It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLISH PLANE CRASH - Survivors Murdered! NEW Evidence!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

For an ex KGB guy I'd say Putin does pretty sloppy work.

God Bless Poland!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by warequalsmurder
reply to post by Raist

And a star for you who just gave me a good laugh too!

I only saw two small pieces of wreckage on fire. Most of the plane debris was doing nothing but just sitting there.

You mean to tell us that his bodyguards were resting on those two small pieces of wreckage? Talk about your cosmic lattice of coincidence.

And their unspent pistol ammunition just happened to go off at those particular seconds of time! Ha! another amazing lattice of coincidence!

The mental calisthenics required to believe the official line defy imagination once again.

You're absolutely correct. In the interpreted version of the wreckage video I saw the camera man was being warned off as well. Those trying to debunk are obviously complicit with those who engineered the crash. To link all this to coincidence is Lame, there are No Coincidences.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
The supposedly murdered journalist MENDIEREJ is a Ukrainian, who
was allegedly stabbed in a Kiev (Kirow) hospital, a few hundred km
from Smolensk, the capital of the Ukraine.

What does a Ukrainian have to do with the relationship Russia/Poland ?

Would Russians follow him to Kiev to murder him openly in Russian-
neighboring Ukraine, whose relations with Russia are under tension ?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by warequalsmurder

Oh, cry me a freaking river man...

Why this totally lame-o story seems to gain (limited, temporary) popularity around the web is nothing I worry about.
The only places where it gets (one-sided, biased) attention are secondary conspiracy sites, mainly populated by minors and fanatic anti-Russians.

Here on ATS, however, below-average threads like these get debated, sometimes with a passion (for the opposing view).
If you can't take that, or fail to meet and match the incoming critisism, you are free to leave and join one of the above mentioned forums.

And before you think you have me "figured out"; please visit my public profile. It won't tell my whole story, but it will give you a hint (as in check your facts before you start yapping).

I didn't start the flame wars here, but I know I must stop fueling the fire, I'm sorry.
Besides, from what I see, the number of people who stand against this hoax of a conspiracy seem to speak for me just as well as I would have myself, while those who still live the lie stick to one-line posts or are just chewing the cud... There is truly nothing to see here. At least not anymore.

Have a nice life.
/Raud

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
My heart bleeds with all the stuff that is going on in the world.

There is far to many people who believe everything all above board and cool

and those who simply believe everything will be OK.

Everything is far from OK and it seems to me, it is all about to turn

to crap and in a hurry.

I spend time being really worried.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Has any one seen the lastest news one this. They are now saying the crew lacked the training to even flying a plan. And stuff like that. They are coming up with all kinds of things trying to cover this up but it is too little too late. Is anyone really going to buy the offical bid after what we have learned. Any one that fails for this is a fool.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

I haven't read or heard anything about that, could you provide a source for that?

Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

tvnz.co.nz...

www.guardian.co.uk...

www.politicsdaily.com...

Just go to Google News and look up plane crash. Right now it is at the top of the page.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

Thanks.

Those news are the same I had seen, but the ones I saw didn't had that reference to a possible lack of preparedness from the crew.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join