It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ok timeshifters...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
One weird thing I keep forgetting to mention, as no one else ever seemed to mention it either, was texas... I used to go visit as a child as I have a TON of relatives there, and on the map it was beside florida, and not oughing mecico, and much smaller.... i may be the only one to have that difference in my mind though, so it dosent mean much. It is the othersd that keep comming up over and over that cant be denied...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

Do you remember learning anything at school, or from your relatives, about the Alamo, and other aspects of Texan history? How did Davy Crockett die, in the history you remember?
Because any history which includes the Alamo has to be part of a world where Texas won independance from Mexico (which goes with now being adjacent to Mexico).

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

I do not remeber anything to do with the Alamo in school, but have heard of it now because it was on the Simpsons and on the PeeWee Herman movie....lol

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

.... You are correct... Only ONE bomb was dropped on Hiroshima... TWO bombs were dropped on JAPAN... The SECOND bomb was dropped on Nagasaki...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I remember a while back, someone on ATS mentioned New Zealand being located to the North East of Australia(sp?) but suddenly it was located to the South East. I asked my brother about it and we both thought it was NE too. Then when James Cameron went to the bottom of the Marianus(sp?) trench a report said it was off of Japan. Again, I called my brother and asked him where it was located. He told me in the Atlantic, which is where I thought it was. So I've begun to accept these changes as a matter of life. Kind of like that episode of Star Trek TNG where Worf was hoping from one universe to another.

And most recently, I've notice that the view alongside a strech of highway where I drive to and from work everyday had suddenly become blocked by full grown trees along the highway overnight so to speak.

These days, I'm just hoping I pop into a life where I have a hot girlfriend who's into all the things I enjoy. Or would that be Heaven.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by paraclete1

Yeah, I know eh??

there are so many changes that are so undeniable, that I know I have no choice but to accept it now..

I am happy and have adjusted now, but it was a friggin twighlight zone shocker at first for a few years.

Been putt since 2009 after the indonesian quake now as far as I can tell.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

I've never heard of this phenomenon before.
Can you please enlighten me as to what time shifting is?
What it involves, and what the signs and symptoms(for lack of a better word) are?

I've just never come across this before, and I think if I google it I might get multiple definitions.
So having your definition of what it is would be interesting at least.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Pigraphia

Well, I wouldnt know how to define it, but just to share my experience.....

One example, was right after the indonesian quake, a bunch of us were looking on google map, and saw all of these changes... like australia being the most noticable... it used to be wayyy farther away and more isolated, and newzealand was on the other side.... then, boom it is way close to the mainland, and we were all like, wth??

Then, there was no way to prove these things, because the people who were already in this timeline never saw the maps the way those of us who bumped over here did, so we couldn't prove it to them, but those of us who changed over alll saw the same changes etc...

There were many other changes too, like celebrity deaths, close friends deaths or married to the wrong people, moved streets and houses etc too, but unless you also came from somewhere else, we just couldn't show it to you.

There are other threads like on Australia etc, where we could draw what it looked like, but they just accused us all of bad memories for geography etc....

The thing was, it was FINE, like a lot of us who watched earthquakes and such studied google map all day every day, and then BOOM, it changed for a bunch of us, so we finally guessed we must have hopped over to your timeline... do a search for "something has changed, timeline?" and there are hundreds of similar changes that happened all at once for a bunch of us.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse

I do not remeber anything to do with the Alamo in school, but have heard of it now because it was on the Simpsons and on the PeeWee Herman movie....lol

I think that by admitting you only know about the Alamo from a Simpsons episode tells me that perhaps you are confused because you didn't listen much in school, and sorry but being totally honest here, it is rather difficult to read your posts due to the atrocious spelling and grammar...not trying to insult you, just making an observation.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by destination now

Originally posted by mellisamouse

I think that by admitting you only know about the Alamo from a Simpsons episode tells me that perhaps you are confused because you didn't listen much in school, and sorry but being totally honest here, it is rather difficult to read your posts due to the atrocious spelling and grammar...not trying to insult you, just making an observation.

and your'e back! every timeline thread, is like and obsession with you, belittling spelling, grammar and personalities...

Sorry, I am have a tiny screen on my phone and I don't usually feel like editing right away because I am trying to get a point across... plus when you only see one line at once you can miss a lot.

Oh, I must have paid no attention in school... here we go again! READ THE Posts through..... GOOGLE EARTH CHANGED THE DAY AFTER THE INDONESIAN QUAKE, WE ALL NOTICED THE DIFFERENCE FROM THE DAY BEFORE, WE DIDN'T ALL HAVE FUZZY MEMORIES FROM HIGHSCHOOL!

Go join a spelling and grammar police anonymous group or something.

edit on 13-8-2012 by mellisamouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I am not belittling you, as I said in my post I am NOT trying to insult you, but sometimes your posts are really difficult to read and make sense of.

And I don't go about specifically looking for your threads to make comments, this one has been running for ages and I've never said a thing, but as it was recently bumped and you were talking about never having heard about the Alamo in school, it seems rather obvious that you were not listening, because as far as I'm aware the Alamo is an important part of American history that has been taught in schools (Obviously I wasn't educated in the US so can't clarify that) but I learned about it as a child as part of general knowledge about America.

Also the reason I was on your case before in the other longer thread, is because you were talking about people whose funeral you went to 20 yrs previously and now apparently they're walking around and no one mentions that they all thought this person was dead.

You then claimed that overnight you had jumped timelines, your hair grew and you had lost 30lbs and suddenly discovered a Van Halen song that did not exist in your previous timeline...I did not even respond to that as it was just too ridiculous!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by destination now

Anyhoo, you have trolled every thread on this topic, relentlessly, never had a thing to add, just belittling others, because you have never experienced any of these things yourself.

I hope you end up being one of those hardcore/troll skeptics that has a whopper yourself one day, so you can eat your words and holy crap, need support and help those first few years it happens.

I am fine now, but you have no idea the trauma this can cause people personally when they first see it all going on.

Calling me and my experience ridiculous, and focusing on spelling./grammar or implying I have a bad memory, like a broken record player in thread after thread has never added one thing.

Just stop beating your dead horses and go somewhere if you can actually contribute in some way...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I have too experienced lost time, so you are not alone. And I have to agree with the OP. Belittling someone because YOU think it's ridiculous, doesn't do any good whatsoever.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13

I have too experienced lost time, so you are not alone. And I have to agree with the OP. Belittling someone because YOU think it's ridiculous, doesn't do any good whatsoever.

What kind of things did you notice were different??

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I'm with you on the Australia/New Zealand thing and also, books and films I know well , suddenly have different endings .

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

I have not endlessly trolled timeshifting threads and I very rarely remark on spelling and grammar, but I truly do sometimes have difficulty understanding what you are saying.

I am just as interested in timeshifting and actually have had a couple of experiences, but as I've said to you in previous threads, unfortunately you take the concept to such an extreme, it just becomes silly! And you have never answered any of my questions directly about the whole "dead/alive" people...I could go to the thread and pick out our posts and see what the people on this thread think...and then they can judge whether they think I'm trolling or just trying to get a semblance of an answer.

And are you sticking to your story that you actually woke up one morning 30lbs lighter, with longer hair as a result of what you believe to be a timeshift?

This site is about denying ignorance, I am trying to understand things that are not within our general knowledge and am asking questions and sadly your contributions just derail the debate sometimes because they are so far fetched with no sensible discussion, so please stop being so rude to me, I am not being rude to you, yes I have criticised your spelling and grammar, simply because sometimes it is difficult to understand you, and I did say it was not intended to insult, yet you are insulting me by constantly referring to my criticism of you and trying to exclude me from the debate, simply because you won't answer my questions directly.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13

Experiencing lost time is one thing...I have experienced that myself! As for the belittling you should read some of the posts mellisamouse has posted before, e.g. waking up one morning 30lbs lighter with longer hair and coming across someone whose funeral she had attended 20 yrs previously, yet failed to ask anyone if this was the same person who died...you should read those posts then you may understand why I seem to be harsh in my questioning, so please do not judge me until you have a fuller understanding of why I have posted what I have.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
This is the most ridiculous things I have ever read. And I have read some ridiculous things.

Time shifting! Are you kidding me, you cannot really believe you move through time any differently to anyone else.

And what are you talking about? Looking at Google maps and it changed when you were looking at Australia? Australia has always been where it is, well relative to how long we have been making maps so granted maybe a few million years ago it wasn’t where it is now, but that change didn’t happen in a blink of an eye and definitely not when you just so happened to be watching Google maps.

I have three possible answers for this.

1> You are lying and making up a little story, maybe out of boredom, maybe for attention. Who knows?
2> You have been using illicit drugs, maybe ACID and was so out of it you were seeing thing.
3> You are completely insane

In all cases I would suggest professional help. Sooner than later

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by tpg47

What films?
2nd

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Just lost 2 hours that were not accounted for. No dimensional shifting with mine.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join