It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ok timeshifters...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by felixjames20

I have and never will do drugs.... yeah, me and a few other hundred people made up a story together... yeah....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and this one has every actor died and resurrected, movie and music changes, Nelson Mandella and Billy Graham conflicts etc....

You can comb through that one and analyze my bad spelling and grammar with DISmiss^^^ up there in the thread.

" Timeline search: About 1,470 results (0.23 seconds)" on ATS alone.

O4r just keep reading... we can't all be insane or on drugs.... great put down though, it may work on people with low self esteem who question themselves, but at this point I am wayyy past that, so you just look like trollish to me these days when people hand out the personal attacks.
edit on 14-8-2012 by mellisamouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

I guess what some people want are examples of these movie and music changes.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

The last thread I posted is probably the best.... I would start at the end and go backwards probably if I ever looked through the whole thing again.... it is a HUGE thread!

Sooooo much in there! VERY interesting stuff.

A few people have posted really neat documentaries in there as well that I will try to look up, from national geographic and the history channel etc.... neat stuff!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Are you comparing the posts in the thread as being like Nat Geo and the History channel or are you saying they have stories on this phenomena as well?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Well I'm glad to hear that you don't take any illicit drugs.

In regards to the story being made up, its not that people intentionally make things up some time, its just alot of people jump on the band waggon, its like a collective idea that brings in suggestive people. There are massive cases of where the idea of one persons idea/belief becomes the idea of a majority of a country. Just because you think its true it doesn't make it true.

As far as your bad spelling and grammar goes, I couldn't care less. I never mentioned anything about it.

As far as the idea goes, OK maybe i was a little harsh but the idea make no sense what so ever. If a time line was to change because of time travel you wouldn't see things change in front of your very eyes, you wouldn't know any different.

Moving from alternative planes of reality / parallel worlds, again makes no sense. You are a human being, not a god, not a being of higher conciseness, you are the same as me and the rest of the 6billion people on this planet.

If there was possible any truth in this, and i mean the slightest chance, you wouldn't be writing it on here, you would in some military lab being tested on for the rest of your life.

I'm sorry to say but the symptoms you talk off are more resembled to Alzheimer's disease than anything else.

And the trollish comment? what is that about? If people don't share your view then they are trolls?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

You can comb through that one and analyze my bad spelling and grammar with DISmiss^^^ up there in the thread.

Well you're the first person to actually name call...DISmiss indeed! I'll leave you to your fantasy world where you can pretend that you can magically wake up 30lbs lighter, have people who were dead for 20 years suddenly re-appear in your life and I can guarantee the majority of posters, even the ones interested in timeshift phenomena will just simply ignore you.

Like I have previously said, I am interested in the subject and have had a couple of time anomalies, but the things you are suggesting are just in the realms of fantasy and I really do think you are making them up or not remembering them accurately and making them into something they are not.

Peace

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
so i guess ive experienced some of these happenings also, not coomplete time skips but i can make a day pass by or slow it down considerably, i dont know how to explain it but it definatly changes what i think about time, the first time it happened, i wasnt sure what was going on, but within the recent years ive understood it to be something of the way the brain works i could be completlly and utterly wrong but thats just my conclusion

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13

Are you comparing the posts in the thread as being like Nat Geo and the History channel or are you saying they have stories on this phenomena as well?

No, they actually have some pretty neat documentaries and stories as well.

One was a couple who stayed in an Inn in England, and one was about a whole section in a town where there are never ending reports of time slips and time anomalies etc....

There was a really cool one about a tea pot etc...

If you look on youtube you could probably find some.

Interesting stuff.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by felixjames20

As far as the idea goes, OK maybe i was a little harsh but the idea make no sense what so ever. If a time line was to change because of time travel you wouldn't see things change in front of your very eyes, you wouldn't know any different.

Moving from alternative planes of reality / parallel worlds, again makes no sense. You are a human being, not a god, not a being of higher conciseness, you are the same as me and the rest of the 6billion people on this planet.

If it were JUST me, I would have thought I had a screwy memory to be quite honest, and if it were JUST australia....

again.... go through this thread a bit...

It's not like this just happened and everybody, including myself was just cool with it like it were no big deal and nothing was wrong....

We were seriously shocked, and it has taken a few years of picking apart every possibility to finally be mellow about it.

If it didn't happen to me personally, I would have thought the rest were whacked out myself, ESPECIALLY if I didn't know Australia to be in the middle of nowhere myself my whole life..... all of a sudden seeing it close to another land mass was just wayyyy too strange, and still is!

Until that Indonesian quake, including the day BEFORE it, auzzie was always wayyy out in the middle of nowhere like Hawaii is etc....

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by destination now

Well you're the first person to actually name call...DISmiss indeed! I'll leave you to your fantasy world where you can pretend that you can magically wake up 30lbs lighter, have people who were dead for 20 years suddenly re-appear in your life and I can guarantee the majority of posters, even the ones interested in timeshift phenomena will just simply ignore you.

Like I have previously said, I am interested in the subject and have had a couple of time anomalies, but the things you are suggesting are just in the realms of fantasy and I really do think you are making them up or not remembering them accurately and making them into something they are not.

Peace

Indicating you dismissed people, is just stating a fact... saying people are rediculous is a straight up attack, but if you are back to derail everything off topic as usual, I will be figuring out how to block you asap.....

Does anyone know how to block people??

Oh so, a time slip is ok if YOU experience it.... and if things didnt change too much to prove it to yourself, or to take you out of your comfort zone....

Me loosing 30 lbs because I must have done something different is a hell of a smaller difference than a whole continent moving.....

and YES, the person died, my friends and I were AT the funeral, and though it is nice they are back, my one friend and I are to weirded out to hang out with them now..... it is just to strange.

It's not like blue is pink and the sun is water now.

There were obviously a few changes.

If the bluenote were no longer on a dime (canadian dime) etc, I am sure there would still be people saying we just remembered it wrong!

I yoinked this from the other thread... it still makes me feel sick to my stomach.... Australia should still be more isolated than that even though....

Originally posted by bryan2006

This is now

This is before, I just did a quick edit, did not feel like making it perfect, but you get the idea

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I doubt any of you have experienced any time illusions, but I acknowledge that time is a illusion and there are technology like this which exists- www.newscientist.com... and www.technologyreview.com... while there are studies into electromagnetic time dilations www.riverrock.org... . Your neurons should be able to filter out time illusion. There's already verified observations that time flows faster at different height and flows slower at different height which can only mean that time is nothing more than a illusion. In voids, time doesn't exist at all.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Reptillia

Very interesting.... I will look into it... wish I could understand this stuff.... kinda makes my stomach do flips...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Me loosing 30 lbs because I must have done something different is a hell of a smaller difference than a whole continent moving.....

and YES, the person died, my friends and I were AT the funeral, and though it is nice they are back, my one friend and I are to weirded out to hang out with them now..... it is just to strange.

But you CANNOT lose 30lbs overnight...that is just NOT possible, and as for your friend that was dead but is now alive again, sorry but yet again NOT possible!

There is not a block feature on ATS and neither should there be, if you don't like someone's posts, don't read them, it's very simple.

And as I have said repeatedly, I have experienced various time anomalies, along with my daughter, so I am not DISMISSING the concept of timeshift issues, just pointing out that some of your claims are just so unbelievable that they're probably not true...in the words of Judge Judy (bringing in an American show here) "if your story doesn't make sense, then it's not true" and I'm sorry but there are particular elements of your stories that totally defy logic, physics and everything else, and whilst I am prepared to believe that there are many things in this universe that we do not know or understand, the two issues about weight loss and long dead people suddenly being alive again defies everything, which is why I keep banging on about them.

Please believe me that I have no intention of upsetting you, though clearly I have, and for that I apologise, but I just cannot accept what you say about those two issues...forget about the Australia thing, I don't think it's moved but that's not really my issue, it't the two points I've raised above that I am questioning.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

But you CANNOT lose 30lbs overnight...that is just NOT possible, and as for your friend that was dead but is now alive again, sorry but yet again NOT possible!

Do you really think I just woke up in the morning and didn't think that myself????

I thought was it water retention from taking milk thistle and dandelion root??? Was I dehydrated???? I was frigging shocked, I didn't just shrug my shoulders, no big deal.....

As for my friend that died, another person pointed it out to me.... it was like "remember so and so's funeral?" and I was like "yeah, that sucks so bad", and the person was like "they are on facebook now and never died apparently....

We never heard a story about, no explanation, I asked him if anyone else said anything about it, like a case of wrong identity, and he said no, everyone else never heard of him dying before etc....

You make it sound like this was just a casual thing to me, like I just accepted it and moved on....

These things still make me feel sick to my stomach when I actually think about them because they CAN'T be explained...

I am not going to write myself off as crazy because believe me, that would be a lot easier...

If my friend hadn't been the one to bring it up, I would have thought it was a dream, and written it off, but it wasn't a dream.!

Just don't be condescending towards another persons experience, Especially since you now claim to have experienced things yourself as well as your daughter..

so your experiences are authentic, but the rest of us are nuts???

That's were it is irritating...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Just don't be condescending towards another persons experience, Especially since you now claim to have experienced things yourself as well as your daughter..

I have claimed all along that I have experienced time anomalies in various threads, it's not just something I'm claiming now...

And I'm not being condescending about other people's experiences, although I have chimed in at times with celebs that people thought were dead and are not, and the whole Australia thing, because it doesn't look any different to me and have said as much, I have just left it at that, but I have specifically questioned you about the events that you have claimed to have taken place in your life, because you are the only person who allegedly experiences such dramatic stuff on these threads, for everyone else, it's map changes, scenery changes, time anomalies, but nothing like losing 30lbs overnight and having an old friend come back from the dead!

But I'll leave it at that and will agree to differ on my perception of a timeshift and yours

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by destination now

yeah, it really is "your" problem at this point...

You are going to have to get over it.

As I have said before, you are beating a dead horse and starting to sound like a broken record player in thread after thread....

and you might wanna bully and make it look like you are all cool with this subject but just not MY claims, but usually it was other people you bullied in other threads, NOT me, and I found it annoying or stood up for them...
Please go derail someone elses thread, as you have had absolutely NOTHING to add....

Zip, zero, nadda.... none of your experiences, you always just pooh pooh others but never add anything of your own.

I could make a list of 50000000 things I don't believe in in every thread on this board, but that is not adding to anyone's topic.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
reply to post by destination now

yeah, it really is "your" problem at this point...

You are going to have to get over it.

As I have said before, you are beating a dead horse and starting to sound like a broken record player in thread after thread....

and you might wanna bully and make it look like you are all cool with this subject but just not MY claims, but usually it was other people you bullied in other threads, NOT me, and I found it annoying or stood up for them...
Please go derail someone elses thread, as you have had absolutely NOTHING to add....

Zip, zero, nadda.... none of your experiences, you always just pooh pooh others but never add anything of your own.

I could make a list of 50000000 things I don't believe in in every thread on this board, but that is not adding to anyone's topic.

And now it is you who just won't let it go...I make a lot of valuable contributions in many threads...but like I say, I shall not be responding to this thread anymore and will simply ignore your future posts...No need to reply and sound like a broken record yourself!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Please you two stop fighting. It's not worth it. Agree to disagree. Anyway, I am still deeply puzzled by the death of Jack Palance. I REMEMBER him dying during the filming of City Slickers 2. I had the vhs as a kid and it is still bugging me because I watched the tribute to him on it.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

And now it is you who just won't let it go...I make a lot of valuable contributions in many threads...but like I say, I shall not be responding to this thread anymore and will simply ignore your future posts...No need to reply and sound like a broken record yourself!

Soooo moving along then finally?? I hope so!

here is the vid for everyone else.... ironically he says the opposite of judge Judy.

and part 2

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join