It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BNP leader Nick Griffin with KKK terrorist (BNP)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

do you really know who your voting for???

news.bbc.co.uk...

i can see a civil war....

there is an immigration problem don't get me wrong but just shut the door
simple.

just my 2 cence

[edit on 24-4-2010 by jumpingbeanz]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Does anyone know , how many seats the BNP are likely to win in England at this election?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

www.google.co.uk... s-sights-seat-parliament%2Farticle-2064779-detail%2Farticle.html&ei=4e7SS_-bPIX40wTg3rThDQ&usg=AFQjCNEL6HnvNn7MEdLNl_4ATnN_2ZTxGw

ukpollingreport.co.uk...

[edit on 24-4-2010 by jumpingbeanz]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Does anyone know , how many seats the BNP are likely to win in England at this election?

Hopefully none at all.

I mean surely people are smart enough NOT to vote for them.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Its a bit foggy how many seats the BNP could win, but im sure they do have some constituancys, hence their 2 seats in European Parliment.
In the house of lords I dont think they have any. (but dont quote me on that)

Also related is the way their name appears on voting papers down in my area (South Wales, Swansea)
There not actually putting their name on the papers as the BNP, there putting it down as 'bring our troops home from Afghanistan.'

Hows that for a story?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I think who ever we vote for we don't know any of them, I would not trust any off them as far as I could trow them.

Also the simplest solutions often prove to be the best there is no doubt about it shutting the door is simple and very effective.

In saying that there would need to be massive changes in the law because a large portion of the immigrants know if they throw away, hide or destroy any identity documents it is nigh on impossible to deport them.

People forget that the UK is an Island nation, sure by the math theres tons of room but thats not so in a practical sense as I can't imagine immigrants would be happy living on the moors or the Scottish Highlands or Island no like most people they want to live close to potential places or work or close to the nearest shop.

Also it is true the the UK is a well known soft touch on immigrants and as such from a far looks like a nice place to live where we will give you free money,health,dental,housing as long as your not working.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jpmail

if caught deported simple.
have you looked on the uk visa website (only students can apply and must be able to produce their own funds whilst in england) also they cannot gain access to benefits.

so people who do it the right way get shafted and the lorry cadjers get free all, it must be like walking into a free mcdonalds

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Just a little point about shutting the door to immigrants.

Without an influx of legal immigrants, the NHS would be completely unable to function. How many Doctors are from outside the UK? A very large proprtion. Also there are a lot of nurses from outside the UK also.

The problems arise when insufficient border controls allow so many illegals in. Its all well and good using fancy cameras and gas monitors to check Lorries landing at Dover etc. but it's pretty pointless when you can sail a small RIB or cabin cruiser from france and land at pretty much any of the smaller ports unchallenged.

Another big problem is the asylum seekers. Some have a good case, i will admit, but when you have some that are blatent chancers and it takes months to have their case heard, then when rejected they can use legal aid to get an appeal lawyer, and then when rejected again it still takes months to deport them, if they can be found by then because no one is keeping track of where they are!

Another problem is that because it takes so long to get some of these cases heard in court, some of the asylum seekers ae actually marrying british people to get permanent residancy anyway.

So anyway, my main point is, you can't stop immigrants coming in, we need some. We need to be much more selective of the one's we let in, and we need to make sure that asylum seekers are not allowed to roam freely. If the situation in their home country is that bad for them, staying in an internment camp or similar for a while won't do them any harm.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I would not normally state my politics and they have changed of late, however, having read the manifesto of the BNP I challlenge anyone with enough diligence and perhaps knowing our plight in the U.K. now to fault it.

Sure, they're not perfect, but their cost saving measures are starting to make sense. Perhaps that's also why the media and newspapers seek to portray them constantly as 'thugs' - their policies (not all) are practical.

I would never want a genuine asylum seeker not to have a place of refuge but the U.K. has been taken advantage of due to slack policies.

For anyone wanting to see their proposals:

www.bnp.org.uk

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

I think it's extremely unlikely they'll have a chance of winning a seat, because of our ''first past the post'' voting system.
It is next to impossible for any of the smaller parties such as BNP, UKIP, Greens etc. to win a seat under our current system, unless there is a specific issue within a certain constituency.

I actually doubt that they'll poll any more than 1.5-2% nationwide. Despite all the press attention, they are still a fringe party with quite a lot of 'baggage', with a relatively small following.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jumpingbeanz

You may be interested in this...

BNP Leader: 'East London Is Like Nairobi'

An undercover reporter from the People tabloid recorded what happened when senior party member Richard Edmonds was out leafleting in Dagenham.

When a woman told him she would not vote BNP, Mr Edmonds' response as he walked away was: "Silly ******* aren't they? Maybe she's got a black kid you see?

"Or maybe her sister's got a black kid? That I think is always the explanation around here.

"Once they go with blacks, they're part of the black tribe.

"Wicked, horrible, stupid. I've seen it many, many times."

No shock there really... although the source is a tabloid newspaper... so make of it what you will.

In my opinion the BNP are the most Un-British party out there!

Nazi scum... luckily with far less intellectual ability than that of the German Nazis of the 1930's!!

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Muckster]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Parliamentary none council seats nationwide less than 50.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
BNP probably won't get any seats under our first past the post system.

The major parties have refused to engage in any serious discussions about immigration for decades now and have shown a complete lack of interest in the real and genuine fears of a lot of the British electorate.

This has driven people to the BNP who have been the one party who have consistently voiced concern over immigration levels and policies.

Of course we need a limited amount of immigration.
But until such time that we have turned our own economic situation around this must be limited to the exceptionally talented who can offer the UK something positive.

If we had an electoral stystem that was more representative and responsive to the cares and concerns of the electorate then we may not have been in this situation.

Alas, and though I loathe saying it, we are where we are and we have to deal with the reality of today.

Through the upsurge in protest votes and apparent support for the BNP we have seen immigration become an issue.
As long as we see radical reform of our immigration policy then the BNP have served their purpose.

Yes, Nick Griffin has links with some odious characters and there are blatantly racist elements within the BNP.
Hopefully the BNP can grow and develop, distance themselves from their racist past and become a voice for British Nationalism.
Unfortunately I doubt MSM and the PC Brigade will allow this to happen and will continue to brand any expression of nationalism or nationalist opinion as racist.

But mark my words, if adequate controls and restraints are not put on immigration very soon then the march to the right will continue.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I think if the UK parliament adopts a form of PR and the various fringe groups get a seat or two it'll be a good thing, they're nothing to fear just some folk who think the wrong thing, if enough folk vote bnp they deserve the seats in parliament.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I wasn't aware that there was Klan in the UK.

I thought they were only in the U.S proclaiming that Obama is Kenyan and that he has spent 40 gazzilion to hide his secret Muslim African records

top topics

join