It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all those expierencing "time line" shifts.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
If you're experiencing such things, do yourselves all a favor and first:

Try and debunk yourself. (Yeah, I am pretty adamant Australia was located in the middle of no where.)

If you cannot debunk yourself, take the following steps to try and find further discrepancies with what you remember as your previous time line, reality, dimension, whatever.

You can do this by;

Researching historical facts that you remember, such as World War 2, or certain events that took place, famous people that died, when they died, etc, bombings, etc.

Also, another thing to do. Search through your friends and families facebook, myspace, etc.

Look at photos, comments, and what have you and see if you can notice any differences.

Please, use this thread to describe as many differences you can find with your "time line" phenomena to try and build a corroborating story with all those who have experienced any type of time line shift....

I myself have found some interesting discrepancies on my friend's and families photos, stuff looking out of place etc. I'd like to see if anyone else has found anything like this.

Also, all those who know me on this forum understand that I for the most part, am very damn analytical and will try and debunk something before I bite into it. So before this thread takes a lift off, which I'm hoping it does, please understand I may just have a really, really, really horrible memory, I'm not ruling that out.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
i have had personal experiences of timeline/dimension shifts, and am experiencing the same things others are - yet i have also seen this evidence debunked, but my memory still remains......

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by I.C. Weiner

This thread is designed to create a story of what members remember, so if you would, please be descriptive in what you've experienced and define every fundamental thing that has obviously changed from what you can see.

For me, Australia was located further east, away from all other landmass, and I've noticed what seems to be new pictures I've never seen before on my friend's myspaces.

This is all recent, and has just became apparent to me since the original posted that showed the difference of Australia's location.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Ok, maybe we can use this thread to actually discuss what is going on without being ridiculed by aussies! haha

I know a lot of Americans are poor at Geography, I'm not and never have been, thats why I made such a big deal about this.

I also remember reading Cap Cook's journals about going there and clearly remember her first stopped off at NZ to provision, but was drove away by hostile natives- then went to the north coast of Aus, but it took some work to find a suitable safe harbor. Now when I read it is not that way. He did not get to NZ until much later in the trip. SO...Not just geography has changed for me.

Also Billy Graham is without a doubt dead

And Mandella- but I was too young to remember the exact details- I was shocked this summer to hear he was alive, etc

I have more, but I need to go to the gym now.

I appreciate the new thread- this may get interesting

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bryan2006

Unfortunately I cannot say I am familiar with Billy Graham, and I can remember seeing flyers and what not that said "Free Mandela"....

But, we are off to a good start and I hope, I certainly hope that we can find some irrefutable evidence amongst ourselves that is absolutely different than what time line we are in now.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
there are a few threads going on this subject, all of which i have posted in. for me to re-post my accounts would be a waste of space, as anyone who is interested in what i have encountered can easily research my previous posts.

bryan, i concur - billy graham died, his son (same name) took it over and ran it into the ground....mandela died in prison......

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Not wanting to debunk this thread, I won't go on about the location of australia - as that is where i'm located, but more so on Mandella.... in my memories Mandella never died in Prison...

However I have experienced people passing on and then all of a sudden they're a live and kicking!

Also i swear I saw KISS the band doing their 'farewell' tour...then all of a sudden they're still rockin'........ I dunno.

guys keep a log of whats going on

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Hmmmm, interesting enough, well you two obviously seem ensured that Billy Graham died, however, he is obviously alive.....

Interesting.

Let's keep it rolling, research things you think might have changed.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

Good to see ya in the thread Marty =)

The Kiss Farewell Tour was a concert tour performed by the rock group Kiss. It was to be Kiss' last tour; however, in late 2002 they announced that they weren't going to retire as planned. However, despite the fact that Kiss continued performing after the conclusion of this tour, this was the final tour with the original 'classic' lineup.

That doesn't seem right to you?

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
i swear KISS jammed last year in houston, "classic lineup" ? who got reCIAplaced? oh wait, that's another thread......

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Hello,
If I may make an observation...
Years-ago when I was a youth, there on walls would be people's graffitti art. Simple stuff really. But next to each persons artwork/scribble/what-have-you; they'd put the date there too. Like "John was here 5-3-'79." Now a days, nobody bothers to note the date of their inscription. That kind of stuff troubles me slightly. Odd?

Edit spelling again!

[edit on (2/14/1010 by loveguy]

[edit on (2/14/1010 by loveguy]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
rev-2012, we're kinda jumping into the rabbit hole here buddy..."aliens" could be dimensional travelers - i have always thought "what if me in another dimension figured this out?"

i gotta drink another beer and watch family guy, my head is gonna explode....

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
As you guys know, I am in the whole "New Zealand moved/Australia moved" group. I knew the ridicule was going to come on here for it, so I can't say I am surprised. It does mean a lot to me, though, that some of the people who don't believe it still have actually been kind of supportive of us. So thank you to those people.

Like I said, I don't generally believe in this stuff. I don't believe in a "New World Order" or reptilians or The Mad Gasser Of Mattoon.
All I do know that is that many, *many* times in the past, I had looked at...not glanced at...looked at and studied the map for the New Zealand area due to a good friend of mine living there. And I also distinctly remember it being NW of Australia. Not just once...but every time I looked at a map, it was up there.
And of *course* it didn't somehow just move there overnight while everyone was sleeping, like some people in the other threads were making it sound. Why it is where it seems to be now is something I don't understand or have any theories for. It's just there where it shouldn't be.
So, that being said, my biggest question is...assuming the few of us are right, why do *we* remember it the old way when nobody else does? Why are we different?
And as far as people turning up alive who should be dead (or vice versa), I can honestly say that I haven't experienced that. It's just the New Zealand thing for me.
Even if the weirdest possible scenario is true and someone or something is messing up timelines somehow, I don't think there is really anything we can do about it.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
you are here to debunk timelines, so one of the following is your situ ...

1) you don't understand timelines.
2) you are a time traveller and are trying to throw us off the idea of timelines.
3) you work for the tptb and are just full of 'merde' if you'll excuse my french
4) just trolling
5) ... mmmm... sorry timeslip

I think after looking over your post.... i'll go for 1)

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Guys, we're on the same level with the Australia thing....

If someone could list what they notice DIFFERENT than the Australia thing, please do, but this thread is to point out other differences.

I recommend people look at their friends and families facebook/myspace photos what have you and see if they notice any differences.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
aaahhh ok rev2012, i see where ur going with this - may take a minute, but i will think of some....

owl, i'm with yall too - like i said, misprinted maps are the cause for that - review that thread on aus and NZ, someone posted a map and another poster offered up the misprint theory - but ftr i asked a friend earlier and he said "north, north west of aus" and showed him the map, he agreed with us....he asked "how the hell did they move that island?!?!?"

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Uhh, nelson mandela is very much alive, and I believe he was released from prison in the very early nineties. Im getting to where I almost hate to stop my this site, some of the threads as of late are riduculous.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by inbound

wow, i guess u need to quit coming here if u don't like conjecture or a discussion amongst like-minded individuals about things that might be happening.......

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Perhaps the following may be sufficient to jog people's memories and give us an incite into what they remember of significant dates in recent history

Working backwards ....

1. Is Sonny Bono alive/dead ?
2. On what date did the World Trade Centre attack take place ?
3. Which one of the Apollo moon missions was the 1st to land on the moon ?
4. What date did the 1st moon landing take place ?
5. Who was the 1st man to step onto the moons surface ?
6. What were the names of the crew involved in the 1st moon landing ?
7. Is John Fitzgerald Kennedy alive/dead ?
8. If J. F. kennedy is dead, what was the cause of death ?
9. Which was the 1st city to have an atomic bomb used against it ?
10. In which country was this unfortunate city located ?
11. On what date was that nuclear bomb dropped on that city ?
12. In which month & year did WWII end ?

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
What this would be is a dimensional shift and not so much a timeline shift. Since there are trillions and trillions of parallel universes, it is possible the there is a crossing of the roads as it were. It may happen more often than we think.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join