It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't even believe in Nibiru, but please explain this video!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I don't even believe in Nibiru, but this video of an approaching cosmic body has me scratching my head.

Can anybody please explain it to me? Phage?

Skip the timewave stuff at the beginning, the pertinent information starts at 3 minutes in:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by VendettaBeretta

We sure have had a surplus of new members lately, this one brought something entertaining though; welcome and good job. I am not sure what this is, I have heard about a few comets heading our direction, and I also remember there was a comet that got very close to the sun recently; not sure when that was will look this info up and add it here.

I am sure you will get all sorts of responses to this, just keep going; it also helps to try and debunk your own work, adds a sort of validity to your pursuit for truth.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Well...I'm pretty much in awe.
I do question the position of the object as seen in the ahead and then in the behind store video.
If this is the real video from both the stereo ahead and behind, combined with SOHO...then this is now indisputable evidence that something is coming in towards us.
And it's very big!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Very interesting (the after three minute mark) Star an Flag. Quick off topic? question. What was that movie on the nine minute mark? Looked pretty good.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
What is the significance (if any) of the vertical lines coming from the object? Is that just a processing artifact (not sure of the correct terminology)?

My initial thought would be a comet, but it would have to be huge, right?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
That's pretty interesting and I have no clue what it could be...

But guess what? It isn't Nibiru.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The object is most likely either Venus, Mercury or a comet. I really don't see any reason why it has to be something abnormal.

The vertical lines coming from the object are a camera arfifact.

The film at the end was Angels & Demons.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
SOHO is not showing the entire full disk right know(04/23/2010 at 20:36 EST
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...#

however, The Stereo Science Center
stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...
is displaying the this huge object in both the Stereo Ahead HI1, HI2 and Stereo behind HI1, HI2.
Something is going on here, but it may be nothing. But why would NASA crop the SOHO full disk photos?

[edit on 23-4-2010 by Violater1]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Chonx

Venus is the smaller dot between the object in question and the sun.

And it is not Mercury
stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
To the OP, it seems that you've already made your mind up and are just wanting to acquire a circle of similarly narrow-minded types. Congratulations, epic fail accomplished.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The object from the STEREO B video is a star, moving at the same rate as the other stars.

The object from the STEREO A video is Mercury

Mercury was not in the field of view of SOHO. It will show up by tomorrow, the 24th.

[edit on 4/23/2010 by Phage]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

There's the man! Thanks for solving this.

Seems like there are a lot of paranoid people looking at the internet feeds.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage,
How can you say that it is another star, moving with the other stars?
It is clearly moving and not static with the background stars?
If I'm missing something here please don't be rude, and kindly direct me to firther understanding.
Thank you.
ps,
I can't remember you ever being rude.

edit to add
Ooops..I got it..the moving object IS which planet, and the static dot IS a star.
AhHa..but which star is it?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I didnt believe in niburu either, ummm, clearing my throat until I watched
these videos today, have a look for yourself.

Lucus at brave new books:

www.youtube.com...

and, Global warming, what the gov isnt telling you:

www.youtube.com...

Head for high ground, if you care to, I think I'll play the role of Steve Ducshene in armageddon and watch the show in my chair on the patio drinkin a beer. besides, if the elites are planning for this to happen, and they survive, who the hell wants to live in a world with those slimy, two faced, evil, well, imagine your stuck in a cave with henry kissenger as your bunk mate, I'll take the tidal wave behind door number two please|!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Interesting.

In the first part of the STEREO B sequence the object moves ahead of the stars but toward the end of the sequence it moves at the same rate.

[edit on 4/23/2010 by Phage]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Canadianinsight

I've looked through the Lucus videos. They are basically a collection of irrelevant stuff slapped together and mean nothing.

If there was a big object out there it would affect the movement of the known planets. A large object also reflects light. Some people claim it's a brown dwarf and you can't see it because it is only seen in t he infrared. Silly claim. It is true that the object emits its own radiation in the infrared, but it also reflects other EM such as visible light. If you can see Jupiter and Saturn without the aid of a telescope, then you should be able to see something massive in our solar system. You can't see it. You can detect it affecting other planets. Guess what it is not there.

Mike Brown]
I posted the Mark Brown interview in which he makes it pretty clear that nothing large can exist within the orbits of the known planets. This guy Brown has discovered 100 Kuiper belt objects. He knows how to find things out there.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Did I miss something? This guy gets on asks for Mr Lord Whorfin (aka Phage), gets the usual Phage response "nothing to see here", thanks him for it and now he is banned. Was this just a troll and if so why did Phage have a pause in his last statement? I too am intrigued in this video; not that I think it is the famed Nibiri but because of the erratic traveling object, I always love a good comet.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by Aziroth]

Also I want to make an observation, if this artifact is something that both STEREO A and B can see, then does that not suggest it is within both A and Bs range of vision and would actually be in the center of their combined visual range? I seems to my amateur eyes that would put the object around 38.75M miles out, just an idea would like some feedback.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Aziroth]

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Aziroth]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Aziroth

Yeah must suck to get banned on ya first thread. I dont see why he is, maybe it was the extreme T&C violation in the ADL release thread, is this enough to get one banned?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Aziroth

I think they were two separate objects.
BUT, what is this about Phage getting banned?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

lol, duh.
just look.

not Phage..
the OP.
how come though?

interesting vid...

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Ahmose]

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Ahmose]

top topics