It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLISH PLANE CRASH - Survivors Murdered! NEW Evidence!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
And to all of you who suddenly are so eager to sing Polands glory and fame...
...you know what that reminds me of?

"Yeah! Iraq was responsible for 9/11, we gotta invade!"

Same lack of thinking, same need to join the crowds where independent thought is not needed (a great relief, huh?), same lack of critisism and the same thoughtless, mindless, unconditional way of believing anything that anyone says...no matter what...

Sickening.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

There were either survivors that were killed in the crash and the person who shot the footage was killed OR as some are bringing up there may have never been anyone on the plane (although I don't know if I believe that... but then again look at 9/11 and how many people speculate that no one was on those planes...).

Well, when I viewed that amateur video yesterday, along with a couple of other videos that supposedly were taken just minutes after the crash, the first thing I thought was how the hell there could have been ANY survivors from the plane crash alone. The plane was in pieces! I didn't notice any bodies laying around, which was odd since there were almost 100 people on the plane.

The sounds in the background of the video in question are definitely gunshots. Some have said it was authorities trying to keep the crowd back away from the crash site. What crowd? Was this video taken from some vantage point where this stuff couldn't be seen? I can't imagine there being a need for guns to be fired in this situation, so I can see why many speculate about what was going on.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
The reporter is Jane Burgermeister of www.theflucase.com...
I know her site is down for the moment. So check it after a week or so.
For the moment to see her work, check out projectcamelot.org... or just youtube or google her name

edit to remove quotes

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Itsonlyme666]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
The gunshots could be rounds going off in the fires and that woman reminds me of the clowm in a Steven King movie. CREEPY!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Raud

Plus her name is Burgermeister. Can't ever take reporters with funny names seriously. I'll make my decision on the disaster, when more facts are presented.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
When I first heard the news of this plane crash and the people killed, I knew immediately something sinister had taken place. Polish President didn't want to devalue their currency. EU had other plans for Poland. Wonder how long it'll take to force the euro on Poland?

Satan and his demons are having a field day on earth.

I don't know of anyone who has taken the swine flu shot. Always thought that was a bunch of garbage anyway. I just don't trust anyone anymore.

Notice the clear, blue sky ... I thought it was obscured by volanic ash? Doesn't look like it to me.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAntiHero420
reply to post by Raud

I'll make my decision on the disaster, when more facts are presented.
i have more facts to present, i noticed someone say ms burger had only failed to see bodies or luggage in the footage this not her only source, taken from ms burgers website Were the Polish elite abducted and killed in Poland? No evidence of bodies at crash site fuels speculationApril 22, 2010 by Jane BurgermeisterPolish TV journalist Slawomir Wisniewski who was among the first to reach the crash site of the Tupolev plane containing key Polish military and civilian figures, including the Polish President Lech Kaczynski, has said that he believes there was no one on board the crashed plane apart from the crew.In an interview with a Polish newspaper Rzeczpospolita (RZ), he said he saw no evidence of bodies or personel belongings.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAntiHero420

Yeah...
I've been checking her up a bit... Found this about her lawsuit against Baxter being a fraud. Don't know much more about that. I'm no fan of rense.com to begin with...

She is alledgedly a reporter from Austria...so maybe I shoudln't have put her title withing quotation marks there in my first post...whatever.

Can't find anything solid on her. She seems to stick to the shadier parts of the interweb.

Besides, as long as there is but one person keeping the issue (barely) alive...I don't buy it. She's a successful blogger...that's what I make of her. Not a reliable reporter.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
“There was no sign that 100 people had been killed by the crash,“ he said.“There were no seats, suitcases, bags, simply nothing and above all no human remains and there was a terrible silence at the site,“ he said.Wisniewski said that he had flimed another plane crash in 1987 and had seen the remains of bodies everywhere.“The fact that i did not see them in Smolensk made me suspect that there were no passengers on board, and only the crew…“ he said.Wisniewski was manhandled and thrown to the ground by Russian secret service agents, who confiscated his film, but managed to keep the tape that was later put on the internet.Another film of the crash site that appeared on April 11 and that was shot by a Ukrainian journalist using his mobile phone also shows no sign of bodies. According to internet reports, the journalist died in hospital in Kiev after being attacked with a knife and after his life support system was disconnected.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
The absence of any sign of bodies will fuel speculation that the Polish elite were lured to the airport or another location and abducted in Poland and then taken to prisons, possibly even CIA-run prisons, for interrogation before being killed. The plane crash in Smolensk was then staged to explain their disappearance.The Polish central bank governor, national security chief and top army generals allegedly died in the crash as well as the president, two presidential candidates and much of the opposition party, clearing the way for Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk to follow pro euro, pro-IMF and pro-Gazprom policies that will enrich the Gobalists.There have also been reports of Polish agents entering the office of one crash victim to search through files two hours after the plane crash was announced, suggesting the crash was planned.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
"The swine flu vaccine have become irrelevant. I haven't had it, neither has anyone I know. "

More relevant than you know.

Poland, as Jane Burgermeister mentioned, was indeed the only European nation to refuse the vaccine. Now, less than eight months later, the nation's figureheads and related personnel and family members are murdered. Therefore, with the country set o elect or choose new leadership, you can bet top dollar that these individuals will be primed to accept the vaccine for whatever new strain of the virus returns this fall or winter. My guess: H5N1.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye

Originally posted by TheAntiHero420
reply to post by Raud

I'll make my decision on the disaster, when more facts are presented.
i have more facts to present, i noticed someone say ms burger had only failed to see bodies or luggage in the footage this not her only source, taken from ms burgers website Were the Polish elite abducted and killed in Poland? No evidence of bodies at crash site fuels speculationApril 22, 2010 by Jane BurgermeisterPolish TV journalist Slawomir Wisniewski who was among the first to reach the crash site of the Tupolev plane containing key Polish military and civilian figures, including the Polish President Lech Kaczynski, has said that he believes there was no one on board the crashed plane apart from the crew.In an interview with a Polish newspaper Rzeczpospolita (RZ), he said he saw no evidence of bodies or personel belongings.

Say what? I have no idea what you just said. So its a drone plane, whose passengers were abducted?

Never mind.

[edit on 4/24/2010 by TheAntiHero420]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by NellahB

I know this might be heavily off-topic, but for the volcanic ash that we can't see; read about British Airways Flight 9 that went down over Indonesia in 1982 due to unseen volcanic ash.

That's how it works!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Raud

Here is just a little background on her for ya :
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

The absence of any sign of bodies will fuel speculation that the Polish elite were lured to the airport or another location and abducted in Poland and then taken to prisons, possibly even CIA-run prisons, for interrogation before being killed. The plane crash in Smolensk was then staged to explain their disappearance.
[...]
There have also been reports of Polish agents entering the office of one crash victim to search through files two hours after the plane crash was announced, suggesting the crash was planned.

What reports?
You just went and made all of that up just now, didn't you?

And about those posts you copy-pasted so badly before the quoted one; it is mandatory T&C at ATS to link to your source.
Just so that you know.

And yeah, one last thing;
The "reporter", who wasn't even a reporter but some random guy with a crappy cell phone, was not assassinated. Would you people quit it with the disinfo anytime soon???
Besides, there is a thread about that here already: other crappy thread

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
that burger ladys website has some good stuff on it, birdflu666.wordpress.com... even the name of the man who filmed the gunshots video, say he was an amateur reporter, folks it seems every reporter with decent credentials is lying so if we dont start listening to each other regardless of credentials then we will continue being lied to.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Itsonlyme666

Thanks mate. I'll look at it later

I think she got fired because she sucks at her job, judging from the vid in the OP (and she seems a little crazy).
I could however support anyone who rises against big pharma. I think maybe she should stick to that. If she would have done so, I maybe would still have some respect for her.

Project Camelot is also a bit strange at times and I don't agree with their ideas alot.

I'll look at the interview later (I am at a bad location for going through nearly an hour of video right now...)

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
ya i know it was a bad copy paste job, im sorry but i dont have a keyboard, i am using a ps3 and its controller. and i thought i mentioned my source was the same one as the OP, but incase not i put it in my last post, please forgive this horendous structuring

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

that burger ladys website has some good stuff on it, birdflu666.wordpress.com...

You are just here to do promotion for her blog, right? That's not OK.
Plus, that is not her "website" that's a blog that isn't even on her own domain, it's on wordpress.com (goddamnit!!!).
birdflu666...yeah, that sounds credible and sane

folks it seems every reporter with decent credentials is lying so if we dont start listening to each other regardless of credentials then we will continue being lied to.

....wait...are you for real?

You sir, crack me up!

(and also make me a little scared!)

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I'm with you, B-S. Most certainly a regime change up for refusal to take loans from the IMF and participate in the global economic meltdown TPTB seem to me implementing all over the world. Like I have said before, if you want to kill the Serpent, you must cut off the head. The head, of course, is the Rothschild banking concerns and the Central banks. Take these down, it will stop. My sympathies are with the people of Poland, may they find out exactly what happened, and make it know to all.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join