win by diplomacy.
4. Get one thing strait, there's no Judgment Day or Armageddon or anything about the end of the world. Things change all the time.

6. NO:shk:
7. Long Blond hair, skinny, Which is unusual to what I usually see which are fat girls or normal size ones. Not much of a rack and I believe the hair is artificially colored.
I see it black too?
8. High School yes, but you are leaning towards military service. Still not quite certain in yourself that you really want to go to college. I see two things, a College Graduate, and a Soldier. They could be connected, but they also could be a choice in your future.
9. I predicted an Earthquake for the Eureka Area for 2010, I still have that feeling even though nothing has happen yet and it seem nothing is going to happen. I don't know why, but when I made my big predictions for 2010, I saw shaking in Northern California. I do see an Earthquake happening to Southern California, just not as deadly or bad and not for another few years.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by CSquared288
Do you believe the American economy will collapse and if so could you give a time-frame/line?

edit: I guess i'm looking for points like dollar devaluation and social upheaval

[edit on 4/24/10 by CSquared288]

Well were all ready in the collapse, just look around you and you'll see signs of it. Right now what your witnessing is the Air back called the stimulus. And it ain't just the USA. Its virtually every country out there that has a big Economy. USA, China, Canada are all throwing money at the problem which is what I call "Spend Here and Spend Now." It ain't going to last. Just take a look at this chart and you'll see we don't produce the sweet crude we need to get around and keep the "spend here and Spend now going.www.eia.doe.gov...

Your going to be hearing news stories through out the year about how good our economy is and its only going to be places like Coast To Coast and this website that will be telling a different story.
I believe one of my previous post, I mention the the number 13,000 in the Stock Market. That's my feeling, but It might be nearer to or even less because I can't read what I see. I just don't get to that detail in my visions. I have a feeling about it. Once it reaches that number start selling and make sure all of your accounts are in order. I feel like you won't see much of the bubble bursting for quite some time now. My feeling after 2012.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Captain_Sense
In what year will American public FINALLY wake up and discover that the Bible is a complete collection of fictional stories based on superstitions, as well as an INTENTIONAL means of misinformation to cover-up the true sciences, and also to serve as a means of control and division? If you know the FUTURE, I assume you KNOW the PAST, and therefore know exactly what I am saying, yes? What year will the fruit loops of region be embarrassed by those grounded in reality?

Rush Limbaugh always tell people that he isn't going off the air until everyone agrees with him. Well lets put what he's said to your question. It will never happen. There will always be a certain part of the population who refuses to see reality whether that will be political, religious, or even Scientific evidence. I always say "One Man's lie is another Man's truth." After all God is A girl and I know so because this song said so.

Starting around August, there is going to be this huge push back against the Texas Board of Education and creationist against there revisionist history. And its not just going to be here in Texas, its going to be a lot of states that are going to be fighting back against Texas except the ones with religious Fundamentalist as Governors. Unfortunately it will be drowned out by the Tea Party Movement.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sirbikesalot06

Hey about the college thing I was gonna plan to go to military service after college so your real

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by juveous

If I don't answer your question with in 5 days, then I have either died or cannot get to a computer.

how is being away from your computer and death right next to each other for an excuse?

I like to be ignorant of my own Death. Where the surprise in life if you don't know the surprises.

Also I try to make it online everyday, so If I'm not answering your questions is that the power is out. Like that time right before December 2012. or is it june 2011? I just know it's going to happen.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
1. Is Nibiru coming?
2. Is the Harvest coming up soon?
3. Do Reptilians exist on Earth?
4. Is Splitting-forks model of the future correct?
5. Is Yellowstone going to erupt any time soon?
6. Is something big going to happen in October 2011?

Thank you.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Last 3 question and that's it 1) what's the girl's nationality? Because I might know her 2)How can I meet this girl? 3)I'm I gonna be assassinated?

[edit on 25-4-2010 by starwarsisreal]

[edit on 25-4-2010 by starwarsisreal]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Hi, Could you please tell me what general direction I'm heading in life? Right now I'm not sure at all what I want to do for a career and I don't even have any hobbies to keep me busy/happy. I feel very lost at the moment... can you help me?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Hey people the OP can be right because he seems to know it. And OP when your gone I wish you luck because to the TPTB you are a threat to them.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by double_frick
can you see MY future...or just THE future...
i'm not too interested in the latter...
but i'd love some illumination on where the eff my life is taking me. so yeah. i'd love THAT.

You see it hard to focus on something you want me to focus on, because most of us will not have a big change or a big disaster in there life. I'm but a humble messenger having fun.

A child is in your future. Two of them. Boys. I see hills and a spring white dress.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Didn't I answer you already?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Yissachar1
I was "told" by a higher power to return back home from abroad to "Make a defense"..... In what form must that defense be made? And who/what am I defending from what???

Thanks in advance...

Did you Come Back from Europe?

I don't see any physical harm coming to you. It not from the NWO, Aliens or such. I feel like a Angel or something just want you to be back home for the next year or so. I see a gold bar in my vision, and so to me that means it might be Money so save up big time for a rainy day.

Um who's this woman,? She's Wearing a white T-shirt, bit tits, sorta long hair, Blue eyes. Not quite Blond. I want to know, What is your relationship to this person. The Feeling I get, Include her in your Defense.

Originally posted by Yissachar1
Will there be a massive change in how I live my life soon?
Will I get on my Nursing course?

Thanks...

NO, and You don't want to do it. Nursing that is. And don't tell me the opposite, deep down, you don't want to do it.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Davidius
Who am I in the grand scheme of things?

A nobody.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join