It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLISH PLANE CRASH - Survivors Murdered! NEW Evidence!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Be patient and watch the whole video to put the pieces together. The motive is clearly explained in the last 3 minutes.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Who ever did this video did a great job. The Polish
people have always resisted tyranny and oppression.
Putin never changed, and he is just going to make it worse.
G_D Bless The Polish People.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
just kind of curious why did you start 2 threads about the same video 5mins apart from one another?

not trying to be rude just wondering what the thought process was behind it, or if it was some sort of accident.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
wow, another piece of the NWO puzzle
comes to fruition

God bless Poland and her people.
It seems that tyranny has spread
world wide. I wasn't surprised
when I read that the IMF and World
Bank was involved. And it seems now
that Poland has it's own 9/11 false flags
to contend with. This is nothing but a
NWO regime change of Poland.

Nice find and great video work.
I hope to hear updates on this
situation in the future.
S&F

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

There was immediate spam in the last thread.

I guess the OP wanted a cleaner thread.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

Posted the first one in the wrong category and was unable to change it

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

ooh ok, I've had that happen a few times, i usually just u2u a mod and they take care of it for me right quick.

sorry if i came off smug or anything, i was just curious as to why

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alaskan Man

ooh ok, I've had that happen a few times, i usually just u2u a mod and they take care of it for me right quick.

sorry if i came off smug or anything, i was just curious as to why

No problem

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

I'll quote myself since I know that I'm right ... just needed someone to find more proof ... like the video that you posted. Thanks!

And the gunshots video.

The whole event stinks to high heaven. It's off the BS-o-meter!

I was watching Fox News that morning and it was repeating on the ticker over and over. They didn't interrupt programming to update though.

Immediate, gut feeling, was absolute deliberate killing. No doubt.

04/13/10

Again, I stress that Presidential Jet Liners don't just slam into the ground in heavy fog.

Let's see just how fond of the former Polish President other EU leaders and Soviets are at his memorial.

Who cares about Obama, he had a (proven non existent) soccer game to attend. (He evaded the press that morning hours after the crash.)

(who attends the polish president's funeral) That will be a true barometer.

As presented in the video, Obama, French and German presidents didn't attend... So, essentially the most important 'friends' were all no shows.

Ya know what ? They should have just said "fugoff looseh Polish President."

I'd say they are guilty until proven innocence of all involved parties. That will never happen especially in light of what that video reports.

It's being treated like a cover up ... not an investigation. I think we're done here.

[edit on 4·24·10 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

straight after the crash the media was blaming the president himself...that he forced the pilot to land...which is obviously quite ridiculous...when i heard that i got immediately suspicious...it was the same with jörg haider in austria..he crashed his car and died and was said to have been drunk..when everyone at a pub he was at said he definitely wasnt...again..putting the blame on him..

the sad thing is that most people continue to believe the MSM and politicians...why?...when they have been shown to lie do people still blindly believe them?..i simply do not get it...

just a quick addition..the ladys explanation as to why she doesnt believe it could have been an attack was typical and explains almost everyones disbelief when it comes to this sort of thing...she said she CANT believe in such a thing....people simply do not want to believe that our governments can do such things even when its proven they do...its simply too scary for most people..to life changing...when you realize this and accept it everything changes..and people dont like change..especially on such a scale..

[edit on 24-4-2010 by alienesque]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I think it's quite obvious at this point what really occurred. And this does confirm my suspicions regarding the handling of the bodies after the crash.

These are evil soulless people, and we're quickly running out of time to stop them. We can no longer sit on our hands and discuss, it's time to take action before it's too late.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix
[mor

[edit on 24-4-2010 by dcc2379]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

As presented in the video, Obama, French and German presidents didn't attend... So, essentially the most important 'friends' were all no shows.

The ash cloud from the icelandic volcano prevented them from travelling.

Merkel could have driven 400km according to this video??? I doubt the veracity of that statement because leaders simply do not have the time to be driven 400km or further.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
One step forward! and I thought those like myself were crazy for believing those sounds were actually gunshots.

In my opinion, you dont have to be an expert to figure out something that could be so basics. A lot of things are dealt with logic and common sense with an open mind.

Like I've said before, Whats happening all over the world is only the beginning for everyone in the world to revolt on those who lies and trick us. The time is coming soon.

Good thread

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Where's the evidence for the assertion that the airport landing strip lights were moved to the forest in order to distract the plane's pilot, and cause him to crash?

If the bodies have yet to be returned, what was in that coffin at the president's funeral?

The swine flu vaccine have become irrelevant. I haven't had it, neither has anyone I know.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by john124]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
All I know is I'm glad I posted that video!

Everyone was split down the middle, either agreeing with me it was gunshots, or saying it was something else... well now we have more evidence that it was all apart of something sinister.

There were either survivors that were killed in the crash and the person who shot the footage was killed OR as some are bringing up there may have never been anyone on the plane (although I don't know if I believe that... but then again look at 9/11 and how many people speculate that no one was on those planes...).

Good thread S&F. Let's keep digging! Expose the truth!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Coincidentally this kind of events happens in a country like poland. you never see this in the US. i mean high officials dying.
Its like the earthquakes, always happenning where the poors are (Haiti, Chili, China...). Maybe you are right MilzGatez : this is the beginning or as the doors said "this is the end, my only friends, the end".

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Who ever did this video did a great job. The Polish
people have always resisted tyranny and oppression.
Putin never changed, and he is just going to make it worse.
G_D Bless The Polish People.

Wasn't Putin

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
What she said in the final 3 minutes was posted on ATS in the first day of the accident ( the vaccine, the euro and the zlot , the european constitution , she even left something out , as how Poland opposed the american shield at first )
Everybody ( big powers in the world) , except the polish people , only will have to benefit from this tragic accident ( if it was an accident)
Russia is already benefiting by signing that gigantic contract on gas

[edit on 24-4-2010 by charlie_the_loafer]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Crap yet again...

Please note that I am not attacking the OP, just the video itself.

This video, by someone, is no legit source of any kind.
The woman "reporter" says the crash was "alledged".
What the hell is that supposed to mean? The crash itself isn't 100% proven now either?

It is said that it was "pistol shots" being heard. Are they sure it was a pistol? No, of course they aren't. Ít's just a blind assumption like the rest of the story.
It is also claimed that the shooting was done by death squads who "was killing all witnessess to the crash". Again; what the hell? No witnessess? Were they trying to cover up the crash itself? Well, mission failed in that case, the crash made international news!

The cause of the accident was fog. And the reason for the plane hitting the trees was just like she says in the video; it was only 1km from the landing ground, that means they flew pretty damn low since they were about to land within seconds.
No matter how sensetive or hi-tech you equipment is, you still need to land the plane by hand and fog can be a really big problem.
Do yourself a favour; research how many times (in modern days) that state of the art airliner have gone down due to foggy conditions. It's a pretty common reason for accidents...
I'm no pilot, but there are several here at ATS who can go in deeper on this (I'll try to fetch weedwhacker...)

She also claims that "there are no bodies or personal belongings" to be seen in the video.
Well, frankly, I have a hard time seeing anything in that video since it's recorded with out-dated VGA-graphics and probably downgraded through the YouTube upload process as well. Her statement on that issue means nothing to me.

Speaking Russian over the radio?
Isn't all air traffic control worldwide in english???
I might be wrong, but...nah, I don't think so.
Air traffic control is always in english. The option is hard to imagine. Planes would crash all the time otherwise.
Stupidity.

The "kidnap conspiracy" is just thinking. Nothing speaks for this to have happened. They might as well be taken to a paralell dimension through a wormhole found in Angela Merkel's butt...
The reporters source for these ideas is "people on forums". So, you have a discussion in a forum, where your source is a video with a report who takes its soruces from forums...the idiot circle is complete...

When people in the street are being interviewed, they clearly oppose the idea that this is part of a conspiracy and that the crash was not an accident.
The frist person to be asked (woman) even seems very offended by the question. The other one (guy) calls it by its proper name: "crazy ideas".
The official report hasn't come yet because sorting out a plane crash takes alot of time.

And to sum it all up with a major facepalm that echoes throughout the world; when the "reporter" lady starts talking about Polish economics (totally off topic) she says "I think" about some of the numbers...
"I think"??? Veeery proffessional there lady...

To think I would believe in this...it's actually pretty insulting to be honest.
Two thumbs down

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join