It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ok timeshifters...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I think this just boils down to lack of education then.

just google what is the world most southerly capital city and tell me what you find.

Hint: Its not in Aussie lanf

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by felixjames20

No, when earthquake watchers are combing through google map on a daily basis, and then with one earthquake the map changes the next day, for a WHOLE BUNCH of people, it is not lack of education...

It was one day!

Also, it was changed from examining google maps the day BEFORE, not a poor memory from maps back in high school..

That is what so many don't seem to be getting here.....

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

...The map DOES NOT change that much in one day due to an Earth quake... If it did, there wouldn't be much in the way of life here on this Planet...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

I have two similar accounts but on a personal scale not as massive as what you stated.
I never thought of it as involving time shifting or moving from dimension to dimension.

When I was 8ish (1990's) my family would get together for family nights.
Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Grandmother, Great Aunts etc...
There was a short lived trend with VHS movies where they would put the normal previews and one really really long preview 10-20 minuets.
Since one of my aunts was paranoid of ruining their VCR we never got to fast forward through them.
Anyway this one movie had one of these really long previews and the movie seemed really interesting.
The movie never came out, when I brought it up to my family they said I was crazy.
I even got the main movie and looked for the preview it wasn't there anymore.
When the interweb came about I entered as much about the movie as I could into search engines and got bubkis.
No one believes that I saw this movie preview but I did.

The other time was in HS 10th-12th grade (I can't be specific as I can't find what I'm talking about anywhere).
Anyway there was a really popular movie(everyone knows this movie).
After it came out I played a video game based on this movie, it was a sample disk for PlayStation so it had 5 levels or less.
This video game never came out, my friends who I've played this sample with say they don't remember it and that I'm crazy.
I gave up trying to convince them.
The thing is I can't find the sample anywhere, and until recently I still had every sample disk I've received.
As it turns out a video game wasn't released for this movie franchise until I was in college and it was a tangential story.
It wasn't the same story or even the same game play set up of the sample I played.

I never considered these time travel or multi-dimensional events though.
Just odities.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Pigraphia

I hear ya on the video games! lol....

There are a few of my favorites that don't exsist now either....

Frustrating as heck.

One that blew my mind a few years back was a queen song.

I LOVE queen and know every song by heart pretty much, and this one Queen song came on, and everyone knew the words except like 3 of us, all my age, and even all of the younger people knew it, so I asked people if it was a new song.... they were like," no, this is a n OLDY, how could you not know it when you are the biggest m,usic fanatic out there" type thing....It was so weird...

Me and two of my friends had never heard it before, we LOVED it, but we were baffled that we could be so "out of the loop" with one of our favorite bands of all time!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by 001ggg100

...The map DOES NOT change that much in one day due to an Earth quake... If it did, there wouldn't be much in the way of life here on this Planet...

exactly, the map didn't change for 99.999999% of the planet, but the point is, for a few people, it DID change, completely, in exactly the same ways...

and for a Few of us Nelson Mandela had died and never went to jail, and Billy Graham had died, years ago, not Tammy Faye Baker...... there used to actually be jokes about her mascara at his funeral, and in this timeline, HE was the one still alive....

There were MANY huge things that were soooo different here, that a lot of us "austrailia out of place people" know to be different here.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

This wasn't a video game I just cant' find though.
It's as if it never existed, the only place it exists is in my head.
I may be wacky but I'm not crazy enough to invent an entire game out of thin air.

I've stopped trying to convince people of the existence of the movie and game now though.
That's why I left the descriptions so vague, after years of trying to convince people they are real I realized no one will believe me.

Who knows maybe it was all in my head.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Describe it to me!

Maybe it is one of the ones I can't find.

and the movie too, who knows...... if it is familiar we could also post it on the huge thread.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I usually just browse these types of forum but I thought I would add one of mine.

First of all, I am okay with where NZ is in relation to Australia, but there are both more north than I remember in school.

One personal thing. I remember going to auctions as a child to see my grandfather as the auctioneer. I remember he did that on this side. I totally remember him saying the "do I have 10, 10 ?.....", but my parents say he never was.

Of course this discrepancy (sp?) only came up after he passed on.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

What was the name of this game? I am an old school gamer and may have played it myself. I don't think it's crazy at all that this has happened to you.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

And what is this Queen song you are mentioning? I believe you have posted about it before as well, but have never gave the name of it.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I was wondering people that have the same 'time shifts' are they of the same age group? Or maybe from the same part of the country? Or is it just random?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

I have to look through them again to find it... I keep googling "new queen songs" like an airhead, forgetting it is only "new" to me..... I will look for the vid!

Good excuse to listen to some good music...lol
edit on 17-8-2012 by mellisamouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by zoetrope

Me too, as it was only a few people my age who didn't recognize the queen song, plus we were the biggest rockers in the place, if anyone knew the song it would be us, and then on top of it here all these young people knew it instead.... that is what made it so baffling....lol

I have been looking up remixes and stuff too.... I MUST find song!

I was born in 1973, my friends from 69-74 I think??

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by minettejo

Yeah, some of the personal ones like that can be a real kick in the butt...

Have you casually mentioned it to any cousins or anything.... just like "hey remember the auction?" type thing.... just casually, not like you think something is wrong type thing??

Like when Patrick Swayze died, our one friend who looks just like him, and his wife and I were talking about it sucking how he died, then 4 months later he died again, and we were baffled thinking we must have heard wrong, and well,,,,, then he was alive AGAIN..... :S

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Here it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This song ROCKS!

There is no way in hell I could see three major rockers suddenly "forgetting" something like this, I am glad it was finally introduced to me in 2009.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

The movie was set in the industrial revolution, and an arctic exploration team fund a perfectly frozen man. The preacher wanted him defrosted for a proper burial. He came to life and was super strong. The preacher wanted him dead when he turned out older than he should have been.

That's all I have, I know there have been similar stories to this one. I only ever saw this as a preview and it never came out though. At least not this version.

The video game was a version of the Matrix and only revolved around Neo, and was before the second movie. A matrix game came out just not the one I played.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

I remeber a matrix game for sure.... it started maybe on a reddish level then a level ina brick warehouse, and third level an office where there was alot of glass wall that broke etc???

And the ice man thawed movie was that with the Brandon something and that dorky guy??? With the curly hair???

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I can't remember many specifics about the game, I just remember it was about Neo and was a totally different story from the movie like a tangent story.

The ice man movie you're talking about was a comedy set in the 90's or close to that. The one that I remember and can't find anymore was a serious drama set in the industrial revolution. It was gritty and depressing looking.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I guess this isn't it????

The game I rember was from 2002 so I googled matrix game 2002..

www.gamespot.com...

Could it be this movie??

homepage.eircom.net...

en.wikipedia.org...(film)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join