It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't even believe in Nibiru, but please explain this video!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

OK. I see my mistake, but why was he banned?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
if this is the real deal , then traveling at that speed , according to the time scale and distance its traveled, it looks like it will be with us within weeks....

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
the video is not available in my country...youtube said that very often these days

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321
Very interesting (the after three minute mark) Star an Flag. Quick off topic? question. What was that movie on the nine minute mark? Looked pretty good.

The movie was "Angels and Demons". The movie does capture some true knowledge about the illuminati/Knights Templar, but it also, like it's predecessor, adds things just for entertainment value that are not based on real history.

Even most of the music, except the last piece, was taken from the movie "Angels and Demons". As entertainment the movie is good. If what you want is to learn things about the illuminati/Knights Templar, the movie does a horrible job.

Anyway, the images could be Venus, or maybe not. We would have to check the time frame of when those images were captured, and then compare them to the position that Venus was in at those times.

I don't think those are comets, nor asteroids, but I could be wrong.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
The man has a beard, what he says must be true!!!!!

/sarc

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
maybe i grab my telescope tonight and try to get a look at this thing. Good movie by the way. And now i look what others have to say!

+53 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
You know every interesting thread that pops up usually someone calls out "Phage, Phage! Where are you?! PLEASE come debunk this for me so I don't have to do any research myself!"

But I have also noticed Phage pops in and throws out his 'undisputed' "facts" out to us all and people just eat it up.

How many times do I have to say it...

THINK FOR YOURSELF!

Phage discredits everything. If you want to discredit/debunk something, do it on your own time.

So far I've seen no proof this is just a star, a planet, or anything that we know of.

I will go do my own research now while you all sit here and accept the words of ONE poster.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Would be nice if we could get images from SDO. Much better resolution

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Interesting stuff, what was the graph he was using in the video to explain the dates?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Who the hell cares what it is...

I don't, that for sure. Even if it were something on a collision path with Earth, I doubt it will land right on my head and unless it dose, it won't effect me in any way what so ever.

I live on top of a mountain, with an even bigger mountain nextdoor, 150km inland at the bottom of Australia, on an angle that any 3km high Tidalwave wouldn't even get me damp (though I have some enemies living on the coast, so I get to sit on the porch, have a beer & laugh at them gettin smashed..lol).

Food? Plenty of food up here where I am, more than enough to last me a few 100 years..heh

Resources, ya got plenty of those too...

I'm totally cool with all this

That said, I think your all (those who believe everything they see and hear), are gunna be dissapointed when it just swings past with no event worth mentioning.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Don't know about anyone else,but i noticed during the video clips,as the object seemed to become larger,it appeared to illicit a reaction from The Sun,which seemed to be throwing flares out in the general direction of the object!
Anyone else notice that,or is the activity a normal occurence?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Have we forgetten how to use our own minds and our own intuitions as conscious human beings? Right or wrong, wy can people not see things as this and simply make their own conclusion about it? Why do people feel the need to search for others to give them their versions of "the answer".. What if the answer you seek to find and is given to you is wrong? Are you any better off? What if it's not the answer you want to hear? Surely the answer you wanted to hear is "oooh, it's nothing.. don't sweat it" .... What if you found out it indeed WAS Nibiru and was going to crash in to our planet tomorrow?

Maybe it's because it's 4:00 in the morning and i'm at work but, I simply can't understand why people come to a conspiracy website looking for scientific answers and why there are even people here who frequent the site looking to GIVE scientific answer and stomp said conspiracy theories....

This has plagued me since joining this site...

Regardless, maybe it's "Nibiru".. Maybe not... How do you judge who's right and who's wrong? If I say yes it is or no it's not, how do you decide if i'm correct? Or anybody else for that matter...

Use your own judgement and come to the conclusion which resonates best with YOU.... You'll feel a lot better about it

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aquilius
Interesting stuff, what was the graph he was using in the video to explain the dates?

Timewave Zero.

Google Terrence Mckenna and you will find your answers. It's a graph made of the King Wen arrangement of the I-ching.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Violater1

Interesting.

In the first part of the STEREO B sequence the object moves ahead of the stars but toward the end of the sequence it moves at the same rate.

[edit on 4/23/2010 by Phage]

Hang on a minute phage did come on here and attempt to debunk it then came back with this post above with the word "INTERESTING" which in my mind at least would indicate that he was not entirely sure due to objects movement. I don't think I have ever seen Phage do that, he usually nails it first time. So does this mean that it could be a comet or something else?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Someone in the comments section on the video claimed it was Jupiter.. does that hold any merit? I'm no astronomer.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Aquilius

The program is called Timewave Zero and it was developed by a great thinker called Terence Mckenna, He can be seen talking right at the end of the video. He died in 2000, i consider him a genius.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWatcher11

Agreed... McKenna was definitely on the money with his timewave stuff.. Too bad he didn't make it to see these next few years!!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
Who the hell cares what it is...

I don't, that for sure. Even if it were something on a collision path with Earth, I doubt it will land right on my head and unless it dose, it won't effect me in any way what so ever.

I live on top of a mountain, with an even bigger mountain nextdoor, 150km inland at the bottom of Australia, on an angle that any 3km high Tidalwave wouldn't even get me damp (though I have some enemies living on the coast, so I get to sit on the porch, have a beer & laugh at them gettin smashed..lol).

Food? Plenty of food up here where I am, more than enough to last me a few 100 years..heh

Resources, ya got plenty of those too...

I'm totally cool with all this

That said, I think your all (those who believe everything they see and hear), are gunna be dissapointed when it just swings past with no event worth mentioning.

Ok, well i wouldnt be too sure, the highest mountain in Oz is only 2,228 metres. A 3 Km high wave would wipe you out!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
just like in 2003 the NEAT Comet that was not discovered the year before ,late of 2002 it is claimed to be 4 to 5 times the size of Jupiter and the solid mass core the size ( get this ) the planet Mercury on some website's c = research the neat comet = here is a source how true is the Source ? www.exopolitics.org...

from NASA apod.nasa.gov...

The Sun Then (2003) And The Sun Now (2009) 2 Whole Years In Less Than 4 Minutes.
www.youtube.com...

Comet NEAT C/2002 V1 2003
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
2 Comets Crashing Into the Sun + or are they comets ? note no trail
www.youtube.com...

seeing this Neat Comet was Discovered a Year before (2002) it came to be in view of our Sun what is else out there that is has not been discovered aka shown to the public

Edit having difficulties to post a video embedding

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Hello people,

Please please look at and read the official websites of these wonderful scientific instruments before jumping to conclusions. If you click the 'where is stereo' tab in the planning section on the left it clearly shows that this object is Mercury.

I don't want to criticise any poster, especially a new one but ATS is currently flooded with these types of posts - there's currently a very similar post about a SOHO video that the poster claims is a comet bigger than Jupiter - again the actual scientists have already explained what it is - a normal comet and a very common event yet the poster saw one video and decided it was the end of the world.

These are scientific instruments, the findings of which are available to everybody who TAKES THE TIME TO HAVE A PROPER LOOK.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by sputnik]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join