ok timeshifters...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

The game I'm talking about at least the demo disk was available by Christmas of 1999 and wasn't following the main story.
It was tangential, sort of extra stories.

The movie you found is also the wrong time frame, it would have been coming out in the early 90's not 80's.

I've come to realize I'm the only one who will ever remember these things, whether they were real or not.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Pigraphia

Dang! It frustrates me so much that I can't help! Ahhhhhh I still wanna try and look..... unless of course....neeneeneeneeeneeeneeneeene (twighlight music).... it could have been in an alternate universe gall dang! :S

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Pigraphia

Is this the sample disc?

www.google.com... jyYCYCg&ved=0CEcQsAQ

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Okay I have one of these and my family still makes fun of me for believing that it ever happened! I clearly remember when I was younger that my grandma took me to a southern style restaurant (the restaurant is still there today, and that is my only memory of every going to it and when I went back to it recently it was EXACTLY how I remember seeing it when she took me, and I know for a fact there was no other time I have been there except for when she took me). Anyway, I remember I was wearing my red "cowgirl" boots and there was an Elvis impersonator there that night.

Now, when I brought this up for the first time when I was a little older, maybe in middle school, to my family they all say, "Grandma never took you to go see an Elvis impersonator!" Even my grandma doesn't think she did. But I KNOW that she did!!!

Now every holiday for the past 15 or so years of my life I've gotten Elvis figurines, lunch boxes, calenders, pez machines, and even a cardboard cut out of him! All because they think I'm crazy for thinking it ever happened. But how could I know exactly what the inside of that place looked like if I had never been there before?? and how could my memory of this event be so perfectly clear??

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I don't recall any time shifts. The only thing I have noticed lately are things and some people suddenly changing dramatically. It was nothing I could prove to myself until lately. I mean it's possible for someone to lose 40 pounds and look slim and fit in just a few months. That's what happened to the appearance of one girl I remember. It had only been a few months but that is possible. I've noticed people acting different towards me for no apparent reason. A number of times these people are casual acquaintances and then they disappear from my life before I get to ask why the dramatic change in physical appearance. I remember one girl actually appeared to lose her breast implants and her more shy behavior suddenly returned back the way it was before her breast implants. That was strange. I didn't get to see her real good but the last time I saw her before she disappeared from my life, it looked as if time had reversed on her. Due to the sensitive nature of my observance, I was going to be tactful in asking her about it. That was months ago and apparently she is no longer working in the same places like she once did.

I posted this in another thread but a steel handle with a plastic grip installed on my irrigation system for my front lawn just disappeared sometime in the last year. It appears as if the handle was never installed when I know I paid a neighbor handy man to install it and I used it for at least a year or two. I used it last year. It has been raining so much over my house this year that I never even looked at it until the other day when I decided to check out my irrigation or sprinkler system before summer was over to make sure everything looked ok. It is located in a hole in the ground protected by pvc piping and a plastic cover.

I've noticed strange things over the years but have gotten used to most of it. I believe there could be a ghost in my house unless this could be an extra dimensional creature. I felt the touch of whomever it is. Seems friendly so it doesn't bother me. I'm thinking maybe female.

In college one night I had some type of unseen paranormal something open the door for me upon entering a dorm lobby both when I arrived and when I left and even back at my dorm building. The door did not open at other times. It was windy but those doors never opened up more than a foot or two the entire time until I approached the doors. I know because I played an arcade game for 20 to 30 minutes watching it out of my side vision. It's possible someone in the lobby who ran for it saw something when I originally showed up and the door opened by itself and I walked in. That was only on one night so I thought maybe a ghost was active that night.

There was another occasion where I was thinking about the wind blowing around me as I was walking across campus and the wind did swirl around me. It formed a dust devil and moved with me at the eye. I was at the eye for about a whole minute until we both arrived at my dorm building where we both stopped. Then I walked through the wall of a bigger dust devil and got a face full of dust and dirt. It dissipated after that.

I do not know if the paranormal activity could be related or not. On occasion I have experienced a number of weird static electricity discharges. One year I was getting shocked touching the water coming out of my water faucet but not turning on and off the faucet handles or anything else. This year I am building up charges in one night club. It wasn't that bad last night because a storm popped up and it poured down rain. In the past year or two, I used to get bigger static shocks when touching metal inside a building when a storm was overhead. This did not happen last night.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

That leads to a whole bunch of images.
I didn't see the disk though.
It was one of the sample disks with about 9 games to get you hooked.
They used to do that back in the day.

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join