It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Ask? I can predict the future.

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I gotta try. Pick any or as many as you want to answer and i'll try to give some information on my question because i can imagine that it must be annoying for people to just put questions out there without any hint of what you are feeling for (that may not make sense to most people but i think you may understand what i mean)

1) i'm stuck at a cross roads of going back to college for a degree in the music field or computer technologies field, which is going to be better for me.

2) i feel like i have some latent abilities that are trying to surface. if so what are they?

3) i'm working for a company that at least recognizes that i'm talented but i feel like i'm ready for something more. should i stick it out with that company or start looking for something else and if so what

4) i feel like i'm just going though the motions most of the time. do you see that improving?

I'm really interested in hearing your response and intend to let you know if things pan out the way see them to be. Namaste

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Some questions for you about me:

- Who am I "exactly" ?
- What will I do in 20 years ?
- Will I be happy / wealthy / successfull in my work and life in general for the time to come ?

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Ok, so i'd appreciate it if you could help me out a bit.

1. How successful will I be in the music industry? Is it worth all the time, work and energy i'm putting into it right now?

2. Will I ever patch things up with the love of my life and get together with her? All i'll say is her name begins with the letter L and is 4 letters long, if that helps you see my future with her.

3. Will I die young? Pretty blunt I know but right now i'm pretty sure i'll be dead soon unless I make some changes in my life. Is it worth making those changes?

I will be so grateful if you could help, thanks.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
As my life has gotten better and better, I've found no time for this anymore.

Originally posted by prepared4truth
Hi, my names DJ. I'm an open minded guy, so this should work.

1. Will my musical venture work out eventually, and if so how big will it get? (also, just to give me faith in you, what is my venture?)

2. Will my family (specifically my grands) be okay in the next 5-10 years?

3. Where do you see my love life going in the next 5-10 years?

4. Where do you see my spiritual life in the next 5-20 years?

If you can't answer, I understand (somewhat). Just let me know.

My Answers:
1 I don't see anything big time happening.
2. I see a person dying. a dude, grey hair with in the next 10 years or so. Also remember, I can't see time as Linear ok. So I am off a bit.
3. Single, some love here and there but the second girl, boy go for it and have a happy family.
4. Spiritual Life? I see Materalism.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
When i finish my task of leading the masses in a revolution to change mankind forever and then while i get killed in this process will the change be for the better or will just be better off not doing it because it is not going to make a change anyways.
The thing is i don't really want to have to abandon my family to fight for the rights of others cause they for some reason choose not to lead themselves.
the world is in a great flux right at this moment and it is ripe for taking the masses to a new level of exsistance and to Overthrow the Elitist regime that has been the force of doom for so long and to sit back and do nothing would be wrong...but if doing something about it is going to just make things worse what is the point then.
also one thing i have issue with...in your words you say that you can see the future...but in the same breath the future changes all the time. So therefore to me WHAT future are you really seeing...is it the futre as it progresses now or is it the future that has changed,
I am not trying to trip you up as i see no point in that...And i understand my future and what will become necessary for me ....and it will affect a great many others futures also...but does that mean that there is really no need to try to affect change as the future is always changing anyways.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube
When i finish my task of leading the masses in a revolution to change mankind forever and then while i get killed in this process will the change be for the better or will just be better off not doing it because it is not going to make a change anyways.
The thing is i don't really want to have to abandon my family to fight for the rights of others cause they for some reason choose not to lead themselves.
the world is in a great flux right at this moment and it is ripe for taking the masses to a new level of exsistance and to Overthrow the Elitist regime that has been the force of doom for so long and to sit back and do nothing would be wrong...but if doing something about it is going to just make things worse what is the point then.
also one thing i have issue with...in your words you say that you can see the future...but in the same breath the future changes all the time. So therefore to me WHAT future are you really seeing...is it the futre as it progresses now or is it the future that has changed,
I am not trying to trip you up as i see no point in that...And i understand my future and what will become necessary for me ....and it will affect a great many others futures also...but does that mean that there is really no need to try to affect change as the future is always changing anyways.

Am I talking to Moveon.org here or TPM. Funny you should alike.

?????????????????????????????????????

No war dude. And when it comes, you'll start to cry.

And your quite confused dude. YOu forget what really important. Not the world, but your family, your love ones. It wasn't that way in Africa, it ain't that way today. And yes, that is your former life right there. YOu were a revolutionary back then, now you in this life and the path you have chosen will only show a terrible end with more Karma to fix in the many lives after this one.
I wouldn't do that bombing or try to commit Suicide by Cop. For if you refuse to face your demons in this life, the next life will be even worse for you. After all there is no hell, and no heaven, but only many dimensions of consciousness and the cycle of Reincarnation.

My advice, stop watching Fox News, CNN, the 700 Club claiming Jesus is coming for he ain't. Live the life you have, and stop trying to change the world for you will not. I should know for I've change my town and your methods just don't work.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by moltquedelo
Some questions for you about me:

- Who am I "exactly" ?
- What will I do in 20 years ?
- Will I be happy / wealthy / successfull in my work and life in general for the time to come ?

Cheers.

Now How to answer your first Question? MMMMMM
You need to get away from High School now. That place really brings down people and that is why so many people drop out. Just get into College ASAP ok. your true self, the part you haven't discover yet is still inside and cannot come out side at all for you are going there everyday and that place, that environment is just holding you back. Also your parents aren't quite helping you out. You haven't found your purpose yet and when you do, your life will start to have meaning.

You haven't made that decision yet. However, if you remain on that path, you'll be broke.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sirbikesalot06

It's kind of "weird" since im not in high school anymore

How should i take that then ?
The "criptic way" ?
or maybe did you "intentionaly" mentioned things a way "just me" might undestand/make correlations ?
Or simply maybe you did made a mistake ?

edit on 9-11-2010 by moltquedelo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

No worries there my friend....i am a pacifist....there is no suicide by cop or bombing in my future....all things i do is through peacful means...and it is through peaceful means in which to bring down the aggressor....We don't kill...and we don't tolerate killing...so also no worries there...we fight through exposure....also...I watch the news all the time...but not for what is there, but for what is not there.....the truth is not with what is in the news the truth lays within what isn't there.
I thank you for your remarks...as they are very interesting to say the least...
As for making changes ...that is what life is about...i am not here just to live my life and just be happy accepting the status Quo..that would be wrong...and just cause i am a pacifist it doesn't mean that we just let things slide...It means that we just don't condone voilence under any circumstances.
So the suicide by cop can mean something different in this case....but could have it relevance....I have known for a long time my future and the way in which i shall pass....also the fact that we do reincarnate....has some relevance in this life also....just as you have this belief in bikes lanes...i believe rather in integration of bikes into the traffic flow...bieng on the left of cars as in England is not the place to be....unless turning left.
just as being on the right of vehicles in like canada or the states....now on country roads that is different but in the city...on a bike i much prefer to mingle within the taffic...i find the bike lane to be a very dangerous spot to be in.
So i say no to bike lanes and choose integration within the traffic flow....look at places like Tailand...India and Hongkong.
yes less traffic ...but bikes should behave like cars in the city and follow the same rules.....
now back on the thread topic....I have seen my future....and i personally am not looking forward to getting shot....but i also will never take a shot against someone else so that kinda leaves me at a disadvantage...doesn't it......

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Hi,

i think i try my luck too

1. Who will I be in the near future, like in a few years?
2. How will my love life and relationship be?
3. Where will I be living in the next years?
4. What is the meaning of my life?

Thanks for your time, I REALLY appreciate it!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Hey, probably you haven't answered my questions because I wasn't specific enough. So, I'll be more specific here and hopefully get a response.

1) Right now I am single and I want to know who is the love of my life going to be and have I already met this person?

2) There was this person who I loved but I never told them. We'll call this person "T", our friendship came to an end after something bad happened will I ever speak to "T" again and be as close as we once were or even more close?

3) Do you see a lot of money coming into my life?

and for the last question...

4) Is there any advice or anything else you think I should know about?

I hope that is specific enough.

edit on 15-11-2010 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I posted one already and you skipped by it so I'm going to try one more time with a different approach.

1) What the hell am i suppose to be doing in this life? I feel like i have a purpose but i have no idea what that is.
2) What is my financial future going to look like
3) Is there anything else that you see that you feel could be important

I really look forward to see if you respond to this post.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I have some questions.. I sure hope you can get around to answering them, seeing that I am in the middle of a crisis right now. If you can't answer them, that's fine.. just let me know.

1) Is the girl I am with right for me?

2) What am I am going to do with my life?

3) Where do you see me living 10 years from now?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
If you can, then tell me what will I be doing on December 21, 2012?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
omg please predict my future! i made an account just for this.

about how old am I?

Where do you see my career going in the future?

what path will I take academically?

Will I finish this long paper that is due on Tuesday?

What college do you see me going to?

What will I major in?

Will i ever find love?

where will i live?

will i ever not be shy anymore?

thank you!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Life is not about the future, it's not about the past. It's about who you are and what you're doing right frickin' now!

Are you happy? Are you surviving? Do you look forward to each new day?

Fnck the future, and the past.If your not happy with where you are right now, they have no matter.

Happiness is a choice, that's all it is.

If your not comfortable with where you are right now, than the future means only sorry and the past only regrets. Leave them both to the Gods and find comfort only in the moment. It's all you have.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Hey whats up?

You were right about november nothing big happened... Which means you are more reliable than web bot is or time wave zero.

I dont see any other doom predictions so im just gone ask how will my holiday be in the french alps? will it be fun?
lol

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Seriously man/ girl, if you could really predict the future why hell would you be here on this forum answering our "dumb" questions. To impress us ? to help us see our future ? to satisfy your alter-ego (a person who can predict the future) ?!

I know my comment is very blunt.....so I apologize in advance that if it offended you.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Well this is going to be my final post. I don't have the time anymore to answer people's questions. I finally have
to do. And it looks like the Universe wants me to change in this direction. You can be certain, I answered truthfully, and from the heart. I might start a new forum in the next year or so, but I haven't quite decided yet.
In this final Post, I'll answer everybody question from this guy, the_0bserver85 to my last posting.

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
Seriously man/ girl, if you could really predict the future why hell would you be here on this forum answering our "dumb" questions. To impress us ? to help us see our future ? to satisfy your alter-ego (a person who can predict the future) ?!

I know my comment is very blunt.....so I apologize in advance that if it offended you.

No offending taken. but according to this guy, I was right on...

Originally posted by StarBoy
Hey whats up?

You were right about november nothing big happened... Which means you are more reliable than web bot is or time wave zero.

I dont see any other doom predictions so im just gone ask how will my holiday be in the french alps? will it be fun?
lol

Thanks.

I'm Jealous. You ride a train, you see snow, and drink hot Chocolate. Oh, it's pretty good but that girl don't like you. She don't see you. Something because your not Brad Pitt. And the bad part I don't see no Alternatives for you for true love.
:shk: But if you ignore the girl, things will go great.

Originally posted by mrwupy
Life is not about the future, it's not about the past. It's about who you are and what you're doing right frickin' now!

Are you happy? Are you surviving? Do you look forward to each new day?

Fnck the future, and the past.If your not happy with where you are right now, they have no matter.

Happiness is a choice, that's all it is.

If your not comfortable with where you are right now, than the future means only sorry and the past only regrets. Leave them both to the Gods and find comfort only in the moment. It's all you have.

Somebody who
gets it.

Originally posted by PREDICTMYFUTUREBIKES
omg please predict my future! i made an account just for this.

about how old am I?

Where do you see my career going in the future?

what path will I take academically?

Will I finish this long paper that is due on Tuesday?

What college do you see me going to?

What will I major in?

Will i ever find love?

where will i live?

will i ever not be shy anymore?

thank you!

You will always be shy. That is just who you are. But your love is trying to get a hold of you right now. But because he ain't brad Pitt, you refuse him.
He approached you before, so ask him out. and you'll love every minute of it.
Go towards the Lab Coat. OK.

Originally posted by cybernetic_dude
If you can, then tell me what will I be doing on December 21, 2012?

Chatting on Facebook instead of attending a number of those End of the World Parties going on across the world.

Originally posted by ahelplesslamb
I have some questions.. I sure hope you can get around to answering them, seeing that I am in the middle of a crisis right now. If you can't answer them, that's fine.. just let me know.

1) Is the girl I am with right for me?

2) What am I am going to do with my life?

3) Where do you see me living 10 years from now?

3. In a city Center of sorts. riding Light rail to work.

2. I have a Hard time reading On the higher planes. It in an office of sorts, that all I can really say.

1. NO she ain't. You don't really like her because of what she did to you in a previous life. Forgive her and move on. OH by the way, you'll be single for a year or so.

Originally posted by philosophies
I posted one already and you skipped by it so I'm going to try one more time with a different approach.

1) What the hell am i suppose to be doing in this life? I feel like i have a purpose but i have no idea what that is.
2) What is my financial future going to look like
3) Is there anything else that you see that you feel could be important

I really look forward to see if you respond to this post.

I hate it when the Universe really does that. It happened to me as well and even though I'm not quite figured out that all important big picture, I have focus on the little parts and that has made it all the better. Not a rainbow, but a black cloud will be over you. Darker than the rest of the sky. When you see that, you'll know the path you are going down isn't for you. But an opening you are looking for. The Second Caller has the road for you, accept it.
2. Dead Broke.

3. Ignore that girl, ok, she ain't the one for you. And If you choose to go out with her, well I did warn you.

Originally posted by arpgme
Hey, probably you haven't answered my questions because I wasn't specific enough. So, I'll be more specific here and hopefully get a response.

1) Right now I am single and I want to know who is the love of my life going to be and have I already met this person?

2) There was this person who I loved but I never told them. We'll call this person "T", our friendship came to an end after something bad happened will I ever speak to "T" again and be as close as we once were or even more close?

3) Do you see a lot of money coming into my life?

and for the last question...

4) Is there any advice or anything else you think I should know about?

I hope that is specific enough.

edit on 15-11-2010 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

A lot of money does come into your life, like a few thousands dollars, but you spend it all.
Let it all go and you will find peace. YOu haven't met that person yet who will be that next lover. But please choose the guy with glasses, he's asome.

Originally posted by thewhop
Hi,

i think i try my luck too

1. Who will I be in the near future, like in a few years?
2. How will my love life and relationship be?
3. Where will I be living in the next years?
4. What is the meaning of my life?

Thanks for your time, I REALLY appreciate it!

1. You will be you.
2. In the Dumbs.
3. On the road. I see trucks in your future.
4. There is no Meaning of life. Please don't confuse Purpose with Meaning. They're two separate things.

Originally posted by moltquedelo

It's kind of "weird" since im not in high school anymore

How should i take that then ?
The "criptic way" ?
or maybe did you "intentionaly" mentioned things a way "just me" might undestand/make correlations ?
Or simply maybe you did made a mistake ?

edit on 9-11-2010 by moltquedelo because: (no reason given)

No, your mind is still stuck on High School. You choose not to leave it behind. Leave it behind, and don't tell me it is on your mind. It is.

That's it Folks.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Why would you want to know the future? Take the whole point out of "living" why wake up tomorrow if I already know what is going to happen. Don't look for the future, or relive the past, enjoy the moment.

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join