Just Ask? I can predict the future.

page: 44
57
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sirbikesalot06
 

I must thank you for your reply to my questions , forgive me for my late response; a loved one passed away , it's hit me very hard.


I must warn you , my next question may be a bit harsh , but expected in my circumstance.

Does God CARE , let's see? This person who died , died in an arson murder. That morning , like every other morning she thanked god for blessing her with another day. Little did she know she'd never live to see another tomorrow. All her tomorrows were taken from her in the most senseless/painful way , for her and everyone that knew her.

On to the predicting. First to really test you , see if you're legit or too accurate to be considered guessing; How old was she? What type of person was she , quiet , outgoing or mixed , kind or mean? Was life kind to her?
If you get these right or are uncannily close , I'll ask some more , as you can see life's to short to waste with B.S.

Mods , I apologize if this may be out of place , and will understand if any action is taken against this post , it is a bit depressing.




posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Sirbike, you may have a good inborn quality and I give you this book Zhuan Falun so you can see what your ability is all about:

www.falundafa.org...

Good luck!



posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by De La Valletta
reply to post by sirbikesalot06
 

I must thank you for your reply to my questions , forgive me for my late response; a loved one passed away , it's hit me very hard.


I must warn you , my next question may be a bit harsh , but expected in my circumstance.

Does God CARE , let's see? This person who died , died in an arson murder. That morning , like every other morning she thanked god for blessing her with another day. Little did she know she'd never live to see another tomorrow. All her tomorrows were taken from her in the most senseless/painful way , for her and everyone that knew her.

On to the predicting. First to really test you , see if you're legit or too accurate to be considered guessing; How old was she? What type of person was she , quiet , outgoing or mixed , kind or mean? Was life kind to her?
If you get these right or are uncannily close , I'll ask some more , as you can see life's to short to waste with B.S.

Mods , I apologize if this may be out of place , and will understand if any action is taken against this post , it is a bit depressing.


Why do people believe that this ONE ALL POWERFUL BEING has control over our lives
? You go to church hearing how god has a plan and it all good. Well that is what a salesman does, DUH


Really the Universe works on the will of every soul out there and each soul will is different from other soul will. We each have different wants and needs out there and we compete against each other, or other times work with each other. We all have FREE WILL and if it your intention to do good, then you'll do good. If your intention to do evil, well you'll do evil. No one is going to stop your choices, but that doesn't mean it work out as plan. For every one else has a different plan too you know.

God is really the collective conciousness of every soul out there. I perfer to think of god as a girl simply because I want love in my mind when I think of the term. LOL Also Remember Yowie, the Jewish god,the god that eventually became the christian god was a spirit that had an ego and messed things up for us. He had no plan, just wims.

She is still in that house. Go there and ask her to go into the light. Take a person who can see the dead or communicate with the dead. She'll be there for a long time, she doesn't know what has happen. I'm sorry for your loss. But take comfort, she'll be with you again in your next life.



posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
if you can predict the future answer this one question
will aliens land this month as has been predicted

thanks



posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
what will be the winner numbers for the lottery here in Puerto Rico?



posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChiForce
I will play........do you need to know anything about me to give me answer? Here you go.....am I going to see her again? You should know who this person is and why she is important to me. Do you also see a castle?

Thanks...

She ain't the one for you. Sorry dude.



posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sirbikesalot06
 


Thanks for the reply.......but do you know why she is important to me?
Do you know where she is from? I will give you a hint. I haven't seen her for over 10 years. So, the thought of not seeing her or the one for me is already given. Why do I even ask you the questions....because I have been having visions and dreams of her on and off. They got a bit prophetic within the last 6 months. Is ok you didn't get it right.......



posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by detritus788
Hi, I live in the UK. I was just wondering if you could see my future. In regards to perhaps my wealth, love interests, education or anything else. I would like to hear something about my future. Also I've read a posts about people asking for a description of their past lives, I was wondering if you can see what mine is?

much thanks from Omar.


You get Higher pay in the future. wow, good news.
Keep the girl away from your family right Now or suffer the consequences.



posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
And Thats it for today.

Originally posted by Gaussq
Sirbike, you may have a good inborn quality and I give you this book Zhuan Falun so you can see what your ability is all about:

www.falundafa.org...

Good luck!


Thanks, I'll download it later.


Originally posted by daluniverse
if you can predict the future answer this one question
will aliens land this month as has been predicted

thanks


Beings from other planets come and go all the time, What are you talking about?



posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sirbikesalot06
 

Thanks for your reply. You stayed clear of my three testing questions I see (
dissapointed) . Maybe your not genuine , I'll never know , meh. Anyhow , enjoy.



posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
What is my soulmate's/life partner's name, how does he look and how and when will we meet?



posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Time wave zero, Web bot and other 'psychic' predictions all point to something big this coming november, some say world war 3 which i really doubt that it will happen in the coming 50 years, others the collapse of dollar or market...?

What do you think?



posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Even if you were for real you would have seen the aholes... I have no questions but I will add a flag just to show you some of us believe but most just smile..



posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Very impressive, OP. It's very kind of you to give a little insight.

I believe you are legit so I think you know what my situation is now. For the first time in a while, i feel hope. I feel that the next few weeks and months will be the culmination of the last few years. Was this the whole point? Was i not ready before? Will i be able to pull it off? What are my options?

Is the growth that i think i've had recently real, and will it define the rest of my life's worldview?

I felt that some of the women i've dated, i've had history with...at least past lives. Am i right?

Thank you OP



posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by StarBoy
 


The famous prophet Baba Vanga predicted WW3 in November 2010 which will start as a normal war then turn nuclear, chemical etc. Baba Vanga's predictions have been said to be over 90% accurate.

No dought you have seen this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... but she is a fascinating prophet.

I have heard about the other prophecy's/predictions from webbot, nastradamus and nicolaas 'siener' van rensburg which all point to disaster in one way or another



posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by BarmyBilly
reply to post by StarBoy
 


The famous prophet Baba Vanga predicted WW3 in November 2010 which will start as a normal war then turn nuclear, chemical etc. Baba Vanga's predictions have been said to be over 90% accurate.

No dought you have seen this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... but she is a fascinating prophet.

I have heard about the other prophecy's/predictions from webbot, nastradamus and nicolaas 'siener' van rensburg which all point to disaster in one way or another


I won't worry. As soon as the events being unfold too far into the future, the more likely other variables (other consciousness) would come into place to shift the time line.



posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Yes but, what about Timewavezero and web bot? All of them point at the same date... But i hope you are right... i mean i wouldn't mind the price of gold and silver to jump in the sky.



posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Am I going to jail, no violent crime or stealing, nothing bad ppl, on October 13th at my hearing?


DSO

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DSO
1. I'm about to graduate university, in which industry to you see my career path starting?
2. Any hints on future relationships?
3. Do you see any major negative or positive events in my life occuring soon? If so what are they?

Thanks


You missed my questions...



posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by logicalthinking
Am I going to jail, no violent crime or stealing, nothing bad ppl, on October 13th at my hearing?


You'll be out by chrismas or maybe January. Can't quite tell.
don't smoke weed for a very long time.





new topics
top topics
 
57
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

log in

join